This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:53 am

Conceited Composer wrote:
(^^ Accepted!)

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Toothless|

Tarben noticed a familiar black shape approaching beside them. "Hello Toothless," he greeted the Night Fury amicably. He had to raise his voice above the wind that blew through his dark hair. Ember gave a quiet roar when she spotted Toothless, seeming happy to have another dragon in the sky.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Ocean|Tags: N/A|

A short while later, Brenna found herself aboard a tiny vessel headed towards Berk. She cast a worried glance at the sky as a rumble of thunder sounded above her. I hope it doesn't storm, she thought, biting her lip. If a storm were to break, it could either blow her completely off course or doom her to the watery depths below.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Far Above the Ocean|Tags: Open|

Stormchaser narrowed his eyes at a tiny little floating tree beneath him. It didn't seem to be shooting spines or boulders at him, so he let it be for the moment. A sheet of lightning flashed around him, swiftly followed by a percussive roll of thunder. This is where I belong. The coherent thought mustered itself more as a feeling, but it was quite potent nonetheless.

(@Lulu: Awesome! Hopefully I'm going with a bunch of friends to see it on Friday c: )

Toothless gave a happy rumble in reply. He looked down at everything they passed, attempting to spot anything out of place, or that seemed like a threat. Spotting a glint of Blonde hair he used a barrel roll to backtrack and he saw it again. Letting out a growl he dove towards it.

Willa ran through the trees, she'd seen dragons, creatures she'd never seen before and she was terrified.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:46 am

Rouge skids to a stop, once he reaches the cliff. He looks out towards the sea and sky with a low rumble coming from his chest. He settles down in the grass to watch the waves crash against the cliff side before tipping his head to look at the sky for any dangers. *It weirdly peace right now* he thinks keeping an ear out for any sounds.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:34 am

lulu1239 wrote:Rouge skids to a stop, once he reaches the cliff. He looks out towards the sea and sky with a low rumble coming from his chest. He settles down in the grass to watch the waves crash against the cliff side before tipping his head to look at the sky for any dangers. *It weirdly peace right now* he thinks keeping an ear out for any sounds

Aria flew towards the Island, forcing herself to move forward, she couldn't, wouldn't land in the ocean, she wouldn't be able to get back into the air again, she wasn't even sure if she'd be able to keep her head above water if she did just that. She just reached a clearing before she crashed into the ground, causing it to shake a little when she did.

((She's just as big as Saphira, the Dragon I used for her picture))
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:01 pm

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Toothless, Willa|

Tarben's brow furrowed as he watched the Night Fury dive towards something he couldn't see. Ember swiftly followed without letting her rider know, causing him to clutch her neck again to stay in the saddle. Despite the wind blowing into his face, Tarben could make out a distinct shape below them. Is that... a girl? he thought, squinting at the shape.

A frustrated sigh escaped Brenna's lungs as a drop of rain plopped onto her nose. "Great. Just wonderful," she muttered sarcastically, though there was no one to hear her. She started to take down the sail as the wind suddenly became stronger. The rain picked up considerably, drenching the petite girl in no time. The waves had swelled considerably, rocking her tiny ship with such force that she had to sit down. If it was larger, she could have simply gone below deck, but there was no such place aboard this minuscule structure.

Stormchaser contentedly soared inside the darkened clouds as rain began to fall onto the ocean surface below. The size of the waves increased as the amount and heaviness of rain increased, and soon enough, there were little whitecaps all along the surface of the water.

(Cool! I am quite familiar with Eragon, so I recognised Saphira right away c: )
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:20 pm

Rouge jumps back onto his feet, in surprise at feeling the slight of the ground. "What was that" he growls to himself before carefully yet quickly going to check where it came from. He darts of into towards the sound with a curious feeling.
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:23 pm

Aria huffed out a breath before curling herself up into a slight ball, she saw Rogue/Rouge and tilted her head, looking at the small Dragon. Laying her head on her front legs she breathed out through her nose. <i>Who are you?</i> She asked telepathically. She was curious about the small dragon.

Toothless landed in front of the girl curiously. Then pinned his ears and backed up from the scream, whimpering a little.

Skidding to a stop she stumbled backwards letting out a scream in fear of the Dragon, once she was against a tree she closed her eyes and turned her head away.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:26 pm

Serena stood in the sand, her discarded shoes somewhere in the grass where the sand stopped. The small girl had her eyes closed, the waves going past her ankles as they moved toward her then away. Her head faced upwards because it was a rare occasion that the sun was seen. She finally opened her eyes, looking off in the distance at the rain clouds slowly approaching. She let out a small sigh. Can't there be one day were it's nice outside? She didn't have the urge to go back to the village, not yet at least. To her surprise she seen a Scauldron come to the surface and look in the direction of the storm. Serena quickly fumbled around in her pockets to find her notepad, along with her pencil. When she got it out she started to sketch the tidal class dragon, but it quickly sunk back into the water only seconds after she started.

=====

Twilight sat near a small pond in the forest, carefully watching the fish and their movements as she stood still as a statue. She seen a bug land on the surface of the water, watching it carefully as a glimmer of light passed under it. A fish stuck it's head out of the water, getting the big. But the fish only had a few seconds to enjoy the bug because Twilight snapped the water and caught the fish between her sharp teeth. She chewed it for a moment before swallowing it whole, her eyes quickly went back to the water. She smelled the scent of a human in the air but decided to ignore it, humans usually didn't come to this part of the forest.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:30 pm

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Toothless, Willa|

A scream pierced Tarben's ears as he swiftly landed beside Toothless. "Hey now," he said softly, dismounting and cautiously approaching the girl. "It's alright, no need to be afraid." He figured that if this girl was an enemy, she would be more likely to attack the dragons than display fear. "Toothless won't hurt you." He gave the friendly Night Fury a light pat on the head to demonstrate that he wasn't a threat. Ember blew smoke out of her nostrils and seemed to roll her eyes at the stranger's behavior.

The waves tossed Brenna's tiny vessel around as if it were no more than a leaf. It was all she could do to stay aboard, clutching the singular mast as another wave swept into the ship. She spat a mouthful of salty water out of her mouth and unleashed a string of curses. The little boat had begun to take on water and was precariously close to sinking or flipping over. A crash of thunder nearly caused her to jump out of her skin, but the lightning it accompanied illuminated a large, dark shape up ahead. "Please be an island, please be an island," Brenna pleaded, though unsure of who she was speaking to.

Stormchaser couldn't see much due to his position in the clouds, but the storm raged around him. Lightning struck and he felt its power surge through his veins. The Skrill roared, reveling in this feeling of absolute elation.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:59 pm

Rouge puffs himself up a bit in fear at seeing a large dragon laying not a few feet from where he stopped. He shivers a bit unsure about what to do. "I am rouge, an old alpha" he growls out flicking his tail back and forth with the red stinger on the end showing. He backs up to have more room from the other. "And who are you" he asks.
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:

A scream pierced Tarben's ears as he swiftly landed beside Toothless. "Hey now," he said softly, dismounting and cautiously approaching the girl. "It's alright, no need to be afraid." He figured that if this girl was an enemy, she would be more likely to attack the dragons than display fear. "Toothless won't hurt you." He gave the friendly Night Fury a light pat on the head to demonstrate that he wasn't a threat. Ember blew smoke out of her nostrils and seemed to roll her eyes at the stranger's behavior.

The waves tossed Brenna's tiny vessel around as if it were no more than a leaf. It was all she could do to stay aboard, clutching the singular mast as another wave swept into the ship. She spat a mouthful of salty water out of her mouth and unleashed a string of curses. The little boat had begun to take on water and was precariously close to sinking or flipping over. A crash of thunder nearly caused her to jump out of her skin, but the lightning it accompanied illuminated a large, dark shape up ahead. "Please be an island, please be an island," Brenna pleaded, though unsure of who she was speaking to.

Stormchaser couldn't see much due to his position in the clouds, but the storm raged around him. Lightning struck and he felt its power surge through his veins. The Skrill roared, reveling in this feeling of absolute elation.

Willa saw Tarben pet the Dragon. "That's a Dragon" she said pointing at Toothless.

Toothless looked offended, He was a Night Fury, not just A Dragon he looked at Tarben, then at Willa then back at Tarben then let out a huff of breath that if he'd been human would have been a 'Well then, you're a Human.' He growled a little then lay down before curling up and hiding his face with his tail, sulking like a child, not like the Alpha he was.

lulu1239 wrote:Rouge puffs himself up a bit in fear at seeing a large dragon laying not a few feet from where he stopped. He shivers a bit unsure about what to do. "I am rouge, an old alpha" he growls out flicking his tail back and forth with the red stinger on the end showing. He backs up to have more room from the other. "And who are you" he asks.

I won't hurt you. she told him, I'm Aria
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me