Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

Postby Tomura » Wed May 17, 2017 7:23 am

Chara | MTTDT AU | Tagged: Betty
--
Chara watched with growing interest at the scene before them. A very quiet chuckle escaped them as Mettaton practically dug his own grave and then had to leave. The girl that had been fighting Mettaton was now looking around. Had she sensed Chara? Folding their arms behind their back, they approached the child. "Greetings," they said. They were uncertain who this was and whether or not she would attack, but Chara pushed down any doubt.
I finally changed my profile, happy now?
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Thu May 25, 2017 2:45 pm

(Going to post here now! Let's try and keep this RP active please! :3)

Jinku continued to walk until he spotted Grillby's in the distance. He stopped momentarily before approaching curiously. The fox-like boy thought that he could perhaps find good company there. Once he was close enough, he walked inside and looked around curiously.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:11 am

||Chara (Togore) Dreemurr||Storyshift||Tags: Frisk Smith||Chara's house (refference sort of)||
Chara raised an eyebrow at the question in the form of a single word. Could this Frisk possibly not know what magic was? It was quite the stretch, but it was the most logical explanation they could think of. But they didn't have long to wonder or weigh the reality of their farfetched assumption before their question was answered. "I figured it was magic. My apologies. Although I've never heard of binding objects with your soul before." But it was a rather interesting concept. Even more interesting was what method could possibly be used to do so without magic being involved. They watched the pages flip to the back then back to the front, then watched it flip to their requested entry with no effort from the human beside them.
"How old are you now, then, if you don't mind me asking?" Thinking about it now, they didn't really ask before. Not that it was really their business, they just knew that Frisk was 18 or older. They skimmed through the notes and sketches, not exactly interested in knowing every single detail. Just an understanding of the workings, differences and setting would be enough for them. However, they simply had to admit that this was fascinating with how unique it seemed, but they could be wrong. Their knowledge of different universes wasn't exactly vast.
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:32 am

Mettaton DT||MTTDT AU||Talking to: Dipper

Mettaton needed a moment... several, actually. Fighting off a murderous child took a lot out of a person. Heh, who knew, right?

Geez, he thought his Bad Time™ days were over by now. Well... that wasn't strictly true. He still had Chara to worry about. Even so, he wasn't expecting to have this kind of direct confrontation again.

In any case.

Mettaton took a while to bring his HP back up to normal. He would deal with the consequences of his actions later.
At least, that was his plan, but he felt the unmistakable feeling of a threatened timeline. He was momentarily tempted to say, "To hell with it" and leave it be, but he rallied himself and teleported through the Void to the affected place.

A few things caught his attention all at once.
  1. This was definitely unlike his home timeline.
  2. Everything was very weird and disturbing in ways he was pretty sure were beyond any timeline's "normal".
  3. The code here was currently freaking out.
Mettaton wasn't entirely sure what to do. Until he could figure out who was responsible for throwing the entire timeline off the rails, he decided to at least focus on saving innocents. He looked around -- there were people here and there, but the town seemed oddly deserted.
A flash of movement caught Mettaton's eye, and he saw a small human child running away from a beam of red light projected by a... large flying eyeball?? "Hey!" Mettaton yelled, drawing the creature's attention away from the child.
The beam of light was immediately turned onto Mettaton, and it began to...? Mettaton was not exactly sure what it was doing. He could tell that the beam was trying to do something to him but was failing, either because Mettaton was not part of this world or because he was a robot. Tiring of waiting for whatever the creature wanted to do, Mettaton elected to instead use his code capabilities to teleport the thing across town. He then walked over to the crumbling wall he had seen the human child duck behind and peeked over it. "Hello?" he asked the kid, looking down at the small human.

Betty||Glitchtale AU||Non-Player Character||Talking to: MTTDT Chara

Betty looked over toward the source of the voice she had just heard. She locked eyes with the child and could not quite keep the surprise from her face -- after all, she had been pretty sure that she was alone with that robot until he left. She wondered whether or not this newcomer had seen the fight. Still, she maintained a calm smile as she faced the stranger. "Hello there," she said, "my name is Betty, and this is Akumu." She motioned to the floating blob beside her. "Who are you?"

Alphys and Here We Are||Themetale AU||Talking to: Springtrap

Springtrap's statement about Alphys and Here not looking at the scan, of course, peaked their curiosity. From where Here were hovering, they could glimpse the scan far more easily than Alphys could, and they risked a slight peek before immediately telling Alphys, "You do not need to see that."
Alphys wordlessly accepted her Theme(s)' judgement call, averting her eyes from the screen. Here had to look back at the screen to guide her through words to select the option to delete the scan image, but they were careful not to look directly at the image. "A-alright," Alphys murmured aloud. "I-I've deleted the image."
Here looked over at Springtrap, not quite meeting his eyes. "We won't ask about what we saw," they said. "We understand that your world must have been grim indeed."
"I-I hope you're happy here," Alphys added. She offered a small smile. "You can go if you want. D-do you want a house in Snowdin? O-or would you rather live apart from the town? It seemed like some of the people were... u-uncomfortable around you, a-and I d-don't want you to feel u-unwelcome in your own t-town. Y-You could have a place to live out here in Hotland, i-if you want."

Frisk Smith||Age 25||Female||Glitched-Looptale AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Storyshift Chara

Frisk hesitated a short moment before explaining, "It was something that the... corrupted presence in my timeline subjected me to -- binding my SOUL to the journal and knife. It probably works through magic or something, since most SOUL abilities could more or less be considered magic, but I can't just use magic however and whenever I want to." Her hand moved almost without her notice, fidgeting incessantly, like it was trying to grasp something that wasn't there.
Frisk looked down at the journal as Chara looked at it, though her eyes flicked up to Chara's face when they asked their question. Her hand stilled as she considered the question. "I honestly lost track when I was about 15 years old," she admitted. "But, judging by the time recorded in the journal, I know that I'm around 25 years old at this point, give or take a couple years." She shrugged, no longer bothered by this fact after having years to get used to it. "Honestly, I haven't known exactly how old I am since my first RESET back when I was still 9, since I didn't realize that I was still aging through the RESETs until I hit puberty, which gave me specific evidence that I was somehow still getting older even without time passing properly." She paused for a moment before asking Chara, "How old are you?"

Sans and Megalovania||Themetale AU||Talking to: Ref, P, Flowey

The prideful Theme was about to snap at the newcomers, but Sans put up a hand, signaling it to calm down and get itself together. Mega's form faded to translucent as it felt embarrassed about losing its composure. It was normally a lot more calm than this.
Sans offered P an easygoing smile. "Hey, no harm no foul." He glanced over at Ref and watched them picking up snow. Sans' smile turned a bit more humorous and mischievous as he said, "It's snow problem." He beamed his smile up at P, sure that it would probably infuriate the monster along with the pun.

Grillby||Classic UT||Non-Player Character||Talking to: Jinku, all restaurant patrons

Grillby noticed the newcomer and raised his hand to get the stranger's attention before motioning to an empty booth, to an empty chair at the large table, and to a stool at the bar. Grillby hoped that he would get the message and understand that he could sit anywhere he liked.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:59 pm

Alphys paled at Springtrap's description of himself, sick at merely the thought of what he described and suddenly grateful that she had trusted Here and had not looked at the screen.
Here We Are became more vivid and opaque in appearance, asserting themselves more deeply into reality. Their form became more congruent, looking almost like one normal body instead of like overlapping shadows as usual, and they flushed yellow with battle magic, protective of Alphys. "We had to look at the scan to delete it, but we were trying to protect Alphys from that knowledge!" they yelled, stirred to rare aggression.
"Here We Are," Alphys cut in, her voice oddly calm and stable, "it's okay. It's something I should know anyways -- something I need to know if we're going to help him, alright?" Although her body was still curled in on itself, making her appear small, her eyes met Springtrap with a steady gaze. "Is there something we can do to preserve you?" she asked. "I have experimented with... circumventing death before." Her voice wavered slightly, but she pushed away the memories of the amalgamates and continued. "You used to be human, correct? I have a substance that should be able to help you. It has... d-disastrous results in monsters, especially dead monsters, but it's n-natural for humans. It s-should be able to help you without... s-side-effects." She fought to maintain eye contact even as her uncertainty tried to draw her eyes away from his face. "B-best case scenario, the s-substance, combined with magic, m-might be able to restore your body, in which case I could c-cut away the shell you're in. M-more likely, it'll keep your organic body from d-deteriorating and will strengthen your S-SOUL. W-worst case scenario, it d-does nothing."
Here We Are looked uncomfortable at the mention of Determination, but they said nothing. They allowed themselves to relax a bit, the battle magic draining from their form and leaving them looking as before.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RDT022 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:04 am

Ref|Tagged: No one really
Ref paced back and forth near the edge of Snowdin, waiting for someone to walk by so that they could be pelted with a snowball. After pacing around for a couple minutes, they sat down under a tree, and decided to wait there instead. Feeling the need to be entertained, they decided to draw in the snow.

P|Tagged: Sans and Meglovania
P immediately became furious, stomping his foot on the ground while shouting, "OH MY GOD, CAN AT LEAST ONE OF THE VERSIONS OF YOU NOT TELL PUNS?!" He rubbed his temples, letting out a small sigh. He wanted to stay on good terms in this place, so he had to remain calm. "SO, ARE THERE OTHERS THAT LIVE HERE TOO, OR IS IT JUST THE BOTH OF YOU?" P looked around for any others, but other then Ref in the far distance, couldn't find anyone.
tomorrow is another day...
So don't let today bring you down.
RDT022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomura » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:38 pm

--
They looked at 'Akumu' with curiosity, but turned back to Betty at her question. For a little while they didn't reply, not completely sure if she should answer. Any information given to a potential enemy could possibly be bad. But Betty had given her name as well as the name of her... companion? "My name is Chara," they responded after a while, letting their arms rest at their sides.

(AHHH sorry for not making a post, lmao)
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:49 am

Betty||Glitchtale AU||Non-Player Character||Talking to: MTTDT Chara

Betty tilted her head to the side a bit, looking at Chara with a curious expression before putting on a dazzlingly friendly smile. Akumu sat on her shoulder, looking small and cute. "Chara? Hmm... nice name." Betty's mind was racing, trying to place where she'd heard that name before, but she kept her friendly smile up. "It's great to meet you! You don't really seem to be from around here, are you?"

Alphys hesitated, unsure what to make of his answer. "W-well, if I only give you a little, it should only... um... preserve what's left. Unless that's not what you want...?" Alphys gave a little shrug, not meeting his eyes. "In any case, uh, there's lots of empty houses in the Snowdin area. This place seems to have a partial awareness, so new houses just pop up whenever new people come here. If you ever need help, you can come here or call me, o-okay? Oh! One second!" Alphys turned to a filing cabinet and opened a drawer containing cell phones and spare parts. She pulled one working cellphone out of it and fiddled with it for a second before offering it to Springtrap. "Here you go!" she said. "I-I put my number in the c-contacts for you. It's yours to keep. D-don't worry, I have lots of them."

Sans and Megalovania||Themetale AU||Talking to: P, Flowey

Megalovania spoke up, "There are a lot of people who live in this place's version of Snowdin, just down the path that way. A couple live in Waterfall, and Alphys lives with her Theme over in Hotland." Mega pointed to the referenced locations, though all were pretty much due east, so pointing wasn't particularly useful. "There are empty houses in Snowdin, and there might even be one or two in Waterfall. Why don't you go look at them?" The Theme's tone was friendly, but its expression betrayed the tension it felt. It really wanted this... whatever weird version of... Papyrus?... this was to go away, please and thanks.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RDT022 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:08 pm

P | Tagged: Megalovania and Sans

P turned their head to look over at the houses, they were all standard, nothing too impressive or out of the ordinary. He wasnn't even considering living in this place, since he could go back to their own timeline at any time. He knew that Ref was going to cause mischief, they always do, so he thought that getting the lay of the land, even though it is just Snowdin, would be a wise decision in case Ref ever flees back here. "PERHAPS LOOKING AT THE HOUSES WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA. WOULDN'T HURT TO FAMILIARIZE MYSELF WITH THE TOWN. I SHALL BE HEADING OFF THEN, FAREWELL 'BROTHER' ." P then proceeded to walk over to the other side of Snowdin, keeping a focus on Ref in case they get the idea of running off once again.
tomorrow is another day...
So don't let today bring you down.
RDT022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomura » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:34 am

--
They thought for a bit; surely there was a Chara in this timeline, though they weren't technically from this timeline. Lying and saying they were from here would likely cause complications in the future, but telling the truth might lead to more questions that Chara didn't feel like answering. Then again, the Chara didn't seem like they'd be even alive much longer, unless they managed to escape. In the end, Chara decided to tell the truth. What are the odds that Betty knew this timeline's version of them anyway? "It's... nice to meet you too," they replied. "And no, I'm not exactly from around here..." They trailed off; they wanted to continue speaking and tell Betty that they were from a different timeline, but they weren't sure if that was the best course of action.
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me