Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 (Open) Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 (Open) Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Wolfan Terror » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:28 pm

Zetto | 25 | Male | Heterosexual | TOME | Gold Pairing | Location: Starting Floor | Tag: Nami

As he watched her, his gaze drifted to the weapon held firmly in her hand. Well, he wasn't exactly sure if it was a weapon since it looked like nothing more than a simple blue rod, but the way she was holding it told him that it was more than just that. Funny, he could already feel an urge to just attack her right there and then, see how well she could do in a fight. However, Zetto told himself off quickly, remembering that this was real life. If they fought here, it wouldn't be a simple disconnect from the server, he could seriously hurt her.

At the mention of the letter, however, he smirked. "Yes, I read it. Apparently we all have soulmates here, but I think all of that's a load. I know what love can do to people, and trust me, it only ends in ruin." Zetto muttered bitterly, recalling the trouble between him and his friend Kizuna. She'd been in love with him, and maybe if he'd known sooner, he could have stopped the worst from happening. She'd become paranoid, terrified that anything could take him away from her, and in the process, threatened everything the two had worked for. In the end, he'd been forced to shoot her. Granted, all it did was log her off the game; no physical harm came to her, but the mental wounds were still there. He hadn't talk to her since, and for all he knew she could have been arrested with the rest of the hackers in their organisation. "What's your name, anyway?" He asked, wanting her name simply so he wouldn't have to refer to her as 'the girl' in his thoughts.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:29 am

✄Cut Man✄
Male||29 (Teen A.I.)||Black Pairing||Megaman||Crush: Open||Tagged: Diana, Widowmaker

It was pretty obvious that playing peacekeeper wasn't going to work at the moment, figuring the gun wasn't lowered and it didn't seem like the woman behind it had any intentions of doing so either. Cut Man also assumed that the woman he had been talking to knew more about these situations than he did, so he decided to take a step back and put his hands up slightly as a sign of nonaggression. If it came to blows, he'd defend himself with his Rolling Cutters, but for now he would prefer to not be shot at.

Somewhat awkwardly, he figured that before things (probably) went south, he at least wanted to know who he was talking to. That, and he wanted something to call them besides "the women". "Hey, I know this is a bad time, but what are your guy's names?" he asked sheepishly. He figured the two would probably ignore him, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

❢ Plum ❢
Female||20||Khaki Pairing||Megaman Battle and Chase||Crush: Open|Tagged: Kenma, Open

When Plum woke up to almost complete silence, she could tell something was wrong. Normally, she'd hear the sounds of tires screeching outside or Chest yelling at her for oversleeping, but there was none of that. She sat up quickly, and taking a look around, this was obviously not her room. What the? How did I get here? she thought to herself, but no answers came to mind. At least she was still in a bedroom and not like a dungeon or something, and it seemed well taken care of. There was a letter on a nightstand next to her, along with her hat that she quickly plopped on her head. And with a quick scan over the letter, it seemed like some " Matchmaker" guy brought her here to compete against couples for freedom? Wow. That certainly isn't what she expected to wake up to today.

The letter made a mention of her "soulmate" named Kenma, and surely enough there was a guy in the same room as her, who appeared to be browsing its contents. Finally standing up, she turned to the boy, and with a hopefully friendly tone began to speak. "Hey there! I'm assuming you're Kenma, the person in the letter?" She figured he didn't know what was going on either, and since she hadn't been attacked in her sleep, Plum assumed he was safe to talk to.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:43 am

dιana prιnce ( wonder woмan )
      ( gender ) female ( sexuality ) homosexual ( pairing ) navy ( tags ) cut man & widowmaker
        a feminine but harsh snarl reached out with a question from where the woman was hidden. "i am diana prince," she declared, partially answering cut man's question and continuing further to answer the woman's question. "and i believe i do have more authority over you, seeing that i am a prized member of the justice league and savior of many." diana glanced down at the gun again and added, "but you, on the other hand...i see that you are more inclined to kill."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bébé » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:46 am

KENMA KOZUME !!
        [ khaki pairing ] [ first floor ] [ tagged by partner ]

unfamiliar of the awoken figure, kenma twirled to face the other side of the room only to meet the face of the stranger. the boy gasped softly, taking a step back. his eyes averted from her head to her toes, catching the details of her body."uh.. ya, are you plum?"kenma stuttered to speak, he was genuinely confused of everything that was occurring and tried to keep focus."do you know.. where we are?"he carefully collected the only words he still remembered, allowing his cat shaped eyes to meet plum's.
bébé

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sogeking » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:47 pm

-N A M I-
----- 20 | Female | Bisexual | One Piece | Pair: Gold | Tags: Zetto -----

Oh, yikes. Sounds like the guy's speaking from experience. She frowns a little, empathetic but keenly aware of where that line of thinking could end up. The scars her tattoo covers up itch, but she forcefully puts the thought out of her mind. It's none of her business, anyway. She's no Luffy, and it's not like there's a person to punch in order to make it better here. "Seems like a ploy." She says instead. "To make people want to stay here and not take the fight to them, I bet." Her underlying agitation shows- just thinking about abandoning all they've worked for makes her skin crawl.

At his question she stands a little straighter, quirking an eyebrow. "I'm Nami." To be honest, she'd half expected to be recognised. You couldn't say the Strawhat Crew was small news anymore, but... There is the question of where exactly this castle is. She'd figured the same island they had last docked at, but if she'd somehow been carried to a more isolated land- enough that the name they've made for themselves hasn't even reached it- then... Unease settles over her, but she chokes it back for now. No use getting worked up over something she has no proof for. "And yours?"
Last edited by raey on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: font image removed
sogeking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:47 pm

Zetto | 25 | Male | Heterosexual | TOME | Gold Pairing | Location: Starting Floor | Tag: Nami

"A ploy, huh? More than likely." He muttered as he wondered about her suggestion. Did this matchmaker honestly think that he was going to give up on his friends simply because he'd been thrown into a soulmate game? True, the biggest threat of TOME had been taken care of, but that didn't mean he would just leave them just like that. Through this past year, he wasn't sure if he'd have been able to keep continuing without their help. Playing with them, laughing with them, it had given him all the strength he needed to know that there was something worth fighting for. "But, if they think I'll just play along like a good little dog..." Zetto glanced at the wall for a second, concentrating all of his anger and released it, punching the wall with such force that it crumbled, leaving a huge hole into the room he'd woken up in. A smirk began to play across his face. "...They have another thing coming."

Chuckling slightly at the sight of the destruction he'd been able to cause, the man decided that maybe it wasn't so bad that he was like this. At least for the situation he was in, being in his normal body would exactly have left him with much strength. Almost completely forgetting about Nami's question, he flexed his mechanical fingers, still getting use to the feeling. "Zetto. Just call me Zetto." Looking back towards her, he chuckled to himself. "Now, Nami, how well can you handle yourself in a fight?"
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:28 am

Kenshin Himura//Teal Pairing//'Soulmate': Samus Aran//Tags: Samus

Upon rounding a corner into the next hallway, Kenshin found himself facing a much taller woman. That much wasn't as unusual, Kenshin having to admit that what he was lacking in stature he made up for in skill. It was her attire that dumbfounded the wandering samurai, not even resembling Western attire that he was accustomed to seeing on individuals inclined to wear it. Of course, he didn't have much time to contemplate that much as she seemed on edge in his presence. If he were any other person, Kenshin would admit that such was a wise way of approaching strangers. He would still admit that much, but he himself didn't view his presence as much of a threat anymore. Perhaps because he knew that he had no intention of harming others fatally, not like he had in his past.

So it was that, pulling his sheathed sword from the sash around his waist, Kenshin held it out in front of him with one hand on the hilt and the other on the sheath. "This one is just a wanderer, that I am. Do you seriously think I could harm anyone with a sword like this?" As he waited for his question, unsheathing his weapon to reveal the reversed-blade sword housed in the wooden sheath, Kenshin took some time to give the woman a glance over. Besides her tall stature, she seemed to have the build of a warrior. He knew that appearance well, would know her to be no stranger to battle even if her lean muscle had been hidden by her womanly figure as it was in her eyes. All warriors, young or old, had a lack of innocence in their eyes from the moment they became a true warrior, striking down their enemy with but a moment of hesitation. It was a look he often saw in his own reflection, a haunting memory. This woman was not so different from him. Then, almost as an afterthought, Kenshin added, "I am Kenshin Himura, that I am."
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Peter Parker Red Pairing
      ───────────────────────────────────
      16 Male Marvel Crush: None Tagged: Frisk

Looking down at the hand extended out to him, the young hero took it and gave it a shake. Frisk seemed friendly enough to be around. He was still worried about what they might think once he would have to reveal his abilities. Back home he had to hide them from most or at least when he wasn't in his Spiderman suit he had to hide them. He was free to use them as soon as the mask was on. It helped him continue to come off as a normal kid. That's something he didn't want to lose even though he had become a gifted being. "So Frisk, should we get moving and check this place out? I have no clue what to expect, but I'm guessing if this guy doesn't want us leaving that we might have to fight some stuff," he mused. "If there's anything you're not comfortable with doing as we go along just tell me, okay? I can take care of it. I'm used to a lot of responsibility being put on me so I really don't mind."

White Purple Pairing
      16 Female Pokespe Crush: None Tagged: Open

The letter was troubling to her, but not nearly as troubling as the last few months of her life. Maybe this was some kind of sign that she had to move on from Black. It was a hard thought to process. He had done so much for her and after everything he had done, she couldn't see herself letting him go so easily, but yet she hadn't been able to figure out how to release him from the light stone that him and Reshiram were trapped in. It was all disheartening. It was even worse that the stone hadn't come here with her. For all she knew N might try to steal it or anyone that had been associated with Team Plasma. The thought sent a shiver down her spine, but she quickly pushed the thought off. There was no way they would get it from her room back home. They didn't even know where she lived.

Looking down at the note again, White let a sigh escape her lips. She didn't have to fully accept the soulmate thing, but she would have to work with them. Black would have wanted at least that. Reading the name on it, she knew she would have to find this Titus person and get through here with them. Folding the letter up, she tucked it into her bag and let a soft sigh escape her lips. It would be strange to travel with someone else, but she would have to suck it up for now. This would be the only way she could even return back to her friend and try to figure out how to free him. Looking at the pokeball attached to her bag, she also knew she would have to battle for herself. Sure she had gotten the hang of it, but admittedly she had been inspired by her partner to do such a thing. Biting down on her lip as she moved toward the door, she turned the knob and stepped out into the hall in hopes of finding someone else. "Hello? Is anyone here?"

Samus Aran Teal Pairing
      25 Female Metroid Crush: None Tagged: Kenshin

Allowing her hand to move from her weapon, the expression didn't change from her face. Of course she didn't believe that his weapon was useless. It would still have its uses and ways of harming her if he really knew how to use it, which she assumed he did. For now she would relax though. He did only appear to be another one trapped in this place, plus his name matched the one that had been written on her letter. That was troubling to her, but she wouldn't mention it. Crossing her arms over her chest, she stayed silent for a moment as she studied the much smaller man. She wouldn't underestimate him, though she felt she might have an advantage over him. Looks could be deceiving and she knew that. Plus the way he spoke made him quite strange to her. Never had she heard someone speak in the manner that he did. It must be how his people talked. She knew that there were many different ways to speak.

Straightening herself up, she let a soft sigh escape her lips. "Kenshin. Well it seems that we have found each other without even meaning to," she finally spoke. Unlike her expression, her tone wasn't cold. It was quite soft, yet it had an underlying seriousness to it. "My name is Samus Aran. I assume that you had my name written on your letter since I had yours written on mine."

It was straight to the point, but she wanted to make sure that he did indeed have her name written. She didn't want to waste her time if he somehow didn't have her as a partner. It would seem odd, but this whole situation was odd in itself. She wouldn't put it past this Matchmaker to make some dumb mistake to amuse himself in such a manner.

Kana Lime Pairing
      14 Female FE: 14 Crush: None Tagged: Finn

A brief hint of annoyance crossed the young girl's face before she forced it to vanish, not wanting Finn to catch on that she thought he was nuts. Sure she had met a lot of strange people in the army, but he might take the cake for the strangest yet. Even more strange than Odin and Ophelia. She never thought that would happen. Watching the male create a dog from snow however piqued her interest. Never had she seen anything like that. Even the talented mages back home couldn't bring much to life with such ease. Rhajat had proven that she could bring some disgusting creatures from the dead back though and even caused her father to have to deal with them so they didn't kill anyone in the army.

Shaking the memories of home off, she hurried after her partner without a word. He was still moving quickly and she needed to keep up with him the best she could. She didn't want to become some kind of liability to the only one she had met around here even if he was a bit crazy in the head. Making her way down the stairs, she stopped at the bottom and looked around. It didn't seem too threatening.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:00 pm

Zelda// Female// Hetero// 117// Legend of zelda botw// Pink pairing// Crush; none// Tagged; open

The hallway that was opened up to her was unsurprisingly empty. After all, the princess had no Idea what to expect. The only help she had found from the note was the name of her supposed soulmate, known as Arthur Pendragon. The name seemed nothing special to her, since Arthur was a common name in Hyrule. Glancing back over the note again, she saw no other hints on where to find the person. With a sigh, she knew she'd have to make a better attempt on finding the man "...Hello? Is Arthur Pendragon here?" She called aloud, hoping that at least one person would hear her voice

Amèlie Lacroix {Widowmaker}// Female// Demi bisexual// 22// Overwatch// Navy pairing// Crush; none// Tagged; Cut man & Wonder woman

The woman left out a scoff when she heard the female's response, finding herself rather amused. "Arrogance towards oneself does not impress me. Your claims mean nothing. As for myself... I find a gun does most of my talking." Her voice was rather monotone as the words left her mouth, and she slowly got out of her crouch and stood at her full height. A few seconds later of silence from her end, she lifted her right hand and pushed the door open fully, the light finally hitting her blue skin. "My name, young man? I point a gun at you and your action is to ask for my name? ...Quite childish of you, really."

Jesse Mcree// Male// Homosexual// 22// Overwatch// White pairing// Crush; none// Tagged; Open

The young man had only let out a chuckle as he read the letter for the first time. Propped against the wall outside the hallway, the cowboy finally glanced up from the parchment and spoke aloud "Well, that explains a lot." The words were targeted to no one in particular, due to the fact that there was nobody around to hear them. Folding the paper in half and stuffing it in his pocket, the man then took out his lighter and one of the cigars he always carried with him. With a small but audible click, the cigar was lit and set in his mouth.
Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:30 pm

Finn Mertens | 15 | Male | Heterosexual | Adventure Time | Lime Pairing | Location: Starting Floor | Tag: Kana

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, he glanced around at the new room. "Hmmm..." He pondered, trying to figure out what they were meant to do. The room was relatively small, smaller than he would have expected, and the only thing of not that he could find was writing on the wall direction. 'I can sizzle like bacon, I am made with an egg, I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg, I peel layers like onions, but still remain whole, I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole, What am I?'

As well as the writing, he noticed a pedestal. Maybe they were meant to but something there. Frankly, all of this seemed to go over Finn's head. He hadn't been that good at riddles even before the crown, so that didn't help. "Where's the stuff to fight? I thought I'd be able to help people, not get stuck with stupid words on a wall!" The ice wizard said in frustration as he slumped to the floor and began tightly hugging the dog he'd created, with it licking his face.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me