Magic & Muggles (Harry Potter RP) New And Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Magic & Muggles (Harry Potter RP) New And Accepting

Postby Nightpool089 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:02 am

Alice Athena Rose Riddle

Alice turned over in the chair, the book falling out of her lap onto the floor. she jolted awake when it dropped to the floor with a thud. She sighed and brushed her hair out of her eyes and picked up the book. She placed the book on teh chair before walking out of the common room to go to the great hall.

Ginny Weasley

" Not really. We should probably get some breakfast" She got up from the chair and looked at Ron.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry Potter Role-Play made by me:Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sort of start

thinking anything is possible

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:09 am

BirdWhistle<3 wrote:Scar slumped down on the wall. This is pointless, she was thinking. "I better just go pick on some Gryffindors."
She said, a small tear in her eye.
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โ˜†
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightpool089 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:00 am

Ginny Weasley

Ginny walked out not waiting for her brother to follow, and walked down to the great hall. She walked in and sat down at the Gryffindor table, grabbing a few plates around her and piling some food onto her plate
You sort of start

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:06 am

Rob
I shrugged. "Sure." I said, getting up, following Ginny.

Maggie
I looked up as a girl that looked a bit younger than me approached. I shook my head. "Nope. I'm Maggie." I introduced myself.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:08 am

Scarlett felt like shattered glass. She felt stupid. She slammed a couple Gryffindor's plates on the floor. She went to smack another's plate, but realized it was Ginny's. She rushed off. "Bloody Hell! Ron would've killed me!" She said."At least he woulda noticed me...."
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightpool089 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:27 am

Ginny Weasley

Ginny jumped when she heard plates shatter. She saw Scar rush off and looked a bit confused before remembering that Scar was a Slytherin. She continued eating her breakfast before class started.
You sort of start

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiupaws » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:36 pm

Moony/Tags:Hermione
"Um, Ravenclaw and I mean I already know your house it's Gryffindor... I mean not to be weird that I already know your house even though we just started talking, who wouldn't know your house since your best friends with Potter." Moony mentally slapped herself, knowing how awkward and out of place she sounded. To try and make things not so awkward, so she thought, she gave a slightly nervous giggle, as she picked at a small piece of the old brown book's dusty cover. Her eyes looked from Hermione, to the wall, and practically everywhere, trying to not make eye-contact with her. Though she had no choice when their eyes locked again, as Moony gave a slight smile, awaiting her reply.
Image ๐–—๐–Š๐–’๐–š๐–˜ ~ ๐–๐–Š/๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–ž Image
taken | check out my links| artist
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 43 people.
I have received 13 gifts.
I have nuked 9 people.
I have received 1 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

[url]x[/url] | [url]x[/url]| x
xiupaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:21 pm

Thomas nods, showing a small smile anyway. "Yeah but its not all bad, I still got family so no problem there" he says looking around the library for a bit before looking back. "Sorry about that, do have anything you wish to do when you graduate" he asks curiously.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:10 am

Ron
I scowled as a girl, I layer realized was Scar, ran past us after smashing various people's plates. "Geez. You'd think even Slytherins would have respect for Hogwarts stuff."

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:36 am

Scarlett didn't feel like eating. She didn't feel like doing anything. She stood with her head against the wall, bumping it multiple times."I'm a fool. Let's stick with that." The only reason Scar smashed plates and picked on people was because of her low self esteem.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me