~Welcome to the World: A Hetalia RP~ {Accepting}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Welcome to the World: A Hetalia RP~ {Accepting}

Postby Queen of Hell » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:37 am

(Darn it! Ireland would rock xD Coming from a bias Irish opinion lol.)
These idiots are my heroes

I'm Dusty Tea on WolfPlay c:

Image Image Image
Queen of Hell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffins » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:18 am

<[BooBear]> wrote:{FOUND IT!!!!! Reserving Russia, Minnesota, and Ireland}

Alright!

Headphones+Hetalia wrote:
Name: Serbia, Sofia "Scar" Villiant
Age By Looks:22
Crush: Greenland
OC?: Yep.
Looks: Long dark brown hair, ice blue eyes, and pale skin with a scar on her left eye.
Personality: Very military-minded and strong-willed. She can be quiet scary, rumour has it that even Russia calls her "Ms. Serbia". She's a born leader and has a strong sense of justice.
Other:I heart you, Axey.

.:Caliborn:. wrote:
Name: New Mexico
Age By Looks: 16-17
Crush: France
OC?: Yus
Looks: New Mexico is around 5' 5''. She has brown hair and eyes, and wears a black shirt with a long, floral skirt. She often ties a large, long strip of green cloth around her middle. New Mexico also wears a sort of locket, with only her picture, then a blank side.
Personality: New Mexico is rather quiet unless spoken to. She likes to play with dangerous lasers and fight robots. She is also rather passive, staying out of the way to the point of people not knowing who she is. She tends to stay close to Mexico, as they seem to have the father-daughter relationship.
Other:

Name: Mexico
Age by looks: 20-21
Crush: None
OC?: Yus
Looks: HOLD ON, I NEED TO FIND A PICTURE.
Personality: Mexico is pretty festive and cheerful, happy for what he has. He's very proud of the food his country makes, and refuses to eat anything else. He's close to New Mexico, and seems a little defensive about the state.
Other:

Both Accepted!

Are we ready to start? We're starting at the world meetings. Real countries at theirs, the other places at their meeting. Ok? I'll start if you want me to!
no longer use this website.
puffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atomicProtege » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:20 am

(You don't mind starting us off, would you?)
Previously Headphones+Hetalia and atomicPretoge...yeah....

Please join: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1926318&start=80
It's a really fun rp.
atomicProtege

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Hell » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:24 am

(I'll submit my thingy in a moment!! I need to fire up the computer... *shudder*)

Image Image Image
Queen of Hell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zaphod Riker » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:25 am

So Mexico would be at the World Meeting, and New Mexico would be ??? Ok!
Zaphod Riker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:33 am

{I'll get my forms later, okay?} •¿•
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Hell » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:33 am

(You got my name wrong on the Homepage xD..)

Image Image Image
Queen of Hell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffins » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:36 am

(Ok. :3 I'll start, right now.)
(Mexico would be at the real nations world meeting, New Mexico would be at the states, provinces, regions, capitals, and micronations meeting.)
(Oh, let me fix it. XD)

Denmark was already at the world meeting, sitting down at the table. He had a glass of beer, which wasn't good news. Sitting to his right was his younger brother, Greenland, who was looking obviously annoyed, and to his left his sister, the Faroe Islands, who was also looking annoyed and embarrassed. The two knew something bad would happen with the beer, it always did. Greenland sighed and looked at Denmark. "Den, bro, why do you bring that everywhere you go? You're going to trash the meeting... again," he said with an annoyed sighed as Faroe Islands nodded. Denmark just of course laughed. "Come on, Greenland! This is good stuff, and I'm not going to trash it!" he yelled out, laughing. Greenland just sighed as he facepalmed himself. "Thank goodness Elleore isn't here," he murmured, thinking if his other little sister who was known to cause more trouble then Denmark.

Elleore was at her meeting, which was held in good old New Hampshire this time. She was boredly playing chess with her little brother, Larusia after being beat for the eleventh time. Larusia just had put her in check mate again. "Aw come on! Why can't I win?!" she yelled out angrily. Larusia just lifted his glasses. "Elleore, chess is about skill," he said, looking up at her. Elleore just glared at him. "Stop acting smarter then me! I'm older and better!" she yelled.
no longer use this website.
puffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zaphod Riker » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:41 am

Mexico walks into the World Meeting, smiling and humming as usual. "Hola, Denmark. How are you?" He asks, taking his seat and smiling.

New Mexico rushes to her meeting, finally reaching it and sitting in her seat. Why she came, she didn't know. Maybe it was because she was just neutral and quiet and invisible. Whatever. She was greeted by yelling, which was normal. "I really suggest you stop... Somebody else might get angry." She says softly.
Zaphod Riker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Hell » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:43 am

Name: France, Francis Bonnefoy.
Age By Looks: 26
Crush: New Mexico ;3
OC?: Nope.
Looks:
Personality:
A young man who does things at his own pace and has an abundance of affectionate expressions.
He has no hesitation in bragging about French being the language of love.
He brags about being a gourmet, but his food is pretty fierce.
He loves culture and the arts, as well as paintings and clothing and people, and, well, anything that's beautiful.
He'll go for beautiful men and women of any age, and maybe even some non-human beings. He loves himself so much, he won't learn English.
Other:

Name: America,
Age By Looks: 19
Crush: To be discovered ;3
OC?: Nooope.
Looks:
Personality:
America is a cheerful, energetic and somewhat conceited young man who is obsessed with heroes, justice, and freedom. He has the habit of sticking his nose into everyone's business, which causes him to have difficulty making friends. He loves hamburgers and junk food, to the point of an obsession, and can even eat strange and inedible things due to inheriting England's sense of taste (or lack thereof).
Other:

(It's pretty darn beautiful, if I do say myself.)
Last edited by Queen of Hell on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image
Queen of Hell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me