Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:11 am

Onyx

"Alright Bob," I say cheerfully.
Nice one, Starshine whickers in approval.
I smile and pat her neck.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:12 am

James

He sighed again. "Whatever makes you happy, Gleda." James grinned at his cleverness. Gleda was much worse than Bob. He was sure of that.
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:14 am

Onyx

I raise an eyebrow and snicker. "Gleda? Is that the best you can come up with?" I reach over to punch him. "Come on, Bob! Be more creative!"
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:18 am

James

"Just wait until I call you that in front of the king," James said with a grin. He pretended that Onyx's punch didn't hurt, and when she first became his apprentice, it might not have, but after all of her training with the bow, and in unarmed combat, Onyx could pack a pretty hard punch. He winced internally and ignored the flare of pain in his arm.

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:20 am

"Go ahead," I chuckle, figuring he wouldn't really. Though, if he does, I'll either call him Bob or pretend he wasn't talking to me.

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:06 am

Rishida

Rishida's head wasn't still for a moment. This was the first time outside the Fief, and there was just too much to see. She was almost trembling with excitement. "So tell me about Halt," she said, looking over Gilan's shoulder. "Is he really all that the stories make of him? You know him, right?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:21 am

James

"Oh, I will," James said with a grin. He stayed silent for a moment, studying the sky. It would be dark soon, but they were currently riding through a rather rocky field. It would hardly be the ideal place to camp, and there was no wood around to make a fire with. He decided to keep them moving for a bit longer.
"We should pick up the pace." James kicked Abelard into an easy canter. It would be best for them to stop before nightfall.

Gilan

Gilan gave a short laugh, turning his head to acknowledge that he had heard her. "You could say that, yeah. He was my mentor." Gilan thought for a moment, wondering if he should exaggerate and give her the stories most of the common-folk told, or if he should give her the blatant truth. He decided that she would most likely enjoy the embellished versions better, but she would be meeting him soon enough.
"He's pretty short. A lot shorter than me, anyways. And he's always got this gruff look, even when he's happy." He thought for a moment. "At least, I think he's happy. It's hard to tell. Maybe he's never happy -
"Anyways, don't take it to heart if he seems to dislike you. He's like that with everyone. You probably wanted to know about what he's done though, right?"

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:33 am

Onyx

I nod and urge Starshine after him.
What do you think of calling him Bob? I ask her silently.
She tosses her head. I thought it was a good idea.
I smile and pat her neck. Me too.

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:15 am

James
((Omg I said Abelard instead of Barold in the last post xD Whoops))
It doesn't take long for the woods to come into view. James pulled back on Barold's reins to slow him down again and give him a moment to breathe. The shaggy horse could easily have kept pace until well after dark, but James knew he wasn't a fan of moving fast. At least not against his will. He seemed to have no problem with running at top speed whenever his ranger came into the paddock with a halter.

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:23 am

((lazy mobile))

I slow Starshine not long after James slows Barold. She's breathing a little heavier than usual, but that's expected after a canter, even for a Ranger horse. I slide off and rub her neck.

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me