X-men Apocalypse Roleplay (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: X-men Apocalypse Roleplay (Accepting)

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:58 am

Richlee wrote:
Natasha Barton wrote:Bobby woke up fully. "That freak shouldn't be in a school." He shouted pointing at Marie.

"You're right, so why don't you leave." Marie said growling at Bobby.

"Stop it, Bobby!" Logan growled angrily. "She's not a freak. Nobody of us is ." He didn't liked this word. Humans often had called him a freak because he was a mutant.

Marie looked between the boys and moved a little so she was still next to Logan but also further out of the way.

Bobby "Really, so a mutant who steals not only powers from another mutant but also their life force isn't a freak, even on Mutant standards." Bobby shot back.

Marie shook her head before she stood, walking passed Bobby she kicked him in the gut hard enough that it had him doubling over in pain.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richlee » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:22 am

Natasha Barton wrote:
Marie looked between the boys and moved a little so she was still next to Logan but also further out of the way.

Bobby "Really, so a mutant who steals not only powers from another mutant but also their life force isn't a freak, even on Mutant standards." Bobby shot back.

Marie shook her head before she stood, walking passed Bobby she kicked him in the gut hard enough that it had him doubling over in pain.

Logan wanted to answer something, but Marie had already kicked Bobby in the gut. He gazed at her in surprise, then turned to the boy again. "Guess you learned your lesson. Go to the professor and explain yourself. Don't think he will be happy about what you said to Marie."
Hey, you with the pretty face! Welcome to the human race ♡
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:27 am

Richlee wrote:
Natasha Barton wrote:

Logan wanted to answer something, but Marie had already kicked Bobby in the gut. He gazed at her in surprise, then turned to the boy again. "Guess you learned your lesson. Go to the professor and explain yourself. Don't think he will be happy about what you said to Marie."

Bobby nodded before he pushed himself to his feet, leaving the gym area.

Marie stood by a rope that was attached to the ceiling, looking up she decided to try to climb it.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richlee » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:42 am

Logan looked at Marie shortly. She seemed to want to train again, so he let her. He sighed and leaned against the wall to take care of the children.
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark!_At_The_Disco » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:44 am

Natasha Barton wrote:
katiegab wrote:Kurt walked after Katherine. Moving to see Bobby, he seemed to be waking up slowly. "She's gonna have Ice powers when she wakes up." Kurt said with a slight smile, he didn't like Bobby much

"not very good friends?" Kath asked. She giggled a little.

"Not really no." Kurt said shaking his head.

Bobby woke up fully. "That freak shouldn't be in a school." He shouted pointing at Marie.

"You're right, so why don't you leave." Marie said growling at Bobby.[/quote]
"Oh ok. We don't have to help if you don't want." Kath suggested to Kurt. She didn't want him to feel left out
Shark!_At_The_Disco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:47 am

Richlee wrote:Logan looked at Marie shortly. She seemed to want to train again, so he let her. He sighed and leaned against the wall to take care of the children.

Marie sighed, she knew she shouldn't train immediately after her bones had healed so she settled for a run.

Bobby arrived outside Xavior's office before knocking on the door.

Kurt watched Bobby get kicked by Marie before he left the gym.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richlee » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:02 am

Logan watched the children as they trained. Some of them he didn't even knew.

"Come in." Charles said with his typical calm voice. He already had heard what happened in the gym.
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:16 am

Richlee wrote:Logan watched the children as they trained. Some of them he didn't even knew.

"Come in." Charles said with his typical calm voice. He already had heard what happened in the gym.

Bobby walked into Xavior's office, closing the door behind himself.

After she was done with her run she stood next to Logan.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richlee » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:34 am

Charles looked at the boy. "So Bobby, I think there's something you have to explain to me."

Logan folded his arms in front of his chest and looked at Marie. "You can kick pretty good." He smiled at her.
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:48 am

Richlee wrote:Charles looked at the boy. "So Bobby, I think there's something you have to explain to me."

Logan folded his arms in front of his chest and looked at Marie. "You can kick pretty good." He smiled at her.

"Thanks," She said with a smile and a blush.

"That I called Marie a freak? I tried to help her when she fell, she attacks me. She takes mutants powers, their life force. Sure mutants have different powers, but her's. It's not right." Bobby said. "Especially when you attack someone who's trying to help you."
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me