welcome back - multifandom - open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Killing off characters

Poll ended at Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:34 pm

bad idea!
25%
good idea!
38%
kill off one of my characters?
No votes
a surprise?
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: welcome back - multifandom - open

Postby honeybump » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:06 am

( I'm waiting for a reply XD)
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minigunner » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:14 pm

Celestia Ludenberg ! Black Room ! Eleven
"Nothing...at all." Celestia looked at Eleven in confusion.
"Whats wrong?"
[/quote]
More active on Flight Rising atm
Minigunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:03 am

{ I am also waiting for a reply }
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:26 am

((Sorry everybody. Thought I'd posted again earlier, but it got stuck in drafts. Let's get it moving then))

Clara Ridge

Clara scanned the area, whilst her hand felt around the base of a trunk. There were a few stones that some animal, or thing, seemed to have lodged in the roots. Collecting them for what purpose, she didn't have a clue. But hopfully there were useful in some shape or form. Suddenly, her hand closed around something thing, smooth and cool. She quickly withdrew her hand with the object. A lighter. Hope seared through her as she frantically tried to light it. But there was nothing. Clara heaved a sigh. But what was a lighter doing way out here? Unless others had passed through here before. The lighter didn't seem that old minus the rust and grim. Perhaps this jungle was frequently travelled by explorers or something? Or was it all that was left of the last group? Clara shuddered as the world of the Hunger Games came to mind. See tried to shake the awful image, thinking that even though the lighter wouldn't lit for her it could still be useful. True, if they needed a flame, she could try one of her spells, but she doubted that it'd work just like the others she's tried. Perhaps it would be useful to Jason though, he was a tinkering. Clara stood up, she saw Ruel standing around near the angels, probably keeping an eye on them not that they'd seem to notice or care yet. Then her eyes rested on Jason. He seemed engrossed in the searching and was moving further and further away from camp. "Hey Jason!" Clara called, trying to catch his attention.

Victoria Kit

Victoria gather her bendy greens and nodded to herself in satisfaction. Even though it wasn't weapon material, it should be good for tying things up unless it was to be dried out for other purposes. Spotting a patch of dandelions in the crevice of a rock group, she picked a few and placed them carefully in her purple pockets. At last, something familiar. Her knowledge was not wasted yet as she remembered that dandelions could be eaten if there was nothing else. From not too far away, Victoria heard Clara call. She looked up and spotted Jason who had been drifting away from the clearing. Unsure if he had heard or not, Victoria decided to race over and check. She took a few steps before bam! Victoria tripped over a cluster of jungle objects and landed heavily on a patch of jungle ground on the far side of their little clearing. She groaned, trying to get up again when the ground beneath began to crumble. Victoria let out a yell and backed away frantically, scared that she would fall into some bottomless pit. the groud in that area dropped, sending up a cloud of dust.As the dirst settled, she moved a little closer and peered at what once was solid ground. There was no bottomless cavern. It appeared to be a animal hole or waren that had caved in. Victoria heaved a sign and flopped backwards as she accidently smeared some dirt across her face. That had been scary. Bottemless cavern, pffft. It was just a animal hole. Nothing to lose your mind over. She groaned inwardly.

((hope this is okay))
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:17 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᒎᗩᔕᗝᑎ ᔕ丅ᗩᖇᛕ
═════════════════════
⚛ Human || Hero || Male || Twenty Two
⚛ Room: Gray
⚛ Location: The Jungle
⚛ Tags: Clara Ridge & Victoria Kit

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jason had been so absorbed in his searching that he almost completely missed when Clara called out his name. He took a moment to finish his search in that area before looking up, which was the wrong choice. As he looked up he heard a yell from the girl from earlier, maybe if he had looked up sooner then she would have noticed and stopped but instead he had kept looking. In his next heartbeat he jerked around and sprinted over towards Victoria in hopes that he could help. He could a few feet away in moments but that is all it took and then the ground dropped bringing both him and Victoria crashing down into some sort of hole. He hit the ground close to Victoria and then rolled a few feet due to the momentum he had gained from falling from a different place. When he came to halt he sat up and looked around. "Victoria are you okay?" he asked quietly. He wasn't sure why the animal hole was here but he wasn't going to be careless in case said animal was still there.
x
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:23 am

// i'm sorry i haven't posted,
    i've been dealing with issues
    again and i can't find the
    time nor will to do many
    things anymore, including
    this. i'll try to get back on
    track but it may take some
    time. again sincerely sorry
    for the lack of posts and
    attention in general.

in real life, i've recently
    dyed my hair and have
    been teased extensively
    for the staining it has
    left on my hands and
    sides of my face. i
    get this at home and
    school, and i can't
    stop it. it's dwindled
    my self-esteem to a
    point where i don't
    think i'm worth
    anything. that's how
    i explain it, anyhow.
    for the third time,
    sorry for not posting
    and disregarding this
    roleplay.
    - circuit
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:53 am

Clara Ridge

Clara covered her mouth to stifle her own yell as Victoria tripped and seemed to sink into the earth. Before she could react fast enough, Jason zipped past and followed Victoria. They temporarily disappeared in a cloud of dust. Clara sprinted over, coughing as she waved the dust away. Victoria and Jason were laying in what appeared to be a tunnel of some sort. Clara heaved a sigh of relief, grateful that it was shallow and they didn't appear to be too hurt. She decided to step back a little to give them space to get up, but close enough in case she was needed.

Victoria Kit

Victoria coughed from the dust, trying to bat it out of the way. As she had been falling into the animal hole, she'd felt someone land nearby her. Hopefully it wasn't the animal coming back so suddenly, though that was unlikely. Soon, she made out Jason's sitting figure. His concerned washed over her. The tips of her ears burned red. "Yeah, I'm fine." She mumbled, embarrassed to have made a scene. She shook the debris from her hair and looked at the warren they'd come crashing down in. Her ranger skills kicked in as she studied it. It seemed to home a creature the size of a large badger. It was an old tunnel, dirt stale and weak. Judging all of this, she guessed that the creature didn't come this way much any more.
She looked up again, "I don't think it's been here in a while." She said quietly, noting that Jason seemed wary. Brushing off the remaining clumps of dirt, Victoria stood up. A light pain throbbed in her ankle. She must have bruised it in the fall, but at least it wasn't twisted or broken. Victoria sighed and offered a hand to Jason. "Sorry..." She apologized, ears still red. She felt Clara's presence nearby and blushed even more than before. She inwardly cursed her red hair for making the blushing all that more noticeable.

((That's okay circuit. it's okay if it take a while. It's stupid that you're being teased for the staining, but it will fade and eventually wash away depending on the dye. I've done a similar thing. They must be bored and have no life to tease you about such a thing. But you are worth something, you aren't worthless. After all you have made this amazing rp and you have done many more things that I can't list since I don't know you too well. It's okay, you don't have to be sorry. take your time. I hope it looks up soon. Pm me if you need someone~))
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minigunner » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:30 pm

{Circuit you are more worthful than me. No one deserves to tease you for just leaving stains! How rude of them. You are much better than them, and remember that! I think they're jealous of your hair color :) }
More active on Flight Rising atm
Minigunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:17 pm

{ Pfft. When I dyed my hair for the first time, it stained my forehead with bright freaking blue. Of course, at the time people didn't say all that much about it, and if they'd point it out, trying to be rude, I'd just tell them it's a hair dye thing, and unless they tried semi permanent hair dye, they wouldn't understand.

As for the teasing, I'm not sure what to say. It's easy to feel really worthless really quickly when everything seems to fall in on you. I know the feeling because I deal with it every day, and I've never really had a good way to not get down in the dumps other than to keep your mind off of it, or talk to some of your friends. That only works for me if my friends don't constantly compliment me, 'cause otherwise it doesn't really work, but you should know you're not worthless.

At times it can feel like you're all alone, or that you're not particularly worth, well, anything, but the best thing to do is to keep on going. Try to surround yourself with positivity, and if anyone bullies you, that's only because they're not smart or brave enough to realize how amazing you are.

Sorry if I rambled on a bit. I hope you get better soon. }
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:22 pm

{ @circuit. - Don't worry about it we don't mind, taking care of yourself should always come first. I am sorry to hear about the teasing. I am sure the color looks great so don't listen to them(Yes I know that is very hard to do.) Just remember you are not worthless and it doesn't matter what people think about you, what matters is how you feel about yourself. Also remember that we all care about you so if you need to talk to someone we are all here. }

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᒎᗩᔕᗝᑎ ᔕ丅ᗩᖇᛕ
═════════════════════
⚛ Human || Hero || Male || Twenty Two
⚛ Room: Gray
⚛ Location: The Jungle
⚛ Tags: Clara Ridge & Victoria Kit

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jason kept a wary eye out though the moment he heard Victoria mumble that she was fine he felt himself relax slightly. The deep flush on the younger girls face was also helpful, it kept the situation from becoming to serious which he was sure it would turn soon. He felt another weight lift from his chest when he heard Victoria confirm that the tunnel hadn't been used in while which meant there probably wasn't a creature nearby. He glanced up when he saw Victoria stand up and walk over to him. He eyed the hand for a moment before starting reach towards it. The moment his hand moved above his shoulder he felt a flash of pain and he visibly paled and quickly he clamped down on his ribs. Now that his focus was on his ribs he noticed right away why he was in so much pain. The ribs that had been broken that he had thought were healing had snapped again causing mind numbing pain to radiate up his torso from that position. Slowly he lifted his head to look at Victoria while blinking past the pain. "I think I might stay right here actually" he said almost pathetically. There was no way that he could move without causing massive amounts of pain, at least not more then right now. The reason why he could bear it was because it wasn't just one or two ribs he had four broken ribs and two fractured on either side of the four broken ones. It was a serious wound that had been healing nicely before.
x
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me