๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby Lore Starcutter » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:34 pm

Kirby | Kirby | Tagged: Lavender Skies

"Poyo!" Kirby responded. "Poyo poyo, poyo Kaabi!" It wouldn't be surprising if Lavender thought that Kirby was largely innocent, because he is.

(Translation: I'm a puffball! I've had too many adventures to describe them all, but my name is Kirby!)

Kat | OC | Tagged: All of you

Kat walked into the Security Room, checking the cameras that her robots were monitoring. Seeing on the camera Sliver attempting to break the barrier, she annoyingly sighed, walking to her office. She picked up a microphone. "Quick reminder everyone," she said into it, broadcasting her voice to the entire Ethereal Haven, "don't try to break the barrier on the rooftop! It's unbreakable by all means too, you're gonna waste energy trying to break it and spending too much time on it might cause you to loose your vigor during missions."
everything is a wip
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:41 pm

Victoria~ I get knocked out. My dark magic chains going away. "I will kill you sis and Isabelle." I thought to myself
Clary~ "No she' not like the guy you speak of, she's more like my father Valentine Morgenstern, because Valentine messed with a demon before he met my mother, Victoria was born like that." I said to Kyo. "We've tried so many things on her to get rid of her being part demon, my friend Magnus tried his magic on her, but that didn't work, thanks a so much for knocking her out Kyo." I said to Kyo.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:55 pm

Kyo - Training room - Isablle and Clary
"No thanks necessary." Kyo replied tritely. She was pondering what to do with Victoria, most likely tie and gag her somewhere she wouldn't cause more trouble, when she heard Kat's voice on the speakers. Kyo wondered who would try to break the barrier. Kat had explicitly stated it was invincible and was up for good reason. She decided to see who it was, out of curiousity. The Sheikah, her work done and the threat temporarily neutralized, headed for the roof promptly.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:00 pm

Clary~ Isabelle and I followed Kyo to the roof. Izzy coiled her whip around her arm turning it back into a snake-like thing. "I am so annoyed that my sister Victoria is here." I said to Isabelle.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:21 pm

Kyo - Training room - Isablle and Clary
Kyo ignored anything and anyone around her. She was wondering what or who was trying to destroy the barrier. There were so many odd things in this place. Secretly, she wanted to see it all. Kyo was surprised to see that Clary and Isabelle were stil following her. She continued to mostly ignore them, save for listening in to their conversation, while taking the stairs. She did not trust the elevator.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:31 pm

Clary~ Isabelle and I stopped. Isabelle and I reapliaed our runes on each other. Izzy and I went back to following Kyo up the stairs.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:43 pm

Kyo - Training room - Mentions Lavender, Kirby and Silver.
Kyo arrived on the rooftop to see an usual creature that glowed and skillfully morphed it's body to take the shape of weapons. The pink ball and flying purple horse(she was still trying to come to grips with their existence) were also there. She had to admit, she was a little jealous of the shapeshifting creature, only because it had acess to weapons at all times. The envy ended there, as she didn't like the idea of looking like one. Whatever it was. But still, it must be immensely powerful... Battling it would an interesting experience. Kyo thought about challenging the creature.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:18 pm

Isabelle~ Clary and I saw the creature. I uncoiled my whip. "Shapeshifting demon interesting." I said to Clary.
Clary~ I took out my sword. "Yeah it is." I said to Isabelle. Izzy and I attacked it.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:27 pm

Kyo - Rooftop - Isabelle, Clary and Silver
Kyo growled in exasperation. Their first instinct was to attack it?! Seriously?! "I can't believe you humans! You always attack everything you find indiscriminately! You're insufferable!"" She started ranting in her native tongue. No one would understand her, but she didn't care. "Stop attacking it! And you! Leave the barrier alone! Attempting to destroy it is a waste of your efforts and strength, which are needed elsewhere!" She switched back to the tongue they understood.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:28 pm

Lavender Skies
She smiled at how adorable Kirby was "Puffball!? Kirby!? That is the cutest thing ever! I need to go wherever you're from, because I'd never leave that place." The pegasus grew silent as people arrived on the rooftop. Lavender studied them for a moment before whispering to Kirby "I thought humans weren't real?"

Dipper Pines
He had almost fallen asleep without realizing it, before he heard the announcement. Dipper picked his head up off the table and put his hat back on. "If they're gonna trap us in this dumb place they should at least give us something to do while we're here." He mumbled to himself as he stood up and slowly walked out of the lounge and down the hallway, looking down at his shoes as he walked
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me