Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs (Open/Accepting) Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:28 am

[ i was about to add shiemi as my female character to lul]
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:39 am

Finished my form! ||
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:44 am

AcetheKidd wrote:[ i was about to add shiemi as my female character to lul]

[Omg really? Wow coincidence]
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:50 am

[ i swear I was XD. I was debating on her or airi, Honey, or mirai from other animes. I actually still don't know lol]
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:55 am

AcetheKidd wrote:[ i swear I was XD. I was debating on her or airi, Honey, or mirai from other animes. I actually still don't know lol]

[Hoh, tough choices there... I feel like if you did add Shiemi, Rin may have problems with his partner and would want to join her... 😬]
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:05 am

[Your right :3 I'll most likely choose someone else ]
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

anime_lily's characters • Kousei Arima and C.C/C2

Postby lilymei. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:13 am

➳name; Kousei Arima
    ➳nickname/alias; The Human Metronome
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; Kaori Miyazono
    ➳pairing; Pink
    ➳fandom; Your Lie in April

➳hair; Black/Dark Blue
    ➳eyes; Blue
    ➳skin tone; Fair
    ➳height; Average
    ➳weight; Meh...

➳abilities / powers; None the ability to move people with beautiful piano music
    ➳weapons; uhh... none :l

➳personality; When Kousei was young, he was a very calm and obedient child, listening to what his mother wanted. Despite being afraid of her, he continued to play for her sake, wanting her to get cured from her illness. Even as time went on, Kousei still maintains his calm and kinda awkward personality in front of others though is now more caring towards people and passionate in what he does.
    ➳history; When Kousei was young, he was a piano prodigy, being able to play many difficult songs at the mere age of 5. His mother made him practice every day and he normally was unable to spend time with any other friends and only could play piano for his mother. He enjoyed it though. He played for his mother's sake and wanted her to get cured from the illness that she had had for a while. One day after a competition though, he went up to his mother and smiled, telling her how well he thought his performance had gone but his mother slapped him and knocked him to the ground, complaining on how he had expressed his emotion instead of sticking to whatever was directly on the page. Hating this, he ran off and a few days (or weeks?) later, his mother passed. Kousei was devastated, thinking it was all his fault that his mother had died and from that day on was unable to "hear the notes", due to a PTSD-like condition. He didn't play piano for two years before meeting Kaori and his life changed, for the better and for the worse. Kaori helped him with his inability to play, finally being able to return to the piano, playing for her. But when he learned about her deteriorating health, he couldn't play again, too worried for her safety. But a while later, he could play again.

➳other; I swear this will be the weakest and yet strongest couple of the entire thing XD

➳name; C.C
    ➳nickname/alias; C2, The Immortal WItch
    ➳age; Unknown
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Asexual (may change)
    ➳crush; None (i mean, Lelouch but he's not here atm XD)
    ➳pairing; Lime
    ➳fandom; Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

➳hair; Lime Green
    ➳eyes; Golden-Amber
    ➳skin tone; Pale
    ➳height; 5' 6"
    ➳weight; Mm... no

➳abilities / powers; able to give others the power of Geass (a specific power that allows the user to possess a dangerous skill or ability), immortal, handy with almost any weapon or machine, extremely agile, heal from any wound (self-regeneration) also able to transform into other creatures (not in anime, but for this :L just say it's a part of her Geass)
    ➳weapons; anything she get can get her hands on, a sword

➳personality; CC can be explained to be very cold and calculating, not seeming to express any feeling whatsoever. She keeps what she says logical and doesn't input much emotion into anything. She works under one person who is Lelouch but not anymore since she can't seem to find him. When she unlocks her memories or is near Lelouch, she does show some signs of emotion, but still not much.
    ➳history; C.C was born as a servant to a rich household and worked endlessly until she met a kind woman who appeared to be around 20 or 30 years old who granted her the power of Geass, hers being "the power to be loved". What she didn't realize was that in accepting this power, she also gained the granter's immortality that was not wanted so the granter could pass on. Devastated by that, C.C hid under the name C2 to find someone to take her power but the few that she had given it to had failed her until she met Lelouch. Lelouch had a plan and the moment the plan was in action, she knew that she had found her last victim.

➳other; ahh... my favorite female anime character <3
Last edited by lilymei. on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:17 am

omg. Kousei. <33. ||
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:50 am

(Ey! Can't let the perfect couple be split apart now can I?)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wormgod » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:32 am

➳name; Farkas
    ➳age; Mid twenties
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; No one, currently
    ➳pairing; Grey
    ➳fandom; Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

➳appearance; Farkas is a tall, imposing Nord. Standing at over 6 feet and easily 200 pounds, he's someone you do not want to meet in a dark alley. Farkas also wears a set of steel armor and wields a greatsword, a two-handed sword almost as long as he is. When going into battle, Farkas uses black warpaint around his eyes to frighten the enemy.

As a werewolf, Farkas is a behemoth. Easily ten feet tall when standing upright, even more muscular, and covered in black fur. His eyes change from blue to orange, and he uses his claws and teeth instead of a sword.

➳abilities; Farkas is a Nord, a type of human race that hails from the frozen north. By living in such cold conditions, they are naturally hardened to the cold and to frost magic. He has lived with the Companions for nearly his entire life, and as such is very skilled in combat. Farkas favors heavy armor--armor made of iron, steel, and other metals--that offers more protection at the cost of reduced speed and weight. On top of this, he wields a greatsword, which is slow to strike but devastating when it strikes.
    Farkas is also a werewolf, a being infected with a demonic disease created by the Daedric Prince (basically a demon-god) Hircine. Werewolves transform when either or both of the twin moons, Masser and Secunda, are full. Werewolves can also force a transformation if they are in danger. This takes a lot of strength, however. Since Farkas has been a werewolf for a long time, he has control over himself while in his Beast Form, and can control the urge to kill and eat.
    Farkas is weak to silver both as a human and a wolf. His sleep is often restless, as Hircine likes to visit his creations in their dreams. His soul is destined to go to Hircine's Plane, the Hunting Grounds, after death, as well, instead of going to Sovngarde--the Nordic version of Valhalla.
    ➳weapons; A Skyforge Steel Greatsword. Made at the Skyforge, a special forge that seems to increase the power of steel weapons and armor forged there.

➳personality; Farkas is exactly what he seems to be. He is blunt, strong, and not good with words or thinking. He knows his weaknesses and his strengths, and plays to them. He is strong, so he trained in heavy armor. He is slow, so he left the thinking to his intellectual twin brother, Vilkas (Somehow he learned to read as a child, but hates doing it. That most likely took a long time). For example; Skyrim is currently on the verge of a civil war, but he doesn't think about it because politics are not his strong suit. The morality of being a werewolf bothers other members, but Farkas likes the strength he gains as a wolf and doesn't mind the idea of living as a werewolf in death. The Hunting Grounds, a plane full of forests, rolling hills, and infinite prey sounds like fun to him.

Despite being intimidating, Farkas is kindhearted to a fault. He easily warms up to people and trusts others. He is the type of person to sacrifice himself for someone he just met, with no thought that the person he likes could, perhaps, be in the wrong. Luckily, he met some good people in his life, instead of becoming friends with, say, a band of demon-worshiping mercenaries. To be fair, the demon they picked isn't evil, he just likes to hunt for sport.

➳history; Farkas and his identical twin brother Vilkas were kidnapped as toddlers by a group of necromancers to be the weekly sacrifice. They were rescued by the Companions, a band of mercenaries that have a long history as warriors and explorers. Jergen, a member of the Circle (the higher-ups of the Companions) took them in and raised them. Farkas considers Jergen to be his father and the Companions his family, as he has no memories of his biological parents, and none have come forth looking for their lost children. Being raised by warriors, he and Vilkas were quick to adopt their lifestyle, and became the youngest known members of the Companions in history. They quickly rose through the ranks and joined the Circle. Unbeknownst to Farkas, (Vilkas is smart enough have known) all members of the Circle are werewolves. One must be a werewolf to join. Nervous at first with the unknown, Farkas accepted. His first transformation was...difficult. Aela, another member of the Companions, remarks that he was hard to "contain". Since then, he has gained full control of himself, and is able to ride out the transformations in the safety of the wilderness, hunting deer and playing with real wolves.

➳other; This isn't canon, but i'm going to play Farkas as if he has difficulty talking to pretty girls, because it just seems to fit his personality.
ImageImageImage
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me