I'm Half What? | Camp Half-Blood | Re-Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: I'm Half What? | Camp Half-Blood | Accepting

Postby denji3884 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:29 pm

((Kay~!))
Libby picked up the deceased animal. Carrying it back to camp. She looked around.

Jesse got up. He walked forward and looked side to side. He blinked.
denji3884

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinObsession » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:30 pm

((Yay thanks!))

Sage

The young girl walked around by the lake her dog Rex sniffing around the woods. She was part god? The information was to much to handle. She was a woman of science and science said that gods arent real but after she had just seen a man with the back of a horse attached to him instead of legs she had to listen to the facts. She toke a deep breath trying to take it all in. She would handle this like an adult. She wasnt going to freak out and act mad. She was going to process it, think about it, deal with it, and live with it. She looked down and saw a perfect daisy with a smile sticking it in her hair. She had always loved the Greek gods maybe this wouldnt be so bad.

Ryan

He gave a snort unpacking his things. He had to be on some T.V show and any second from now someone was going to come out and yell You just got punked! Greek Gods? Please and his mother is best friends with the Little Mermaid. He remember vaguely learning about them but he remembered more the hot blonde in his class. He rolled his eyes. he would play along for a little while but he wanted to go home there was a concert coming up and there was no way he was going to miss it.
Last edited by PenguinObsession on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ

Hᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ
Wʜᴏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ

" I don't want your help! Don't you understand? I have to do this! I have to kill you or he is going to kill me! "

"Do not pitty the dead harry, pity the living and above all those who live without love."
PenguinObsession

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Noelle scrambles up the wall, laying flat against it as lava came down. She begins to climb again, burning her hand slightly on one of the holds.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoyalInTheDark » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:33 pm

Carson Marie Kentz - Daughter of Ares - Age 17
Carson locks the door behind herself and undresses. She steps in the shower, washing goo out of her hair.
ImageImage#HisNameWasAsh#HerNameWasMelonie

ImageImageImageDemi-Pansensual Panasthetic

ImageImageImageImageImage
RoyalInTheDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denji3884 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:34 pm

Libby dropped the kill in her hands. She raced off forgeting something. She looked in the woods on the ground. She fell and tripped.

denji3884

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoyalInTheDark » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:35 pm

((Gtg... getting kicked off by my mom...))
ImageImage#HisNameWasAsh#HerNameWasMelonie

ImageImageImageDemi-Pansensual Panasthetic

ImageImageImageImageImage
RoyalInTheDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:35 pm

[Awwh.. Bye..]

"Run before she gets back!" Travis said to his brother before slipping off the cabin and landing gracefully on the ground. He lands flat on his stomach, making an 'oof' sound when Connor lands on him. Connor snickered, grinning cheekily. "Thanks for catching me!" He said happily, hoping back up.

Noelle finally gets to the top of the lava wall, she heaves herself onto the top and sits up there. She gazes around the camp, a grin on her face.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinObsession » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Sage

Rex heard the noise before she did. Someone had stumbled in the woods. Her heart started to beat but Rex raced after the noise barking until he came upon the girl licking her face with his slimy tongue. Sage raced after him and when he saw the girl she dragged the dog away from his holding him by his collar but the dog pulling hard against her grip. "Im so sorry." She said softly looking up at her. Great her first day here and she was already the girl with the freak dog.
Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ

Hᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ
Wʜᴏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ

" I don't want your help! Don't you understand? I have to do this! I have to kill you or he is going to kill me! "

"Do not pitty the dead harry, pity the living and above all those who live without love."
PenguinObsession

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinObsession » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:37 pm

((hey Im am going to make a set of twins for Athena
EDIT! Never Mind I want another guy))
Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ

Hᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ
Wʜᴏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ

PenguinObsession

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denji3884 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:39 pm

((Is the girl Libby?))
denji3884