|Gems of Power| (Powers RP, high ranks available!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: |Gems of Power| (Powers RP, high ranks available!)

Postby JourneyMaster » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:01 pm

(I'm not sure what rank I want. If you need Somone for any particular rank I can be that, or I can be an assassin or villager)
Hi all! I'm (hopefully) back from a very long absence. So sorry for leaving you all hanging! I won't be online as often as I used to, but I'll be around :)

It is my goal to collect every butterfly wolf, please send me a trade to help me reach this goal!

Pân i valt law thilia,
Law pain i reviar mistar aen;
Iaur i vell law thinnatha,
O lith naur echuiathar aen,
Calad od dúath thuiatha;
Adamminen i vagol vreithannen,
Pen-thôl ad echannen i aran.
JourneyMaster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazelnut » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:26 pm

Rue wrote:The meat sizzled on the fire, and Inca took her bow again, and went to the range. Jack slid down to the fire. "Mmmm! Something smells good."

Sonya smiled at him, "Don't get to eager. It still needs to cook." She looked at the meat longingly, "Though I'm not sure if I can wait."
Last edited by hazelnut on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hazelnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:05 pm

тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιи

I stop and dash towards Inca and Sonya as soon as I see them. Rain pads slowly after me, slower than a turtle. What's wrong with him? Laughing, I smooth down his fur. "Good morning!" I say, glancing up at them.
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazelnut » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:34 pm

"Morning," Sonya replies warmly, "Care to join us for a 5 star breakfast?" She gestured to the cooking meat.
hazelnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:38 pm

тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιи

I eye the meat carefully, inspecting it. Clean, I suppose. I look up and nod at her. "Of course," I say gratefully. "My tummy's been growling for months!" I laugh and let Rain hop onto my shoulder. He is very soft on his pelt, but its weird that his paws are so tough and tangled. Same like my hair. I pull a few strands out and crouch down.
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ hoot » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:54 pm

The outside...
Username: Prince The Ripper
Name: Eden Heartnet
Orientation: Straight [ Though that really doesn't change anything o-O ]
Deeper...
Personality ( You can RP out): Shy and timid, but remains placid even in the toughest of situations.
History (Optional.) :
Gems: Garnet, Ruby, Amber
Ranking: Villager
Pets: None
Are you the spy?: "No?"
Does this really matter?
Crush: N/A
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: N/A
Which nationality?: Australian
Scars/Markings: None
Disabilities: None
Other: Nope c:
Last edited by ➳ hoot on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazelnut » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm

є¢нσιиg ѕσиgѕ wrote:
тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιи

I eye the meat carefully, inspecting it. Clean, I suppose. I look up and nod at her. "Of course," I say gratefully. "My tummy's been growling for months!" I laugh and let Rain hop onto my shoulder. He is very soft on his pelt, but its weird that his paws are so tough and tangled. Same like my hair. I pull a few strands out and crouch down.

Sonya smirked then turned back to the fire. The meat was almost ready. She glared at it with impatience wishing it would hurry up. Sonya knew she was being selfish but she knew if the food wouldn't hurry up and cook the smell would attract even more villagers. If that happened Sonya might walk away with little more than a mouthful.
Eventually hunger won over what little patience she had left. To the best of her ability Sonya split the meat between those who had gathered. She frowned with annoyance as she realised the underside was burnt.
"5 star quality." Sonya muttered sarcastically as she took a bite.
hazelnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:09 pm

тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιи

I laugh, seeing Sonya's face and the burnt meat. "Of course," I joke. Maybe not a lie, but half true. The meat looks good enough; I kind of see it as a 5 star meat because I'm so hungry, there's no time to say any complaints. My belly is growling like heck. I quickly wash the rock I was sitting on with the cold water at the river, and move the meat on to the stone. Perfect. I divide half of it to Rain, who looks like a wild cat now, saliva dropping out of his wet tongue and his eyes red with hunger. Snorting, I hand it to him and start on my own piece. Not bad. It's just that its a little tough, the taste is good.
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waistcoat&converse » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:58 am

( Accepted, and would you like to play the village head?)
waistcoat&converse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazelnut » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:27 am

Sonya eats here share of the meat. She doesn't want to be picky, but no matter how she turns the food the unpleasant taste of burnt meat floods her mouth. Involountarily, Sonya makes a face.
"Okay, next time someone else can handle cooking." Sonya decided as she finished the blackened meat, "I clearly have no talent cooking in this."
hazelnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me