Meeting Them [BTS RP] | Jimin spot open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Meeting Them [BTS RP]

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:10 pm

♛KIM NAMJOON
''If you want to be able to love someone else, then the key to that is loving yourself first''
________________________________________________________________________________
|:|Male|:|23 years old|:|Group leader & rapper|:|Location:Near Airport|:|Tags: BTS|:|

Namjoon slightly turned his head to look at Jin, who was acting a little bit more serious than usual. While the oldest hyung was a very goofy person sometimes, he did have his moments. He nodded at his comment though, about giving the poor girls heart attacks. "True. Let's not make their two months a living hell, or... Bad at least. Even though they might act strange, we don't know that yet. We haven't met them, so we can't say they're crazy either." He begun to speak, before glancing out the window. Joonie breathed on the window, making a foggy spot appear. Then, one of his hands reached over to it, the window making squeaky noises as his index finger moved on it. "But we can hope, that they're not crazy." He finally added, giggling a little bit.

The man was starting to get more and more nervous as they reached to the airport. His heart was starting to beat quite fast, but he tried to control it by telling himself that everything will be alright, and that tonight he won't get killed. It often worked, but right now, it seemed to stop for a second, as he told himself it's gonna be fine. But as he stopped thinking, his heart continued to beat fast. With a sigh, Namjoon's hand begun to wipe off the little heart he drew on the window with his finger, on the foggy bit. "Hm. Hopefully after we get the girls, we will go and have lunch. I'm feeling quite hungry." He commented quietly, before looking back at the other members. But a tiny little feeling told Namjoon that before getting lunch, they'd have to go somewhere quieter and get to know the girls, since the airport might be full of fans, waiting for them to meet the seven, lucky armys. It's always been like this. Wherever they go, they don't really have much peace unless they're roaming around in different countries, on the streets or staying in hotels.

♛JEON JUNGKOOK
''I would rather die than live without passion''

The boy turned his head to look at each person who was speaking, listening to their conversation. But meanwhile Namjoon felt hungry, Jungkook just felt like he needed to go to the loo very badly. He chuckled at his thoughts, before he turned his head to look at Hoseok who asked him what kind of prank he thought about. "I was thinking either that we somehow lose them through the airport a bit and let them panick, while we hide and watch them from the distance. Or when we'd get to the dorms, we put a water bucket over their dorms and when they open the door... " A little smirk made way on his adorable, bunny-looking face. "Bam. Catastrophy. Or should we maybe say... Shower?" The brown-haired male giggled, before turning his head to look at Jin.

"Please? Just once? It's just a tiny prank." The maknae insisted, his hopeful gaze moving to look at Jin. But, he also understood if his pranks were a bit too harsh. If he'd get another no from his hyung, then he will understand and stop insisting. But it would've been a shame. And also, even though he'd get a no from his hyungs... He'd still try to prank them, later on. After all, Jungkook isn't just golden- he's evil too. Then, he turned his head to look back at Hoseok. "So if they're all girls... Won't it be a bit awkward for us? Like... You know... We're guys and they are girls?"

♛ANGEL THOMSON
''Having a kind heart in a cruel world is courage, not a weakness''

The girl nodded at Yuki, listening to her carefully. Angel had no idea who she related to the most, but sometimes, she'd think she wasn't relating to any of them. She wanted to be related to at least one of them though, just like Yuki's personality related to V. Thinking for a few seconds and staying a bit silent, she went through all members personalities, and then her own. After a few, good moments, Angel finally found her match. The most gentle, cutest and angelic was probably Jimin. Angel did not have a bias because she'd always get bias wrecked by all of the members. But she has never gotten bias wrecked by Jimin, so far. She wasn't waiting for it, although maybe it will happen some time. And that time, may or may not be today. If she'd get bias wrecked by any of the members, she would... Eh... Do something. It is unknown yet.

Angel was about to reply back to Yuki, a little smile making way on her sweet face. But then, another girl appeared. Angel turned to look at her, and her little smile was still on her face, even though she felt intimidated by the girl's beauty. "h-hi." She said, her voice becoming a little bit quieter as she felt even more shy. "I erm... I'm Angel." Said the girl, before turning her gaze at Yuki, waiting for her to say something too. She didn't want to be alone in this whole, meeting new people thing like before. She already made herself look incredibly childish.

♛ LAURA WASHINGTON
''If you want to be free and fly away, then you must get rid of the things that keep you down''

The tall girl wandered around the airport, her high heels clicking on the ground as she stepped on it, elegantly. She stood with her back straight, and one of her hands dragged a big, magenta- coloured suitcase behind her. Her brown eyes scanned around her surroundings, as she tried to reach the longue. There were many people around her, some holding posters of BTS and some holding army bombs. There were even paparazi, which intimidated Laura a little bit. But she tried her best to remain completely calm. On the outside, she looked like she actually didn't even give a care about this whole thing, even though she actually did. Meeting her favourite idol group was something she always dreamed about. There was no doubt of it.

When the girl finally managed to find her way to the lounge, she saw a few, other girls there, talking. Deciding that maybe it was best not to step in their conversation just yet, Laura walked over to a table, placed the suitcase beside her, and sat down on one of the seats. She huffed, before propping her elbow on the table, and feasting her head in her palm. She had to walk a lot today, and her legs were tired. Her other hand reached over to the collar of her grey sweater, to play with the long collar of it, that was covering up most of her neck. She wasn't wearing anything too fancy, except a pair of grey high heels, a pastel pink, pleaded skirt and a grey sweater. Her makeup was done nicely, wearing a bit of lip gloss on her lips, and a bit of mascara for her eyelashes. She wasn't wearing much makeup at all, actually. She liked keeping things simple.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:24 am

o==[]::::::::::::::::> YUKI HERNANDEZ <::::::::::::::::[]==o

21|Female|Location:Heading to the Meeting Area|Tags: Other Armys

"you shouldn't be afraid because you're different. show it off, because you're special and you deserve it."
███▓▒░░._____.░░▒▓███

She looked over to see Angel greeting another girl and then looking back at Yuki expectantly. She immediately got a bit nervous and intimidated by the other girl. With Angel, she could feel that she was nervous and wanted to help, but it was different with this girl. She sucked in a breath and gulped. "Hello, I'm Yuki Hernandez." She said politely looking at Mimisaki. In her mind, she was mentally telling herself to calm down, and also telling herself to freak out. Her mind was in a constant battle with itself on how to talk to this girl. "Don't worry about Angel, I think she's just nervous. I am too to be fair." She tried to smile, and act friendly. All the while looking around at the other girls there, and waiting to hear screams of excitement from fans. That or seeing 7 radiant boys walking in, immediately lighting up the room. There were already paparazzi and other Armys staring at the girls. Yuki was talking her way through the whole experience in her mind. How would she deal with the paparazzi? What would she say to greet herself to BTS? Or especially Taehyung. She didn't want to have a bad first expression on him especially. Not just because he was her bias, but because she just wanted to be friends with him in general. If she ruined that first impression she'd be crushed, and these 2 months would be that much less exciting. "Don't take that the wrong way Angel..." She said hesitantly, waving her hands in the air trying to express she didn't mean anything bad by it. She then looked down and shook her head and played with her bangs with embarrassment. Speaking of first impressions, did she just mess hers up with this new girl?
Last edited by Xintea on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

'every heart but mine'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe/her
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiN_X04 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:43 am

———•Mimisaki Seong•———
||20||Female||Location: Lounge||Tags: Other ARMYs||

"nice to meet you both." mimisaki says, finally looking up and smiling. "honestly, i'm really nervous as well." in her mind, she was blanking out, it was mostly lip service at this point. she managed to remain mostly calm. she noticed the slight hesitation yuki had, and wondered what she had done wrong. she was never really a people person. suddenly, she heard loud screams from across the lounge, snapping her out of her thoughts, and mentally cursed at all the fans. she turned her head and saw the 7 stars enter the room, and started feeling increasingly nervous, thoughts racing through her mind. how would they react to her? how would she react to them? how should she greet them? she bit her lip nervously, a habit she had picked up. she suddenly snapped herself out of her thoughts and noticed that the 7 boys were walking towards them. then she noticed something else. there were only 3 of them standing here. where was everyone else?
Pet's name: Eggs
RiN_X04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:06 am

21|Female|Location:Heading to the Meeting Area|Tags: Other Armys
"you shouldn't be afraid because you're different. show it off, because you're special and you deserve it."
███▓▒░░._____.░░▒▓███

When Yuki heard the screams, she immediately retreated into her sweatshirt, and clung onto her collar which was now covering half of her face. They were coming closer and as they did, Yuki began to become even more nervous. Paparazzi were now flashing cameras, and she closed her eyes because of the sudden burst of bright lights. What was she going to say? Was she even going to be able to say anything? She was practically choking on her words and felt her nose begin to twitch. Oh no, on her first impression on the boys she had to sneeze? It was extremely embarrassing, hopefully it wasn't too loud. There were only two kinds of sneezes for her. Loud, and barely noticeable(Honestly, I'm pretty sure I just made Yuki me ;-; I dunno, I feel like its more natural to roleplay someone I can relate to) . She was about to sneeze, and unfortunately, it was the first option. She sneezed extremely loudly and she lost the grasp of the collar of her shirt. It fell, and she was blushing profusely. "Excuse me..." She had no Idea what to say. And, like a frightened turtle, she pulled her hoodie up and crossed her arms retreating into herself. Oh my, my first impression has to be me sneezing? That's great Yuks. Make them think you're a loud and obnoxious person.I mean I am... but I'm not rude. Her cheeks were as red as tomatoes, and she felt like she wanted to cry. Small balls of wetness were forming at the corners of her eyes.
Last edited by Xintea on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

'every heart but mine'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe/her
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiN_X04 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:19 am

———•ѕєσng мιмιѕαкι•———
||20||Female||Location: Lounge||Tags: Other ARMYs||

❝ кєєρ уσυя єуєѕ σи тнє ѕтαяѕ αи∂ уσυя fєєт σи тнє gяσυи∂ ❞

the cameras were flashing and everyone was screaming loudly. saki squeezed her eyes closed and attempted to block out all the sound.
suddently beside her, yuki suddenly sneezed loudly. oh no. what a terrible way to make a first impression! mimisaki thought, feeling bad for yuki, she saw the small tears in her eyes, so she whispered in yuki's ear: "don't worry." before taking the initiative to step forward to greet the 7 boys, something she wouldn't normally do. she felt that angel was a probably a nervous wreck at this point, and yuki was embarrassed, so who else would do it?
"hello. i'm mimisaki seong. this is yuki hernandez and angel thomson." she spit out the most plain and boring greeting ever, instantly regretting her decision.
----
[wow i added a quote too aren't we so inspirational]
Last edited by RiN_X04 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Pet's name: Eggs
RiN_X04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:26 am

{idk, im waiting for them to write too, Mello is writing her characters rn though}

'every heart but mine'

Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuzima » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:30 pm

ASHYLYNN WINTERS
Lost in a world
20 ─ female ─ Tags; everyone
That doesn't exist
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Ashylnn decided not to talk to any of the other girls at first because she was quite excited. She did'nt really read what they were gonna do or any of that boring stuff. She was just excited that she was going to see a few of her most favorite people in the world. When she was first a fan she used to think, "My favorite people in the world don't even know who I am" (I say this to myself everyday before i go to bed C,:) or something along the lines of that. She was quite nervous though, like everyone else she could see. She over heard the others conversation and looked into her lap. It wasn't being nosy, it was being curious. She was practically squirming in her seat.
When they finally arrived she stood up and walked down the stairs of the plane. She tripped and almost fell off the stairs.(wink wonk flo. Never mind you prob forgot) When she regained her balance she followed the other girls not saying another word. She noticed one of them sneezed very loudly and frightened the life out of her. She noticed to went inside of her sweatshirt. Poor girl. She looked over at the members. She noticed she was practically shaking. She stuttered out " I-Im a fan.." that was so stupid of her. Of course a fan. Her face turned a beet red. " I mean.." she laughed nervously " Hi, im Ashlynn." she noticed the members looked anxious. " I promise i won't kill you." she wanted to die right at that moment. This was the most embarrassing moment of her life.
{ Posting V next sorry i need to do a few chores v quick and wanted to give something to give you guys before i do that sorry for any typos didn't get to re-check it}
yuzima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:14 pm

(Edit: Everyone has a cool quote that describes their person, and I wanted one too :3)

21|Female|Location:Heading to the Meeting Area|Tags: Other Armys, BTS

███▓▒░░._____.░░▒▓███

Yuki was still turtle-ing, when another girl walked over and greeted BTS sort of calmly? She could hear an underlining tone of nervousness in the girl's words. Everyone else's first impression wasn't bad, but hers... she reccons that they are never going to see her the same. She not only sneezed extremely loudly when the boys walked over, but she didn't even have the common courtesy to introduce herself properly. Looking up a bit, and scanning the line of beautiful boys in front of her, she saw Taehyung. Her heart practically melted and she had the urge to shout oppa and go hug him. They were much more beautiful in person. His clear skin and ears that flashed with earrings made her instantly fangirl. She refrained herself from doing so, and slowly took her hood off. She bit her plump lips and tasted cherry. Cherry lipbalm, it helped her with chapped lips. Why am I thinking of this now? She shook off the thought and straightened her sweatshirt. The BTS logo on the front was clearly visible now as she put her arms behind her back and stood up straight. She raised her left arm and wiped her tears from the corner of her eyes. Under her detection, one of them slipped through and rolled down her cheek, and shone brightly in the lights of the airport. Yuki ignored it, and tried to grab some confidence from somewhere. She was able to glance behind her and saw her luggage going through the luggage conveyor belt. She quickly ran over and grabbed her two bags. Yuki tried not to look at the paparazzi and Army staring at them. She grabbed her large black bag, as well as a smaller luggage back with it. The smaller bag contained her camera and sketchbook. The larger, had her clothes and other necessities. She walked over to the other two girls and gulped reaching deep inside of herself for the confidence to speak. On her first attempt, she choked on her words. "He-..." She swallowed and her cheeks became an even brighter red. She cleared her throat and was able to speak somewhat pridefully. "Hello, I am Yuki Hernandez, I apologize for my sneeze earlier." Yuki chuckled, clearly faking it. She dipped her head and stepped back to stand next to Angel who was practically melting. She appreciated the sentiment earlier, so she tried to return the favor. "It'll be alright Angel, you're not dreaming and don't worry, no matter what happens I'm here." She smiled and looked at the girl that was the same height as her. She pat her on the back and put down her two bags. She looked back up at the boys and smiled a bit. After that embarrassing sneeze, she had finally recovered, and was somewhat confident. She ignored the stream of wetness on her cheek and stood more confidently. with her hands relaxed at her sides. You've got this Yuki, you've got this.
Last edited by Xintea on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'every heart but mine'

Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuzima » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:53 pm

Kim Taehyung
dont let your dreams
22 ─ male ─ Tags; everyone
just be dreams
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Taehyung fell asleep almost the whole ride because he got up super early to get ready and look his best. He woke up to the voice of everyone getting out of the car. He followed the others still a bit woozy from just waking up. While walking he was hoping there wouldn't be too much of a crowd but of course he was wrong. He looked at the giant crowd and smiled a bit. He looked at the girls in front of him. When thee greeted him he smiled at them. "Im V, of course you know that already though!" he laughed. He looked at the others to introduce their selves. He noticed the girls were quite shy. "You don't have to be shy." he said flashing his box like smile again. "We don't bite!" he said. He was okay with he idea of staying with these girls. Hopefully he wouldn't regret thinking that. They looked pretty innocent.This was getting awkward. The screams and yells of the fans started making his ears ring. He looked at the others to say something.
yuzima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:19 pm

(mini post for my last post of the day)

21|Female|Location:Heading to the Meeting Area|Tags: Other Armys, BTS

███▓▒░░._____.░░▒▓███

When Yuki heard Taehyung speak, the confidence she had built up all came crashing down again. His boxy smile made her palms sweat profusely. What should she say? Is she being impolite? "I'm not a murderer I swear! I would never... I mean I really like you guys and..." She cut herself off and covered her mouth with her hands. What she just blurted out was a culmination of growing worry inside of her, she wanted to say more but she really didn't want to seem rude. She had to rip her eyes away from V, because she was clearly staring at him. Yuki looked down at her feet nervously. "I'm sorry I just... erm blurted that out." She tried her best Korean, although it sounded a bit off. Ever since it was announced she was picked, she had been trying her best to learn the language. "This is pretty akward huh?" She said to everyone there while looking back up and scratching the back of her head. "And sorry about the sneeze, I uh... have a loud sneeze."
Last edited by Xintea on Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'every heart but mine'

Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me