Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 (Open) Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 (Open) Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby sogeking » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:42 am

-N A M I-
----- 20 | Female | Bisexual | One Piece | Pair: Gold | Tags: Open -----

This was not how Nami had expected to wake up in the morning. Oh, it had been a pleasant surprise at first- blissful silence was never a bad thing... Unless you lived on a ship with eight other people. Blissful silence was typically a sign that things have gone very very wrong. So when she swung her legs out of the (unfamiliar) bed to find the letter in her (unfamiliar) room, she wasn't surprised as much as she was irritated. It was unexpected, don't get her wrong, but more in the way of how stepping in garbage was unexpected. Startling (and infuriating) but pretty par for the course. You kind of have to anticipate the possibility of imprisonment as a pirate. Nami considers the letter one last time, skimming over the bits about a 'soulmate' without much thought. It's just plain ridiculous, honestly, and she's not sure what they'd gain by adding it in. Those scheming types love to spell out their traps clearly to see how their opponents tick, but to throw in some flowery nonsense like 'soulmates'... She doesn't get it. It might appeal to someone's inner romantic, sure, but to give up her dreams and crew for a stranger just because some manipulative weirdo says they're a good match? No. Not ever.

Nami makes a disgusted noise from the back of her throat, crinkling the paper between her hands then throwing it to the ground. She's getting out of this castle, no questions about it. This 'Matchmaker' left her with her Clima-Tact, so finding some allies to battle their way out of here should be a piece of cake. Traversing enemy territory to assassinate the ringmaster of it all is still pretty standard for a pirate. Nami swings open the door, stepping lightly into the hall with her weapon at the ready. Seeing no one, the thief chooses a random direction to go, keeping a keen eye out for any signs of trouble.
Last edited by sogeking on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sogeking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:27 am

SaitoTomohiko||Yellow Paring
Male》17》Naruto oc》crush; none》Tags: Sunwoo

Saito paused when he saw a man near by. He look as if he was going to attack and placed his hand on the end of his katana." Hey there buddy,no need to get rowdy alright? I'm letting you now I don't wanna fight, but if you make the first move imma react. " Saito stayed cailm, lowering his guard down abit when the guy asked the question. " Well..I don't think so, seeing that your not wearing a leaf village headband, or another hidden village headband..unless. ." Saito was deep in thoughts "Your not from any of the hidden villages..and your some kind of rouge. Maybe you kidnapped me and brought me here. I have a feeling that's not the case." Saito sighed." Anyway, my name is Saito and kinda just woke up here. Are you C.C by the way? Trying to get some answers about this place, so maybe they know something. " he wasn't sure about this whole soulmate thing

Lux||Grey Paring
Female》21》LoL》Crush; none》Tags; Chrom

"Ah, your Chrom! Nice to meet ya friend! And yes, I'm Lux~ I have alot on my plate..being a star guardian and am that jazz, but I guess playing a game wouldn't be that bad...but still,this seems a bit sketchy." The girl stroked her chin and sighed. All this thinking was just confusing her more and more." Anyway, I guess we should get the game or whatever this is started then? Or should we just explore around here abit more?I'm down for whatever. " Lux was low-key ready to explore the whole place. She also felt more relaxed and at ease, but she still needed to on her gaurd.Chrom could be trusted...but she wasn't sure about this. Lux was most definitely excited and nervous
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:40 am

Chrom Gray Pairing
      ───────────────────────────────────
      21 Male FE: 13 Crush: None Tagged: Lux

"I too have a lot on myself for without me my kingdom might be in danger," he mused with a slight shake of his head. Being exalt had never come easy to him, but he had pushed himself to rise to the task of leading his kingdom and keeping them at peace since the war had ended a few months ago. He had only just begun rebuilding parts of his home that had taken major damage during the war, but now they would have to wait until his return, unless Lissa pushed them forward while he was gone. It wasn't as if they knew where he had gone to unless the Matchmaker had kindly left a note saying he would be absent for awhile. He doubted that though. Breaking out of his own thoughts as he heard her ask if they should start with this game or explore this floor more, the exalt let a soft hum of thought escape his lips. "Maybe we should get moving and see what is to come for us. It seems that we both have important things to return to so looking around this floor wouldn't do us all too much good."

Kana Lime Pairing
      ───────────────────────────────────
      14 Female FE: 14 Crush: None Tagged: Finn

Allowing her guard to go down a bit as the boy seemed to be giving up his attack, Kana let a sigh of relief escape her lips. Hopefully he was truly through with trying to freeze her. That was the last thing she wanted right now because if she was frozen then she wouldn't be able to return home to her papa. She could only imagine how worried he would be. For a moment, she wondered if it would make him lose control and go on a rampage like she had done upon her first transformation. She doubted it since he had his dragonstone and that was exactly what the stone prevented from happening. She remembered him telling her that when her grandmother was killed before his eyes was the first time he had transformed and lost control of himself only to be saved by Azura. She hoped that such a thing wouldn't happen again since Azura was no longer with them to calm her father down.

Shaking the thought off, she heard Finn mention a name that was familiar to her; Gunter. It was obvious that he wasn't talking about the one she knew, but it was still odd. The name only gave off bad vibes to begin with. The Gunter of her home had tried to kill her papa when their army advanced on the Vallan forces. She could never forgive that old man for that. Frowning as Finn seemed insistent on calling her by such a name, the girl wrinkled her nose. "I will help you, but I will not go by Gunter," she finally said, deciding to hold her own. "My name is Kana and I'd like if you called me that."

There was a moment that she feared that he might refuse and try to freeze her again, but she would deal with that if it were to come. By the time she had looked back in his direction though, he seemed to have already taken off down the hall, leaving her behind and to wonder if he had even heard her in the first place. She would just have to follow and find out. Pushing herself forward, Kana hurried after Finn in attempt not to lose him already.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:06 am

Finn Mertens | 15 | Male | Heterosexual | Adventure Time | Lime Pairing | Location: Starting Floor | Tag: Kana

"Ooooh Gunter wants a new name..." He thought with a frown, not even looking at her as he walked. "Mmm, alright, I can give Gunter a new name! Let's see...." Thinking for almost a minute, the boy then clicked this fingers with a laugh. "Ah ha! Yes, I've got it! I'll call you Kana! Perfect, I like that name... Glad I thought of it!" Finn giggled with excitement, honestly believing he'd come up with the name himself and had already forgotten that she'd said it aloud.

However, after deciding on the new name, he frowned. "But then... I won't have a Gunter anymore... I need a Gunter!" Clapping his hands rapidly in frustration, he created what looked like a bulldog made snow and placed it on the ground next to him, where it continued to walk close to him, barking occasionally. "There we are! You're all new J-Gunter!" Frowning ever so slightly when he slipped up at the name, it was soon forgotten when he stopped at what looked like a staircase. "Ooooh How exciting! It's like a dungeon, dungeons are fun! I might even find more friends to save!" Without hesitation, he quickly rushed down the stairs with the dog running quickly behind him.

Zetto | 25 | Male | Heterosexual | TOME | Gold Pairing | Location: Starting Floor | Tag: Nami

He didn't understand it, how could he? Chris had just woken up to find himself in the body of his ingame avatar. It was unnerving to say the least. Sure, he'd been use to walking around as the character, it was a virtual reality game after all, but not like this. It just felt too real. The warmth of his skin and the beat of his heat scared him, the game had never been coded with such realism in mind. "Why is this happening...." He groaned as he paced around the room, trying to understand the situation. It didn't make sense, he wasn't in TOME, he would have known. Opening the menu had been a bust, he just looked like an idiot waving his hands around randomly in the air. "This is real, Chris." He'd told himself, secretly wishing his words weren't true. Chris liked playing as Zetto, sure, but in measure of the word had he ever wanted to become him. Zetto was the embodiment of all the anger he held against the game, and the virus contained within it. The whole reason he'd created his second character was to get away from that anger and just play the game for fun. If you're gonna turn me into one of my avatars, couldn't you have at least picked Kirbopher? He thought, irritated.

Holding out his mechanical arm, he gave a sigh. "So this is what it would feel like if my arm had actually been chopped." Chris though morbidly aloud before glancing at the note he'd found with him again. He hadn't given it much a look since he'd been freaking out about the whole body change situation. Soulmate, huh? Never heard of it. That kinda stuff just ruins lives. Scrunching up the piece of paper, he made his way out of the room and into the corridor, holding his head high. Until he could get an explanation for his transformation, Chris decided it would simply be either if he just played the part. It couldn't be too hard, he'd protrayed the character simple enough in the game, it was just real life now.

Finding another person wasn't exactly all that hard, as almost as soon as he had exited the room he noticed a girl turning a corner in his direction. Immediately he froze, staring straight at her as he tried to think of something to say. Come on man, just act like Zetto. He's your character after all, you of all people should know what he'd do in every situation. "Looks like I'm not alone in this after all." Zetto said simply in a gruff voice, looking at Nami with a bored glance.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sogeking » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:44 am

-N A M I-
----- 20 | Female | Bisexual | One Piece | Pair: Gold | Tags: Zetto -----

Admittedly taken off guard by immediately running into a new face, Nami takes a hasty step back, eyeing the man warily. Particularly his arm. A cyborg? That could spell trouble in a fight, Nami knows, she's been battling alongside one long enough to know that much. She winces, just slightly, and adjusts her grip on the Clima-Tact. The long blue rod looks innocuous enough, though the way she's holding it clearly displays her readiness to defend herself with it. He hasn't made any threatening moves, but he could, and she's mostly hoping a ready weapon will discourage violence. Nami's looking to recruit not knock out (...for now). Schooling her expression into one of careful neutrality, Nami replies, "Didn't you read the letter? There's several-" a grimace, "couples around here, apparently." Couldn't manage to hide her distaste in time. She refuses to say 'soulmates' just on principle.
Last edited by sogeking on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sogeking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:17 am

✄Cut Man✄
Male||29 (Teen A.I.)||Black Pairing||Megaman||Crush: Open||Tagged: Diana, Widowmaker

Cut Man listened politely as the lady not only answered him, but complimented him as well. "Ah, well thank you! Dr. Light did always have a good taste in names. Speaking of that, what's your name?" He responded with a quick smile before catching a glimpse of something out of the corner of his eye. In a more familiar area, he would've shrugged it off, but that probably wouldn't be too good of an idea when he didn't know anyone around or their motives. The person he was talking to didn't seem aggressive, but he couldn't assume the same for everybody.

He turned to investigate what exactly he had seen, only to find himself faced with a gun that was a bit too focused on him and the woman to be comfortable. He felt his heart leap for a second and took a defensive stance, ready to protect or fight if he had to, but otherwise tried to keep his hopefully friendly mask up. "Whoa! Hey there! Did you need something?" He asked with a half joking, half fearful tone. He probably sounded stupid, but he figured there was no reason to escalate the situation.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:58 am

dιana prιnce ( wonder woмan )
      ( gender ) female ( sexuality ) homosexual ( pairing ) navy ( tags ) cut man & widowmaker
        there is something off, she thought to herself and narrowed her eyes, glancing away from cut man momentarily. through the crack of a door was the gleam of a gun's barrel, pointed straight at her, and diana raised her arms up in a defensive stance so her deflective bracelets protected her head -- the only part of her body that was left uncovered by armor. the woman glared in the direction of the intruder and tried to make out the figure, although it was hard to as the person was hidden in the shadows.

diana frowned when cut man began speaking again, and she sighed inwardly. how can he be so stupid? he cannot engage in small talk with someone who is potentially dangerous. she cocked her head to one side and called out to them, "put the gun down and step out where i can see you."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bébé » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:27 pm

KENMA KOZUME !!
        [ khaki pairing ] [ first floor ] [ tagged by partner ]

feeling the unfamiliar atmosphere, the boy groaned with his eyes peeling open. the vision was blurry, adjusting to the dim light of the room he found himself in. kenma sat up, finally realizing he was laying in a bed. he rubbed his eyes with his fists, taking a better look at the new location. the only relevant question that stayed in his ocean of thoughts was where was he? kenma frowned at the situation, shifting to sit at the edge of the mattress. with his cat-like orbs examining what seemed to be a bedroom, his gaze landed on another bed across from him. a figure laid in the sheets, clearly asleep as he was earlier. confusion consumed him as he reflected his memories. yet, what made him panic was he had none. nothing to answer his questions, except for the possible silhouette snoring away nearby him. kenma could always wake up the stranger, whom now that he observed was a female. he hesitated, deciding to let the girl wake up herself. instead, he took a small tour of the room, noting the small details of it. the theme was very romantic, and had no clue what the moral of all of this was.
bébé

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:37 pm

❤ F R I S K ❤
    Red pairing || Peter

When the other said his name Frisk visibly relaxed, so this was their fabled soulmate. At first he didn't look like to much but at least he looked dependable, and hey he might even be hiding a special talent somewhere in there. Now Frisk was pretty confident in their ablilty of judging someone's character and they gave Peter a solid 8/10. That is when they realized they had been silent for an awkward amount of time, "Ah yes, my name is Frisk, and it would be a pleasure to work with you." They said extending their hand to the other, hoping Peter hadn't thought of them to strangely.
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:50 pm

Zelda// Female// Hetero// 117// Legend of zelda botw// Pink pairing// Crush; none// Tagged; open

The hallway that was opened up to her was unsurprisingly empty. After all, the princess had no Idea what to expect. The only help she had found from the note was the name of her supposed soulmate, known as Arthur Pendragon. The name seemed nothing special to her, since Arthur was a common name in Hyrule. Glancing back over the note again, she saw no other hints on where to find the person. With a sigh, she knew she'd have to make a better attempt on finding the man "...Hello? Is Arthur Pendragon here?" She called aloud, hoping that at least one person would hear her voice

Amèlie Lacroix {Widowmaker}// Female// Demi bisexual// 22// Overwatch// Navy pairing// Crush; none// Tagged; Cut man & Wonder woman

Amèlie only realized at the last second that her gun barrel was quite visible through the crack of the door, a mistake she should never had made. With a growl of frustration she considered shooting for a moment, but with the defensive position of the woman and the sharp-looking headpiece on the man made her rethink that idea. The friendliness from the man was a show of stupidity in her mind, since he couldn't apparently tell when his life was being threatened. The woman however, was a different story. She knew she wouldn't have any advantages in a fight, but she would never drop her weapon in admitting defeat. "And why would you have any authority over me?" Her voice ringed out, her accent empathizing her words. Widowmaker was not the type to surrender and drop her weapon, and at that moment snapping the woman's neck seemed like a wonderful idea in her mind.

Jesse Mcree// Male// Homosexual// 22// Overwatch// White pairing// Crush; none// Tagged; Open

The young man had only let out a chuckle as he read the letter for the first time. Propped against the wall outside the hallway, the cowboy finally glanced up from the parchment and spoke aloud "Well, that explains a lot." The words were targeted to no one in particular, due to the fact that there was nobody around to hear them. Folding the paper in half and stuffing it in his pocket, the man then took out his lighter and one of the cigars he always carried with him. With a small but audible click, the cigar was lit and set in his mouth.
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery