Stay Alive - Baccano! RP (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Stay Alive - Baccano! RP (Accepting)

Postby Pirate Spawn » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:56 pm

((He doesn't think that, by the way.))

Ozzy let a breath go, standing and stretching again. He knew she was there, but chose to ignore her for the time being. After all, she should have known not to bother him while he was working. Yawning, he took the cigar and tapped it over the edge of the building. "What do you want, Shana?"
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby éros » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:30 pm

spirited away . wrote:
[center]

Username:Spirited Away .
Full name: Kashana (Ka-sha-na) Otorri
Nickname: Shana
Personality: (i cant be bothered to write much so here) Sharp|Agile|Smart|Strong (personality wise)[/i
History:[i]She was taken hostage for eight years trapped on an island and then she was turned into a monster, she had amazing reflexes and strength but when she finally escaped and came home she then found what had happened to what she called her whole life, ruined.

Occupation: I'm an immortal member in the Patrine family but I am not related, I was adopted by my parents but no one know because their dead and never told anyone
Immortal/not: Yes

inferno please read her occupation]
character storage
éros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:41 pm

((What's your point? A mafia family isn't actual family.))
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby éros » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:00 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: sorry i din't know that, I guess I must have missed that]
character storage
éros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Fiery Inferno wrote:((He doesn't think that, by the way.))

Ozzy let a breath go, standing and stretching again. He knew she was there, but chose to ignore her for the time being. After all, she should have known not to bother him while he was working. Yawning, he took the cigar and tapped it over the edge of the building. "What do you want, Shana?"

((It's fine. :) ))
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby éros » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:19 pm

"First of all, who are you targeting and second I got bored shooting people in their sleep"she said pulling her hair back so it rested on her shoulders, "Having fun?" she said putting a pause between each word in a sarcastic voice while rolling her eyes.
character storage
éros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:46 pm

"First of all, you didn't answer my question," Ozzy muttered, reloading the gun and aiming again. At this point he didn't care if she replied, he wouldn't have been able to hear her. After all, that's what happened when he was concentrating, everything just dulled to the point that he couldn't hear/see anything but the target.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby éros » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:39 pm

She sighed and looked around to see what he was targeting, she smiled as she waited for the body to just flop down.
character storage
éros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The March Hare » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:44 pm

{I dunno what to do…}
The March Hare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:47 pm

Ozzy smiled, placing the cigar back in his mouth and letting the bullet fly into the next building. "That's two," he whispered, standing straight. He grinned, taking the cigar and putting it out. "No answer, hunh?"

((Well, I have Annice open, if you want.))
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me