¸.*´¯`* ๓คﻮเς *´¯`*.¸ [Multifandom RP - Open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ¸.*´¯`* ๓คﻮเς *´¯`*.¸ [Multifandom RP - Open]

Postby sniper tf2 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:55 am

➸ higgsbury wrote:
wilson percival higgsbury
teacher//29//@ library//tags; natasha

"you definitely do, miss romanoff. keep that up, and you will master the dark arts some day. " he encouraged the student. it was nice to talk to his students like this, it was nice from know them better.

[repost i guess?? i can open him up for interaction if ya'll want ^^]

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:03 pm

.:Crystal.Clods:. wrote:
Eden "Error"|Male/Nonbinary|15/Year 5|Slytherin|Prefect|Pansexual|'Lil Sammy Boy|Chara
His screeching died down and eventually stopped. Eden found it considerably harder to breathe and had started to feel lightheaded, but he was dumb and decided to keep flying after Chara, wondering if he was just being weak since they didn't seem to be having any troubles at all. Though, he began to become slightly uncoordinated in flight, however it was hardly noticeable yet.

Chara
They wiped the water off their eyes, and looked back. they noticed Eden, and with their keen eyes, noticed that he was starting to become uncoordinated and unbalanced, and decided that it's time to go doooown. They spiraled up, then went into a nosedive. Let's just say, with the force of their nosedive, when they pulled up into a loop after diving straight down. they grass flattened themselves.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:15 am

Eden "Error"|Male/Nonbinary|15/Year 5|Slytherin|Prefect|Pansexual|'Lil Sammy Boy|Chara
Eden attempted to follow Chara down, but he passed out and fell off his broom. Apparently he wasn't as hardcore as he'd previously thought.

(Eeeh sorry if that's iffy
But I thought since he was already light headed that suddenly changing direction would probably be too much for him)
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:25 pm

(Meh, it's fine
+ Makes sense *Frisk-faced, thumbs up)

Chara
They looked up and realized that Eden had fallen unconscious, and both him and his broom were falling down at rapid pace. Muttering a quick spell, they quickly slowed down Eden's descent, and the broom slowly fell to the ground.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:15 pm

He coughed and sat up, confused. "What the bloody hell happened?"
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:20 am

InkSky wrote:
InkSky wrote:Joseph
"Y-yeah, t-t-totally." he stuttered, growing more flushed by the second. My dear, why must you be so shy?

Chara
"Surprisingly, I'm in Ravenclaw. I don't know if it's because I'm smart, or something, but I'm fine where I am." they responded. " What about you? Don't worry, I don't mind if you're in Slytherin."

Ruby
Ruby tapped her fingers on the book she was holding a few times. “Aren’t you nervous too?” She asked, just the slightest bit rudely. Shoot it wasn’t supposed to sound that mean Ruby thought, dying inside.
(I should hopefully be more active)

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,
a light that cuts into the darkness--
light up my eyes and i won’t get lost,
so watch over me, Regulus!

aqua | they/them | discord: sticktoyourfaith
current interests: blue lock, prsk,
apothecary diaries, gotg, splatoon, etc

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:30 pm

(K)
Joseph
He flinched a bit, but since he was used to these type of things, he kept calm. "Well, a bit, but I trust that I'll be fine.... for now."

Chara
"You apparently became a bit unconscious after flying to high, due to lack of oxygen." they said calmly, like someone would when talking about a hobby.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me