MODS, PLEASE LOCK

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Reset. { UNDERTALE roleplay, NEW AND ACCEPTING }

Postby Detemmienation » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:13 pm

Frisk | ♥ | Female | ♥ | The Ruins | ♥| Open For Interaction

♥ - An opening in the ruins. A hole to the surface, inaccessible, possibly unacknowledged, but very instrumental. All of a sudden, a small figure comes crashing through the light, landing directly into the bed of flowers at the bottom. Head first.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Temmie

Temmie | ♫ | Female | ♫ | Waterfall, just outside of Temmie Village | ♫ | Open For Interaction

♫ - Oh boy, what's a Tem to do on a fine day like this? No more temmie flakes to spare. Not enough muns to go somewhere cool. Oh, hey, what's that color-y thing?? Tem must touch. Tem bounds over to the color-y thing and reaches out with her paw, touching it ever so slightly, but as soon she touches it, she gets a very odd tingly feeling all over her body, quickly retreating her hand. Hmmm, very interesting, must tell Tem.

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮
Text text text text text text
╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯
©
Detemmienation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:21 pm

Detemmienation wrote:

Frisk | ♥ | Female | ♥ | The Ruins | ♥| Open For Interaction

♥ - An opening in the ruins. A hole to the surface, inaccessible, possibly unacknowledged, but very instrumental. All of a sudden, a small figure comes crashing through the light, landing directly into the bed of flowers at the bottom. Head first.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Temmie

Temmie | ♫ | Female | ♫ | Waterfall, just outside of Temmie Village | ♫ | Open For Interaction

♫ - Oh boy, what's a Tem to do on a fine day like this? No more temmie flakes to spare. Not enough muns to go somewhere cool. Oh, hey, what's that color-y thing?? Tem must touch. Tem bounds over to the color-y thing and reaches out with her paw, touching it ever so slightly, but as soon she touches it, she gets a very odd tingly feeling all over her body, quickly retreating her hand. Hmmm, very interesting, must tell Tem.

Flowey The Flower |✿| Male|✿| Room just before the actual ruins.|✿| With Underfell! Flowey and Frisk

✽ - Speak of the devil and they shall appear. Naturally, Flowey's pretty startled by the sudden presence and is caught between glancing at his double before back at the human. Great, how were they supposed to take down Frisk with this moron here, there's no doubt they'd try to stop him from attacking. There comes an irritated hiss from the clearly demonic flower as he glares down at the child who just.. did they land on their head? Welp.

"Oh there you are, just as idiotic as I remembered." There's that little twisted smile of his. "What did you do this time? We just got hit with a lag spike."
"𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉,
𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉
𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖉,
𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌"
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShowbizBot » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Underfell!Flowey| ✿ | Male | ✿ | The Ruins |✿ |With normal Flowey and Frisk

✿- He looks over, "Oh I'm so glad you haven't gone through yet. That means I have time!" He seemed to perk up as he looks at Frisk. "I'm so glad." He says softly and looking nervous.

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮

╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯

ShowbizBot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Detemmienation » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:40 pm

Frisk

Frisk | ♥ | Female | ♥ | The Room Just Outside the Ruins | ♥ | With Flowey and Underfell!Flowey

♥ - "Hey there," Frisk says, flipping over from their face down position. Frisk rubs the top of their head lightly. "I haven't done anything different lately, must be norm-" Frisk suddenly notices the second flower in front of them. "Oh, I guess I messed up, huh?" Frisk stands themself up. "I was messing with code, trying to find someone, but I guess... this happened?"

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮
╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯
©
Detemmienation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:53 pm

Flowey The Flower |✿| Male|✿| Room just before the actual ruins.|✿| With Underfell! Flowey and Frisk

✽ - About right. How selfish was that? Altering the code just for some new thrills, but honestly, Flowey couldn't say much, he reset for his own selfish rights, killed everyone in his path for something new but that got boring quickly. Even Frisk's quick visits were getting boring lately but this was something new and really, Flowey couldn't complain for it. He could put the human down for it though. "How self centred! Editing the code to look for something new! Look what you've done, kid!" Cruel laughter after some cruel words. "You have no idea just what you've done do you?"
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShowbizBot » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:58 pm

Underfell!Flowey| ✿ | Male | ✿ | The Ruins |✿ | With Normal Flowey and Frisk

✿- The flower looked at his double huffing, "Better than killing everyone they see!" He pouts, "But now isn't the time for uselessly criticizing them. At the rate we are going their are sure to be others from my timeline here. Let's just hope my Papyrus is not here..."

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮

╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯

ShowbizBot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Detemmienation » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:00 pm

Frisk

Frisk | ♥ | Female | ♥ | Room outside ruins | ♥ | With Flowey and Underfell!Flowey

♥ - "Like you're one to talk, you know what you've done with these resets before, and besides the more the merrier, right?" Frisk kneels down in front of the other Flower "And this one seems much nicer." Frisk looks back at Flowey, before sticking their tounge out at them, and returning attention to the newcomer. "So, what's got you so worked up, bud?"

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮
╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯
©
Detemmienation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:09 pm

✽ - "Haha! That's hilarious! You are doing the exact same as I did!~ Resetting to find new ways of entertainment, this here double is enough proof that you're just as bad as me! They wouldn't exist if it weren't for you and your countless genocide sprees, you sicko!~" There's no point talking to this particular flower, he's too bitter and twisted. Interesting though, their Papyrus? What's he like? "Your Papyrus can't be that bad if this is what you're like. All pathetic and soft.."

An amused snort and a snap towards the other's face that they missed. On purpose. Surprisingly. "Oh yes, the more the merrier until everyone tries to kill each other!~ Not all the timelines are nice, numbskull." Aaaand being ignored now. Alright.
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShowbizBot » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:14 pm

Underfell!Flowey| ✿ | Male | ✿ | The Ruins |✿ | With Flowey and Frisk

✿- "My timeline is much more violent. To the point where even toriel wants to kill you. Just because you are a human." He lowered his head, "Change happens when you become scared. It happens when you are scared to even see your own mother. Papyrus doesn't want to be friends anymore... Alphys created a Version of Mettaton that is rather terrifying depending on how you look at him. Everyone's colours changed..."

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮

╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯

ShowbizBot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:07 pm

✽ - Look at how right he was, Frisk was just as bad Flowey if not more for having caused so much corruption in one Timeline, oh boy. If he wasn't so scared of Sans, Flowey would probably go inform them just how horrible this apparent saviour was. "You messed up real good, kiddo!" What a jerk. An absolute jerk. Don't mind him, he's just doing the usual.

Underswap! Sans | ☠ | Male | ☠ | Waterfall - Just outside Temmie Village |☠ | Open for interaction.

✧ - Buzz.

A faint ringing that dies out slowly with each blink of Sans' stary eyes, the oddly shaped white of his pupils dilating in the sea of deep blue as he slowly came out of his daze, squinting lightly (which honestly was just flattening his pupils out into a sort of squashed oval) before he realizes just where he is. The skeleton is naturally stunned by the new location, glancing around briefly before letting out a gentle sigh.

Well, Sans has no idea how he got here but at least he knew where 'here' was! Or did he..? It appeared to be Waterfall but everything seemed.. oddly coloured.. The water was a strange grey colour instead of blue and the ground was a pure white. Something wasn't right here.. The faint glow of the purple crystals does seem to comfort him partly though. At least they were normal and providing some light, maybe he should go visit that friendly village of flowers..?
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups