Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

Postby justlooking4awesome » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:05 pm

Chara||MTTDT AU||Non-Player Character||Talking to: Castel, Springtrap, Frisk

Chara nearly growled with frustration at the interruption in the form of some new monster they didn't recogize -- probably one of the few that only existed in one universe. They could tell almost immediately that this walking interference was a dimension traveler, which meant that Chara was technically outnumbered, though they weren't concerned about that. They glared over in the direction of the newcomer and the old nuisance who had been hanging around. "Do you mind?" they spat with poison in their tone before returning their attention to Frisk. "Just go back," they said, their tone almost gentle. "Do what you need to do. Save the little 'innocents' and report back to Narcissus. We can..." They sighed. "We can do this another time. Go. You do your job, and I'll do mine. Until we meet again, Partner."
With that, they teleported to the other side of the world and began taking their anger out on the fabric of reality there, though none of their actions strongly affected the entire universe at first. After all, they had more or less called a temporary ceasefire with Frisk, so they would give Frisk time (but not much time, mind you).

Error!Sans||Error!Tale AU||Talking to: Core!Frisk

Error!Sans laughed at Core!Frisk's efforts. "Yo͜u̧r̨ ͝powe͝r̷ ͢isn̕'҉t͏ ŗe̴al͜l̷y i̕n͠ r̷e͜st̕or̴at͠ion͠, ̢is ͝it, K̛͜į̶̕d̴͘͠?" he asked tauntingly. "Yo̷u҉'͜rę ̷a͞l͢w͠a̛ỳs̀ ̵fo̧cuşed o͘n ̧sa̵v͜i̷ng p̀eo͞ple.̀ W͜hy?̸ Işń't ͝it b͟ec̨a̕u̢şe̛ t̶́h̷͢át'̶̡̢s̸ ̨a̴l̵͘͡l̸ ̧yo̢u͡'̡̛rȩ͢ ̨͢͞g̴o̧͘o̶͟d̛ ͡fo͘r̴̕?" He laughed, and the sound was unkind as it echoed. "F̵açe̶ i͟t͘,̀ B̷̛̕͘̕r̢͘͟͞a̷̴̵̕t̴̴́͢, y͏o͝u̡'r͡e͢ o̷nly͝ g̶o̶od͘ ̢f̢o̧r ̶in͜t̨erf̸e͜ŗi̧ng a͢nd ͢wh̀iski̕ng͠ pe̶opl̶e àw͢a͜y҉ to your şpeci͏a̡l ̛Ome͢g̢a ̕timel͡i̶n̢e̢." He just had to keep them talking for a bit longer. The world was already starting to become seriously unstable.

Alphys and Here We Are||Themetale AU||Talking to: Dr. Hellen, Chickenlegs

Alphys and her Theme watched the interaction between Dr. Hellen and her mother, standing nearby but not too close.
"Go say hi," Here encouraged Alphys.
"N-no, I shouldn't," Alphys said. "W-we're close enough that they can say hi if they want to."
Here shook their head, but they respected Alphys' wishes, merely smiling over at Chickenlegs and Dr. Hellen.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:04 pm

Frisk:
They took in another breath, willing themselves not to lose their temper again. Frisk took note of the other monster that fell through the roof, and Springtrap in the background also, and turned around to walk up to them. "It is alright to stop hiding now. And if you allow me, I wish for you to come with me."

Chara:
The was a range of greetings from the three as Frisk introduced themselves. After a small moment, it appeared that Chara volunteered to tell the story through a small hand raise. They turned in their chair so they were facing Frisk, and began. "Well, for starters.. a kid named Frisk fell into the Underground, and went on a journey to get back out of the Underground. And er.. a lot of stuff happened... Long story short, Frisk isn't really.. here anymore." In sync with each other, Asriel and Chara both put out a hand to reveal two halves of a red SOUL, both looking like they'd fit together perfectly. But soon after, both lowered their hands again and the respective SOULs disappeared. "And well, after that, we-" They stopped for a moment to gesture at both Asriel and Toriel, "-And all of the monsters underground were able to go to the surface. We live..-lived, in a house together with Asgore." They shuffled a little in their seat, looking down to hide their discomfort.

Betty:
It took Betty longer to understand this one, as she had to realise that she was required to shoot out bullets instead of simply trying to dodge. She took significant damage, although nothing that could be entirely decided as major. And midst the attacks, Betty switched to using Akumu as a scythe to lash out at Mettaton.
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytalehero » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:56 pm

Castel shook his head and held his head in his hands "No,no this isn't right, I was supposed to be hoing away from Him...." he looked up at Frisk "and you... I... You shouldn't be alive, I killed you myself so long ago..." In his eyes he was seeing a different person.
Fairytalehero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:20 pm

(*totally wasn't waiting on MangoTree*)
||Chara Dreemurr||Storyshift||Tags: Frisk Smith, Grillby,AltUT Toriel,AltUT Chara,AltUT Asriel, [US Sans]||Snowdin||
Chara let out a slight groan as if of annoyance as it seemed the tension grew at each second's pass, but only for them. They started to shift around before long. Frisk was quite right, they should really relax. Their discomfort was thnakfully unnoticed to the newcomers. They stayed to listen, interest taking over for a bit. After all, most of the people here did come from all sorts of different realities and they didn't bother to listen to others' stories all that much before. They mostly went off clues given by simply obseeving from the side. After the other Chara had finished, the human didn't bother to wait for the drink Frisk had ordered for them, instead getting up and leaving without a word via a shortcut. They were back within a minute or two, sitting back down next to Frisk as they had before. Grillby's burgers and fries were good and they knew that, but in the situation they much prefered chocolate, exactly what they had returned with and were now munching on. Trying not to be too awkward, Chara decided to introduce themselves as well, even if they figured their name should be obvious. "As you may have guessed, I'm Chara. To avoid confusion, I guess you could call be Togore." Togore was a nickname of sorts that they were used to, it being their name on the Undernet, something they practically insisted on being called there.
Last edited by Chinchy on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:30 pm

Frisk:
They gave a nod to Springtrap, before looking to Castiel with a perplexed expression. "I am certainly not dead, and I do not recall ever seeing you before. Whoever you have in mind, I believe it isn't me."

Toriel:
Toriel waved, Chara and Asriel doing the same. She said "Greetings! And yes, the name situation could get very confusing.. so I would be fine with calling you whatever you wish."
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytalehero » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:11 pm

Castel shook his head "then... You're not Juste? You look so much like him though... Before Chara came" the yellow soul glowing over his chest pulsed suddenly and Castel clenched a fist "Chara... It's all his fault!"
Fairytalehero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:09 pm

Chara||MTTDT AU||Non-Player Character||Talking to: (MTTDT Frisk, Springtrap, Castel)

The stars disappeared from the universe, whole swaths of the night sky at once as Chara stood on the other side of the world from Frisk. They deleted everything that the sky had once contained -- other stars and galaxies and planets -- as well as what was left of the sky itself, taking out the sun and moon along with it. Then they turned their attention back to the planet under them, cutting out its core and causing earthquakes to ripple along its surface as a warning to Frisk if they had not left yet. Chara would not wait much longer.

Mettaton DT||MTTDT AU||Talking to: Betty

The glow in Mettaton's eyes flickered in and out due to his frustration and annoyance. He had hoped that she wouldn't catch on to what was going on quite so quickly. A small flicker of fear went through him as he began to doubt whether he could keep ahead of her, but he dismissed that. He'd be fine... he'd just have to up his game a bit. He dodged the scythe, leaning back out of its arc, and he used teleportation magic to move across the room (since code capabilities were a bit overkill for such a short jump). He turned her SOUL blue and sent a pattern of white and blue "mini-Mettaton" attacks that she would have to dodge/keep still for before then avoiding the onslaught of hearts. He also followed this up immediately by "leg" attacks with the yellow SOUL mode, hoping to confuse his foe with the rapid changes.
But... he was getting nervous...

Grillby||Classic UT||Non-Player Character||Talking to: (everyone in the diner)

Grillby brought out to the table a kettle of hot water on a trivet, a ceramic pitcher (also on a trivet) with fresh, creamy hot cocoa, a box of teabags, and a pitcher of coffee (again, on a trivet -- the tables here were nice, after all). He also brought out a glass of spiked orange juice for Frisk Smith and set it in front of her with a small, understanding smile before returning to the kitchen.

Frisk Smith||Age 25||Female||Glitched-Looptale AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Grillby, AltClassic Toriel, Asriel, and Chara, Storyshift Chara "Togore"

Grillby had brought the drinks out while the Sans-like Chara was talking (and Frisk couldn't quite hold back a quiet snicker at the nickname "Togore," though it was very cute and would be helpful for distinction), so Frisk gave Grillby a quiet smile in thanks before taking a small sip, tasting the very small amount of liquor. Perfect -- it wouldn't be nearly enough to get her tipsy at all, merely taking the edge off of her tension. She poured hot chocolate into one of the coffee cups on the table and set it in front of "Togore".
Once "Togore" was done and Toriel had given her response, Frisk spoke up again. "Thank you for telling us about your timeline," she said to the other Chara. "It sounds... remarkably like the one I'm from, though the SOUL split... I, heh, I wish I'd thought of that, to be honest..." She thought back to the trouble she'd had with her timeline's Chara after her LOVE had corrupted them. If, instead, she had focused on trying to help and free them... and Flowey... well, what was done was done. "In any case, it's good to know that your universe turned out so... perfect, to be honest. It's the ending I wish I'd been able to have." Her smile was a little crooked, tainted by grief and regret, but she didn't feel jealous or begrudging of their happy ending. In fact, it was nice to know that, in some other world, happiness had been possible. "Your Frisk must have been an amazing person..." she said, and finished in a near-whisper, "...better than me." She took another sip of her "juice", determined not to let herself get wound around the axle on this again. She'd already spent enough time today beating herself up, after all.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytalehero » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:45 pm

Castel felt the ground tremble "this is his doing... Isn't it? Grrrr, I'll do whatever I can to stop him..."
Fairytalehero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:39 pm

||Chara Dreemurr||Storyshift||Tags: Frisk Smith, Grillby,AltUT Toriel,AltUT Chara,AltUT Asriel, [US Sans]||Grillby's||
Chara gave Frisk a playful kick under the table as a kind of revenge for finding their little nickname funny. Not that they minded. They could see themselves just how goofy it must have sounded. They didn't really want to force their way into the conversation now as it seemed that it was about matters that they didn't quite understand due to how different the universe they came from was. Instead, they silently listened, offering a piece of their chocolate to their 'double' in a fairly blind-ish guess they liked chocolate too. May as well put aside their envy, being angry for no reason wouldn't get them anything after all. But darn, this chocolate is so sweet/rich a single bite could bring someone to tears if they weren't used to it. One would wonder how they can eat multiple of these a day.
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:08 pm

Frisk:
Frisk just gave Castel a look like 'really?' "Right now I wouldn't suggest trying to fight an enemy you know nothing of while the ground below us could collapse at any moment. And I will bring you to the.. A timeline that has been created for the purpose of sheltering refugees of collapsed timelines." At that, they stepped forwards, taking hold of both Springtrap's and Castel's hands. They suddenly felt nervous, and not from the fact that they were holding hands with the two. While they just might be able to teleport one person, Frisk wasn't sure if they'd be able to handle two. Well, there was only one way to figure out... They squinted their eyes shut, and focused the hardest they possibly could.

Betty:
Betty was not doing as badly as Mettaton had probably hoped she would. Instead she was now using her scythe as a way to block and avoid attacks, and occasionally spawning spears which she'd temporarily use also, and then throw Mettaton's way.

Chara:
Chara stopped, looking to Frisk. The smile they had on their face morphed to a small frown as they raised an eyebrow. "Perfect?" Was all they said.

Asriel:
As he looked, Asriel noticed that Togore's offer for chocolate was going unnoticed by Chara. Assuming they payed attention, Asriel gave a sheepish smile and a wave acting as a silent apology for Chara.

(I might just call Storyshift Chara Togore from now on, just so it won't get confusing.)
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me