welcome back - multifandom - open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Killing off characters

Poll ended at Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:34 pm

bad idea!
25%
good idea!
38%
kill off one of my characters?
No votes
a surprise?
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: welcome back - multifandom - open

Postby puppypillar » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:58 pm

[-] amaros - angel - supernatural - maroon room - clara, azriel, runa [-]

xxxxAmaros nodded when his brother spoke, taking in an unsteady breath. "I'm sorry, brother. I just honestly think she can't help us at all." He muttered, his voice back to being soft, vulnerable, and slightly monotone, his normal voice. "I mean, look at her. She's a child." He meant no disrespect. It was normal for angels like him to follow every order from a higher up, and one who didn't try to murder him on sight made for a better reason to follow him. But humans? They got on his nerves. So dumb, so arrogant, so annoying.. the only reason he vouched for them is because that was the winning side, and if he didn't, he would of surely been dead before a day had passed. Hunters had their ways.

[-] ruel ovpen - pokemon trainer - purple room - victoria kit, clara ridge, azriel and amaros [-]

xxxxRuel saw the girl waved him over, and then Victoria stood. He followed suit, walking over to her. He didn't know what he was supposed to do. He watched her talk to the two guys, one who seemed to be paler than normal. Victoria started talking. Oh, he didn't have any skills without his pokemon. He had average intelligence and average everything else. How was he supposed to help? "I'm Ruel, um, hi." He said quickly after Victoria stopped talking, waving just as quick.

[-] foster mcallister - wolfblood - green room - the group [-]

xxxxFoster smiled, running up to the stump. He knew he had five minutes, but what else did he have to do? He sat down on it, happy to be apart of something. Urium usually didn't let him go out in hunts, "it's too dangerous for a weak beta like you". At least Tyial helped him train sometimes.

[-] the author - timelord - gray room - the group [-]

xxxxThe Author swayed on his feet with obvious boredom, surveying all of the people around him. Some looked terribly weak and others abnormally strong, walking around quicker and stronger than their muscles seemed to indicate they had before. Specifically a teal haired boy, who had wandered over to the two creatures sitting on the ground, obviously not human. He just now had to figure out what species they were. He shook his head, turning away from their colorful ragtag group. He now looked over his new companions, whom he would be scouting the area out with. The boy with the animal bite and another one-- when he looked over, his eyes met with the other, sending chills down his back. How much he hated eye contact, especially accidental eye contact. He seemed to be in the same age range as the other boy, by looks, but something in his eyes told different. And the eyes. No normal human beings had that kind of eye, a similar color to an amethyst gemstone. His skin was just as odd, completely unnaturally white, like some sort of expensive porcelain doll. He was also very short, especially compared to the Author himself. Suddenly, something clicked in his mind; he smiled. Yes, this boy definitely was not human, maybe not even technically living. The only species that he knew of that looked somewhat like the boy were those dreaded people at the Shadow Proclamation, but he didn't fit all the requirements. He came to a conclusion, turning to the boy. "Well, hello. I'm the Author, and you are?" His smile was friendly as he put a hand in his pocket, not putting a hand out for the boy to shake. If he was correct, which he usually was, most beings with artificial intelligence weren't that found of physical contact, and neither was the Author. A compromise.

But before the other could respond, the leader of the group stepped up. He was short, shorter than the AI and the boy, with distinct boyish features, but his eyes were older. Not much, but older. His smile faded a bit as he looked down at his gun, lifting it up slightly to showcase it to Shepherd. "I'm a perfect shot. Never miss unless I want to, and even if I do miss, it usually works out in my favor." His smile was back. "I've had years of training, ever since I was a teenager." It sounded like a normal statment, but he was almost a hundred when he was a teenager, and now he was more than five hundred years older. He learned a lot of things in that time stuck on Earth, and was undoubtedly the best handyman you could probably find.

// I sincerely apologize, my mind has portrayed his character as relatively short but without the boyish features. I will change my perspective, thank you for reminding me and i didn't mean to offend you in anyway //
Last edited by puppypillar on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:14 pm

--removed--
Last edited by GoodbyeYall on Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:44 am

blaise|red|male|tag/s - alexander shepherd, foster mcallister, the author|location - in the jungle

You watch him again carefully. "Blaise. Why are you referencing your occupation as a name?" You ask, tilting your head slightly. However, as the other approached, or the leader so to say, you decide to scan him as well, getting distracted from your conversation. Alexander, the leader, was about an inch taller that you, with rather boyish features, but his age, based on bone structure, was late twenties. You also took note of what appeared to be a little girl behind The Author, scanning her from the little pieces of her body that stuck out from behind The Author. How strange.

runa mokun|teal|female|tag/s - jason stark, victoria kit|location - in the jungle

You think about any traps you'd seen while in the devil, Monokuma's, captivity. "Trapwise, I can think of at least one... It's a bit complicated, but it's sort of like a machine gun, but it's more or less a spear throwing machine. We could hide some somewhere, and set trips all around the camp. Melee predators wouldn't be able to get in in that case, but making them may be a bit difficult with the materials we have now." You pause, before speaking to Victoria. "Ah, yes, we will be right back." You nod to Victoria, heading to the edge of the forest.

amai kodomo|yellow|female|tag/s - the author|location - in the jungle

You clutch to your chair, now sitting up as you watched The Author. You didn't want him to go. What if a monster came? The Author was supposed to protect you. Cautiously, you approached the group, hiding behind The Author. You didn't want him to go, and you displayed this displeasure by tugging at his clothes, and staring up at him.

{ omg, all my characters are so short, I just realized that. I tried to describe Alexander as from Blaise's perception, so please excuse me for not making him seem super short. }
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:06 am

{ Thanks guys, I didn't want you to think I was angry with you though. @Insane Snuggles - I understand completely. I have been checking all the character forms as I go }

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
αℓєχαи∂єя ѕнєρнєя∂
═════════════════════
☯ Human || Spectre || Male || Twenty Eight
☯ Extra: Appears to be Sixteen-Seventeen
☯ Room: Green
☯ Location: The Jungle
☯ Tags: The Author
xxxxxxxxBlaise & Foster Mcallister

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As Alex approached the group he took note of the names that they told one another, well only two of them. Blaise was the kid who was about his height, a bit shorter. There was something about them the heavily reminded him of EDI, he wasn't sure what but he had a few ideas. Then there was The Author appeared to be around his age but given what he knew about himself appearances could be deceiving. The Author also seemed to be the tallest out of the group.

He would have started answering right away but he got the oddest feeling and he glanced over at Blaise quickly. It was almost felt like when he got scanned by either Dr. Chakwas or EDI but there had been no sign that he had been scanned. Shaking his head slightly he returned his attention back to The Author he would have to ask Blaise about it latter. He gave a sharp nod to The Author in response to what he had told him. "Good, I am not sure what everyone's else's preferred fighting style is but I am usually on the front line. Any cover fire would be appreciated and if you are as good as a friend of mine then you should be able to keep up with my pace. My skills line in my biotics, I harness dark energy and in turn I can lift things, throw things, put up barriers and few other tricks" he said. He then paused and glanced over at his roommate an opened his mouth as if to say something but movement caught the corner of his eye. A very small girl was sneaking over and they had attached themselves to The Author's back. "Hey, you need to stay here at camp it could get dangerous out there" he said softly.

ᒎᗩᔕᗝᑎ ᔕ丅ᗩᖇᛕ
═════════════════════
⚛ Human || Hero || Male || Twenty Two
⚛ Extra: N/A
⚛ Room: Gray
⚛ Location: The Jungle
⚛ Tags: Runa Mokun & Victoria Kit

Jason frowned slightly at the idea and then shook his head. "I don't think that anyone should be wandering around outside of the camp. We are supposed to stay here while the Commander and his small team scout ahead. If we split up more we might run into more trouble" he protested. He tilted his head at Runa, "I can't make that with the tools we have lying around here, there aren't enough things to build with" he said gesturing around a bit as if to prove his point. Though they wouldn't have had time to respond because Victoria was speaking up again. His brows arched at the next this. "Sure leave the guy who is feeling about one hundred and ten percent great with martial arts training behind. If we go with this hair-brained idea I am not staying behind. I have been in plenty of fights and I can hold my own" he added, he said the last part decisively and crossed his arms over his chest as if challenging them to tell him to stay behind again. There was no way he was going to just let them run off into the jungle like that, at least not just the two of them. Even the short Commander had taken three other people with them, that alone should have shown that they needed to be cautious. x

𝒜𝓏𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓁
═════════════════════
☣ Angel || Seraphim || Male || Unknown
☣ Extra: His Vessel is Twenty-Six
☣ Room: Black
☣ Location: The Jungle
☣ Tags: Clara Ridge & Amaros

Azriel tilted his head slowly, "At least she is trying" he reasoned, it could be worse, much much worse. "When you have lived as long as you and I everyone is a child" he pointed out, again his usual mono-tone. He tilted his head the other way, "You may prefer her help over mine soon enough" he said softly and mostly to himself. Then he turned his gaze upon Clara and stepped towards the human girl. "I am Azriel, I do not know if you will understand our ranks but I am a Seraphim and for what it is worth I am the fastest of my kind" he said. His mono-tone voice and blank expression made him seem either serious or completely out of the loop of things. He watched as the girl walked away after the boy with teal hair introduced themselves. It seemed she had information that she was unwilling to share with them. Perhaps it was because she didn't buy his story, no it was most likely that reason. He couldn't tell what it was that Clara was telling Ruel but he watched them non the less.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:24 am

xxxxAmaros shook his head, once more repeating that he was sorry. He was all out of sorts, panicked. It was a fair reaction for a angel who usually stayed out of the drama and wasn't injured often. He heard his brother's quiet statement; why would that be? He would choose angel healing over any other dodgy method.

[-] ruel ovpen - pokemon trainer - purple room - victoria kit, clara ridge, azriel and amaros [-]

xxxxRuel nodded. "I'll do that." He said happily, following orders. He was good at taking care of sick people, most trainers were, since they had to comfort their fainted pokemon until they reached a pokemon center. He was in a great position to go out, however.

xxxxFoster smiled, running up to the stump. He knew he had five minutes, but what else did he have to do? He sat down on it, happy to be apart of something. Urium usually didn't let him go out in hunts, "it's too dangerous for a weak beta like you". At least Tyial helped him train sometimes.

xxxxThe Author frowned slightly at Blaise. Most people didn't ask him that, they just asked 'Why the Author? or something similar. He narrowed his eyes before looking away, his attention caught by the slight tugging of the cuff on his sleeve and a remark from Shepherd. He glanced down, seeing a child staring up at him with large eyes. She had reached up to get his arm, and it happened to be the one with the gun in it. He took the weapon in his other hand and tucked it back in his pocket. Approximately 11 years old, she seemed to want something. "Hello, there." He said, equally as friendly as he had greeted Blaise, maybe a bit more, ignoring Shepherd's command that she go back to the others. He crouched down to meet her gaze. "Now what's your name?" He turned toward her, studying her. She seemed human; the eyes were off, but to be fair, the breeding of the human race across the stars let some people's eyes be completely translucent. The girl had her whole life ahead of her, but instead she was stuck in some jungle where it wasn't an inaccurate guess they would all be hunted and killed. It was a bit sad, but it was much better than sitting in an apartment reading random books.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:22 am

Eleven-Amber-Celestia

Eleven shook her head, as if to say never mind. She looked about, a bit bored- she wondered if anyone else was nearby!
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:29 am

blaise|red|male|tag/s - alexander shepherd, foster mcallister, the author|location - in the jungle

You scan the girl again, before lightly shaking your head, and scanning Alexander. That girl had to be glitching out your scanners. Yet, when you scanned Alexander, it remained correct. Does that mean the information from the little girl was correct?

runa mokun|teal|female|tag/s - jason stark, victoria kit|location - in the jungle

You give Jason a blank look. You did not like him very much. "Fine, whatever, but I'm going to go look for somewhere better to camp, you can follow, or you can stay, I don't care either way." You huff, turning away from your teammates to watch the edge of the forest, looking for the right place to start looking.

You frown up at the taller male. "I want you to protect me." You ask, staring into his eyes, those kind eyes. Please let me come with you guys. I don't want to be left behind with all these people." You state, before adding, "I won't be much trouble..."
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:25 pm

veille. wrote:

xxxxAmaros shook his head, once more repeating that he was sorry. He was all out of sorts, panicked. It was a fair reaction for a angel who usually stayed out of the drama and wasn't injured often. He heard his brother's quiet statement; why would that be? He would choose angel healing over any other dodgy method.

xxxxRuel nodded. "I'll do that." He said happily, following orders. He was good at taking care of sick people, most trainers were, since they had to comfort their fainted pokemon until they reached a pokemon center. He was in a great position to go out, however.

xxxxFoster stayed quiet, listening to his group's talk.

xxxx"Well.." The Author took another look around, but he saw no one who would do a good job of taking care of a girl. They were all either too young or weak. He smiled at the girl, as kind as possible. "Okay." He concluded, getting back into a standing position, grabbing the girl's hand. He looked at Shepherd. "Shall we go? I assume we're all ready." He ignored the girl's existence, acting as though she wasn't there, the only thing showing was his protective grip on her hand and the occasional glances down there. He had no trust in any of the people there; they were much like the UNIT commanders, quite boring, bossy, and arrogant.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:03 pm

Insane Snuggles wrote:blaise|red|male|tag/s - alexander shepherd, foster mcallister, the author|location - in the jungle

You scan the girl again, before lightly shaking your head, and scanning Alexander. That girl had to be glitching out your scanners. Yet, when you scanned Alexander, it remained correct. Does that mean the information from the little girl was correct?

You give Jason a blank look. You did not like him very much. "Fine, whatever, but I'm going to go look for somewhere better to camp, you can follow, or you can stay, I don't care either way." You huff, turning away from your teammates to watch the edge of the forest, looking for the right place to start looking.

You give a small smile, gripping his hand firmly, your other hand holding the edge of your scarf, cautiously. You felt quite safe around this man, choosing to look around at the others, curiously.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:36 am

--removed--
Last edited by GoodbyeYall on Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me