Camp Half-Blood: The rise of Demigods

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

What should happen?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:43 am

ShouldI dull down on the rules a bit? (If so, please pm me and explain what and why I should change some)
No votes
The roleplay begin where no one, except canon characters, are claimed yet?
13%
A day lasts 4 pages
13%
A day lasts 10 pages
9%
A day lasts 50 pages
13%
A year lasts 100 pages
No votes
A years lasts 200 pages
13%
A year lasts 500
No votes
Should there be any drama yet?
17%
Should we keep things calm until there's a bunch more roleplayers?
22%

Total votes : 23

CH-B:TRoDg - Cadie - 2

Postby Chamrosh » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:34 am

Leocadia "Cadie' Merlo | Female | Ares | Hermes Cabin | 15 | Playing offence on CtF | @Open (Nike, Poseidon, Hades, Hermes team)

Cadie kept rampaging through the woods, though she came to a dead stop as she saw something glittering in the ground well ahead of her. That had to be the stream. She couldn't hear any sign of any of her team having made it across, nor seen, so she had to assume that she was the only one there, right? And she couldn't see any guards from the other team there, which was probably a good sign, if suspicious.
    Playing distraction could potentially be a huge bonus. Cadie was sure that no one would seriously consider her to be actually going for the flag if they realised the noise was just her. It would be a brilliant defence. As soon as they realised it was just her, they'd realise she was decoy and go looking for an actual threat, probably running away from the flag so as not to lead her there; she just had to run in something more like their approach angle. If she got to the flag while playing decoy that would be the most ridiculously epic way to have won this thing (earning serious rep. points), while if she didn't, she should help the next squad in her team by making her decoy noises lead them to the other team's flag. Win-win.
    Now her thinking was done (and much more quickly than writing it out made it seem), she started a sprint, running headlong at the river, screaming, then long-jumped right the way across (it was narrow at the point she chose and she was sure she wasn't the only person who disliked running in wet trainers), barely faltering her step on landing. Cadie started up her smack-tree-and-yell tactic while jogging again, following the bank of the river.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Camp Half-Blood: The rise of Demigods

Postby CupidCola » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:27 am

(Sorry that I suddenly dissapeared!)

Roka

She went to jump, noticing the arrow coming her way. Unfortunately, it missed the branch and hit her jacket, pinning her to the tree. "No! I'm stuck!" She exclaimed, wiggling around to see if she could loosen the arrow. That didn't work very well, her feet kicked in protest.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:24 am

Jaden "J" Foster||Nike||Claimed||Tags: Open
He was extremely athletic and wanted to win this, his mom bing the goddess of victory, but didn't see anyone around to do anything with. Jaden started casually walking towards the opposite side where the other team's flag was, swinging his sword aimlessly at the blades of grass.

Aribella "Ari" Monique||Aphrodite||Claimed||16||Crush: Open||Tags: Matei
Ariana decided that she was tired of just standing around by herself, doing what her brother and sister had asked her to do. She fixed her hair and started walking along away from their flag. She heard a noise and figured it was just another camper, so she walked over to where the sound was coming from. She saw a camper swinging his sword around, and she moved closer, almost getting hit by his blade. "Watch it!"
Last edited by dream. on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CH-B:TRoDg - Cadie - 3

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:56 am

Leocadia "Cadie' Merlo | Female | Ares | Hermes Cabin | 15 | Playing offence on CtF | @Open (Nike, Poseidon, Hades, Hermes team)

Cadie was amazed how well her little idea was going. She'd managed to get across the border without interception, and was still scouting along the stream, having encountered no-one. Which side was Athene's cabin on again? Either the other team had someone with a very crafty plan or no one with the braincells to think of guards. Cadie would not call herself particularly smart, but she was smart enough to at least think of that!
    Sure that she had continued most of the length of the area that got regularly used, Cadie was now sure no-one on her team had seriously gone for the flag yet. She wasn't so sure if this would be fun with all the pressure... but at the same time it'd look accurately awesome if she pulled this off. Her choice was clear.
    She turned into the opposing team's side, hoping she was aiming roughly the right way, keeping up the tree-smacks. Maybe she'd got so far because the yelling and tree-smacking was convincing everyone that she was already being engaged by their own team?
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:04 am

The poll hjas ended! No drama yet, A day is 50 pages and a year is 200 pages!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me