The Prison V2(Open)(Multi fandom)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Prison V2(Open)(Multi fandom)

Postby Keluvan » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:28 pm

Mary|Painting|Cell E3|Tags: Marshadow

No-- nononono this wasn't supposed to happen! She had jumped through the painting with Ib, ready to start a new life as her sister, ready to finally be real, but... instead of arriving in the normal side of the gallery, she was brought... here. What was this place? It was all gray, and cold, and she was stuck in a little room and where was Ib? If she was brought here, then why not her new sister? Why was she all alone? Was this even Ib's world?

"Ib?" she called out, running over to the bars and poking her head though, "are you here? Ib?" After a few seconds of glancing up down the hall, she pulled herself away from that end and backed up, stopping when she stepped on a piece of paper. She picked it up and started to read it. She was here for a crime, but... what was a crime? She had never seen that word before. It had to have been really bad to land her in a place like this. But what did she do? The only thing she could think of was... oh...

B-but it was her only option! It was either that or be all alone again! Surely they couldn't blame her for that!

Mary was about to start crying when she realized that someone else was in the room with her-- it was hiding in the corner like it was scared. It actually looked a little bit like the dolls back home-- mostly the shape and size. Was it a new friend? She walked up to it and knelt down, holding out a hand for it to take. "Hi, I'm Mary! I'm guessing you didn't want to be here either?"
Keluvan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siki » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Marshadow | Pokemon | Cell E3 | Tags: Mary |

Marshadow was too busy thinking what to do next if there was a chance to escape from this place until they saw a figure move around in the cell Marshadow was in. Then suddenly the figure came walking up to them and holding out a hand. Her name is. .Mary? Scared at first when Mary came to them then Marshadow looked at them with their yellow-orange eyes and nodded at the question. "I'm. ..Marshadow." They quietly replied. So she doesn't want to be here too? Marshadow titled their head looking at the hand then looking back at her.

She looks odd for a human being herself that Marshadow couldn't put a finger on it. But them being a very anti-social Pokemon they don't really know humans that well so they brushed it off to the side. Marshadow slowly touched her hand but they were being cautious since Marshadow hadn't touched any living being for a long time so they have to get used to it if there are others here willing to make contact with them.
Siki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keluvan » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Mary|Painting|Cell E3|Tags: Marshadow

Mary giggled a bit when Marshshadow introduced itself. "Aw-- that's a nice name! Oh, both our names start with M! That's neat." Then she realized a little too late that having it touch her skin was probably not the best idea, given that she wanted the truth about her being to remain on the down low. Ah, she doubted that Marsh even knew what humans were anyway.

When the Pokemon made contact with her skin, it might notice that her body was rough, despite appearances, like somewhat soft sandpaper. Her skin was cold-- not in a normally clammy way and not exuding cold, but rather in a fashion that indicated that her body didn't produce any heat.

The painting gently wrapped her fingers around her roommate, starting to ease her new friend out of the shadowy corner. "Hey, is it alright if I just call you Marsh?"
Keluvan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:01 am

Novaquill wrote:Anya|Thousands of years old|BtVS|Ex-Demon(human)|Female|Tags: Madotsuki

Anya looked over at Madotsuki and thought, "I wish I had something to pass the time!" She slowly got out of bed and sat by the bars, looking to see who else was in the prison.

Reposting for Madotsuki
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keluvan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:24 am

Madotsuki|Baku|A1 Cell|Tags: Anya

Oh, great. Madotsuki took a moment to glance over at her cellmate. "You want me to leave you alone and yet you come up here with me? Make up your mind."

Keluvan wrote:
The Batter|???|F1 Cell|Tags: Overboss!Zacharie

A familiar voice reached out to him, and a rare smile ran across his face. Zacharie was one of the few people who helped him throughout his journey-- and the only one who never betrayed him. The merchant knew that the end was inevitable, and was wise enough to not intrude. Even though The Batter thought of him as merely an ally, he was an ally he was content to bunk with.

"Maybe," he said, turning to face his cellmate. The man with the mask was indeed shorter than usual, and... wait, that mask... at first glance, he had assumed that it was the Judge mask he had donned during the third leg of his quest, but upon closer inspection, he realized that wasn't the case; the eyeholes were the obvious giveaway.

His lower pair of eyes opened in puzzlement as he leaned down to examine the mask. Something was odd about this whole thing, but he wasn't sure what. "This one's new. Where'd you find this?"
Keluvan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:09 pm

"I just looking out..." she said, distracted by all of the other cellmates she saw. "OOH! Hey, I got an idea! Lets pretend each other doesn't exist, that will keep me much saner!"
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siki » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:52 pm

Marshadow | Pokemon | Cell E3 | Tags: Mary |

When feeling her skin with their own hands it felt odd then again they haven't touched humans for a long or even touched one. Being a lonely Pokemon can be hard getting used to others and things they aren't familiar with. Marshadow tensed a bit when she wrapped her fingers around them.

The ghost Pokemon was shaking a bit but stayed calm. "Y..Yes, you can call me that." Marshadow looked at the ground. "What do we do.. now, Mary?"
They can't be here all day or forever to be in this cell, well Marshadow thinks it is possible to be here forever but they prefer to be in the shadows or back in their good world. But seeing Mary here with them, she needs to get out of this place same goes to others as well. Marshadow was lost in thought of what to do next coming up with blanks.
Siki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:47 pm

LittleTempest wrote:Image
Name: Drag
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Drag is selfish, greedy, and feisty. Despite his small size he is also very confident in himself and his abilities. He has a small temper and is easily encouraged to do anything as long as gold is involved.
History : Drag was a dragon born in a medieval universe where dragons still flew through the sky. Back then many dragons roamed free on earth and sat in caves filled with gold. Drag is no different. His one main goal in life is to collect as much gold as he possibly can. Despite being very small for a dragon his age, he makes up for it in agility and firepower. No dragon can get as fierce as Drag does when it comes to gold. He will burn down whole villages, even whole kingdoms, to get at gold. He zips right through any kingdom's defenses before running off with their golden chests sometimes 3 times as large as he is. Due to this he was a well known force of destruction whose bounty almost rivaled his hoard of gold.
Fandom: Drag'n'Boom
Cannon: Yes
Description: Drag is a 2 foot tall, red, bipedal dragon. He has two big yellow eyes a big head to match. He has stubby legs and arms with four claws on each. His grin contains about 14 triangle shaped teeth. He has two small wings which are big enough to help him float but he can not actually fly with them. (That's what his jump is for)
Species: Dragon
What cell you want them in: C3
Other: Technically this lore and stuff isn't cannon I made up everything, even the name. However I still consider him a character from the game since everything is based on clues from the game. Also he can't breathe fire and no super jump either.

(Accepted)
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:03 am

Anya|Thousands of years old|BtVS|Ex-Demon(human)|Female|Tags: Madotsuki

When Madotsuki didn't respond, she looked at what she was looking at, a dark cell right across from them, she couldn't quite tell who it was until the figure moved. "Willow?!" she gasped. She tried to get Willow's attention but she wasn't paying attention. Poor Willow. What did she do to get herself here?! Anya thought.

(Willow is an imaginary character, this is the only time she will be seen, just to spark up some rp between Anya and Madotsuki it's boring seeing no rp right now.)

Last bumped by Twilight Prince on Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:03 am.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince