☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

Postby radiantly » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:05 am

(Hey guys xx
I was thinking about quitting cs. I don't have time for this site anymore and it's pretty difficult to get on. It's not official yet, just a thought. Of course, this rp would be a major factor in my decision though, even though it's currently on hold. Hope everyone is doing good.
Are you guys okay? Have a blessed Easter <3 )
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starstuff » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:01 am

/ lol thank you. also Eoc's and Tests are coming up for me. Though i can still be posting on cs.
i am also going to wait for you guys as i understand the obstacles that can get in the wya with cs.

aww @tweety! i understand the concern you have. quitting is a big thing, and that is your decision.
but maybe you can say you will be quitting for a certain period, and maybe come on when you have
nothing to do but roleplay. Ya know? lIke dont let cs get in the way of school or life o v o

also no idea where Sapphire can come in so yea thats a problem XD but anyways Sapphire is open c: /
ミ☆ she/her, art student, enfp
starstuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Stars Align** » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:28 am

((It is so much easier for me to get on during the Summer!! Between Dance, and finals and my social life, and family I'm completely swamped with the things that I'm doing. I will definitely be back to full speed this summer, and I will be much better with my replies I promise!!! @Tweety we will miss you tons if you go, but it's your decision and we will respect you for it. Hopefully you will be able to come back))

This is what I live for
**Stars Align**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radiantly » Sat May 16, 2015 8:01 pm

(I have decided not to quit but I dont have much time to get online. I'm sorry guys <3)
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Stars Align** » Sat May 30, 2015 6:12 am

((Last day of school has arrived!!! I will be back to full swing as soon as all of you are also out of school and we can get this story back to going again!!))

This is what I live for
**Stars Align**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterlilly111 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:47 am

(Im now out of school as well so I'll be checking here more frequently and will be responding like usual. I hope we can get the rp up and running again)
waterlilly111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sibylline, » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:12 pm

//Recap? I've been gone for about a year and a half. My characters are on pages 86 and 87, Nathan and Skylar. Can I just know whats going on?//
It's coming like the sunshine // Rising in the morning
adult // wermz // dorks // my umas // toyhouse
sibylline,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Stars Align** » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:29 pm

((Welcome back Dinitrix, I'm afraid that this roleplay has changed quite a bit and we are currently in a bit of a slump as we wait for people to come off from school and get on to writing...Some characters have died, and come back to life. There is an evil government attacking the elementals and I think we are currently working on making elemental weapons with our powers.))

This is what I live for
**Stars Align**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radiantly » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:34 am

[ i will be writing exams soon but I am sure I can pop on every now and again. If anyone needs to contact me, I am on tumblr and occasionally wattpad (pm me for my name if you want) and I am happy to chat in my spare time. As far as I know, nothing has changed for Loup and she will still be busy and this rp might not move for a while.

Dinitrix, we are at a huge standstill so you have lots of time to recap (:
Basically, some of the elementals are badly injured and some of them are under mind control and think that their friends are evil. I kind of forgot where exactly we were but you can just read back a couple of pages and get the just of things (; ]
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kudos. » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:26 pm

{ wow y'all i haven't been on this in like 5 months cause i thought it died or something. i just got out of school last week so now it's summer break. i totally forgot what happened but that's won't be a problem so yeah whenever we start this again i'll be ready aha and i've changed my user from wanderer; to kudos.}
kudos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me