¸.*´¯`* ๓คﻮเς *´¯`*.¸ [Multifandom RP - Open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ¸.*´¯`* ๓คﻮเς *´¯`*.¸ [Multifandom RP - Open]

Postby sniper tf2 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:06 pm

wilson percival higgsbury
teacher//29//@ library//tags; open

The tall male was sitting comfortably on one of the chairs of the large place. The library was his absolute favorite place, it was just so calm, and if that wasn't good enough, just the abundance of books was enough to make it better.
He was currently reading about the complicated process that was wand making. As it was the thing he was more interested about than anything, as how was it possible for such small objects to have such unimaginable power? How did the wood it was made out of affect the performance of the wand? Too many questions and such little answers. Thankfully, he had time to read, as he didn't have to give too many classes that day. Be would only have to worry in a couple of hours when he had to give class to the gryffindors and slytherins, which wasn't his favorite combination of students, but hey, nothing is perfect.

[OH BOY I THOUGHT THIS WAS DEAAAAD.
    Anyways, i have returned from my grave. yay!
    i'll kill off my little david boy cause i'm awful at roleplaying as him.
    for now, my scientist teacher boy is open at the library! if i'm even welcomed back after leaving]

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:35 pm

Natasha Romanoff||Female||18||Slytherin||Library||Tagged:Wilson

The girl had been working on a study for defense against the dark arts, she really wanted to teach the class one day. As she had a huge stack off books in her hand a mixture of normal books with some of the darker ones, then her foot caught as she fell forward all the books scattered. She noticed the man and waved from the floor, “Hey Mr.Higgsbury” she laughed and sat up to pick up all the books trying to make sure she didn’t let him see the darker books
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:13 pm

teacher//29//@ library//tags; natasha

wilson looked away from his book when he both heard someone fall, and he heard someone call him. looking around to see nothing, but looking down to see one of his slytherin students on the floor, picking up several books.
out of politeness, of course he set down his books, got out of his chair, and help the girl pick her things. " hello, miss romanoff. seems like you couldn't handle the weight of the books, huh?" he said in a friendly way, noticing the odd array of books, even more considering this was a young lady. but who was he to judge, his students could read anything they wish as long as they were getting appropriately educated! "seems like you were reading some interesting things! studying if im correct?" he asked softly. turning his head curiously.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:22 pm

She laughed and stood putting the books on the table, ”I may have grabbed one to many” She laughed again and nodded as she put the last of the books on the table, “Defense against the dark arts. I want to teach the class someday.” She rolled her eyes at how silly she sounded she had another year or two before she even graduated and moved onto her dream. Even then it was seemingly unattainable to her, “I figured to best teach defense against the dark arts you needed to learn the dark arts ways.”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:44 pm

"how interesting" the tall male said as he stood and brushed himself off. placing the girls books on the same table. "im not one to stop anyone from learning. just keep in mind that it is not allowed to take things from the restricted section,
and that the dark arts is a very, very complicated subject. dangerous too if you do not have a strong mind. always use your knowledge for good. we do not want another dark wizard running around the halls after all!
" he was always friendly to his students. even if he sometimes shouldn't be, or that he should be more strict sometimes. he knew how it felt to curious about something, and as he's said. he won't stop someone from educating themselves.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:54 pm

She laughed and sat down, “I don’t plan on becoming a dark wizard Mr.Higgsbury” She opened the first book and pulled out a quill and paper and began to take notes, “Besides I know the rules and I know it’s dangerous Mr.Higgsbury” She smiled at him, “Did you ever study the dark arts when you were a student?”
Last edited by Burning_Roses on Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:40 pm

"good! i am very glad to hear that miss romanoff." he said with a smile, grabbing his own books. "i definitely did! and do to this day, I still do. though i was more fascinated by it when I was a student. it got a bit out of hand though..." he said a bit sheepishly as he looked at the student.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:56 pm

Natasha laughed softly and moved her hair back, “Should I ask what happened?” She closed the book leaning on her hand, “It’s been my dream to be a defense against the dark arts teacher since I was young” She tied her hair back with a ribbon as she popped her neck
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:02 pm

"well, it wasn't a huge thing. like doing an unforgivable curse or something along those lines, I simply started sneaking into the restricted section more than I usually did. and that, my student, was a terrible, yet great mistake I made. " he chuckled a bit at himself, then focused more on the girl. "i am sure you'll manage to do it. though I know that the defense against the dark arts position is one that is hard to get. it takes real talent and dedication to do the job.which im sure you have. you are my student after all! "

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:10 pm

She laughed and smiled at him rolling her eyes, “Extremely humble as well” she opened the book, “At lest you didn’t do an unforgivable curse, that would’ve been bad” She looked at her book in front of her as she laughed again, “I do have dedication”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes