Welcome!! - Multi-fandom - Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome!! - Multi-fandom - Accpeting

Postby K0Z1 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:46 am

Llyod
16 / Male / Green Ninja /Tags: Ember / Biosexaul / Emotional: Misses his Father and Friends

He chuckled softly hearing her, he sat down beside her."I wish I had that problem....Trust me....Having action in your life isn't as amazing as its sounds it fairly tales and story books".
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:49 am

(While I wait on my child, Imma going to post fur me other characters)

Winchester's Wolf wrote:
Ealine Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: None :: Jay , Eliot , Willa & Villa

Ealine looked at the girl and smiled a little when she came up to them. "Hello Willa, I'm Ealine Ries." he said as he shifted over to his brother. His brother looked over to him before looking away, not really wanting to introduce himself, but Elly kept silent.

Eliot Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: None :: Jay, Ealine, Willa & Villa

He finally spoke up when Ealine elbowed him hard. "O-Ow.. Oh.. And.. I'm Eliot.. His twin." he said as he shifted a little over to the side, now noticing that Jay was gone, but he didn't say anything. Ellie just stood there awkwardly until his brother or Willa said something.

Jay Weber :: 20 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: xxx :: Ealine & Eliot

He sat down next to their stuff and started to eat the granola bar that he bought. Yeah, when he meant an healthy and unhealthy snack, he meant a granola bar. He shifted a little before taking a glance over to Elaine and Eliot.

Renee Thumper :: 28 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: None :: xxx

Renee had finally gotten out of the shower and quickly rushed to her room with a towel covering her. She quickly clamped the door shut and locked it before getting dressed in another tanktop and shorts, which looks like pants. She turned around and walked out of her room and walked into the living room to see Bax and Clem just sitting there.

Thumper gathered their bowls and washed them before setting them back up in the cabinets. She then returned to glare at them. "You guys aren't going to sit here all day." she said as she backed up a bit. They looked at her and quickly ran to their room.

Renee smiled before walking out of he house, putting on another pair of sandles. She walked out of the house and waited for them.

Baxter Thumper :: 16 :: Pansexual Transmale :: Human :: None :: Clem, Renee

Bax quickly got dressed into a white shirt and jeans while he helped Clem into shorts and a white shirt as well. After they had brushed their teeth and got their flip flops on, they headed out with Renee. They didn't know where they were going, but he didn't mind.

Clement Thumper :: 9 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: None :: Bax, Renee

"Maaaaaaaaa, where are we going?" Clem asked as he shifted onto Bax's shoulders. He looked down at mom before looking around. "Well I guess a park?" she said as she shifted over to the park. She looked around and saw a playground for both Clem and Bax could play at.

Clem bounced up and down before flipping off of Baxter's shoulders before rushing over to the seesaw and waving Baxter over.

Aster :: 25 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: Discord :: xxx

Aster sighed and decided to go out after all since Discord was going to be asleep for awhile. He made sure that each dog was in the living room before he could actually exit the house. He turned to see a few people up and about already. He rolled his eyes before walking down the street. Maybe its a good idea to go grocery shopping?..Nah.

Discord :: 25 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Aster :: G, G, L, W, E, S, P & Aster

*asleep on the couch with Sloth* -3-

Gabby Autumns :: 25 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: xxx :: Marina

He shook his head, "No, I think I got it." he said as he shifted over a bit so he could bring his hair back into a ponytail. He looked over a little before looking at the girl to see if she has anything else to say.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:22 am

(He is the dog/fox one to the far right)

✘ Your Username, Roleplayer?
Tropicalpeacock
✘ Your Name?
Jinku
✘ Your Gender?
Male
✘ How Old Are You?
A child. I don't know his exact age.
✘ Are You A Human Or A Monster?
Neither, really
✘ If You're A Monster, What's Your Species?
*Character's species here (if they're a monster)*
✘ What Classes Do You Go To? Wait, nevermind.
Everyone has the same classes.
----
✘ Do You Have Any Blood Relations?
Deceased or Unknown
✘ Is There Anyone That You're Attracted To?
Open
✘ Anything That You'd Like To Add, Roleplayer?
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:32 am

(keep forgeting i'm mod anyway, @Tropical: Accepted!
Imma gonna add a couple of characters, but I'm gonna wait o3o)

Winchester's Wolf wrote:
Ealine Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: None :: Jay , Eliot , Willa & Villa

Ealine looked at the girl and smiled a little when she came up to them. "Hello Willa, I'm Ealine Ries." he said as he shifted over to his brother. His brother looked over to him before looking away, not really wanting to introduce himself, but Elly kept silent.

Eliot Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: None :: Jay, Ealine, Willa & Villa

He finally spoke up when Ealine elbowed him hard. "O-Ow.. Oh.. And.. I'm Eliot.. His twin." he said as he shifted a little over to the side, now noticing that Jay was gone, but he didn't say anything. Ellie just stood there awkwardly until his brother or Willa said something.

He sat down next to their stuff and started to eat the granola bar that he bought. Yeah, when he meant an healthy and unhealthy snack, he meant a granola bar. He shifted a little before taking a glance over to Elaine and Eliot.

Renee sat on the swing, swinging back and forth. She closed her eyes and hummed softly as she watched an odd man walk in and out of the park.

She looked away and watched as Bax and Clem on the seesaw.

*Seesaw :0*

Aster looked around and then walked over to the store. Yes, he had finally decided to grocery shopping after all.

Discord :: 25 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Aster :: G, G, L, W, E, S, P & Aster

He shook his head, "No, I think I got it." he said as he shifted over a bit so he could bring his hair back into a ponytail. He looked over a little before looking at the girl to see if she has anything else to say.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:19 pm

{sorry for being gone for so long
Stuffs finally happened in my semi-boring life.}

♥ Marina ∽ 23 ∽ ♀ ∽ Heterosexual (Hetero-romantic) ∽ --- ∽ Gabby ♥

She nodded, a little disappointed. "A-alright. I'll see y-you around, I-I guess." She said, waving goodbye.

※ Willa ∞ 18 ∞ ♀ ∞ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ∞ --- ∞ Eliot, Ealine, Jay ※

She just now noticed that the two were twins, and let out a gasp when she came to the realization. "Wow! You two really are twins! I've never met real life twins before!" She exclaimed looking closely at them.

Ψ Villa ◈ 18 ◈ ♀ ◈ Asexual (pan-romantic) ◈ --- ◈ Eliot, Ealine, Jay Ψ

She simply watched with narrow eyes.

♛ ℰmber ♥ 14 ♥ ♀ ♥ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ♥ --- ♥ Llyod ♛

She jumped a little, as the sudden voice scared her. She then let out a small chuckle. "Suddenly popping up like that. You nearly scared me to death." She said dramatically. "But, anyway, I know that. But I still wish for at least a little bit of drama. I mean, I don't care if I'm a side character, I still want some drama."

[Kibarashi] wrote:
♚ Tulip ◎ 34 ◎ ♀ ◎ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ◎ --- ◎ Open ♚

She was at the town office, reading some documents like she always did. She didn't really like this part of her job, but it had to be done.

♞ Victoria ↭ 19 ↭ ♀↭ Homosexual (bi-romantic) ↭ --- ↭ Open ♞

The ani-ghost floated silently in the local library, reading a romance book. She might not look like it, but she was a real sucker for romance. She often read romance novels, since she didn't have much to do other than help the librarian put away books.
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
.....discord: simp.egg
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
【 𝕝 ❜ 𝕠 𝕖 𝕦 𝕗 𝕥 ❜ 𝕒 𝕚 𝕞 𝕖 】
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:28 pm

(D'aww its okay ;3)

Both Ealine and Eloit smiled a little. "Our cousin is with us, but he went off to get a snack or just take a break." Ealine said with a slight shrug. He turned to Eliot who nodded in agreement. But the boys' attention turned back towards Willa. "So, why are you talking to us?" Ealine asked as he held his breath for a bit. He didn't mean it in a rude way, it was more of curiosity.

Eliot could agree more to his brother. Why was she talking to us. He noticed that he wasn't smiling and his brother wasn't smiling either. After he processed the question that was asked by his brother, he spoke up, "Y-Yeah.. When we were young, most people didn't talk to us nor our cousin... Well some have but after they find out our story, the'll just leave.". He looked over before looking back at Willa.

After he had finished his granola bar, he went to go grab a water bottle from Ealine's bag, but when he placed his hand on the bag, the scroll-like object rolled onto the floor and the sound echoed throughout the rink, causing him to freeze and look down slowly just in case the trident was out. Luckily it wasn't.

Jay laughed sofltly before picking it up and carefully placing it on Ealine's bookbag before something bag happened. He forgot about the water.

Renee sat on the swing, swinging back and forth. She closed her eyes and hummed softly as she watched an odd man walk in and out of the park.

She looked away and watched as Bax and Clem on the seesaw.

Aster looked around and then walked over to the store. Yes, he had finally decided to grocery shopping after all.

[quote]

Gabby smiled a little before looking down at the map. He couldn't see a thing. He didn't even understand the English language well enough. He then looked up at the woman before poking his head out of the window again. "Erm.. Actually, can you help me?" he asked accidentally in his native language.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:46 pm

{*coughs* yeahhhhh ello everyone it’s your pal Shadow, finally able to post after my charie post cuz school n’ stuff. Enough of that, anyone open for me charies? I’m saying this now, my replies will be late as I’m working on homework}
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:49 pm

ƛƝ ЄƦƦƠƦ ӇƛƧ ƠƇƲƦƦЄƊ wrote:
{*coughs* yeahhhhh ello everyone it’s your pal Shadow, finally able to post after my charie post cuz school n’ stuff. Enough of that, anyone open for me charies? I’m saying this now, my replies will be late as I’m working on homework}

(OOh~ ello child~
I have Aster, Renee, Bax, Clement and Discord *but she sleepin* open!~)
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:01 pm

Winchester's Wolf wrote:

(OOh~ ello child~

[hai friend c;
mmmm...how about Renee can interact with Jessie, and Clement can come to either Spirit or Tinuviel? You can pick which dragon]
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:20 pm

Winchester's Wolf wrote:

(OOh~ ello child~

[hai friend c;
mmmm...how about Renee can interact with Jessie, and Clement can come to either Spirit or Tinuviel? You can pick which dragon]

(Hai c:
Eheh.. Renee & Clem are in the park c:
Maybe Jessie and Tinuviel could interact with them~
Claws Clem isn't allowed to be out of Renee's sight and Renee can't leave children at a park despite Bax being capable of watching Clem xD)
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me