~Fates~ Multifandom RP Accepting/Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Fates~ Multifandom RP Accepting/Open!

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:15 am

Accepted!//
My Birthday is September12~
Soll!
Alioso!The Queen's Shadow!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:43 am

Mey Rin- Human with awesome abilities- Tags: Undertaker (Ciel and Lizzy too)
She walked with the gray haired man, looking up at the sky for a moment. Shaking her head, she said "Yes, hopefully..."

Lizzie- Human- Tags; Ciel, Mey
Waiting

"Apothecary's Daughter' Rei- Demon cat- Tags: Grell
(Bye bee lols)
The chocolate and minimal white cat nodded as she looked at him. She got up so he could stand, and waited for him to lead.

Chiemi- Human: Nee (Familiar)- Tags: Rin, Yukio, Jessii, Nee, the cats
She sighed as she looked ahead or over at the boys.

Jessii- Demon wolf half: Jess (Cat Sidhe familiar)- Tags: Chiemi, Rin, Yukio, the cats
She was still staring towards the sense of that third presence...

Yuri Katsuki- Human, ice skater- Tags: Yurio, now Victor/Viktor
The glasses wearing raven haired boy shook his head as he looked at the other two. He nodded as he said "I hope they are both alright..." He sighed as he thought of Makka and Hekate.

Yuri Plisetsky- Human, Ice skater- Tags: Yuuri, Victor/ Viktor
The blonde sighed as he shook his head at Viktor, then said "Where are we going to find something to support your leg, out here on an island?"

Luciel Choi- Human, hacker (?)_ Tags: ---
Wip

Sadaharu- Alien dog thing (bigger then normal)- Tags: ---
Wip

Chimera- Hybrid- Tags: ---
The creature whined as it sat up and shook the sand from its fur, flicking its tail and rubbing a paw through the hair running from its head to a mane running down its back and to its tail, which was also the hair.

Yashiro Isana- Human, King- Tags: ---
Wip

Gareki- Human, thief- Tags: Nai/Yogi
He jumped slightly when he glanced up, for the blonde haired male landed very close by to the two of them. He gave a very soft growl, then sighed as he looked at Nai. He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head as he looked up again.
Nai- Creation, rabbit type thing- Tags: Gareki/ Yogi
The smaller male squeaked and blinked his eyes as he perked up, seeming to hear Yogi when Gareki did not. Shaking his head, he grinned softly to himself as he said "Yogi!" when he glanced over and saw the other male beside them. He smiled as he waved the blonde haired male over, a sweet look on his gentle features.

(Gya ha ha, anathema, want to bring in Jiki too, or do you already have too many chars?))

Shion- Human- Tags: ---
Wip

Puck- Magic cat thing- Tags: ---
The little floating silver and white cat was, of course, somehow floating and seemed to have come out the least damaged seeing as he had a quite strong magic to shield him...He had, however, collapsed to the sand in exhaustion, and now shook some sand off himself and looked about.

Stellia- Ghoul wolf- Tags: ---
The little light purple and white wolf whined as she sat up and shook some leafy green things from the sea off of herself, tail flicking as she tilted her head and looked about herself. W-Where are brothers?

Nievi (?)- Wolf- Tags: ---
Wip

Suki- Black Poodle/Ghost- Tags: Otabek
She smiled a little, then stood back to watch the male dragon confront the female...

Hekate- Terrier mix- Tags: ---
The tannish brown and white terrier mix whined as she walked along, having lost sight of Yuri and Victor after they'd gone down with the ship, all of them, and even somehow losing sight of her Makkachin. She now trotted along a stretch of beach, looking about herself and pawing a bit as she went along.

Eren- Human/Titan Shifter- Tags: Levi

He jumped slightly when he noticed the other male running in his direction. Shaking his head, he then yelped when he was slapped, rubbing the sting. He huffed as he looked at his feet, then back up. He sighed as he said "You know she follows me everywhere...Even when I don't want her to."

Sadamaru
The dark brown haired boy hummed to himself as he got up off the sand, blinking his Heterochromatic dark blue and brown eyes and adjusting his glasses again. Shaking his head (His hair appeared black in the dark, and strangely enough under some lights) he looked about and tried to spot anyone nearby.

Kestral Suiren
Wip
Greta
Wip

Hiroshi and Jessica
Hiroshi nodded as he said "I can fight." Oh boy, he really needed Yuuta right now...Shaking his head, he remembered the thing he'd been given by Soumei, in case he ever got separated, but was a bit loathe to use it...

Totsuka Tatara
He headed towards two dragons, and a black poodle. He jumped slightly, however, when he heard voices talking back and forth to each other, from behind him...

Misaki Yata
He glanced at Eric in silent communication, then nodded at him. As Eric fell quiet, he said "You answer us first!"

Eric Surt
He glanced at the redhead, humming to himself as he nodded back. He fell silent, and the other male began to speak to the approaching people.

(lols, wait...who is he talking to?)

Hey kuro, is it actually okay if I take Nievi, Stellia, and Sadaharu, and maybe the Chimera, out?
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeriouslySpooki » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:00 am

((Hey guys! I'm back... Would someone please pm me a recap? Thanks!))
SeriouslySpooki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:39 am

//So, Mey-Rin and Rei are awaiting replies from Undertaker and Grell, (About finding Sebastian) Shadowfang and the blue dragon are "raging" at each other, and everyone else is just looking for the others... Hope this kind of helps! I'll post in a few, just talking to some people! I'm not ignoring, I was at school...
Soll!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeriouslySpooki » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:48 am

//it helps, thanks!

Undertaker
I kept looking."Sebastian!" I called. Where the devil was he?

Grell
I headed towards the two fighting dragons. Hopefully I could stop the fighting before someone got hurt..
SeriouslySpooki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:57 am

Shadowfang~ "W-well, you're right. I feel your pain. It's rough, please, don't hur him. We can think of something else for sure! And... I have to say but, should we become friends instead? I can help you, I promise." The shadows faded away, I looked at her, "I'll do anything!"

Ciel's POV~ After a few minutes searching, we still haven't seen him. I can't remember, I thought, was he even with us? "Lizzie?" I looked at her, "Was Sebastian really with us at all?"

Rin/Yukio~ //Any of them, you choose!
Yukio looked over at Chiemi, "Do you know who they are over there?" He pointed over to the men... //Hope this works!
Soll!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:02 am

Once again, Exile rolled her eyes. "As if you know my pain. You know nothing of my pain. Nobody does. Not even I do. Like I know nothing of how you're able to stand yourself." She snapped. She began to feel like torching the human instead. "I do not make friends, mind you. I make enemies and I'm fine with that." She listened to the rest of his words.

"Anything? You'll do anything?"
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:11 am

Shadowfang~ "With all due respect, I would! I'll even show you my human form if you wish..." He looked at the female dragon, "So?" he asked. "And, I'm not killing anyone, I'm not in the mood... I have before, back in my dimension. I had too..."
Soll!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:22 am

Mey Rin- Human with awesome abilities- Tags: Undertaker (Ciel and Lizzy too)
She too called "Sebastian!"
(Hey Kuro, I think youre going to have to play him...)

Lizzie- Human- Tags; Ciel, Mey
The blonde looked at her bluish haired fiance. She nodded as she said "Of course he was! He'd never let you go on a ship alone..."

"Apothecary's Daughter' Rei- Demon cat- Tags: Grell
(Bye bee lols)
The chocolate and minimal white cat followed the chainsaw toting male.

Chiemi- Human: Nee (Familiar)- Tags: Rin, Yukio, Jessii, Nee, the cats
She tilted her head as she looked at them. "We'd need to get close enough to see, first...But, maybe we should tell them who we are."

Jessii- Demon wolf half: Jess (Cat Sidhe familiar)- Tags: Chiemi, Rin, Yukio, the cats
She off handedly muttered "There is a third one..."

Yuri Katsuki- Human, ice skater- Tags: Yurio, now Victor/Viktor
The glasses wearing raven haired boy shook his head as he looked at the other two. He nodded as he said "I hope they are both alright..." He sighed as he thought of Makka and Hekate.

Yuri Plisetsky- Human, Ice skater- Tags: Yuuri, Victor/ Viktor
The blonde sighed as he shook his head at Viktor, then said "Where are we going to find something to support your leg, out here on an island?"

Luciel Choi- Human, hacker (?)_ Tags: ---
Wip

Sadaharu- Alien dog thing (bigger then normal)- Tags: ---
Wip

Chimera- Hybrid- Tags: ---
The creature whined as it sat up and shook the sand from its fur, flicking its tail and rubbing a paw through the hair running from its head to a mane running down its back and to its tail, which was also the hair.

Yashiro Isana- Human, King- Tags: ---
Wip

Gareki- Human, thief- Tags: Nai/Yogi
He jumped slightly when he glanced up, for the blonde haired male landed very close by to the two of them. He gave a very soft growl, then sighed as he looked at Nai. He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head as he looked up again.
Nai- Creation, rabbit type thing- Tags: Gareki/ Yogi
The smaller male squeaked and blinked his eyes as he perked up, seeming to hear Yogi when Gareki did not. Shaking his head, he grinned softly to himself as he said "Yogi!" when he glanced over and saw the other male beside them. He smiled as he waved the blonde haired male over, a sweet look on his gentle features.

(Gya ha ha, anathema, want to bring in Jiki too, or do you already have too many chars?))

Shion- Human- Tags: ---
Wip

Puck- Magic cat thing- Tags: ---
The little floating silver and white cat was, of course, somehow floating and seemed to have come out the least damaged seeing as he had a quite strong magic to shield him...He had, however, collapsed to the sand in exhaustion, and now shook some sand off himself and looked about.

Stellia- Ghoul wolf- Tags: ---
The little light purple and white wolf whined as she sat up and shook some leafy green things from the sea off of herself, tail flicking as she tilted her head and looked about herself. W-Where are brothers?

Nievi (?)- Wolf- Tags: ---
Wip

Suki- Black Poodle/Ghost- Tags: Otabek
She smiled a little, then stood back to watch the male dragon confront the female...

Hekate- Terrier mix- Tags: ---
The tannish brown and white terrier mix whined as she walked along, having lost sight of Yuri and Victor after they'd gone down with the ship, all of them, and even somehow losing sight of her Makkachin. She now trotted along a stretch of beach, looking about herself and pawing a bit as she went along.

Eren- Human/Titan Shifter- Tags: Levi

He jumped slightly when he noticed the other male running in his direction. Shaking his head, he then yelped when he was slapped, rubbing the sting. He huffed as he looked at his feet, then back up. He sighed as he said "You know she follows me everywhere...Even when I don't want her to."

Sadamaru
The dark brown haired boy hummed to himself as he got up off the sand, blinking his Heterochromatic dark blue and brown eyes and adjusting his glasses again. Shaking his head (His hair appeared black in the dark, and strangely enough under some lights) he looked about and tried to spot anyone nearby.

Kestral Suiren
Wip
Greta
Wip

Hiroshi and Jessica
Hiroshi nodded as he said "I can fight." Oh boy, he really needed Yuuta right now...Shaking his head, he remembered the thing he'd been given by Soumei, in case he ever got separated, but was a bit loathe to use it...

Totsuka Tatara
He headed towards two dragons, and a black poodle. He jumped slightly, however, when he heard voices talking back and forth to each other, from behind him...

Misaki Yata
He sighed and growled a bit as he waited.

Eric Surt
He kept quiet as they seemed to speak amongst themselves.

Hey kuro, is it actually okay if I take Nievi, Stellia, and Sadaharu, and maybe the Chimera, out?
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeriouslySpooki » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:07 pm

Undertaker
I followed the others. I knew Sebastian was on the ship, I heard him while I was in my coffin..

Grell
I called up to the dragons. "Hey, Shadowfang!"
SeriouslySpooki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me