Skyrim RP - closed. :( -mods please lock-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Skyrim RP - always accepting!

Postby nopenope123 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:51 am

"So your also on your waay there? Wanna go together?" he asked,and smiled. His sharp cat thetth showed.
nopenope123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:55 am

((Sry, guys, I got to go to bed now :( , see you! :D Hope more people join!I'll just make a last post...))

"Hmm..."She said. She was the leader of the Dark Brotherhood! She wasn't supposed to do things like these....Mabye she would kill him.( :twisted: by the way, she'll just think about it, but she'll change her mind later!) Mabye that would be a great way to assassin both him and that old woman... "Why not?" she said in a friendly voice." Sure, that would be fun!" She smiled, her blue eyes glowing on her ash-skinned face.
ImagePart of the Netutrekos
SWEDISH AND PROUD!!ImageImage
LOL
I supoort REAL vampires (that don't sparkle) like Romania.
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfin » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:58 am

Ta'viir got up from his stool in the Whiterun Inn and made his way to the door, nodding a goodbye to the Nord woman Ysolda who had been asking him questions about Khajiiti culture earlier.
As he left the Inn he stretched out his arms, flexed his fingers and inspected his fine claws which were still neat and perfect for snatching. With a drowsy yawn he began walking to Dragonsreach.
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nopenope123 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:59 am

(( gtg too! I also hoep more people will join!))
nopenope123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drakeagle » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Name:Zorath
Race:Argonian
Looks:http://skyrimelderscrollsv.com/images/argonian.jpg
Type: Warrior/wizard
History: Zorath lived his childhood in whiterun. he was a lonely child because he was argonian no other child liked him. he looked up to the guards who patroled the city and how they stood as defenders of skyrim. then one day an adventurer arrived. he watched him in his shining armour and all the resources he carried from the beasts of the land. sabre cat pelts, giants toes even some dragon bones! from that day on he wanted to be an adventurer.

now he has made a name for himself in the copanions and is expected to join the circle sometime soon.

Weapons: Daedric sword of burning, Dwarven bow and an old rusty mace from an abandoned home in markarth
Magic: Fireball, frostbite and conjure familiar
Personality:RP it out
Hailing from: The great city of Whiterun
Other: Elder Scroll. member of the companions
check out my youtube page! http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDrakeagle
My DeviantART. Lots of stories!
i live in the UK so i use GMT.

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am?I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson

drakeagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:54 pm

((Accepted! :D ))
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drakeagle » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:00 pm

(exelent!)
Zorath ran towards whiterun. he had managed to rescue the poor inkeeper from the cave in the north and was exited to recieve his payment from his harbinger. it had been a hard journey with a troll chasing him through the fields. he had killed it but now he had a bruised arm which was annoying. he then spotted two people out on the hills with a dead giant. ooh! he thought i wonder if theres any toes left on it. i can make some good money on them.
check out my youtube page! http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDrakeagle
My DeviantART. Lots of stories!
i live in the UK so i use GMT.

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am?I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson

drakeagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:01 pm

It was morning. Aelin woke up. She got dressed, and took on her Thieves Guild armor. Then she walked out from the inn room, and walked out on the steets of Solitude. It was early, and no one was awake yet. She walked out off the main gate and began to run to the stables. She could feel the guards watching her closely. She ran by the road and came to the stables.She hade been saving for a horse in a very long time, and now she had all the money that was required. She saw that the stablemaster was still asleep. She sighted and sat down on a tree-stump waiting for him to wake up. Then she stood up and walked towards the horses. ((It's not like in Skyrim that there is horses in just one colour at one city.)) There was a black and a brown stallion. ((Wood elves has a very good hand with animals, and they can make an animal an allied once a day.)) She looked at the black one. She needed the fastest one, as she traveled much. One hour later the stablemaster woke up. Aelin walked towards him. "Hello." she said in a calm voice. He looked at her. "Why are you up so earley?" He said after a while."I would like to buy a horse." He nodded. "That's what I'm here for.Wich one, then?" He asked, walking towards the horses. "Your fastest." Aelin said. "That would be the black one." He said looking at her with his brown eyes. "What's your offer?" He asked in a firm voice. Aelin pulled up a coin purse. "1000 septims for horse and saddle." She said. He thought for a moment. "OK, then. I'll just get his equipment, then. He said, walking into the stablehouse. Then he came out with the saddle. "His name is Rowan.He's a bit spirited, but that shouldn't be a problem for you, little elf?" He said while he saddled Rowan. "No." Aelin said. She gave him the money and sat up."See you!" He said as Rowan catred away.
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:02 pm

(( I gotta go, I'll come back later!))
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfin » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:41 pm

((Has the convo. with the Jarl about dragons already happened or is everyone still getting to Whiterun?))
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me