Dragonborn - Sovngarde (Open Skyrim Rp)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Dragonborn - Sovngarde (Open Skyrim Rp)

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:14 am

--------------===-----
𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕒
|21|Female-Straight|
|thieves guild master|
|Location: outside hall of valor|
tags: Open
-------======--------
Sovngarde.. where heroes lived. Everyone here fought for what they believed in and fought for a noble cause. Tabitha had arrived at the end of the Third Era. The last thing she could remember from her mortal life was the founding of the Septim Empire.Kings and mighty heroes set foot here Tabitha had seen so many people cross the bridge. But no one was like her. During her time as a mortal, she had joined a small good for nothings group in the sewers of Riften. They stayed in the sewers, sealing for a living. Tabitha had learned their tricks and became one of the best thieves there was. With what she brought in they could pay rent in the Ragged Flagon. But all of it changed when she was sent to steal from the greybeards. When she began to climb the steps she heard a sound and a dragon came rushing down the mountain She had attempted to scream but instead a shout came out. The shout made her breath into fire and the dragon flew away. The greybeards, not knowing what she did for a living taught her everything they could about the voice. Instead of killing dragons she would rather have them at her feet. Once she drained the greybeards of their knowledge she left and never saw them again. After that every house of Skyrim was robbed, trinkets, crowns, and gold went missing in the blink of an eye. She ended up single-handedly buying the Ragged Flagon, making an alliance with the Dark Brotherhood and getting the Black-Briar family to become business partners with the guild. She became a prized possession to Nocturnal and a legend in the sewers, but was she an honorable hero? probably not. She would probably never meet anyone like her up here and she refused to step into the Hall of Valor. So she would just wait outside and watch the new "heroes" walk in.
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:49 pm

name;;
Aeric Tario (AY-rick TAY-ree-oh)
age;;
gender;;
Male
race;;
Redguard
death;;
He was mountain climbing on the cliffs of Solitude when a loose handhold crumpled and he fell.
personality/other;;
He's a brash person. He's not easy to anger, but he does react to most things in an explosive way, whether it's good or bad news
gear;,
Leather Armor (flawless), glass war axe and shield
strengths;;
One handed (axes), illusion magic, speech, light armor, archery.
weaknesses;;
He doesn't take any criticisms lightly, and will be very cold to anyone he thinks has wronged him.
crush;;
PM me!
spouse;;
N/A

{Will add a picture later}
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:50 pm

(accepted, what did he do for a living?)
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H E X X » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:06 pm

am i able to make another character but from the second era?)
H E X X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:31 pm

{He was an imperial soldier}
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━

━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:37 pm

Harlow
I said "my names Harlow. I'm from the 3rd era the only dragon born during my time period. I was... Never mind where I was. But is this really Sovngarde. My family might be here... Sovngarde is a place of peace and drinking and drunkiness. But what will I do with my life if I don't fight dragons and kill bandits...."
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H E X X » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:19 am

Yuri is your character before or after Tiber Septim? also, we are in the fourth era, so when did he die? .o.)
also if i can make my Altmer then I'll have him come be rude to your other character mad xD)

Runs-In-Chains - The gate - Young - Tag; Harlow, Daniela

"I...I..." Her breath was as ragged as her breath, the icy winds that swooped below the mountains and ran between the four not helping. The cold wind coated her lungs and burned them. IT felt like she was back at home almost. Her almond shaped eyes watched the Breton, he was so natural and calm, hardly could be considered a human with that attitude. Sovngarde. The name soaked her mind. No. She couldn't be. "N-n-o the Hi-ist." Childhood stories filled her mind, swirled like a pool losing its water. Perhaps her slave-mates were wrong. But how could they be? This was a legend passed down since the beginning of the sithus and aedra? They said all Argonians' ate the sap, so why was she here? "I do not.. No, no, no." Her fingernails dug deep into the Nords flesh before letting go.
H E X X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:57 am

Aeric
The Gate
Tags - open
Aeric sat up with a start, his heart beating wildly in his chest. He looked around and saw that he was in a grassy field, no cliff and no Solitude. He stood and checked himself, making sure that all of his gear was still with him. He saw a few figures farther ahead, and walked towards them, very confused and frightened.
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━

━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:16 pm

(Yes, of course, feel free to make as many characters as you can handle.)

--------------===-----
𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕒
|21|Female-Straight|
|thieves guild master|
|Location: Gate|
tags: Ral, Daniela, Harlow, Aeric
-------======--------
Tabitha perked up hearing commotion at the gate. She walked over walking quietly to the gate. She looked over at the greeting heroes. She looked over at an Argonian, freaking out. Weird, not many Argonians ever entered Sovngerde. She walked up to the Argonian, her eyes scanning her. "You're Dead" She said delivering the fact. She looked back at her "Apparently Sovngarde isn't only for Nords, I'm not a Nord myself... So tell me what on earth did you do to get yourself here, what kind of hero are you?" She said in a bit of a harsh voice. Based on the stereotype Argonians usually didn't do... good things. But who was she to judge?
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[/quote]
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Characters

Postby White Eagle » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:04 am

(Sorry for the late response. I forgot to mark it down on my list. These are my characters.)

Name: Ja'zane J'enrick the Wise (Ja-zon Jen-ric)
    Factions: College of Winterhold
    Race: Khajiit
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Class: Mage/Rich Nobleman
    Scent: Nice Salted Ocean Breeze
    Accent: Spaniard

Hair Color: White and Grey Fur
    Eye Color: Icy blue
    Height: 5ft 10in
    Weight: 180 lbs
    Build: Well built and slim

Armor: Medium leather armor
    Weapons: Mage staff, spells, sword and shield.

Main Trait: Intelligent
    [+] Traits: Generous,Kind and Observative
    [-] Traits: Quiet, doesn't comprehend a lot of emotions and workaholic
    Dislikes: Loneliness, rude people, and hatred
    Strengths: Sneaking, Mysteries, Tracking, Sorcery, any school related lessons and battle strategies.
    Weaknesses: Archery and hunting.

Crush: Open but mostly likes elves
    Offspring: Open to young character

Personality: Being wealthy has never changed the Khajiit nor should it ever. Ja'zane has always been regarded as wise by his quick understanding of the economy, magic, and combat. For some reason the Khajiit loves to donate money toward education, children's needs (education, health, etc.), and the poor. Even though he was never poor he felt that no man should walk with gold in his pocket and ignore the people in need around them. Sometimes if someone needs help tracking something he uses tends to detect the minor details that many people ignore. Every positive has its negatives and so does his personality. Ja'zane is known to be quite when in a group which probably has to do with him being more of a listener. The nobleman tends to work a lot whether its for him or for other people that needed help he loves to have something to do. When in Cyrodill he learned how to be 'civilized' by the elves standard so he doesn't speak in third person most of the time and he knows how to be a gentleman.
    History: Ja'zane was born into a common family in North East Elsweyr along the jungle area. Growing up he became a rich nobleman by pleasing many nobles and the king by giving great trade deals, trading goods and trade routes. Most of the money accumulated was by his trading industry of Caravan workers. Now in Skyrim he seeks to expand it throughout the region. But, he also wanted to escape from courtly duty and have adventure.
    Other: When not in battle he wears blue silk robes with silver moon lined designs.

Name: Fenix Harlow (FEE-nicks HAr-low)
    Factions: Draemon Guild (An old secret dark guild devoted to the ruling of the dead)
    Race: Redguard
    Sexuality: Unknown
    Class: Mage
    Scent: Sandy beaches
    Accent: American

Hair Color: Dark brown
    Eye Color: Brown
    Height: 6ft
    Weight: 220 lbs
    Build: Muscular

Armor: Light clothing
    Weapons: Dark magic, or relics.

Main Trait: Commanding
    [+] Traits: Intelligent, persuasive, powerful, and prepared.
    [-] Traits: Evil, and cruel.
    Likes: Gaining power, destruction, wisdom, and causing harm.
    Dislikes: Ruining his plans, disobeying orders,
    Strengths: Magic
    Weaknesses: Compression spell,..more will be unlocked.

Crush: None
    Offspring: None

Personality: Fenix is not just the ordinary dark sorcerer you hear in fairy tales because in the end his plan has a purpose. Being one of the most powerful magic users has made him prideful in his conquest for "freeing" the world. The role of being an adviser to the Emperor is hard, especially if you are plotting to destroy the remnants of the past. Being one of the greatest sorcerers he has studies countless spells and charms. When called upon the battlefield he shall have no problem taking charge.
    History: Was tapped in an urn with Ja'zane for a couple centuries. More will be released while role playing.
    Other: None

Name: Lium Gwaiden (LEE-yum Gway-den)
    Factions: Companions
    Race: Wood Elf
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Class: Archer
    Scent: Pine Trees
    Accent: British

Hair Color: Light Hazel brown
    Eye Color: Forest green
    Height: 5ft
    Weight: 120 lbs
    Build: Slim

Armor: Light jute/cotton armor
    Weapons: Bow and arrow, daggers.

Main Trait: Bold
    [+] Traits: Take charge, fearless, honest and genuine
    [-] Traits: Racist, devilish and competative
    Dislikes: Bears, night and Orcs (Some people are racist and he is one)
    Strengths: Archery, stealing, persuading.
    Weaknesses: Magic

Crush: Open
    Offspring: None

Personality: Lium can be quite bold when meeting people which could be good or bad. His attitude makes him get out of sticky situations and it also makes him a great leader. However his point of view on a few people make him have so,e problems. For example he can't stand orcs because he sees them as savages. Don't try to stop him when he has a plan
    History: Born in Skyrim he has became a great huntsman and a great adventurer. His goal was to start a life with his wife until she was murdered by a psychotic orc gang. To this day he has never forgiven himself so he wants kill all of the people who were responsible for her death. Died from poison.
    Other: He wears fur civilian outfit when not out hunting.
Last edited by White Eagle on Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me