Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

Postby Fairytalehero » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:58 pm

As they prepared to teleport, Castel's human soul began to pulse brighter as if adding it's own power to Frisk so that they could teleport all three a bit easier. It wasn't much but apparently it did the trick. Castel rubbed his head as he looked around "w...where are we?" he asked quietly and looked at the dull colored wold that he remembered so well... "Snowdin.... so... this..." he looked at Frisk with a look of what seemed to be hope, and fear at the same time. "This is Snowdin... my< er, our home... right?" he stood and looked around again. It seemed so familiar, but at the same time he knew he'd never been here before.
Fairytalehero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:19 am

Frisk:
The three had indeed landed in Snowdin, the near middle of it, to be exact. But Frisk at this point didn't seem to be in any sort of state in which they could respond to Castel, as they were rocking back and forth on their feet and looking like they might fall if not assisted.
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:45 pm

Chara||MTTDT AU||Non-Player Character||Talking to: (Mettaton DT)

It had been long enough.
"Time's up," they whispered to no one.
The world was d e s t r o y e d .
...back to the Void now. It was time to figure out why exactly Mettaton DT hadn't shown up. If he was too busy to come, that meant that Chara had either a potential partner or a rival, and they honestly weren't sure which would be better.

Mettaton DT||MTTDT AU||Talking to: Betty

Did... did she have teleportation magic? Mettaton was almost tempted to believe that. She certainly hadn't been dodging like this at the start of the fight.
...wait.
She hadn't been dodging like this at the start of the fight.
Was she getting stronger?
A quick pang of fear shot through Mettaton's SOUL. He was quite nervous now. Something wasn't right here. Maybe she was faster, maybe he was getting slow, or maybe, just maybe, she was somehow mimicking his evasion magic.
*Mettaton DT is beginning to become afraid.

Frisk Smith||Age 25||Female||Glitched-Looptale AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Storyshift "Togore" Chara, AltClassic Chara, Asriel, and Toriel

Frisk noticed how Togore was trying to offer chocolate to the other Chara and gave a small smile at that gesture. She focused her attention on responding to what Chara had said, though. "In my world," she began, keeping her tone casual and measured, "I tried very hard to save Asriel and Chara." A pang went through her heart as she looked at the children in front of her. She took another sip of her drink. "Unfortunately, my efforts went... awry."
She sighed, not sure how much more she should say. "Partly out of curiosity, partly because I wondered if it might be the answer, I... crossed a line. And, after that, all efforts to redeem myself only drug me down deeper."
She looked over at Asriel as she continued, "Before the destruction of my timeline, the only 'success' I could claim was that Flowey and I had established some kind of understanding akin to friendliness and were able to speak candidly and openly with one another. We were... confidants, you could say." She almost mentioned Chara, but she decided that the topic of the fallen child would be too awkward with not just one but two alternate versions present.

(I apologize again to everyone for the delay.)

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytalehero » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:12 pm

Castel looked back to Frisk and saw they were about to fall "whoa, hey..." he stepped forward and grabbed their hand. His other hand rested on the middle of their back to help keep them standing. The yellow soul in his chest dimmed a little. "Are you alright kid?" he asked
Fairytalehero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:14 am

Betty:
She smiled, feeling Mettaton's fear rise. Perhaps she should..
"Ready Kumu?" Betty asked, despite it not even being necessary. She already knew the answer. And so the scythe in her hands morphed yet again, this time to what would seem like a simplified version of a bazooka gun. Betty raised it, and let there be a moment of silence before she pulled the trigger. A sticky-looking pink substance shot out, directly at Mettaton. It took a blob like shape, and revealed that it had a face similar to Akumu's. It started to attack on the offensive as Betty shot out more blobs from the background.

Frisk:
Frisk seemed to manage to steady themselves with Castel's help. They took a breath, before saying, "... Sorry about that.. I.. expended more energy.. than I expected. And to answer your question... yes, you'll stay here."

Chara:
"Oh.. well, I guess our timeline turned out the best It could have?" They let out a bit of a nervous chuckle, glancing to the side. Chara was almost glad when Springtrap walked in, as it was an excuse to change from this subject. Asriel's reaction to Springtrap was rather funny for them to watch, as he recoiled in his seat while going "Gah!" He then quickly straightened up and tried yet failed at trying to look not nervous while saying, "Howdy...?"

(I'm just leaving Blueberry on the sidelines for now 'cause there's enough people talking already..)
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytalehero » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:25 pm

Castel nodded "Thanks, do you need help getting somewhere? Or anything?" he wasn't sure how else he could help. He really just wanted to find a way to fight the crazy brat and get his timeline back
Fairytalehero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:01 am

||Chara Dreemurr||Storyshift||Tags: Frisk Smith, [Grillby] ,AltUT Toriel,AltUT Chara,AltUT Asriel, Springtrap, [US Sans]||Grillby's||
Chara gave a slight shrug, as if to say 'suit yourself' since their offer had gone unnoticed by the alternate. They wrapped the remaining chocolate back up, storing it in a pocket. Since their new and now only friend was busy talking to the alternate for now, they figured they may as well start a conversation of their own, choosing to adress the Toriel instead.
"So, mo-" They stopped, clearly their throat while mentally slapping themselves for nearly calling the former queen their mom.
"Toriel, sorry, if it's not too awkward a question to ask, what sort of...role...did you play in your timeline? I ask because where I come from mom was the captain of the Royal Guard and dad was the royal scientist." They didn't get their answer back before Springtrap walked in, the human looking over at the strange robot. They elbowed Frisk, mumbling to them.
"You ever seen this guy before?
I haven't, but wherever they come from, someone really screwed up because the thing is uuuuugly."

(I LIVE)
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:03 am

(Uh, I hope this is okay. Wasn't sure how to start him off ^^ anyone can run into the grumpy flower if they want)

Flowey
The golden flower sat near the edge of the sorry excuse for a Snowdin, staring blankly forwards. He let out a quiet sigh, letting his petals droop slightly. He still wasn't completely sure why or how he was here, but he didn't care. Honestly, he'd rather be back in his own timeline, even if it meant he would be destroyed. He had already seen more than enough Sans' here, and one Sans was already enough for him. He wasn't sure how he'd deal with this many
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RDT022 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:43 am

(Here comes my characters.)
Ref:
Being mistaken for Frisk, Ref is brought into the PSI Space, and after taking a couple looks around, decides to lean against the outside walls of Grillby's, assuming this is just another classic timeline. "Maybe I can actually get a reprieve from being constantly followed by P..." They let out a sigh, and stare at the snow below them, trailing off in their own thoughts.

P:
P shows up a couple moments later, brushing off nonexistent dust, and immediately locks their eyes on Ref. They march over to Ref, and pick them up by their shirt, glaring at them with extreme disgust. "YOU REALLY THOUGHT THAT I WOULDN'T FIND YOU? WOWIE, YOU SURE ARE A BIGGER IDIOT THAN I THOUGHT." They then throw Ref down, and after looking around ask, "WHERE DID YOU GO TO NOW? JUST ANOTHER CLASSIC TIMELINE?"

(I think this works as an intro. These two will probably just loiter around until something happens)
tomorrow is another day...
So don't let today bring you down.
RDT022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:25 pm

Chara||MTTDT AU||Non-Player Character||Talking to: (Betty, Mettaton DT)

Chara looked through the multiverse, wondering what exactly was going on. Something had shifted in the time that had passed since their brief imprisonment. They could sense that the whole multiverse was open to them, and that they were exposed to any enemy in the multiverse who would come their way.
Hmm... They sought out Mettaton DT, but, first, they located where another battle was taking place. It took them mere moments to realize that these two must be the legendary Core!Frisk and the fearsome Error!Sans. Interesting. They weren't overly concerned.
Moving along, they located the unstable universe Mettaton DT was in and noticed that he was facing off against some new foe. A potential ally, perhaps? This would be fun to watch. They opened up the code and viewed the effect this child's powers were having on her world. Did she know she was destroying her own universe? It was not yet irredeemable... perhaps Chara could help with that. They "tugged on" and snapped a couple strands of the universe, then sat back to watch. This girl had some very nice, raw power. A little bit of training, perhaps... They smiled.

Mettaton DT||MTTDT AU||Talking to: Betty

Mettaton's eyes widened as he dodged. He had to work harder to escape them all, and he knew that the margin for error was low and that any mess-up would be "rewarded" with these things touching him -- and, seeing what they were doing to this child's own timeline, he didn't want to chance that. One nearly touched him, and fear shot through him. His SOUL began to throb with adrenaline-like magic. Just what was this creature?
Right when he thought that couldn't get worse, he felt a very, very familiar presence messing with the fabric of the world. Chara. Mettaton's fear heightened.

Error!Sans||Error!Tale AU||Talking to: Core!Frisk

Snap. Error!Sans knew the feeling of a timeline falling apart. Another victory for him, another loss for t̢͘͡͡h̶͟͝e̴̵͟͠m in this long game for two. It was one tiny victory, the killing of one simple pawn in a massive game of chess, and it would mean nothing in the long run, but the important part was that he had d̛èştr͟o̵yed this ab͘҉͏o͏̨ḿ͜i̢͠n̢̕a̧͏t͟͡io͏̸ņ̨, and t͞҉̵͠h̶͘é́͞i̷̵r̸͡ efforts had not been enough to stop him. "I̧ w̛in͟ ̢t̵hi̢s t́i̢m̸e͝, K̶͢i̶̸̢̧͞d̢͏. Un͟til ņex̸t͠ ͠t͘im҉e̛..̨." He gave a mocking salute and wink before vanishing into the multiverse with one last destabilizing tug on the strings of the timeline, leaving Core!Frisk behind.

Grillby||Classic UT||Non-Player Character||Talking to: Springtrap, all diner guests

Grillby was surprised at the appearance of the new guest with the rather... unsavory appearance, but Grillby was not one to judge. As calmly as ever, he came up to the robot and said in his soft, low, crackling voice, "Would you like food or drink? I think I could obtain some machine oil if you would like to drink that."

Frisk Smith||Age 25||Female||Glitched-Looptale AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Storyshift "Togore" Chara, Springtrap, (AltClassic Toriel, Asriel, and Chara, Grillby, all diner guests)

Frisk's eyes certainly raised at the odd sight. She had, uh, seen many things, but this new... person??... took the cake for the most unsettling. She had seen more disgusting and horrifying things by far, but this mockery of a kid's animatronic robot was unsettling in a way that she couldn't quite place. She leaned in toward Togore-Chara as they spoke to her, and she couldn't quite hold back a quiet 'snrk' of laughter. "What do you wanna bet that guy is the product of some horrifying science experiment?" she joked. "Honestly, I've never seen anything like this. I've had glitches that involved robots, but most of them were far more like Mettaton than... whatever this thing is." She tried not to stare at the stranger, but she only partly succeeded.

Alphys and Here We Are||Themetale AU||Talking to: Helen and Chickenlegs, Springtrap

Sensing that Helen and her mother could probably use some time alone, Alphys and Here We Are made their way to Grillby's for a snack break to celebrate their victory. As soon as they stepped inside, though, the attentions of both were drawn to a very unusual figure. Ever the scientist, Here We Are went over to him. "Hello. You're new here, right? You're a robot? Do you have a SOUL?" Their questions bombarded him.
"Here!" Alphys exclaimed. "Give him a chance to respond!" She looked over at him apologetically. "S-sorry," she said, "they j-just get excited, though I-I do, too! I-it's nice to meet you. I'm Alphys, a-and this is my Theme, Here We Are."
Here gave a sheepish smile. "We apologize for that," they said both to the robot and to Alphys.

(My apologies for delay. Just so that everyone knows, MagicSpyGlass is taking a break from this RP for a little while, so if you have any characters that are involved with theirs, you'll have to either put them on hold or have those characters excuse themselves from the current situation to go do something else for now.)

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me