ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ɴᴇᴡ&ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby little_light » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:33 am

Talon | mech | decepticon | assassin | tags: Sparkblitz

Talon barked out a canine like yelp when he got hit by the mech's ped and fell forward, landing badly on his injured leg. He got up and held his leg up slightly and glared up at him, "You got what was coming, and I don't care that we are on the same side, mind your ignorance, whelp. Don't worry, the venom slowly paralyzes you and lasts about an hour, and it may sting." He snapped angrily and tried to walk but ended up stumbling. He growled to himself when he began walking again, not letting his badly messed up leg touch the ground, at an agonizingly slow trot.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:45 am

he made an annoyed sound at him, turning away and coming the base as he limped in the opposite direction of the canine, trying to get a hold of nickle if he could. he'd need her help before some bot catches him out here frozen up. primus forbid an autobot finds him
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whirl » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:26 am

σptιmus primє wrote:
Reyna | femme | autobot | scout | tags: Brainstorm

Reyna smiled, "Exactly, wits are powerful, if one knows how to use them correctly. I heard an old phrase said by humans, 'The pen is mightier than the sword' meaning words can be more influential and powerful than brute strength. I agree fully, and being smart and tactful counts too." She looked at the weapon once more and tilted her head, lost in thought for a second, before looking at Brainstorm again. "I think it would do us some good to have this. I heard that humans have developed more powerful weapons more quickly than before, and some have taken ideas from us." She said with a hard tone, remembering problems with a particular human before.

Brainstorm | femme | Autobot | Scientist | tags; Reyna

"Humans? Really? Never took them to be thieves...I always thought they were kind of interesting. Weird and gross, but interesting." Not visible, she stuck her tongue out and scrunched up her nose at the thought of it. "They're just so...unnatural looking, you know? How can something that squishy even survive?"

Nickel | Femme | Decepticon | Medic | tags; Sparkblitz (I think?)

Nickel snorted in annoyance as her commlink went off, tapping it and near snarling into it. "What could it possibly be? I'm kind of in the middle of something." She wasn't, really. Just cleaning up her hidden medbay, but still she didn't really want to be bothered. "This better be important!"

((Could we maybe have people put the name of their character in their posts like, no matter where even if its just in a sentence? I literally don't know the name of who's supposed to be contacting Nickel I'm just guessing. It's very confusing.))
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧──────────────── ✧
xxxxccxxxxxxxxxxx
══════════════

I only use CS to RP. Only Transformers stuff. Also I keep CS open in a tab at all times so I don't forget to reply, so it always says I'm online even though I'm usually not.
☆ ☆Pixel #1 free to use ☆ ☆
☆ ☆Pixel #2 free to use ☆ ☆

xxxxxxxxccxxxxxxx
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧ ──────────────── ✧
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
Whirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:30 am

(it is sparkblitz)
"nickel? its sparkblitz, sorry to make a mess of your day and all but im going to need some medical assistance" he gave a pained sound as he found he could no longer move his leg that had been struck "probably soon.. definitely some kind of poison"

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:11 pm

Talon | mech | decepticon | assassin | tags: open

Talon growled at Sparkblitz's earlier actions as he thought of them, and yes he did regret hitting him with his barbed tail, though he wouldn't ever admit it. He did feel he deserved it, but he could have condemned him to his death if an enemy found him, or an Autobot. He stopped and considered turning back, to help him but immediately dismissed the notion. He scowled as he made his way back to the base, traveling for a few miles before taking a break to rest.

Reyna | femme | autobot | scout | tags: Brainstorm

Reyna's expression turned icy, "They took one of our kind once, and experimented on him and did despicable things. Though he was a decepticon, we still tried to rescue him but failed, it was too late and they had taken our technology." She said bitterly in a voice of calm rage, her attention focused on something in the distance before looking back to Brainstorm. "I agree, they have survived thousands of years without dying off completely, but they have been hit with calamities that have caused mass destruction. They had an epidemic, a plague they called "The Bubonic Plague" and it killed millions. If I recall correctly it happened in the human years of 1347 to 1352, and was very bad and there was almost no cure." She recited from some corner of her memory when she had read of it once, and her attention once again focused on the present.

[ in my classes we just did a huge section on the plague and its effects and other major calamities and stuff, so I brought some of it up xD ]
Last edited by little_light on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytalehero » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:10 pm

Fairytalehero wrote:Warshift patrolled the area just outside the Autobot base and looked up to see Deathbringer leave and another of their scouts return. With a roll of his eyes he scanned the nearby area "Another quiet day i guess..." he tapped the edge of the sword of his hirt and sighed

Stitch tapped away on her datapad in her medical lab and groaned "why must you be so difficult with me..." she said and closed out the files. After setting it on a table she went about her business making sure the room was set up incase of an emergency
Fairytalehero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whirl » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:03 pm

Brainstorm | femme | Autobot | Scientist | tags; Reyna

Brainstorm whistled, slightly impressed. "Well if nothing else they're sturdy, but I don't think they're all bad. I'm sure they could say the same thing to us just based on a Decepticon hurting them. Just haven't really...found one worth caring about yet. Not that I really want to, I think I'd be scared having one around base. Might not see them and hurt them..."

Nickel | Femme | Decepticon | Medic | tags; Sparkblitz

Nickel's annoyance quickly turned to worry, immediately losing interest in her cleaning. "Where are you? Is someone attacking you? Try to find a hiding place, I can't fight anyone on my own." It was times like this she wished someone like Tarn or Helex was around to provide backup.

Vos | Mech | Decepticon | Sniper | tags; Warshift

Vos paused, squinting as he saw another Cybertronian in the distance. He pressed himself lower to the ground, picking up his speed as he got closer. He had no mouth to grin, but he would've ecstatically noticing the tell-tale red of an Autobot symbol. Had he found it? Had he found the base. He still kept a distance, but the rustling of foliage his movement was causing couldn't be helped. He waited, hoping he could follow this one back to his base.
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧──────────────── ✧
xxxxccxxxxxxxxxxx
══════════════

I only use CS to RP. Only Transformers stuff. Also I keep CS open in a tab at all times so I don't forget to reply, so it always says I'm online even though I'm usually not.

xxxxxxxxccxxxxxxx
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧ ──────────────── ✧
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
Whirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:25 pm

"no, theirs no one on me at the moment" spark managed to get off the street finally "talon attacked me and took off" he said with a slight huff "i don't know what happened to him, didn't mean to get that close to him, didn't even actually hurt him and he still tried to kill me, well, maybe. i don't know what this stuffs gunna do to me.." he took a breath pulling himself to a tree with a stumble, his other leg already freezing up

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytalehero » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:28 pm

Warshift spun around as he heard rustling nearby. One hand steadied his cannon resting over his shoulder. The other tightly gripped his sword handle. He waited for a moment and groaned as a deer pranced out of the brush. The cannon tilted up slightly and collapsed into itself to shorten it's length. After a moment warshift released the handle of his sword and watched the horizon "another boring day..."
Fairytalehero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whirl » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:22 pm

Nickel | Femme | Decepticon | Medic | tags; Sparkblitz

Nickel quickly packed necessary medical supplies into her subspace, "I'm on my way. Try not to move a lot, the poison will spread faster if you move. I'm staying on the line, I need you to stay conscious." She transformed, setting off from the rockets on the back of her alt mode, a coordinate of Sparkblitz's energy signature on her HUD.

Vos | Mech | Decepticon | Sniper | tags; Warshift

Vos made a happy chitter, Primus bless the fauna of this planet. The fact this Autobot looked like one tough customer didn't phase him, and...he wanted that sword. So far he hadn't been able to find any Cybertronian weapons to defend himself with, he'd been using just his claws. But a sword...now that would be ideal. Never run out of ammo, very threatening looking. He started stalking his way forward, flatted down so much his chest was brushing the ground. Making sure to stay behind the Autobot, silent as a panther creeping up on it's prey.

It's huge, much stronger than him, prey.
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧──────────────── ✧
xxxxccxxxxxxxxxxx
══════════════

xxxxxxxxccxxxxxxx
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧ ──────────────── ✧
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
Whirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes