LOCK PLEASE

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: 7 Ways of Escape.(Teen escape.) Accepting! V.2

Postby dmlp » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:19 am

"Don't...it's...not...my...fault..." JAson said through pain, his breathing quickened and became heavy. His eyes changed too they had what looked like lightning in them. ( http://www.pxleyes.com/images/contests/ ... 442801.jpg or http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/ ... offire.jpg think the first one is best though)
dmlp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:23 am

Axel tensed up. He was about to explode. He grunted before using explosion, and literally everything around him, every single tree, piece of grass, dirt was all in piles of ash. There were no traces of a forest ever being here. Just a black burnt ground as he fell to the ground from everything being burnt to bits.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dmlp » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:25 am

JAson had burns all over him but his body turned to water then back, completely healed, an clean, except for bruises and his hands still where scarred from when he couldn't heal them. JAson stood up, electricity flying off him, he needed to let the build up of energy go before it destroyed him, as with all his powers except water.
dmlp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SulliWolf » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:26 am

(Alright, am I good to go?)

Promise was walking through the woods after leaving the town for a bit. Somebody saw her use her powers so she was pretty sure MVs would be all over the town, it was just safer not to be there. She looked around and saw an empty clearing, covered in...ashes? "That's weird." She said to herself, not really knowing if she should check it out.
Tᴀʟᴇ ᴀs ᴏʟᴅ ᴀs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ❤❤❤ Sᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴏʟᴅ ᴀs ʀʜʏᴍᴇ
~Bᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ~

SulliWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:28 am

Axel was kneeling on the ground and he was completely smoking from being so hot. (Not that way XDD) Axel panted. He looked around, even the mutant camp was a pile of ash. He looked back up at Jason and then at the black ground.

(New camp for them I suppose! XD)
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max Caulfield » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:28 am

(This is happening like right before the explosion.. I can't even post because whenever I do there is another post. xD)

Roxas put a shield of light over him and jumped back, going onto the ground. He frowned. "Axel.."

Sanaki put a shield of water over her and Nythaniel. "WHAT THE?"

Ari also put a shield of water over her and Demitri. She frowned.

(Yep :3)
Image Image Image Image Image
Max Caulfield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:30 am

(Here's the forms for the characters I've been using lately. :])
4dogowner wrote: Username:4dogowner
Full Name:Zane Kyler
Personality:He is usually friendly, but he's got a short temper and can go from nice to aggressive out of nowhere. He's very loyal to those he cares about, and will fight until the end.
History:He was raised thinking that everyone was equal, except for mutants, who should be eliminated.
Why did you join us?:See his history.
Appearance: Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Crush:none yet
Love:Still Amber, but nearly committing suicide and failing at it made him rethink a lot of things..
Role in group? (Hunter, scouter etc.)Hunter

Username:4dogowner
Full Name: Sam White
Personality:he is extremely aggressive when needed, but can be calm and friendly at times. He is very good at interrogation, and isn't afraid to use violence to get what he wants.
History:He was raised by a family of MV supporters, and became one at 15. He trained hard to get where he is at in ranks, and works to keep his authority.
Why did you join us?: See history
Appearance: Image
Crush:none
Love:none
Role in group? (Hunter, scouter etc.)Higher rank, interrogator

Full Name:Demitri Getts
Personality:Demitri is very kind and fairly shy around people he doesn't know. He is quiet and doesn't talk much, but when he does, he's smart and confident.
History:Demitri was in training to be a fireman, but he was pulled from training and sent to join the MVs, who requested him, knowing his father's reputation, which I will tell more about later on.
Why did you join us?:See history.
Appearance: ImageCrush:none
Love:Ari
Role in group? (Hunter, scouter etc.)scouter[/quote]

Full Name:Zack Cade
Personality:Zack is an all around friendly guy, great withh people and lots of fun.
History:Zack isn't against mutants in the slightest, but was forced to join when his little sister was kidnapped. Her kidnapper wanted all the mutants eliminated and was taking children to force their families to join the MVs and kill mutants. He is really good with animals, and works as an animal control officer to get extra money.
Why did you join us?:See history
Appearance: Image
Crush:none yet
Love:none yet
Role in group? (Hunter, scouter etc.)hunter
Last edited by Haagen-Daagen on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Do you own characters designed by me? (old username is 4dogowner) PM me! I'd love to draw art of some of my older designs, free of charge. <3
Toyhou.se
"Being courageous isn't the same as being fearless; it is doing what's right even when you're scared to death."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds."
"You are never a failure until you begin blaming your mistakes on someone else."
"Joy is a fully loaded magazine and a puppy."
Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SulliWolf » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:31 am

Promise raised her eyebrow and walked over to the edge of the clearing, confused. She saw a bunch of over people and some guy kneeling on the floor. "Um?" She said quietly to herself.
Tᴀʟᴇ ᴀs ᴏʟᴅ ᴀs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ❤❤❤ Sᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴏʟᴅ ᴀs ʀʜʏᴍᴇ
~Bᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ~

SulliWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:32 am

Amber was blown back from the fire even if she couldn't feel it, it was the force of the flame and she was knocked to the ground.

Axel stood up before almost stumbling back again. The ground around him burst into flames.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max Caulfield » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:34 am

Roxas slowly stood up, brushing the ash off of his clothing. He put the shield down and the keyblades disappeared from his hands.
Image Image Image Image Image
Max Caulfield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me