Ɲιηנαgσ- A ωσяƖɗ ωιтнσυт ƐνιƖ REWIND- V.4 (Closed)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ɲιηנαgσ- A ωσяƖɗ ωιтнσυт ƐνιƖ REWIND- V.4 (Closed)

Postby Prince Endymion » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:23 am

(Hello. Am dead. AAAAA. I'm so sorry ;-; School sucks, been helping a friend with moving, another with personal problems, my mom's been really sick, I got sick, my dad's been an absolute pain, and I've been helping my mom stop my brother's music teacher from freaking bullying him. I haven't had the time I'd have liked, but things are starting to chill out.)

Luna listened to the video, absolutely horrified. This situation kept getting worse and worse... Towards the end, she had covered her mouth with her hands, even only listening, it was obvious as to what had happened. Shakily, she approached Kendal, knelt beside him and wrapped her arms around him in an attempt to comfort the droid. She didn't say anything, what was there to say...?
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ɲιηנαgσ- A ωσяƖɗ ωιтнσυт ƐνιƖ REWIND- V.4 (Closed)

Postby kia. » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:16 pm

(I've recently (na not really recently I officially was on the job Oct 21st) got a job and school has been quite the mess lately. My schedule has literally been school - work - home to study and sleep. I haven't really adjusted to it yet and I haven't been all good but I'm getting there. Hope everything gets sorted out with you!!)

Kendal was dead silent. Sobs didn't shake him like he thought they would. In fact, he didn't really feel much of.. well, anything.
"I wasn't there for him when he needed it most." He said flatly. "I was busy thinking he was dead."

"He is still safe within the tower's servers, Kendal. What happened never should have.. But at the same time, you had the right to know right then and there that his secondary form was being deployed to race instead of making sure you and Luna were okay." Cambria said quietly.

Last bumped by kia. on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:16 pm.
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they
Full time employee, full time student, part time artist. Hit me up on discord: rhettaro

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me