Hogwarts romance||closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should there be a dance or ball of some type?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:18 am

Yes
75%
No
No votes
Uh idrc
25%
[Blank]
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Hogwarts romance|| please join

Postby ~MommaMel~ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:37 am

Kyla Turner

Year:
Sixth

Family:
Mother: Angela Whisp (Divorced; Muggle)
Father: Dalton Turner (Remarried; Wizard)
Step-mother: Elizabeth Turner (Wizard)
Half-sister: Jaime Turner (Squib)

Pet:
Pure White Munchkin Cat

Blood decent:
Half-Blood

Personality:
Kyla is very fiery. She often is louder than need be, and makes friends very quickly. She rarely speaks of family due to a messy home life, but is always there to talk to people when need be.

+Traits:
Friendly; Loyal; Trustworthy; Outgoing; Intelligent

-traits:
Hotheaded; Secretive; Loud

Anything and everything red; Spicy food; Candy; People; Cats; Fire; Alchemy; Potions

Dislikes:
Rude people; Winter; Quidditch; Owls; Flying

History:
Kyla was born an only child to her mother Angela, and father Dalton. When Kyla was two years old, her father left her mother for a younger woman who he had been having an affair with, and was pregnant with Kyla's half-sister Jaime.

As Kyla and Jaime grew older, they learned to hate one another. Kyla held a grudge against her father and his family, for abandoning her and her mother. Jaime, despised Kyla, as she grew to possess magical abilities, while Jaime herself had not yet displayed any. The two often had spats when Kyla would go to visit her father, and eventually, the fights ended communication between Kyla and her father's family, and even her father, all together.

When Kyla turned 11, and received her Hogwarts letter, she was excited, but promised herself she would never allow anyone to learn of her messy family, as it had been cause for bullying in her Muggle Schooling. Kyla also promised herself, that she would be there for everyone she possibly could be, knowing how difficult it can be to go through hard times on your own.

Favorite class:
Potions

Hobbies:
Writing; Singing; Playing with fire; Practicing potions; Reading

Other:
Kyla's temper is known to get the best of her, and can be quite a detrimental trait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jackson Blaike

Year:
Seventh

Family:
Mother: Unknown (Witch)
Father: Jeremy Blaike (Wizard)

Pet:
Large Black Sooty Owl

Blood decent:
Full Blood

Personality:
Jackson is a rather enclosed person. He doesn't often speak to others, and spends most of his time hiding in the shadows. He prefers solitude and silence, and often finds his classmates irritating.

+Traits:
Quiet; Mysterious; Loving (When he finds the right person)

-traits:
Sarcastic; Mean; Selfish; Messy

Solitude; Magical Creatures; Classical Music

Dislikes:
Most People; Authority figures; Crowded areas

History:
Jackson grew up an only child of a single Father. His mother was never in the picture, and his father was often too busy working to spend time with him.

Due to his parents absense in life, Jackson spent most of his time alone, learning to resent crowded, loud areas, and people in general. He has problems adhering to the rules of authority figures, as most of his life, he went without rules.

Jackson spent most of his time listening to classical music, taking care of his two dogs Buck and Charlie, and reading at the local park. The only friend Jackson ever made, was a muggle girl during the summer between Fourth and Fifth year, who had stolen his reading spot at the local park. The two bonded over their love of reading, and quickly began summer romance. Much to Jackson's dismay, when he revealed himself as a Wizard to the girl, she quit communication with him after asking him to never speak to her again.

Favorite class:
Care of Magical Creatures

Hobbies:
Reading; Listening to music; Caring for animals

Other:
Jackson is not known to care for others often,but when he makes a connection with someone,he is quick to come out of his bubble, and do whatever he can to make them happy.
Mel || Highschooler || Pansexual
Harry Potter~MLP:FiM~Voltron~Pokemon

Trading is open, specifically for my doubles
I will consider trading others, but only
for Wishlist pets.

ImageImage

Friendly! Send me a PM, I love
making new friends!

~MommaMel~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glimwoods » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:53 am

Marius Fowler | Eighteen | Year Six

Like most of the students, Marius was wandering around the castle grounds, backpack slung over his shoulder and hefty, seal-pointed siamese cat slowly trudging beside him. The air was chilly, sending a chill down his spine and he rubbed his hands together. He really needed to remember to put on his gloves. He would learn eventually, though. He wasn't used to these temperatures, as even though he was born in England he had gone to Ilvermorny first, his house being the Horned Serpent. It was warmer there, but he wouldn't complain.
      Marius took a seat against a stone wall, pressing his back against it but not before he had set his backpack gently beside him. He had already fed his creatures this morning, and wouldn't have to again until around noon-ish. So until then he had studying to do. He pulled a book from one pouch on his bag, flipping it open to a bookmarked page. As always, Henry had to make himself known and climbed onto Marius's lap, sitting right in his way. "Silly cat," he chuckled, shaking his head. "You already know you've got to move.
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MommaMel~ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:33 am

Kyla || 17 || Year Six || Slytherin

Kyla ran about the halls of Hogwarts, skipping periodically, and flashing large smiles to all those who turned her way. Making her way to the Dining Halls, Kyla grabbed a snack, and situated herself at one of the long, empty tables, and pulled out her journal. With determination, Kyla continued to work on the novel she had been working on since her first year here at Hogwarts.

Jackson || 18 || Year Seven || Gryffindor

As Jackson prepared for his daily adventure into the Forbidden Forest, he glared into his mirror as he pulled the red and gold Gryffindor robes over his outfit, still irritated in his seventh year with the Sorting hat's choice of house for himself. As he left his room, and passed through the common room, Jackson could hear the whispers from the other students. Not only did Jackson disapprove of his house placement, there were many Gryffindors that made their disdain for him well known.

Jackson walked through the halls, keeping his head down to avoid an conversation, and he slowly made his way to the Forbidden Forest.

for Wishlist pets.

ImageImage

making new friends!

~MommaMel~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:09 am

Daniel James Howell
Slytherin||18||6||tagged: open
Daniel huffed softly beneath his breath, making a mist of frost appear in front of him in the chilly morning time air. He fumbled around outside on the castle grounds looking for somewhere peaceful to sit which appeared to be anywhere he desired as every student who saw him coming their way fled the opposite direction as fast as their legs would carry them. No body wanted to encounter the son of Voldemort. He tucked his large hands into the silk lined pockets of his robe and tread onward toward the edge of the forbidden forest. He didn't fear the forest like most people because he knew even the most foul creatures wanted nothing to do with him. He plopped down, slowly lowering himself onto the green, dew covered blades and sighed as he removed his hood to reveal his dark brown hair. His chocolate brown eyes created a soft ombré look as what little sun reached the perimeter of the forest hit his globes directly.
(Not sure what to change sorry)

Eshne Angelaig O'brian
Hufflepuff||18||6||tagged: Malia
Eshne frowned, his expression changing to that of a sad puppy. "i-im sorry I......I'm just trying to make a friend...,x he said softly and looked down. "no one ever really talks to me they all just ....run away.......so by talking to me that makes you nice already. I just thought you wanted to be friends"

Jasaphere Marie-Anne Lestrange
Hufflepuff||17||6||tagged: jamie
Jasaphere blushed and climbed onto his hand, being only 6 inches tall. She dusted off her rose petals dress and burbled, "are my wings okay?" she asked gently as she turned around "they didn't break did they? Oh, I'd hate if they broke again,
they just take so long to heal and make it so hard to do my job"
she puffed cutely. Anything she seemed to do looked adorable because of how small she was, though most small creatures were adorable for that reason.[/quote]
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MommaMel~ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:34 am

Kyla || 17 || Sixth Year || Slytherin

As Kyla continued writing, she began to quietly hum, which soon turned into her loudly singing, her voice echoing throughout the Dining Hall. Professor Mcgonagall quickly ran towards Kyla, shooing her from the dining hall. Kyla picked up her belongings. "Well, if I can't sing here, maybe I'll go down to the Forest, it really is beautiful down there" Kyla huffed, walking out the door of the Castle.

As Kyla made her way closer to the Forest, her eyes landed on a boy in her house. She believe his name was Daniel, son of Voldemort if she wasn't mistaken. With curiosity overwhelming her, Kyla bolted down towards him, hoping for conversation. As she got closer, her foot caught the edge of a stone, sending her flying forwards. As she fell, a scream escaped her, and she closed her eyes as she hit what felt like a large rock. However, when she opened her eyes, it was none other than Daniel Howell.

Jackson || 18 || Year Seven || Gryffindor

Jackson was making his way down to the Forbidden Forest, when he spotted a lone Slytherin making his way down, along with a fiery redhead chasing after him. "Looks like I'm going to the library" he mumbled.

Jackson turned around, and grudgingly walked his way back through the castle doors, and made his way up to the library. As he entered, he was pleased to find very few people, and many empty tables for him to do his reading.

for Wishlist pets.

ImageImage

making new friends!

~MommaMel~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:51 am

Malia shrugged, seeing him sad she felt a little guilty but he was still a stranger to her and sympathy wasn't her strong suit. "Sure. I didn't run away because I'm not scared. A bunch of pansies they are, you aren't scary, at least not when you open your mouth you aren't. I'm not good at making friends, plus i'm not a very good friend anyway. Just because someone is talking to you doesn't mean they are a good friend." She admitted honestly, almost trying to deter him from trying, but she knew he just wanted to talk to someone.
"All the stories are true."

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:04 am

Daniel James Howell
Slytherin||18||6||tagged: open
Daniel pointed his wand at her. This girl seemed to come out of no where and he wasn't about to let down his walls for some pretty weirdo. "why are you threading to the forest" he growled, holding his wand still. "and how dare you present to me like this. Filthy ignorant girl" he spat. He didn't like being approachable or nice.

Eshne Angelaig O'brian
Hufflepuff||18||6||tagged: Malia
Eshne frowned, "I'd like to be your friend....... please? I......I'd like to be your friend he spoke softly to her. He found her pretty and rather entriguing. He couldn't help but be fascinated by this brave girl.

Jasaphere Marie-Anne Lestrange
Hufflepuff||17||6||tagged: jamie
Jasaphere blushed and climbed onto his hand, being only 6 inches tall. She dusted off her rose petals dress and burbled, "are my wings okay?" she asked gently as she turned around "they didn't break did they? Oh, I'd hate if they broke again,
they just take so long to heal and make it so hard to do my job"
she puffed cutely. Anything she seemed to do looked adorable because of how small she was, though most small creatures were adorable for that reason.[/quote]
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MommaMel~ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:25 am

Kyla || 17 || Sixth Year || Slytherin

Kyla couldn't believe her ears. This boy was so rude! "How dare you," She began to shout, "you buffoon! I have every right to go down to the forest, just as you do!" Kyla's face began turning a dark red, her brown eyes seemingly turning black.

" You have no business knowing why I go where I do, nor do you have any right aiming your pathetic wand at me." Kyla shoved Daniel backwards with all her might, not moving him much, but seeming much calmer after doing so.

"Now, I apologize for running into you."

Jackson || 18 || Seventh Year || Gryffindor

(No change)

for Wishlist pets.

ImageImage

making new friends!

~MommaMel~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:40 am

Malia cast a glance at him to see if expression but quickly looked back in front of her. "You shouldn't have to beg for friends but I guess so. I don't see why not and I don't particularly want to make you angry." She said, being her usual forward-speaking self. She knew the kid was mostly harmless but she still felt a little off about him. One encounter usually isn't much for her to get to like someone.
"All the stories are true."

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me