these walls | multifandom rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: these walls 03 (introducing the newer)

Postby tejkiau1 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:25 pm

⤴︎ 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘺𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    non-binary * seventeen * oc * tagged: n/a

-removed-

last thing they knew they were running again, running like they did every evening amongst their fellow peers. heels would slap the concrete in a very determined manner, but it was all a repeating dream.

and yet when chikayoshi wakes up once again they realise that this is a mess. that the dream may have just passed into the real life once again. this room wasnt theirs, the walls were unsettling and unfamiliar and the bed was way too lumpy for them, making their back arch when the ginger stretches out. ouch. its hurting their limbs.

instead of getting off the bed, the ginger rolls off in a faze of 'im still asleep, do not bother me' and lands on the floor with a thud, pulling the blanket with them. maybe if chikayoshi goes back to sleep this wouldnt be an issue, right?

the issue is long forgotten instantly when a new one arises as they scan the room, seeing three things in the corner. boots, a familiar jacket and a baseball bat. a baseball bat?! they instantly shoot up and scramble bare-foot towards the three (well, four) items and pulled the bat towards their chest, looking it up and down and feeling a sense of dread overlap them before a voice comes ahead, causing them to look up.

monsters running amuck, huh? at least this sounds better than what they were in before, and that confirms that they dont really have any dirt on their hands here... not yet at least. its reassuring, but they let the bat rest on their lap before they climb to their feet and pull the door open so it remains ajar, peeking outside before they retreat back inside again, leaving the door at its position as they pull on the boots and grip the jacket in their hands. its soft, padded, reminds them of home and of her. chikayoshi wonders if she's okay, with hiroki and yume. they know she's still there at least.

its a thought that makes chikayoshi rest, slumping over as they pull the jacket over their shoulders. its huge against them, considering amaterasu was generally a tall woman, it made sense. they hum and recline into it, lying on the floor and wishing the ceiling was glowing.

------

-removed- 𝙠𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙢𝙞
    female * unknown * genshin * tagged: n/a

-removed-

this wasnt a familiar place, and of course, she was skeptical.

kokomi had been slowly pacing around the hallway shortly after she had awoken. the daylight waits for nobody, and even as her catalyst levitates at her side she still doesnt feel right here. then, she pauses. why would she feel right here? she is presumably a missing priestess. at least this isnt much of a burden, she supposes before she gently tells herself off for thinking that way. what would gorou think? would he know what to do? yes. does she feel reassured? absolutely not.

shes used to fighting. that much isnt a problem, the announcement made her feel like wherever she was wouldnt be so bad after all and that she would get used to it as soon as she could. albeit she is more of a healer.

kokomi pauses to think of a gameplan. exploring would make sense, so long as she stayed on guard. she has her weapon and she had made the bed a diy sponge by testing out the fact that she is in fact still connected to her vision. all was okay for her right now, there was nothing to be afraid off. you know, apart from the responsibilities she will be suffocated with when she is to return home. she wants to return home now. working would take her mind off of this, watching her troops guard her would take her mind off of this, anything would take her mind off of this. telling the traveller about this wouldnt be that bad either, maybe they would be interested in taking her place.

ha. not right now.

-- will post for ryuji at a later date
Last edited by Fawnie on Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed images from post as per roleplay rules
tejkiau1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: these walls | multifandom rp | o&a

Postby legosiman » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:27 am

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓉
Shop: Closed ⦿ Species: Human(?) ⦿ Quests:0 ⦿Discounts Applied: 0% ⦿ Customers: Tanjiro and Suzu -> None

“I see, that is a shame, samurai!” The Merchant answered Tanjiro’s bow with his own, that’s how Japanese people greeted each other, right? A custom still alien to him, so his gesture ended up rather awkward. “However, shall your blade and spirit turn dull, do come back any time! I am sure I can treat the sharpness of your sword for a single coin, as well as provide medicine, soothers and other amenities that might provide a bit of a relief from what might come our way soon. Come back anytime, I might even have different products next time we meet!” Waving a hand at the parting Samurai, his attention returned to the rest of his clientele.

“Ah, you’ll have to forgive me for I’ve got no money on me as of now, unless you accept American Dollars…which I doubt will be much useful in this plane of existence, unless the Americans have influenced even these lands” The Merchant spoke in jest as he crossed eyes with the newcomer, always a friendly and cheerful tone backed by a gruff and sharp voice. “But I assume my presence here is for the same reason as those present, albeit all I can do to aid you all in your travels is to find in between the rubble what you’ll need to fight against the many fiends that will come and claim the lives of those that live in here, as well as provide maintenance service to things such as weapons of all manners. Well, I say that, but if they are too advanced or alien for me, you’ll have to make do with the wares I have, gehehehe.”

“Ah! Welcome, Stranger! I doubt you know much about our current situation, are you?” He was a bit surprised by the apparition of a fourth customer, one that looked as if he had already been in several battles. He’d also comment on the weirdness of those eyes of his, but then again The Merchant wasn’t a looker either, considering the reason he wears the mouth cloth and the hood is to prevent potential customers from confusing him with a mob. Besides, this look had already become his brand.

“...Mmmh, I might need to close shop for now, I have a need to see the outside world. If you manage to survive whatever’s coming our way, I’d be more than happy to do business with you, for now I need to check on some things. After all, as much as I want to continue our chat, knowing the topology of this place will provide an invaluable advantage. How about you, Stranger?” The Merchant beckoned a hand to the maiden that had been so terrified of the samurai not long ago. “Do you wish to accompany me, or would you rather take different paths? It is the same to me at the end of the day, but at least I’ll have someone to talk to, gehehehe.” With those words, the Merchant waved at the two newcomers before quickly dismantling his stand in the blink of an eye, stuff the lamps and cloth inside his cloack, turn his back on them, and slowly make his way to what he hoped to be the exit. Yes...a map might make for some sweet, sweet cash.

[炎] 🄼🄴🅁🄲🄷🄰🄽🅃'🅂 🅂🄷🄾🄿 [炎]
- CLOSED -

legosiman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:24 am

Titan says to the guy he was talking to "Never mind then I will be on my way now."

Titan sighs to himself and then walks away in the direction that the teen with the long sword went.

Shadow looks up to see that Titan is leaving and runs after Titan to keep up with him.

Titan some how manages to catch up with the teen and trys his best not to startle him.

Titan then says to him "I do have to ask what you meant by Demon slayer tho since I have never heard that title used before what exactly does it mean?"

Shadow looks up at the teen and says "Furgive me for asking but your Long sword looks very different from the one that meowster Gold has."
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nobara [ 004 ] | inosuke [ 003 ]

Postby twodee » Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:07 pm

𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘪 — jujutsu kaisen
    female ⯎ 16 years old ⯎ tags;; ma'at, morganna
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Nobara couldn't help but feel somewhat stunned by how nonchalant Ma'at was taking the whole situation. It just went to show how different their worlds are, she supposed. She always thought she had met her fair share of crazies in the jujutsu world, but the fact that there were whole worlds full of people even more bizarre than what she'd come to expect was certainly impressive. It did make her rather curious about both of her companions' homes though. "Ah. Right. Whatever that means." She mumbled the last part, not following the Palatine's strange sayings. She just hoped whoever they found was a tad more modern and maybe a little less... preachy. Nobara glanced over at Morganna before following Ma'at's lead; the woman seemed to be the most tense of the three of them, which made Nobara wonder about the state of the environment she came from.

She didn't want to extend the uncomfortable silence for much longer, so she allowed herself to drift ever closer to the raptor with a hand outstretched as they strolled down the hall. She simply offered her hand as a greeting, hoping that he would sniff it and deem her as not a threat. "Not vicious, huh? Hi Dune." Her irritation had dissipated somewhat upon turning her attention to him. "Never in a million years did I think I'd see a living, breathing dinosaur. Are they common in your world?" She asked Morganna, though she internally noted that Ma'at hadn't seemed fazed by his presence either. "All those movies I saw growing up always made them look so imposing and terrifying," she huffed a short laugh as she said that, already sure that none of them had even that much in common.

𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘢 — demon slayer
    male ⯎ 15 years old ⯎ tags;; byleth
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    With all the differing factors ongoing, Inosuke was passed the point of being reasoned with for the moment. A nagging voice in the back of his mind told him that there was a good chance that this truly wasn't the work of a demon — at least not any demon he was used to. The varying instances from him awakening somewhere completely foreign, to the inn, to meeting an utter stranger with a strikingly similar voice to his friend, they were all too complicated for it be any one Blood Demon Art. He almost chased that trail of thought. Almost. But Inosuke was difficult to use logic with on a good day, and again, he was passed that point for the moment. He was much like a wild animal backed into a corner at the moment, lashing out at whatever opportunity he received, even if it was at a potential ally. Inosuke was never one to back down from a fight once he's challenged someone anyway.

He was starting to grow more agitated with the lack of action being taken and opened his mouth to hurl more words at other when he was beaten to it. So he was going to deny it, huh? There was that voice of reason in the depths of his mind once more trying to nag at him that the denial was more than likely the truth, but Inosuke was still refusing to listen for now. "Finally you're starting to get it." He grunted once the man eventually agreed to fighting him. Not that Inosuke needed the agreement, but equal footing in that sense made for a more enjoyable battle in his opinion. He was about to crudely question why Byleth's eyes drifted from him and back into the room before his eyes also landed on the window. Much more ideal than duking it out inside, though he didn't exactly have any qualms about destroying his surroundings in the midst of a fight if it came to it. The debris from knocking down walls would only serve to get in the way however, which he was fine with avoiding.

"Me? I think it's yourself you need to be worrying about, shrimp! Don't underestimate me!" He shot back hotly. Just as expected, the more annoyed undertones in Byleth's voice flew by Inosuke as he paid them no mind at all. Even if Inosuke was aware of the gravity of such a thing, there's little hope that it would've taken a toll on him even then unfortunately. He then watched as the man strode forward and burst through the window with hardly any warning; a choice that Inosuke couldn't help but respect. Again that voice sounded in his mind, but was quickly shoved aside as Inosuke dashed forward to follow after his target. He looked out the now shattered window to see where Byleth had gone, just to catch a glimpse of his sword now glowing and in a more whip-like form. Cool... He thought, getting mad at himself a second later for being momentarily awed by the weapon.

With a shout, he raised his swords up and launched himself from the window. It was several stories up, but Inosuke was fortunate enough to be very hardy and have scant forethought for dangerous moves such as that. As he plummeted toward the earth, he readied his swords in preparation of breaking his fall with a breathing move. "Beast Breathing: Second Fang..." He sliced the ground in an X-shaped cut. "Slice!" He staggered back from the force but otherwise landed on his feet. With a jagged cut to the dirt in front of him, he wasted little time in setting his sights on Byleth once again. "You have more guts than I initially expected ya to have!" The teen exclaimed with a laugh. "Hope you're ready for the might of Lord Inosuke! ..Beast Breathing: Eighth Fang," Inosuke fell into position immediately after boasting then launched himself at the other with his swords swinging. "Explosive Rush!" His rage was starting to dissipate as it was replaced with his typical eagerness for battle; there was nothing to confuse him in the midst of a fight, no unexpected switch-ups or unwelcomed changes of scenery that otherwise threw him off. Getting to see that unusual blade in action was certainly a plus, though he'd refuse to let it distract him this time.
twodee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:52 am

Silver feels White licking her face to wake her up like she does every morning.

Silver opens her eyes and pets White's head as she sits up and looks around the room and notices that she is no longer in the house she is staying at in Kamura Village and gets very worried when she can't find her older brother Gold and calls out for him in a worried tone of voice.

Silver then hears the strange voice telling her why she is here and says to herself "What the heck is going on and where is my brother and the rest of the hunting team I'm a part of?"

Silver then sees her armour,layered armour as well as her bow and quiver of arrows and puts her gear back on and then looks over at White who has jumped down from the bed Silver was on.

Silver grabs White's armour and weapon and puts them back on her Palamute companion.

Silver then walks out of the room with White walking by her side as well as her bow held in her hand ready to use just in case something attacks her.

Silver then stops walking as she notices that one of the rooms door is open and that a window inside the room is broken and looks out of it to see two men outside that are fighting and says to herself "Looks like I have to sort this fight out before one of them kills the other."

White looks up at Silver and barks in agreement to her words and gets ready for action.

Silver mounts her Palamute like she has done many times before when she was hunting monsters with her team and says to White "Okay buddy let's go and sort this fight out."

White barks again in agreement and takes a running jump out of the broken room window and lands on the ground without any injuries.

Silver quickly dismounts her Palamute and reaches into her item pouch and takes out a Flash Bomb and throws it the air between the two men which cause the flash bomb to cause a flash of light that temporarily staggers and blinds the two men and then Silver says in a firm voice to both of them "Why the heck are you two fighting each other if you keep this up one of you might kill the other!"
Last edited by Primal Dialga on Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

these walls 04

Postby tejkiau1 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:41 pm

♬ ♭ 𝙨𝙪𝙯𝙪
    female * seventeen * belle * tagged: the merchant

-removed-

the size of the crowd was beginning to get worrying and a tad bit stressful. suzu was not an extrovert by any means, and sure, she had been used to crowds in as, but this was different. or so she'd say if anyone were to ask her.

indeed, there were a lot of strange things about this. the person with the sword-- he was fine, apparently, according to the merchant. not like she openly trusted him, but the way he had laughed in a jolly tone makes her question if it really was just her overreacting. and then came the swarming groups. there was a human who towered over her and his companion, and then of course the guy with the animalistic ears. all suzu can really think of is worry and a bit of discomfort. but at least this was a normal place, she supposes grimfully.

she jolts up when the merchant begins to pack his things away, and she assumes perhaps the crowd is a bit big for him too, considering how the halls were quiet just a moment ago. she eyes tanjiro as he leaves before she then watches the crowd and how they are declined of the merchant's goods. she barely hangs onto his words before they are directed to her, his hand outstretched and beckoning.

suzu blinks, and with only little hesitation, she hesitates to follow. why would she follow, right? a good question.

eh. what is there to loose.

"wait for me!" she says quickly, giving a bow to the other two before she practically prances up to the merchant, her hand on her arm in a sense of insecurity as she looks at the merchant with a question in her eyes. "you wanted someone to talk to, huh? why me, after i yelled at you to throw a knife at someone?"
Last edited by Fawnie on Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed images in post as per roleplay rules
tejkiau1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:38 pm

MORGANNA WESTFALL
    ────────────────────── ──────────────────────
    [ fandom. guild wars 2 ] [ tagged. nobara, ma'at | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. the inn ]

─────“Find more displaced souls. Got it. And after that?” They had no idea what they would be getting into just looking for the common room. There was, of course, no guarantee that the people transported here from other worlds would be as cooperative, but Morganna was more worried about the locals that brought them here. With friends like them, they didn’t need enemies.

─────Dune gave Nobara a sidelong glance as she drew closer to him, his head turning to gaze curiously at her outstretched hand. He gave a low trilling sound, lowering his face to sniff at her palm. The raptor’s tail began to wag–almost comically, considering how dog-like the action was–and nudged her hand away with his snout. Instead, he sidled closer and began investigating the rest of her, likely searching for any raptor treats that may be hiding in her pockets. He snorted when he didn’t find any, jerking his head up to look back at Morganna before he began nudging at Nobara’s hand again. Morganna watched this interaction closely out of the corner of her eye, ready to intercept should Dune not find himself in a friendly mood today. Six knows she wasn’t, after all of this. But she forced herself to take on a more cordial attitude for the sake of the alliance the three of them had just made.

─────“Looks like he’s taken a liking to you,” Morganna smiled at the raptor’s actions, knowing he could be fickle when it came to what kind of people he liked. She nodded slowly at Nobara’s question, wondering briefly how many movies she had seen. Those were mostly an asuran concept in Tyria. “They are. Raptors are, anyways. The more common ones are a lot smaller than Dune, though. And more feathery. Don’t get me started on the pocket raptors.” The last part was added with a slight grimace. She still had the scars on her ankles from being accosted by the little devils. “The bigger, angrier saurians seem to be restricted to living in the heart of the Maguuma Jungle, thankfully. I don’t know if I could sleep knowing a Stonehead or a Bristleback was just wandering around near civilization.”

─────Another trill from Dune called Morganna’s attention back to him, and she rested a hand on the seat of his saddle. “Dune’s breed originates from the Crystal Desert, they’re exceptional at traversing sandstorms and canyon jumping. A friend gifted him to me when I traveled there for a mission.”

ZO-SHAJIRR
    ────────────────────── ──────────────────────
    [ fandom. elder scrolls ] [ tagged. john wick | mentioned: none ] [ location. the inn ]

─────Although they were covered by his headwear, Zo’s ears flattened against his head when his letter just refused to send. He huffed, tail lashing to and fro in evident frustration. He was about to give the whole thing up, floating his quill back into the folds of his turban. The parchment was about to follow, but a figure in Zo’s periphery caught his eye. It was a human, obviously, because of course it was. They were a common sight even in Elsweyr, and each one he’d met had left him in a worse mood than before. As this one approached his table, Zo couldn’t help but notice his attire. The suit and tie seemed a bit overkill to him, but perhaps he was kidnapped from a party when the spell was cast? The Alfiq couldn’t help the slight smirk when the man began to speak. He wasn’t unused to being mistaken for a housecat by non-Khajiit, in fact he rather enjoyed getting to correct them. Their faces were always priceless.

─────As the human reached out with a hand, presumably to see whether Zo was friendly or if he would try to maul him, Zo mirrored the action with a paw and placed it on top of the man’s hand. He pushed gently until it was resting on the table’s surface, then looked dead in his eyes. He nearly roared with laughter at the question being posed, but instead faked a horrified expression and exclaimed, “Dark Moons, this one certainly hopes not! Slavery would be just the sugar on the cake, no?” Zo paused to gauge the human’s reaction, expecting the usual sputtering his ability to speak usually draws out of them. He was curious when he noticed him looking at his letter, amber eyes flicking between the two. “What is the matter, walker? Never seen magic before? Hm?”
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:45 am

Ma'at Sahan||127||Warhammer 40k||Tagged: Nobara, Morganna||Mentioned: Ren, Los

"After that," Ma'at said, "we purge this planet of the beasts that plague it in holy fire, in the Emperor's name." She said it as though it would be the simplest thing in the world to do, and indeed she didn't see any reason why it wouldn't be. Even if she hadn't faced down the monstrous Tyranid hordes, the death-worlder couldn't imagine anything worse than the sandworms that lived on her home planet.

The common area of the hab-block was fairly easy to find, as it turned out, it was at the end of the hall and down a flight of stairs. The room was unremarkable, the sort that might be found on any Imperial world, and it was also already populated. A juve, probably no older than sixteen and dressed in garb that sent Ma'at's cultist senses a-tingling, and a felinid. Mutant or no, it was reassuring that there was at least one other Imperial citizen. What was less reassuring was the slim automaton that sat at a desk near the exit to the common area, clearly playing the role of secretary. Simple automata were not unheard of within the ranks of the Adeptus Mechanicus, but Ma'at was worried it might be something far worse. The others could wait, this needed to be addressed now. "Machine," she addressed the automaton, striding up to it, "State your designation, and that of your creator." There was no real way to test for Silica Animus, a machine that could think for itself, as the creation of such a machine was the highest tech-heresy one could commit. Few were bold enough to even attempt it, and those that did rarely lived long. She would have to ask whatever manufactorum produced it, and pray to the Emperor that they would not face a second crisis after resolving the first.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tanjiro ( 004 ) | byleth ( 003 )

Postby Ploegy » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:14 pm

Tanjiro Kamado!!
      xxxmale sixteen years old demon slayer tagged: titan
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Not expecting to be followed, Tanjiro flinched at the sound of a voice behind him. It was strange that he had been followed, especially given how invested everyone seemed to be in the merchant that had been present. Nevertheless, someone had decided to follow after him. Upon hearing the question he was asked, the teen quirked a brow before finally turning his head to meet the older male's gaze. It was a strange thing to ask, given that the title itself was self explanatory. Explaining it wasn't something that really seemed plausible, yet this man had still thought it was necessary to chase him down to ask. Unfortunately, he was unsure how to respond. Lifting a hand up, he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck before letting a soft sigh to escape his lips.

"It's exactly what it sounds like," Tanjiro responded, unsure of how else he was supposed to explain what it was. He could always say it was a slayer of demons, but that essentially the same thing, thus he doubted it would make much of a difference if he had said it. "I'm not sure what kind of answer you were expecting." While he was trying to be nice, he wasn't sure what else to say. If anything, he felt rather awkward and such emotion showed in his current expression, despite trying to hide it.

His awkwardness was soon replaced by confusion as he the cat beside the man spoke up. While a talking animal wasn't necessarily new to him, he had never heard a cat speak. Only the crows the corps used were intelligent enough to speak. It was strange to see something else speak, though the feline itself was rather odd looking anyways. Ignoring the way it spoke, Tanjiro tilted his head. It said to forgive it for asking, before not asking a question, but rather making a general statement that mattered very little to him. He wasn't sure who this Gold person was or what his sword even looked like in the first place, thus it was impossible for him to say much on the topic. "I'm not sure what you're on about if I'm being honest."

Byleth Eisner!!
      xxxmale twenty-one years old fe3h tagged: inosuke & silver
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

It was no surprise when the boar headed kid came bursting out the window after him. He seemed like the kind never to back down from a crazy stunt. Byleth could respect that much. However, that respect wasn't enough to keep the professor from taking a defensive position. While he heard the boy yell something out, he wasn't sure what any of it meant, but the other sliced at the ground to ease his landing. It was an interesting tactic and wasn't one he would have thought of. Then again, he didn't need such a thing given how his sword acted in the first place. Once Inosuke settled in, Byleth listened as the boy spoke to him, praising his guts. It was an interesting comment, but he had no time to respond. Not that he had much to say in the first place. Even if he did, he couldn't let himself get overly distracted by small talk during a battle. That would quickly get him killed. Hearing the boy continue on, he scoffed softly at the teen's over the top title before preparing himself for his attack. Again he shouted things that made little sense, but Byleth paid them no mind. Instead, he kept his focus on what Inosuke was doing. That was all he needed.

As the boar head kid's final shout finished, Byleth watched him burst forward with great speed. It was like nothing he had ever seen before. While it was astonishing, he couldn't allow himself to stand and watch in awe. He needed to defend himself in whatever way possible. Keeping his own sword steady, he allowed its glow to return as he prepared to guard himself. When the boy neared, all the professor could do was block his attack with his own blade, allow the brunt of the attack to be felt in his arms and shoulders. The force was great, but luckily for himself, he was sturdy enough to hold his own. However, given the speed and power Inosuke had come in with, the pair had moved several feet away from where Byleth had previously stood. He'd take that over any substantial damage. Once they came to a halt, the older male lifted a foot up to meet the other's gut and kick him back to give him some space, albeit not much. He'd take whatever he could get at this point.

Taking this opportunity to make his own move, Byleth was prepared to give a flick of his weapon and unleash its whip-like form, but stopped as he caught sight of another jumping through the window overhead. Quirking a brow, he couldn't help feeling annoyed. Not only was another coming, but they had gone in his personal room to get here. It was disrespectful, though he wasn't going to complain. Instead, he watched the newcomer's movements carefully, while keeping Inosuke in the corner of his vision in case he decided to try and jump him while he was momentarily distracted. Watching someone dismount the strange canine-like creature, the professor expected them to speak up first, but instead they pulled something from their pouch and threw it towards him and Inosuke. That was enough to cause true emotion to come from the male. Snarling softly in frustration, he finally made his move, but not in the teen's direction. Instead, he gave a firm slash of his sword, causing it to "break" apart into a whip and hit the flash bomb away from him and teen before it could go off. He was not taking any chances with an unknown item nor was he letting the boy be put into any kind of danger either. As annoying as Inosuke had been towards him thus far, Byleth knew he couldn't allow that to cloud his judgment on him.

Once the deed was done, his sword recoiled back into its natural form and Byleth stepped forward, his eyes giving Silver a cold look. It was clear she was trying to act as some kind of hero, stopping their brief fight and scolding them, but he was having none of it. If she thought he was going to fight to the death then she was crazy. If things even got to such dire circumstances, he'd simply rewind time to assure not only his own safety, but the teen's as well. "Why is it any of your business what we are doing?" he asked, giving a small roll of his eyes. Again, emotion was showing in his actions. Perhaps Claude has influenced him more than he was willing to personally admit. His house leader was often telling him to express himself more after all and ask questions. He would have never thought it would come in handy in a place like this though.

Averting his eyes from Silver, Byleth's gaze settled upon Inosuke once again. As it did, he gave a small shake of his head and let a sigh escape his lips. "Seems like this fight has to go on hold for now," he breathed out, figuring the boy wouldn't accept it so easily. He could understand. While he wished for peace between the two of them, he figured this newcomer was only going to step in and try to stop them no matter what kind of explanation he gave her. "You'll just have to believe what I told you before. I don't have time to make you understand." Perhaps that last part was a lie on his behalf. Time was something he could manipulate after all, but he had no plans of rewinding it to allow the two of them to continue. Besides, he couldn't manipulate the actions of others once he rewound time, only his own. Shaking the thought off, Byleth allowed the glow from his sword to dissipate once more, but he didn't sheathe it yet. There was no telling if the boy would truly stop or if he could even trust this newcomer either. However, he did lower the sword to his side and relax his stance ever so slightly as he waited to see what the reactions of the others would be.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legosiman » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:45 am

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓉
Shop: Closed ⦿ Species: Human(?) ⦿ Quests:0 ⦿Discounts Applied: 0% ⦿ Customers: Suzu

“By your looks and your voice I presume you to be young, probably still in school, maybe working your way for College? If you were abducted the same as I, blaming you for losing your cool would be foolish. Why, It would be surprising and much more worrisome IF you didn’t.” That there were those who acted like if such an occurrence was normal made him realize how much of an oddball the arrangement of people teleported into this world were, then again they were looking for heroes or hell, superheroes for the task ahead so a sprinkle of madness among their ranks was to be expected. This only made him wonder the why of their bringing him into this world, or this young maiden who seemed as harmless as a hamster. Things didn’t add up, especially since the others who gathered around him had that feeling you relate to adventurers or skilled warriors, scars of battles, rugged hands, well-kept weaponry. Well, no need to crack his brain about issues that didn’t really concern him, although this made him wonder if his previous stipulations about the girl walking alongside him were wrong, or perhaps she didn’t realize her potential at becoming as dangerous as the people that once gathered around him. “Besides, I have neither the money to pay for a bodyguard, nor it seems like the samurai was interested in accompanying us. Considering the fact that there might be beasts of unknown origins prowling around, it’d be wise to travel in packs. If something were to happen to one of us, the other could potentially rescue the other or call for help, so I will be counting on you if some kind of giant fish decides to take a bite of me, gahahaha!”

The outside world was so…strange. He was accustomed to chaos, of blood and painful imagery covering the scenario. This cleanliness just felt otherworldly to begin with, the strange landscapes, the…everything! The Merchant looked like a raggy hobo in comparison, not that his sickly appearance would make it any better if he wore better clothing. Hell, it might even be worse. The clean air felt scorching. “Seems this place is rather peaceful, I expected a lot more bodies by what that ominous voice described the threat as. Now if you find any place that might sell stuff like food or clothing, or an interesting building in general give me a heads up.” The Merchant withdrew from his robes a dog-eared notebook and a pen and began to make a makeshift map with what he saw, trying to make sense of this strange landscape.

“Meanwhile, tell me a bit about you. Seeing as we have a lot of strange people coming from all manners of life, you appear to stick like a sore thumb. What’s your story? Or do you have a super secret mission you can’t tell no one? Gehehehe.” He wouldn’t be surprised if she did, how many times has that happened after all?

[炎] 🄼🄴🅁🄲🄷🄰🄽🅃'🅂 🅂🄷🄾🄿 [炎]
- CLOSED -

legosiman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me