A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

Postby Spacialdimension » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:11 am

Name: Star (and Flare)| Location: Heart of the forest| Tags: Daisy, Flare, Jacob

Star gave a sly grin. "Looks like someone's been watching my attempted championship matches. If it's a battle, then I accept." She game a glance at Sam's pokeball, and thought to herself 'Sorry, buddy. This is a bad type matchup for you, you'll get 'em next time.' She instead sent out Altitide the Salamence. The heavy pokemon shook the ground when it landed, and roared loudly; It was hard to believe this was the same salamence that was peacefully relaxing during the team meetup.

Flare meanwhile stood his ground, even when the Legendary Pokemon Raikou was sent out. 'That's why i was feeling so nervous, they've got a legendary on their team!' He thought, ready to use Protect as any moment. Flare saw Daisy jump out and had a mild panic attack, but calmed down once he took the time to put together the pieces. She wanted to prove her strength. But could an unevolved eevee really win against a Legendary pokemon? No, this was not the time to bring discouragement. It was time to be brave and face the thunder head on. "You can do it, Daisy!"

Before anyone could do anything else, they both saw Daisy leap at Jacob's bag, creating a bright light. Altitude looked back at Star with intense eyes. "This is her fight. I'm going to respect her wishes.". Star saw Altitude back off, glanced at the newly-evolved Daisy and nodded. Considering this was Daisy's old trainer, it would make sense for her to want to prove her worth. "Alright then." She returned Altitude into her pokeball. "Daisy, it's our fight to win!"

(I think since Daisy is your character, you should get to choose the evolution. I'm fine with anything!)
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry Litten~ » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:16 am

Sorry)
Last edited by Strawberry Litten~ on Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar by Sugar-Sweets Credits: Kitkatwitch and Luckytrefoil
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Strawberry Litten~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:26 am

(Please erase marking and put it in discussion chat instead)

Edit: it's okay!
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:41 am

(Okay! I choose leafeon. It fits her name best, I think)

Daisy-female-Leafeon-Locatoin: Heart of Forest-Tags: Star, Jacob, Raikou

The newly-evolved leafeon ran infront of star. Leaf, Leafeon! Leaf!

She was ready to battle Jacob and his Raikou

Jacob-Male-Trainer-Locatoin: Heart of Forest-Tags: Daisy, Raikou, Star

He smiled in triumph, then surprise as Daisy ran to his bag. *what could she be-oh no..*

He kept his face neutral, but inside he was worried.

"uh...Come on Raikou! Lets battle this excuse for a pokemon. This will be over quickly."
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry Litten~ » Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:05 pm

I'm choosing my main gal ^^ Hiya guys I'm new to this chat I would love to join

Name: Queen Hornet
Description, picture, or both: She is my vespiquen she is based off a tarantula hawk wasp. She has a shiny carapace Image
Pokemon or Trainer?: Pokemon
Hero or normal?: Normal

Name: Hornet Location: Kanto, Viridian Forest

The days have been long here in the Kanto region...the days hot and dry due to the summer heat but here in the Viridian forests it's much cooler then out on the fields. The sounds of bird Pokemon could be heard to the low buzzing of most beedrill but deep in the darker woods was a large Pokemon said to be now a local legend. She was a large vespiquen from the Sinnoh region and left behind by her trainer....her loud buzzing wings could be heard as she hovers off the ground in search of more flowers to collect sweet nectars and also to help the berry bushes close to her little hive grow.
Avatar by Sugar-Sweets Credits: Kitkatwitch and Luckytrefoil
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Strawberry Litten~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:04 pm

Name: Star (and Flare)| Location: Heart of the forest| Tags: Daisy, Flare, Jacob, Raikou

Her previous spark for battling reignited, Star called out to Daisy. "Lets start with Energy Ball!" She pumped her fist in the air with enthusiasm.

Flare moved to the sidelines to watch the battle: it would ruin the integrity of the battle if he were to interfere. As he did so, he glanced at his trainer and saw the passion in her eyes. 'Wow... I've never seen her this determined in a long time. I kinda missed that side of her.' he thought to himself. He turned his attention to Daisy and gave a cheer "I believe in you! Teach them a lesson!"
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:10 am

Daisy-female-Leafeon-Locatoin: Heart of Forest-Tags: Jacob, Raikou star, Flare

The leafeon nodded at star. "Leaf...eeeonnnnn!" She shot a huge blazing energy ball at Raikou

Jacob-Male-Trainer-Locatoin: Heart of Forest-Tags: Daisy, Star, Raikou

"Raikou, use Discharge! " The Raikou used it. Fail!

Jacob hit his pants. "Great..." Jacob got back up waiting for their next attack.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:08 am

Name: Star (and Flare)| Location: Heart of the forest| Tags: Daisy, Flare, Jacob, Raikou

"Great job so far! Follow it up with Leaf Blade!"

Star know that while Leaf Blade was less powerful, the speed of the attack would make up for it, giving Daisy a decent amount of time to possibly dodge Raikou's next attack.

As Energy Ball landed, Flare cheered. With anticipation and worry, he watched as the Raikou retaliated with Discharge... But it didn't work! His excited energy made tiny embers shimmer around Flare's fur, catching on whatever sunlight filtered through the forest and creating a soft glow. Glancing at Jacob, he could tell that the trainer wasn't feeling as confident as he was when he first appeared, a good sign as to how the rest of the battle might turn out in the near future.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:42 am

Daisy-female-Leafeon-Locatoin: Heart of Forest-Tags: Star, Raikou

"Leeaf, leafeon!"
She used LeafBlade, attacking Raikou before he could deflect.

Jacob-Male-Trainer-Locatoin: Heart of Forest-Tags: Daisy, Star, Raikou

He gasped as his Raikou fainted.
"Raikou, return!" He called. "You win, pokemon. This time." He said darkly, and left.
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:28 pm

Name: Star (and Flare)| Location: Heart of the forest| Tags: Daisy, Flare, Jacob

As the Raikou fell and Jacob admitted defeat, Star smugly said "Till next time, if there even is one."

Flare quickly called out, "Although I wouldn't be opposed to never seeing you're face again," as the defeated trainer left.

After he was a good distance away, both Star and Flare ran over to congratulate Daisy on not only her win, but her evolution as well. "You were amazing out there, Daisy! And congratulations on your evolution!" said Star, petting her, while Flare added "Yea! You really showed him! Congratulations!" as he nuzzled her as a celebratory gesture. "Hopefully he thinks twice before messing with us again. You were really brave out there; I'm not sure if I could stand up to a legendary pokemon like that..." He laughed nervously. "Although it does give you something to brag to Cera about the next time we see her; I wouldn't mind seeing her face react to that." He joked.

"For the next battles, you might want to hold onto this." Star said, searching her bag, before pulling out an item which looked like a seed. "It's called a Miracle Seed, and it strengthens Grass type moves." She held it out, and then added with a smile, "Not like you needed it, you were still fantastic!
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me