Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:26 pm

Ariana "Ari" Taylor||Aphrodite||16||Crush: Open||Tags: Skye
The daughter of Aphrodite finished her full face of makeup and put her hair into braided crown. Ari then put on her white cropped tank and slipped into her high waisted light pink skirt that stopped around her upper thigh. She stepped her feet into her white peep toe pumps and grabbed her purse filled with extra makeup for touch ups, a compact mirror, brush, and her dagger, etc. Ariana walked out of the Aphrodite cabin and over to a girl who was walking around. "Hello, who are you?" She asked.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:28 pm

Elena Reese • 15 • Daughter of Hades • Open
After Breakfast, El went back to her cabin to grab her drawing supplies. She wandered toward the woods, where she found her favorite clearing, with rocks, and caves. She drew some scenery, until she was bored and decided to draw the pegasi.
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:36 pm

|Skyler "Skye" Rosenburg|Female|Zeus|Unclaimed|Wandering Camp|Tags: Ariana|

Skye whipped around to face the girl who'd spoken. "Skye," she replied warily. "Well, Skyler, if you wanna be technical, but I prefer Skye. Who are you?" She put emphasis on the last word to imply that she wasn't quite trusting this stranger; the older girl reminded her of the popular girls who used to make fun of her at school.

|Dara Patel|Demiboy|Hypnos|Sleeping in Cabin 15|Tags: Open|

Dara slumbered peacefully; enveloped in the plush fabrics of his warm bed. Fairy lights twinkled around his sleeping form in the comfortable darkness of the Hypnos cabin. Fat Amy wriggled out from under his arm, arching her back in a stretch before kneading the padded blankets and settling back down again.

|Mirabelle Everhart|Female|Aphrodite|Counselor|Outside Cabin 10|Tags: Elliott, Matei|

"I can help with that," Mirabelle offered amicably when Elliott mentioned that he might need some guidance. She fingered the second of the seven beads on her camp necklace as she recalled the many times she'd shown new campers around. I'll have to be sure to be extra descriptive, she mentally remarked, unwittingly shooting a glance at the grey blindfold that stretched around Elliott's eyes. She immediately felt a little guilty for thinking that. He probably just wants to be treated like everyone else, she contemplated. But I shouldn't assume what other people want. I'll just have to try to be as helpful as possible without making things too awkward. Her countenance revealed none of her nervous thoughts; remaining frozen in a friendly smile.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:40 pm

Ariana "Ari" Taylor||Aphrodite||Claimed||16||Crush: Open||Tags: Skyler
"Ariana." She replied to the younger girl. "Ariana Taylor, daughter of Aphrodite." She smiled. "What about yourself?" Ariana wasn't usually this friendly to people she didn't know, but she was just in a very happy mood today.
Last edited by dream. on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:44 pm

|Harper Lynn King|Female|Apollo|Claimed|Pegasus Stables|Tags: Caspian|

Harper watched as a camper she hadn't seen before walked into the stables. The boy had dark brown hair and brown eyes. "I wonder what cabin he's in," Harper whispered to Bright Eyes. "Should I start up a conversation?"
Just after she said this, Bright Eyes nodded his head towards the boy just as a sugar cube appeared magically in his hand. Harper's jaw dropped, but she closed her mouth quickly. "Definitely a child of Hecate," she whispered to the pegasus. She debated in her mind whether to go start a conversation while pulling a sugar cube out of her pocket and giving it to Bright Eyes, magic-free.
You know what? I'm going to talk to him. Harper thought to herself. She hadn't met anyone here, probably because she was so shy. Well, its time she broke out of her shell. Harper stood, brushed herself off, pet the pegasus a few times, and walked over to the stall he was in. He was standing with a pretty buckskin mare. Harper'd seen the pegasus before, but she didn't know her name.
"Uh, hi," Harper said shyly to the boy in the stall. "I'm Harper."
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:49 pm

|Skyler "Skye" Rosenburg|Female|Zeus|Unclaimed|Wandering Camp|Tags: Ariana|

"I-" Skye started; caught off-guard. "I don't know." Truth be told, she hadn't had much time to think about her godly parent. "I haven't been claimed yet. I just arrived last night; right before dinner." She had little knowledge about the Greek gods; most of her time in world history class had involved spacing out and watching the pigeons fight over scraps of food through the window.

Dara slumbered peacefully; enveloped in the plush fabrics of his warm bed. Fairy lights twinkled around his sleeping form in the comfortable darkness of the Hypnos cabin. Fat Amy wriggled out from under his arm, arching her back in a stretch before kneading the padded blankets and settling back down again.

|Mirabelle Everhart|Female|Aphrodite|Counselor|Outside Cabin 10|Tags: Elliott, Matei|

"I can help with that," Mirabelle offered amicably when Elliott mentioned that he might need some guidance. She fingered the second of the seven beads on her camp necklace as she recalled the many times she'd shown new campers around. I'll have to be sure to be extra descriptive, she mentally remarked, unwittingly shooting a glance at the grey blindfold that stretched around Elliott's eyes. She immediately felt a little guilty for thinking that. He probably just wants to be treated like everyone else, she contemplated. But I shouldn't assume what other people want. I'll just have to try to be as helpful as possible without making things too awkward. Her countenance revealed none of her nervous thoughts; remaining frozen in a friendly smile.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:56 pm

Ariana "Ari" Taylor||Aphrodite||Claimed||16||Crush: Open||Tags: Skyler
She looked at the poor child. "Aw, Maybe you'll get claimed soon?" She looked at herself in her mini compact mirror, then put it back in her purse. "What were you doing before I came over?"
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Elena Reese • 15 • Daughter of Hades • Tags;; Skye, Ariana
"Er, pardon me," El said, walking towards her cabin after drawing "I need to get through. I hope I don't come by as-" She stopped talking and laughed. "Me? Saying excuse me? I have never heard of such thing." She said, her voice growing cold. The ground under her started shaking. "Oh, Dammit. My geokinesis." She mumbled. The ground stopped shaking as she said that, almost knowing it wasn't wanted.
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:08 pm

|Skyler "Skye" Rosenburg|Female|Zeus|Unclaimed|Wandering Camp|Tags: Ariana, Elena|

"Yeah. Hopefully," Skye agreed. She couldn't help but make a distasteful face when Ariana examined herself in the mirror, but soon regained her earlier wary countenance; hoping the other girl hadn't seen. Skye just didn't understand vanity; it seemed shallow and kinda dumb to her. Then again, some people cared about their appearances, she had to remind herself. When Ariana asked what she was doing before they started talking, her electric blue eyes shone with curiosity. "I was just exploring camp a little," she explained. "I didn't get to see much of it last night."
Skye's gaze flickered up when a different girl approached them. Her heart started racing when the girl's voice suddenly turned cold, but her features hardened into a defensive expression. She couldn't stop her eyes from widening when the ground started to shake, though she quickly regained her guarded air. "Well," she stated, making an attempt to keep the awkwardness and uneasiness out of her tone. "Who are you, then?"

Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:13 pm

caspian reynolds | male | 16 | hecate | claimed | pegasus stable | tags; harper

Caspian unlatched the door and stepped into the stall. Roulette shuffled her wings as he walked around, checking her stall and coat. With a pat on her neck, he left the stall to go get the grooming supplies. He stopped abruptly as he was faced with the blonde girl he had seen earlier. He was silent for a moment as she introduced herself. "Hi. I'm Caspian." Roulette snorted and rubbed her head against his shoulder, pushing him slightly. "And this," He said with a glare at the mare. "Is Roulette." There was a harsh edge to his voice, but there was an underlying caring tone.

reinette abernathy | female | 17 | athena | claimed |wandering camp | tags; Roka

"Hey! Wait up!" Reinette yelled. She had been walking around the camp, waiting for her next class, and noticed a new camper wandering around looking lost. She had never seen the camper and realized she must have just arrived. Why hadn't Chiron seen to her yet? Reinette couldn't like her wander alone, so she ran up to her. "Hey, you must be a new camper. I'd be happy to show you around." She said with a smile.

jason richards | male | 15 | hermes | claimed | dining pavilion | tags; michael

Jason sat down at the Hermes table with a huff. He ordered an orange juice and took a big drink. At first he hadn't heard his brother, then his brain registered that someone was talking to him. "Hmm?" He mumbled. "Oh, yeah. I guess. As good as any half-blood can get." The nightmares never ended for children of the gods but at least his weren't too bad. Jason downed the rest of the juice and it refilled. "How about you? How are you fairing at camp?" Although he was only a year older than Michael, he had been at camp twice as long. He was the one that showed his brother around the first day and somewhat took him under his wing.
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me