Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

Postby Furenzied » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:24 am

(marking this so I could find it easier)
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:32 pm

(marking for later)

adj. | adj.
adj. | adj.
adj. | adj.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
★ ★ ★
itty bitty bio
you have 3 lines
change color only
Image Image
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:24 am

(Mark to be able to find this later~)
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mudmall0w » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:36 pm

hey I'm ambers friend
mark
HI!
im MUDMALL0W
My OC is marshmallow, she's a magical princess from a different dimension
mudmall0w

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:05 am

(marking)
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:27 am

(Markers :p)
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:09 pm

❃ ❁ ❃
Amber/Tags: Emerald/Galaxy Warp/Embarrassed
Amber was fascinated by this small box, Yes she they had them on homeworld and they were.... ALMOST..... nothing new it's just she didnt realise humans were this smart. She didn't like the show that was on so she got up. Went over to the warp pad and went to the galaxy warp expecting to be able to practise her weapon but instead she saw Emerald. She snuck up on him in a natural walk and just smiled and looked over his shoulder to see what he was doing, instead her hair flopped over Emerald's face, she panicked and fell over holding her forehead and laughing at herself. "H- hahahaha- h- hi Emer-ha-ld." Amber barely managed to get out through the laughter.
❃ ❁ ❃

╠╬¤╬╣
Limestone/Open/Temple's head/Calm
Limestone was in her natural form meditating Glitch was laughing in her head and she was struggling to block it out, she was un unstable gem, that was very clearly proven throughout the past few days. Limestone managed to block out all these thoughts and clear her mind, Yellow diamond would be furious, she never got to use Glitch in her army.
╠╬¤╬╣
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2.

Postby soonyoung » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Thulite
Male
Fire/Speed/invisibility
Mood: Focused
Tags: Calcite, Emerald
The young Thulite sat down and swung his legs off the edge of the stone hand, he enjoyed being up here; it was quiet and peaceful. The only thing that bothered him was the wind, a small shiver ran up his spine as he began to feel slightly cold. Up here he could see the ocean, the element he most feared. Thulite really did hate the beach, but his friends were here and that was all that mattered. Flame poofed from his magma form in order to keep himself warm from the irritating wind. I wonder where Amber and Onyx are, the gem thought with a small smile on his face. He picked himself off from the ground and stood once more, maybe I should go see where everyone is. The gem backed away from the edge before sprinting forward and taking a leap, he predicted he was going to be caught by Ezra... But no that never happened. He jumped with a grin but it disappeared when he started to fall down in a high speed, it was even willing to blow the fire off from his form during. His face went pale and he smacked hard into the- glass that used to be sand. Well that was a dumb move. Yeah Thulite had his times when he was dense, but he wasn't like this all of the time! "Tsss.... Ow, ow..." He hissed and sat up painfully, only to sit down on a pointy rock. Well, most of the time.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Emerald

Postby Epixelmon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:20 pm

Emerald

Emerald was kneeling down at one of the warp pads of the Galaxy Warp, looking carefully at the crack. The warp pad wasn't working, obviously, so he wasn't trying to use it. Emerald had been saving something and and only pieces of a warp pad would help him. It was experimental, so he wasn't sure it would work. He was just chipping away at the pad until his vision was obstructed by a large amount of hair. He looked behind him and saw the orange gem of Amber, who was stuttering a hello while laying on the ground laughing. Emerald stood up and held a hand out to help her up. I figured it was you. Nice try though. Keep tabs on your hair in the future. he said, smiling. Its good to see you again. What are you doing out here, trying to sneak up on me... and failing? he asked the orange gem, his hand still extended.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:34 pm

❃ ❁ ❃
Amber/Tags: Emerald/Galaxy Warp/Recovering
Amber took the hand, "Thanks." Amber said and smiled at Emerald as he spoke. I just wanted to see what you were doing, why does it need to be fixed? I was coming out to practise my manipulation of tar."
❃ ❁ ❃

╠╬¤╬╣
Limestone/Open/Temple's head/Calm
Limestone was in her natural form meditating Glitch was laughing in her head and she was struggling to block it out, she was un unstable gem, that was very clearly proven throughout the past few days. Limestone managed to block out all these thoughts and clear her mind, Yellow diamond would be furious, she never got to use Glitch in her army.
╠╬¤╬╣
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me