Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Where Am I? [Multifandom] O&A

Postby lambsbite » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:16 am

https://goo.gl/images/1Hvrbf
Name: Gaige, Mechromancer
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Questioning.
Species: Human
Fandom: Borderlands 2
Personality: “Gaige likes cupcakes and hot chocolate, and her favorite color is purple. Gaige dislikes country music.” She’s more than a bit prideful, and has bragged about the $820,000,000,000 bounty on her head(She is wanted for the "creation of unauthorized technology" and "excessive adorability.") multiple times, often getting her into trouble. When she gains stacks of anarchy, she begins to get more than a bit of a god complex, and might even break the fourth wall a tiny bit(Saying things like “Whoops, spoilers!” and “Too bad this isn't canon!”).
History: Gaige made her DeathTrap robot for her school’s science fair. Unfortunately, her rival, Molly, stole the robot’s blueprints and sold them! Molly brought a defective version of a DeathTrap into the science fair, and bribed the judges to give her first place. When Gaige got third place, she and Molly got into an argument, and Molly shoved her, causing Gaige’s DeathTrap to attack Molly! Gaige was to be arrested for the death of her rival, But she stowed away on a train that later exploded. She survived, of course!
Crush: None
significant other: None
Family: Father? Unknown.
Other: She’s ridiculously good with technology and can summon her DeathTrap robot when she needs it. She collects stacks of anarchy from killing enemies without manually reloading her gun, which can reload itself. Her DeathTrap can attack with its claws, slam its whole body into an enemy, or it can self destruct(Only on Gaige’s command), injuring anyone nearby. It can also be destroyed, but the next time Gaige summons it, it will be completely fixed.
I'm only in it for the pets rn tbh
He/They/Xe/It
Only active when I remember this exists lol.

lambsbite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Please lock

Postby NaCl » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:00 am

//this RP has been dead for months.
Please lock this thread!!!