Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:56 pm

:thumbup: ]

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- private room?- crush: maybe Orochi but open- Tags: Ferid

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one nodded at Ferid. "I think I got everything," they said, but let him check to make sure. "You should check and make sure though," they said. They at least had licorice, the meat, and their own snacks for them, as well as some drinks. It was juices and bottled tea for them. They could share the juice with Pluto and Jes, if the two wanted it.

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto, Aizen

The pretty red one nodded as she looked at him, and watched him again. They hummed and got up, following him to the door and stopping. They watched as he knocked, then the two waited for Aizen. She noticed Pluto seemed nervous, is she took his hand and rubbed it a bit. She let go when Aizen answered, and the two males talked. She nodded and dipped her head, then looked to Pluto and said "Yeah...lets go."

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (maybe magical bloodlines)- powers possible- OC- against headmaster- helped or such; also vice principal- staff dorm 1- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy, some others)- Tags: Ammy, Crowley and others

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one nodded as they looked at the others. He said "I'll call Ella or Mia, one of them might have the files. If not, their brother would likely have the files, or...I could just ask them. If I ask them about their family and that mansion, I'm sure they'd know."

(That works. Since we're going with Arima having been like a second child, like the headmaster was like a second parent or aunt/uncle like)

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (maybe werecat bloodlines)- maybe a cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- against headmaster- support; student- dorm 7- likes boys more but is bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Pokemon and creatures (Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kuroi, others too)- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Kuroda and others

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one hummed and nodded. "I...yeah...I know there's a field for it, but...you know how Guzma can be. He likes to antagonize people, maybe he goaded him into it." Kuroda then confirmed it really had been Guzma he'd been battling.

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- Against headmaster- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- staff dorm 5- mate Jessika or Jessabel, son- Tags: Latias/ Crowley and others

The white and blue haired male hummed a small sound as he looked at them. He patted his son and mate, then looked to his sister.

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- Against headmaster- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- staff dorm 6- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Crowley and others

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair hummed a bit. She smiled at her sister in law and nephew, then nodded to her brother when he looked at her.

Silver- Silv- m- 18 y- human trainer- Pokemon canon- neutral- fighter if he has to- dorm 2- Gold is his boyfriend- Gold is his SO- no kids but maybe one day- Persian Creme, Umbreon Darkness, Espeon Rosie, Mightyena Exodus, Lycanroc (light gingery) Genesis, Ninetails Fira: Tags: X

The red haired and silver eyed male -getting food-

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like older teen- unknown species, partly whatever Sephiroth is- Final Fantasy OC- might have powers, sword- neutral- fighter if needed; student- dorm 4- homosexual poly open; maybe Tetsuyuki- SO open- no kids- clone sort of- Tags: Tetsuyuki

The pretty male hummed a small sound and stared at the garden. "I hope she won't be too mad," he sighed, shaking his head a couple times. "Well, anyway...there's nothing we can really do about it. Lets get to the cafeteria," he said, worrying everyone might have eaten all the food. Not that he should have a problem with it. Some of the teachers had kids, of course kids could eat a lot.

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- against the headmaster- fighter; security- staff dorm 9- So Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: open

The golden brown haired and green eyed man patted the dog a bit. He continued his rounds now, then transformed to the goat sized creature. The horns or antlers stood out, and he had long golden brown fur. He jumped at Miracle, boxing at him, then continued to scout the area in this form.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Against the headmaster- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- staff dorm 10- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika, Arima, Latios and family

She hummed quietly as she listened to the others as they talked. She said "oh...that's good," as Arima said he could talk to the kids. He'd just said he knew the family, and all, and she was pretty sure she'd heard rumors of it too. "Oh, yeah...if the kids know, we wouldn't really need the file."

Jessika- Jessi, Sika- f- 18 y- human- OnS OC- has a weapon- neutral- moral support; also student- dorm 4- Demi pan; open- SO open- was adopted by Crowley- has older kitty and dog- Tags: Crowley, Melody, Arima, others

The curly haired redhead hummed and listened as the others talked. She said "Yeah, yeah...if they can confirm it their selves, we wouldn't need files. Would...would we, dad?" she asked Crowley. He seemed to know more about these things, at least he knew more than she did.

Yukina- Yua- f- 18 y- Kitsune- OC- blue fire, fox form- Team 1- defense, magic; also student- dorm 12- pan; Lunarose- So open- no kids but maybe in the future- Yukiro: Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose and Amelia, others

The girl hummed and nodded as she looked at the others a moment. "Okay," she said, and thought a moment then said "Maybe someone could distract him? One of us, or we could ask one of the teachers." She then fell silent as they said someone else probably had a plan.

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38 y- Kitsune- OC- fire, fox- Team 1- magic, fighter; also works in office- staff dorm 12- crush: maybe Kenshin, maybe Tsubasa- So open again- bi- four offspring- Tags: Tsubasa

The white haired, eared and tailed man twitched his ears and flicked his tails. He blushed a bit, saying "I...guess I don't mind. I think you'd look better in them though," he said, then made a small sound. "I mean...if you like wearing those kinds of things," he said, and shook his head.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- Against headmaster- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- staff dorm 4- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Crowley and others, Arima

The blue eyed white haired one nodded as she looked at the others. She said "I guess you're right...he didn't seem to care at all. Like...as soon as the former headmaster was gone, he stopped talking about them or anything." She shook her head, then smiled and nodded at Arima.

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20 y- Wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- Brush, wolf form, humanoid form- Against headmaster- defensive; student- dorm 11- has SO- Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri; Amaya; Oka and Ogina or Okina and Yata- Tags: Shiro and Aoi, others

The white haired and blue eyed young male held Yata, and watched the girls. He and Shiro soon had gotten to the field and playground. The girls immediately began to run over to the playground. Yata whined a bit, so he set the navy haired one down and watched him run as well.

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- dorm 3- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai, Ayame

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male managed to grab it. Since she put the shield or whatever up because of Akai, she didn't see him. He'd actually managed to get the pendant, and he smirked. He changed to wolf and quickly grabbed the pendant as it fell, running back to Akai.

(kay kay)

Samhain- Sam, Hain- m- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (black phase, white toes), human form- neutral- fighter maybe; also student- dorm 11- homo; Aoi- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Starling (sister)- Tags: Starling/ Aoi, Arashi, Crystal, Kuri

The dark haired brown eyed one hummed quietly, and shook his head. "I know that..." he defended himself, then shook his head. He began to look as well, and asked "Is it just a normal key, like silver? Or is it a special looking key, like a different color than usual or anything?" He also nodded to Arashi, as the other mentioned the lights. "I'm glad there's lights working somewhere..."

(sorry, didn't really understand that...because it says something about going to class things. I'm assuming that's not what you meant, but you could have meant that. Did you mean class schedules? I don't know if the school year has even started but maybe it has. I can't use Mayu as reference since she said she isn't a student here. So I don't honestly really know what to go off of for classes or anything)

Starling- Star- f- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (golden brown, blue eyes), human form- Against headmaster- could do computer stuff; also student- dorm 3- bi; Kuri- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Samhain (brother)- Tags: Sam/Crystal, Kuri, Arashi, Aoi

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She said "Hmm...I know we don't have fire powers. We're all wolves here...but we could have called Yukina over," she said. she fell silent as Arashi mentioned the light from the mansion. She then nodded to Aoi, saying "Aoi just said there's a key somewhere. We're going to all have to look for it," she finished by saying.

Cinnamon- Cinna- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (reddish brown, white toes), humanoid form- neutral- teaching assistant/aide- staff dorm six- mate: Maple- offspring: adopted Chai- Tags: Maple and Chai/ Kohaku

The reddish brown haired one -eating-

Maple- agender- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brown with darker face), humanoid form- neutral- teacher's aide/ assistant- staff dorm 8- mate: Cinna- offspring: adopted Chai- Tags: Cinna and Chai/ Kohaku

The lighter brown eyed one -eating-

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- dorm 2- crush: maybe Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids but wants them one day- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa, Kuroda and others

The brownish and white haired one nodded to the other two. They sighed as they looked at Kuroda, whom seemed to be getting a little annoyed. They shook their head, saying "You say you're not hurt...What about your Pokemon though?" they asked, knowing there were healing sprays. He might not have had time to use any though. Since it seemed like he'd been trying to sneak and or run away.

Neo- m- 32 y- werebear x human- OC- bear form (dark with blue eyes), human form- against the headmaster- fighter; teacher for gym- staff dorm 1- bi; Kenshin- So open- has no kids- Tags: Kenshin

The dark haired blue eyed one said "I'd be fine going towards the hill." He then looked around a moment, before humming a bit, then he stopped humming. "You...said it was okay for me to change into a bear, right? I can promise you I won't attack you, I'm still conscious and everything as a bear."

Adolf K Weissman- Addy- m- adult- Mage for this- K franchise canon- floating, uses umbrella like shield/deflector- against the headmaster- fighter if needed; teacher for Mage stuff or helps others- staff dorm 2- has girlfriend (my OC)- dog Frankie- Tags: Neko and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The pretty eyed, silvery-gray haired one patted the dog once more. He asked "Do you guys need us here?" as he looked at the students. Kuroda just seemed annoyed...but the others might want them to stay. He just wanted to make sure, if they didn't then he'd continue to the cafeteria.

Isana Yashiro- Shiro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- no powers- neutral- student- dorm 1- roommates: Kohaku and Izzy- dating Kuro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The silvery-white hair boy let ambery eyes look up at his boyfriend now. He smiled as he leaned on him now, nuzzling against him a bit.

Kuro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- has a sword but no magical powers- against headmaster- fighter if needed; student- dorm 8- roommate: Kuroda- dating Shiro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Shiro/ Kuroda and others

The boy with the long black hair looked at the boy there as well. He smiled at his boyfriend, letting him lean on him once more and watching the others.

Neko- f- 20- human cat shift hybrid- K franchise canon- kitty form- against headmaster- fighter if needed; student- dorm 5- roommates: Fern and Crystal- AU version with cat form- Tags: Addy and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The girl with the long pink hair and heterochromia fell silent now. She nodded along to what Addy said, or rather he asked it as a question.

Sakura- Saku- f- adult- Espeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, follows Team Rocket and Meowth- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush on Meowth is one sided- Tags: Sakuya/ Team Rocket

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature made an amused sound. "Es, Espe, Espeon, Esp," she said, though knew he couldn't understand (I wouldn't mind being his girlfriend.) She then dipped her head to Meowth. She purred a bit, then said "Espe espe espe espe," (its no problem really).

[not going to have her talk since she can't.
I'll put translations though]

Sakuya- Kuya- m- adolescent- Leafeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, stays with mom- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush open- Tags: Sakura/ Team Rocket

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He then lifted a paw, pawing at the bag before looking up at the humans. He seemed to wonder if Musashi would want a snack. Sakura had already given the other bags to Kojiro and Meowth.

(ill put the others in once Queen posts again)

Birch- m- adult- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- against headmaster- fighter/offense; school security- sleeps outside- crush: open- Tags: Jessa/open

The darker faced brown wolf, with scales on his face and legs, twitched his ears. His tail flicked back and forth, and he looked to his daughter, nosing at her. Oddly blue eyes then noticed Dean and Miracle. He stared at the much smaller canine, then looked to Jessa once more.

Jessa- J- f- pup- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- against headmaster- school security- sleeps outside- dad Birch- crush: open- Tags: Birch/open

The brown eyed and red furred, also scaled wolf pup twitched her brown ears. Her brown tipped tail flicked back and forth, and she reached to paw at her dad's muzzle.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:17 pm

[thanks for accepting me!]

D
    [Snake Bastard]
    Young adult/genderfluid (currently female)/demi-human (?)/ Team 2(?)

A young lass sat on the marble floor with her slender hands tapping away a device on her hand. There was no noise from the device, but her eyes were fully dilated and darted around without a rhythm. Her breathing has stopped, yet all her physical ability has not declined a single minute. After some more minutes had passed, the lass finally lifted her head to inhale a deep breath before immediately returning her attention to the device. Her eyes gleamed as her shaky hand began to reach for the button. "I've been grinding for about a week now, the RNG shouldn't be that terrible." She cursed under her breath. She finally gained enough curiosity before pressing the button that revealed her in-game inventory. D suddenly banged her head against the device. Her guilty eyes immediately glanced around the hallway. "Ah, sorry about that." She rubbed the area where the throbbing pain was. Not caring for the feedback, she returned her attention to the device. "I really want to delete this, but look at all the progress I made..."
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:35 pm

(I'll send Mayu to Snake Soup, no problem. Mayu has Siren tattoos that look like flames all over her body.

Rina: "That's a good idea, Yukina; I don't trust the teachers, though." I said

Theresia: My brother Zer0 and I leaned against the nearest wall in Rina's ship. "I know who would be good at distraction though, my brother Zer0; I am no good at that; Zer0 is though." I said

Zer0: "Yeah, I am quite good at that; don't ask where Mayu is; who knows where she is?" I said.

Mayu: I came across a person (snake). I would catch up to Zer0 and Theresia in a bit. "Hi." I said to Snake.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:12 pm

[I giggled a bit when I read ‘Snake Soup’. Ooh, that is cool! I'm just imagining how cool the tail spread out as an effect.]

D
    [Snake Bastard]

Her attention continued to be glued to her device until a voice called out to her. Her gaming habit made her smash the menu key, but at the same time remembered that the game wouldn't even let players take advantage of the pausing system: either the player lost to the dungeon or had exited. Her avatar immediately flew out of the boss range zone after being hit by a giant recoil as other players continued to shave off the boss's health, ignoring her like something already to be disposed of. Internally, they were probably taunting her. Some Exp and gold exploded out of her avatar as soon she collided with the ground. All the colors on her screen washed to gray then two buttons revealed on screen: Respawn to Camp and Spectating Players. D exited the game, placed down her phone, and then held her head in disbelief for a moment while silently contemplating the defeat. She inhaled a deep breath before finally lifting her head to look at the girl. "What's up! Just a moment ago, did you hear something in this part of the hallway?" She gave her a big smile. Her vision needs some time to be adjusted.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:46 pm

(Lol)

Mayu: I looked at the person, confused. "Nothing; I was just curious, that's all. My name is Mayu." I said to Snake.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:33 pm

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- private room?- crush: maybe Orochi but open- Tags: Ferid

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one nodded at Ferid. "I think I got everything," they said, but let him check to make sure. "You should check and make sure though," they said. They at least had licorice, the meat, and their own snacks for them, as well as some drinks. It was juices and bottled tea for them. They could share the juice with Pluto and Jes, if the two wanted it.

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto, Aizen

The pretty red one nodded as she looked at him, and watched him again. They hummed and got up, following him to the door and stopping. They watched as he knocked, then the two waited for Aizen. She noticed Pluto seemed nervous, is she took his hand and rubbed it a bit. She let go when Aizen answered, and the two males talked. She nodded and dipped her head, then looked to Pluto and said "Yeah...lets go."

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (maybe magical bloodlines)- powers possible- OC- against headmaster- helped or such; also vice principal- staff dorm 1- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy, some others)- Tags: Ammy, Crowley and others

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one nodded as they looked at the others. He said "I'll call Ella or Mia, one of them might have the files. If not, their brother would likely have the files, or...I could just ask them. If I ask them about their family and that mansion, I'm sure they'd know."

(That works. Since we're going with Arima having been like a second child, like the headmaster was like a second parent or aunt/uncle like)

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (maybe werecat bloodlines)- maybe a cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- against headmaster- support; student- dorm 7- likes boys more but is bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Pokemon and creatures (Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kuroi, others too)- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Kuroda and others

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one hummed and nodded. "I...yeah...I know there's a field for it, but...you know how Guzma can be. He likes to antagonize people, maybe he goaded him into it." Kuroda then confirmed it really had been Guzma he'd been battling.

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- Against headmaster- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- staff dorm 5- mate Jessika or Jessabel, son- Tags: Latias/ Crowley and others

The white and blue haired male hummed a small sound as he looked at them. He patted his son and mate, then looked to his sister.

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- Against headmaster- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- staff dorm 6- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Crowley and others

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair hummed a bit. She smiled at her sister in law and nephew, then nodded to her brother when he looked at her.

Silver- Silv- m- 18 y- human trainer- Pokemon canon- neutral- fighter if he has to- dorm 2- Gold is his boyfriend- Gold is his SO- no kids but maybe one day- Persian Creme, Umbreon Darkness, Espeon Rosie, Mightyena Exodus, Lycanroc (light gingery) Genesis, Ninetails Fira: Tags: X

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like older teen- unknown species, partly whatever Sephiroth is- Final Fantasy OC- might have powers, sword- neutral- fighter if needed; student- dorm 4- homosexual poly open; maybe Tetsuyuki- SO open- no kids- clone sort of- Tags: Tetsuyuki

The pretty male hummed a small sound and stared at the garden. "I hope she won't be too mad," he sighed, shaking his head a couple times. "Well, anyway...there's nothing we can really do about it. Lets get to the cafeteria," he said, worrying everyone might have eaten all the food. Not that he should have a problem with it. Some of the teachers had kids, of course kids could eat a lot.

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- against the headmaster- fighter; security- staff dorm 9- So Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: open

The golden brown haired and green eyed man patted the dog a bit. He continued his rounds now, then transformed to the goat sized creature. The horns or antlers stood out, and he had long golden brown fur. He jumped at Miracle, boxing at him, then continued to scout the area in this form.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Against the headmaster- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- staff dorm 10- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika, Arima, Latios and family

She hummed quietly as she listened to the others as they talked. She said "oh...that's good," as Arima said he could talk to the kids. He'd just said he knew the family, and all, and she was pretty sure she'd heard rumors of it too. "Oh, yeah...if the kids know, we wouldn't really need the file."

Jessika- Jessi, Sika- f- 18 y- human- OnS OC- has a weapon- neutral- moral support; also student- dorm 4- Demi pan; open- SO open- was adopted by Crowley- has older kitty and dog- Tags: Crowley, Melody, Arima, others

The curly haired redhead hummed and listened as the others talked. She said "Yeah, yeah...if they can confirm it their selves, we wouldn't need files. Would...would we, dad?" she asked Crowley. He seemed to know more about these things, at least he knew more than she did.

Yukina- Yua- f- 18 y- Kitsune- OC- blue fire, fox form- Team 1- defense, magic; also student- dorm 12- pan; Lunarose- So open- no kids but maybe in the future- Yukiro: Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose and Amelia, others

The girl sighed and said "Hey...there's some good teachers...like Neo and the other gym teacher. If you don't trust them, though, maybe Dean? He's security but I've noticed he doesn't seem to like Aizen." She'd noticed the man muttering about Aizen, and glaring towards where the office was.

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38 y- Kitsune- OC- fire, fox- Team 1- magic, fighter; also works in office- staff dorm 12- crush: maybe Kenshin, maybe Tsubasa- So open again- bi- four offspring- Tags: Tsubasa

The white haired, eared and tailed man twitched his ears and flicked his tails. He blushed a bit, saying "I...guess I don't mind. I think you'd look better in them though," he said, then made a small sound. "I mean...if you like wearing those kinds of things," he said, and shook his head.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- Against headmaster- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- staff dorm 4- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Crowley and others, Arima

The blue eyed white haired one nodded as she looked at the others. She said "I guess you're right...he didn't seem to care at all. Like...as soon as the former headmaster was gone, he stopped talking about them or anything." She shook her head, then smiled and nodded at Arima.

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20 y- Wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- Brush, wolf form, humanoid form- Against headmaster- defensive; student- dorm 11- has SO- Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri; Amaya; Oka and Ogina or Okina and Yata- Tags: Shiro and Aoi, others

The white haired and blue eyed young male held Yata, and watched the girls. He and Shiro soon had gotten to the field and playground. The girls immediately began to run over to the playground. Yata whined a bit, so he set the navy haired one down and watched him run as well.

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- dorm 3- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai, Ayame

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male managed to grab it. Since she put the shield or whatever up because of Akai, she didn't see him. He'd actually managed to get the pendant, and he smirked. He changed to wolf and quickly grabbed the pendant as it fell, running back to Akai.

(kay kay)

Samhain- Sam, Hain- m- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (black phase, white toes), human form- neutral- fighter maybe; also student- dorm 11- homo; Aoi- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Starling (sister)- Tags: Starling/ Aoi, Arashi, Crystal, Kuri

The dark haired brown eyed one hummed quietly, and shook his head. "I know that..." he defended himself, then shook his head. He began to look as well, and asked "Is it just a normal key, like silver? Or is it a special looking key, like a different color than usual or anything?" He also nodded to Arashi, as the other mentioned the lights. "I'm glad there's lights working somewhere..."

(sorry, didn't really understand that...because it says something about going to class things. I'm assuming that's not what you meant, but you could have meant that. Did you mean class schedules? I don't know if the school year has even started but maybe it has. I can't use Mayu as reference since she said she isn't a student here. So I don't honestly really know what to go off of for classes or anything)

Starling- Star- f- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (golden brown, blue eyes), human form- Against headmaster- could do computer stuff; also student- dorm 3- bi; Kuri- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Samhain (brother)- Tags: Sam/Crystal, Kuri, Arashi, Aoi

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She said "Hmm...I know we don't have fire powers. We're all wolves here...but we could have called Yukina over," she said. she fell silent as Arashi mentioned the light from the mansion. She then nodded to Aoi, saying "Aoi just said there's a key somewhere. We're going to all have to look for it," she finished by saying.

Cinnamon- Cinna- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (reddish brown, white toes), humanoid form- neutral- teaching assistant/aide- staff dorm six- mate: Maple- offspring: adopted Chai- Tags: Maple and Chai/ Kohaku

Maple- agender- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brown with darker face), humanoid form- neutral- teacher's aide/ assistant- staff dorm 8- mate: Cinna- offspring: adopted Chai- Tags: Cinna and Chai/ Kohaku

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- dorm 2- crush: maybe Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids but wants them one day- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa, Kuroda and others

The brownish and white haired one nodded to the other two. They sighed as they looked at Kuroda, whom seemed to be getting a little annoyed. They shook their head, saying "You say you're not hurt...What about your Pokemon though?" they asked, knowing there were healing sprays. He might not have had time to use any though. Since it seemed like he'd been trying to sneak and or run away.

Neo- m- 32 y- werebear x human- OC- bear form (dark with blue eyes), human form- against the headmaster- fighter; teacher for gym- staff dorm 1- bi; Kenshin- So open- has no kids- Tags: Kenshin

The dark haired blue eyed one said "I'd be fine going towards the hill." He then looked around a moment, before humming a bit, then he stopped humming. "You...said it was okay for me to change into a bear, right? I can promise you I won't attack you, I'm still conscious and everything as a bear."

Adolf K Weissman- Addy- m- adult- Mage for this- K franchise canon- floating, uses umbrella like shield/deflector- against the headmaster- fighter if needed; teacher for Mage stuff or helps others- staff dorm 2- has girlfriend (my OC)- dog Frankie- Tags: Neko and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The pretty eyed, silvery-gray haired one patted the dog once more. He asked "Do you guys need us here?" as he looked at the students. Kuroda just seemed annoyed...but the others might want them to stay. He just wanted to make sure, if they didn't then he'd continue to the cafeteria.

Isana Yashiro- Shiro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- no powers- neutral- student- dorm 1- roommates: Kohaku and Izzy- dating Kuro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The silvery-white hair boy let ambery eyes look up at his boyfriend now. He smiled as he leaned on him now, nuzzling against him a bit.

Kuro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- has a sword but no magical powers- against headmaster- fighter if needed; student- dorm 8- roommate: Kuroda- dating Shiro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Shiro/ Kuroda and others

The boy with the long black hair looked at the boy there as well. He smiled at his boyfriend, letting him lean on him once more and watching the others.

Neko- f- 20- human cat shift hybrid- K franchise canon- kitty form- against headmaster- fighter if needed; student- dorm 5- roommates: Fern and Crystal- AU version with cat form- Tags: Addy and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The girl with the long pink hair and heterochromia fell silent now. She nodded along to what Addy said, or rather he asked it as a question.

Sakura- Saku- f- adult- Espeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, follows Team Rocket and Meowth- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush on Meowth is one sided- Tags: Sakuya/ Team Rocket

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature made an amused sound. "Es, Espe, Espeon, Esp," she said, though knew he couldn't understand (I wouldn't mind being his girlfriend.) She then dipped her head to Meowth. She purred a bit, then said "Espe espe espe espe," (its no problem really).

[not going to have her talk since she can't.
I'll put translations though]

Sakuya- Kuya- m- adolescent- Leafeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, stays with mom- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush open- Tags: Sakura/ Team Rocket

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He then lifted a paw, pawing at the bag before looking up at the humans. He seemed to wonder if Musashi would want a snack. Sakura had already given the other bags to Kojiro and Meowth.

(ill put the others in once Queen posts again)

Birch- m- adult- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- against headmaster- fighter/offense; school security- sleeps outside- crush: open- Tags: Jessa/open

The darker faced brown wolf, with scales on his face and legs, twitched his ears. His tail flicked back and forth, and he looked to his daughter, nosing at her. Oddly blue eyes then noticed Dean and Miracle. He stared at the much smaller canine, then looked to Jessa once more.

Jessa- J- f- pup- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- against headmaster- school security- sleeps outside- dad Birch- crush: open- Tags: Birch/open

The brown eyed and red furred, also scaled wolf pup twitched her brown ears. Her brown tipped tail flicked back and forth, and she reached to paw at her dad's muzzle.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:10 am

Aizen - with himself

He is in his office
_____
Ferid - with Emiel

He took a quick check out and then turned to the cashier "This is everything" he said and showed the special card. After a few seconds, he took a large carrying bag he had with him and started to collect the stuff in there. He gave another to Emiel so they also could do the same.
_____
Orochi - with himself

He is taking naps in his room
_____
Pluto - with Jesse, Aizen

He looked at his mate, trying not to be too excited to get out of the building for a moment, but he also needed to keep in mind to do his work right. He walked to the stairs and his eyes looked at the bots flying around most of them were too high for anyone to notice, but he had good senses "Now then...how do we get them to show us the way? Any ideas?" he asked his mate.
_____
Miyabe - with themselves

He was still investigating the Lunarose and Ayame.
_____
Crowley - with Arima, Ammy, Jessika, Melody, Latios siblings, and others

He looked at Arima "Well good then call them, as if that two-hour inform was true, There will soon be a rush to get anything temporal" he said to him. He looked to his adoptive daughter "It's hard to say, that mansion belongs to them, so there is always the chance that they don't let anyone live there, so better be sure that they're alright with that" he said to her.
_____
Guzma - with himself

- Heading out of the school area.
_____
Aoi - with his siblings, Starling, Samhain, and others

He looked around, flicking his canine ears when Samhain asked about the key "How could I know, what the key looked like, but I think it's something big as the door is big and so is the lock" he responded.

(maybe it's summer vacation or something like that as I think the school- classes and other school thing could be rather confusing at the moment)
_____
Arashi - with Starling, Samhain, and others

He also started to look for the key around the main door, he shook his head to his sister "Nope, I have not found anything yet, but you know there is actually a back door...I will go to look it" he said to them as he walked to the mansions side to the other side.
_____
Crystal - with Starling, Samhain, and others

She rolled her eyes a little bit "Well hopefully you're right that there is a key somewhere, another way we may need to find another way in or break a window to get in" she said as she looked around the key. So far she didn't find anything "Any of you see anything?" she asked them.
_____
Kuri - with Staling, Samhain, and others

She looked around the key, her ears perked to the others too "No, nothing here..." she said to Crystal. She looked at the mansion for a moment, seeing the Arashi using the other side of the mansion "I will try the garden, maybe the key is hidden somewhere there" she said to them.

(You can make Sam or Star to find the key if you want)
_____
Shiro - with Chibi, his siblings

He sat on the bench and looked at the kids. He then looked at his older brother "Hey Chibi, do you want to try those tire swings? They seem interesting to try" he asked his brother rather playfully.
_____
Akai - With Dark sun and Ayame

As he attacked the girl, he was hit by a barrier, which separated him from the girl. His eyes narrowed as he noticed that Dark Sun got the pendant and jumped away from the girl. He gave her a dark growl, almost like he was laughing at her, before he ran away, hoping the Dark sun could do that as well.

(Waiting if Ayame has anything to post here)
_____
Kenshin - with Neo

He nodded to him "Okay cool, I didn't even want to get back anyways" he said walking forward before turning to him again "Oh yeah, I completely forget my own words...sure go for it, I am not that scaredy cat to be afraid of bear-you" he said to him with a smile.
_____
Tetsuyuki - with Zephir

He nodded to him as he made his way to the main entrance and opened the door open, he then walked toward the cafeteria. He turned too early and almost bumped into the glass wall, which was next to the glass door "I hate those glasses" he murmured with a sigh.
_____
Tsubasa - with Yukiro

They smiled "Well You're right about that, I do like fashion, clothes, and...hmm, I could not be a teacher of beauty or teaching sewing skills if I was not interested in them," they said to him. They looked at him "Anyway do you kitsunes only eat meat? or does anything go?" they asked him.
_____
Kohaku - with Chai, Nagisa - Weissman, Neko, Kuro, Isana

He looked at Nagisa and then back to Kuroda "Even if you wanted to battle him or not, you could know better to find a better place to battle, or use the field... now there is a hole in the wall and part of the garden is destroyed..." he said to him. He then sighed as he listened to the Chai "Just like they said we're here to help you, not fight you...you could at least take the kindness from us, you know" he said to Kuroda. He looked at the mage teacher "Hmm, I think we will be fine here, thank you" he said.
_____
Kuroda - with Weissman, Neko, Kuro, Isana, Kohaku, Chai, Nagisa

He looked elsewhere rather nervous "Fine I did battle with Guzma, but he didn't force me to do anything, I wanted to battle him...he is pretty strong...I hate it," he said to them. He didn't face the others at all, but he was being taught "Actually my team did get a hit..." he said silently.
_____
Team Rocket - Musashi, Kojiro, and Meowth - tags: themselves, Sakura, Sakuya

Meowth turned red when he understood what the Espeon said, and was happy that the other two didn't, but for his unluck, both Musashi and Kojiro noticed his blushing "Oohh, What did she say? What did she say?" Musashi started to ask the Meowth "Nothing, just nothing..." the cat Pokemon responded and looked elsewhere. Musashi had this smirk on her face when she turned to Kojiro, to whisper something to his ear "Ooh that's a great Idea" Kojiro answered and Meowth got curious to know what where they whispering about "What? Tell me too, that very rude..." he asked them rather annoyed. The two humans ignored the cat for a moment "But how do we know...?" Kojiro asked Musashi "Hmm, we don't but he does" she responded to him and looked at small Leafeon "You...ehh Saku, Saka...ehh" she muttered "It's Sakuya" Meowth answered to her with annoyance "Oh Sakuya, of course, you knew it...hehe" she responded to him then turned back to the Leafeon "Sakuya, do you want to help us with something?" she asked the little pokemon. Kojiro looked at the Espeon "Oh don't worry, we just going to need him to answer some questions we have" he decided to say to the mother Pokemon. Meowth rolled his eyes "That's a great idea, then how could you understand what he answers without my help?" he asked them, "Hmm, we can't but he can show us and we will understand that way" she responded The talking cat and turned to look the Leafeon once again.

The mansion
_____
Kaji - tags: Kiri, Mugen, open

The red-haired demon sat on the old sofa, his eyes looked over to the two others "Oooh, visitors? Well, Well, there have not been those for a long time...could we give them a pleasing welcome party, hmm" he said with a evilous smirk on his face.
_____
Kiri - tags: Kaji, Mugen, open

They sat at the chair on the table, nervously when Mugen mentioned the stranger "Oh no, what if they're thieves or Squatters" they said "What do we do, what do we do?" they asked.
_____
Mugen - tags: Kaji, Kiri, open

The black-haired demon stood near the top floor window, hiding against the curtains, and watched the group of strangers hanging around the main door "Hay leader, there are some kids at our door, they seem to want to get in?" the cat demon said to the red-haired demon.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:28 pm

(Works for me. I blame Daylight Savings Time.)

Ayame: I looked around for my pendent; my mate Jewel made it for me with her jewelry magic, but I couldn't find it. I decided to leave and look for it.

Amelia: "True, I know we have enough people to pull this off; I don't want to take any more unnecessary risks of being caught." I said . (I know bad wording, lol.)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:37 pm

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one hummed quietly a bit. They watched the vampire pay for everything and get two bags. They took the one he gave to them, and began to bag stuff up. They smiled at the store owner a moment, then continued to bag stuff.

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto

The pretty red one giggled a bit, but quickly reined herself in, looking serious. "They're robots... maybe if we chase them in our canine forms? Like, maybe if we chase them they would feel threatened and just go back to their owner. Or we could try and befriend one and see if it would lead us."

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one nodded as they looked at the others. He made the call, and was glad the sisters both seemed to have the information. Once done talking, they looked to the others. "Mia says it's still their mansion but they don't live there anymore. I asked if it would be okay for us to house people there. She said yeah, and she says if the town finds out and gives us trouble, we can tell them to call her."

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one hummed and nodded. "Thank you for telling us your Pokemon might be hurt," they said. They then looked to Chai, and hummed a small sound. "I don't know much about healing Pokemon in your world, but...herbs and sprays should work. Right?"

The pretty male snorted, making such a sound as he was keeping himself from giggling. He shook his head, saying "They aren't really glasses. Glass is just glass, even if you're talking about more than one glass thing. Anyway... yeah, maybe they should do something about the glass."

The golden brown haired and green eyed man patted the dog a bit. He continued his rounds now, then transformed to the goat sized creature. The horns or antlers stood out, and he had long golden brown fur. He jumped at Miracle, pawing at him, then continued to scout the area in this form.

She hummed quietly as she listened to the others as they talked. She smiled and said "Oh, thats really good, so...should we head over there now, then? I mean...to find where the mansion is at. Considering it's age, we may need to do some work on it, so seeing what state its in would be good."

The curly haired redhead hummed and listened as the others talked. She said "Oh, yeah...it could be in a state of decay, or just disrepair." If it was just disrepair, there could still be different levels. It could need a lot of repairs, a medium amount, a small amount, or very very little.

The girl nodded at Amelia and smiled at her, saying "We can do it. Now...should we go find Dean, since everyone is here now?" she asked.

The white haired, eared and tailed man twitched his ears and flicked his tails. He smiled and said "Yeah, that makes sense. You wouldn't be the fashion teacher if you didn't actually like clothes and stuff. Oh...no, I don't just eat meat; I like pumpkin, rice, and fruits too."

The blue eyed white haired one nodded as she looked at the others. She said "It would definitely be a good idea for at least one of you to check it out. Sending more than one of you would be better though. I...have an appointment with Tsubasa, though, so I should probably get over to them soon."

The white haired and blue eyed young male smiled as he watched the kids. Amaya seemed to have a handle on that, so he looked at Shiro. He chuckled and said "I wouldn't mind trying them out. Should we have a competition, though, and...what kind of competition would we do?"

The dark haired brown eyed one hummed quietly, and shook his head. He looked up at the lock, saying "That's so weird...why does a lock need to be that big? I know its a mansion, but...a door isn't really supposed to be too big. The door only goes on the bottom floor. It would be weird for it to go up the whole front of the mansion. That really is a big door though..." he muttered, shaking his head again.

(I'd be okay with that. I just figured out what Kyoko was saying okay to...lol. So its summer break then. Nice, lol, I loved summer break when I was in school.)

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She said "I don't see it over here...so ill go look over there." She pointed to the distance, where there seemed to be a lake. She ran off the porch and towards the sparkling water, and stopped. She stared at the pretty water, but soon noticed something else. She saw something golden metal, going over and finding this big key.

(XD Star found it. By a lake...lol)

The brownish and white haired one nodded to the other two. They asked "Do you have any of those healing spray things with you? If not, I have some liquid medicines if they'll take those, I call them medicine but they're more like potions. I also have some herbs as well."

The dark haired blue eyed one said "You are a very brave man. Joking aside, teasing aide, though, I believe you won't be afraid." He fell silent now as he closed his eyes, and the change swept over him. The oddly-blue- eyed dark furred bear looked at Kenshin, and made a happy bear sound.

The pretty eyed, silvery-gray haired one patted the dog once more. He smiled and nodded, saying "Okay, we'll see you later, or...really, whenever."

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature made an amused sound. She stared at Meowth a moment, making a purring or purr like sound. She reached out to poke him with her nose, then looked to her son. As the humans spoke, she tilted her head. Her big ears splayed a bit as she listened to them, then she nodded to them. She said "Espe," (okay), giving them permission to speak to her son.

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He then lifted a paw, poking at Musashi then Kojiro. He also tilted his head, making a little sound which could have been a giggle. He nodded and said "Leaf, leafy, leaf, leaf, leaf" (Okay, I'll talk to you).

Jeshii- Jesh- genderfluid- 28- dog spirit/guide/ something- OC- neutral- at mansion- was found by grandma or the headmaster- crush: Kiri- Tags: mansion

The curly haired red head hummed a bit. Brown eyes looked at the others. They were now living at the mansion. The red dog pawed at ears that kind of flopped over. The ears were brown in color. The brown tipped tail flicked a bit. The white toed and jawed red dog yawned. They then turned human again, saying "I don't think they're here to cause trouble. They smell...canine, most of them. There's two not canines too, though."

Mirria- Mi- f but sometimes m- ghost- OC- Neutral- was a maid, now protects mansion- crush: maybe Magen/Mugen but likes girls too- Tags: mansion

The pretty one, with long very dark brown hair, hummed and floated through a wall. Shaking her head, she grabbed one of her twintails. she brushed at her hair, then let go of it to float down to the others. The semi transparent one, wearing a white and dark blue maid uniform, said "I believe Jesh. They'd know, they're a dog too. They can sense when someone is bad or good, or a troublemaker, or just sad."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:21 pm

D
    [Snake Bastard]

"Curious, hmm?" A smug appeared on her face. D had the impulse to throw a witty comment as a response to the student's boring remark. How curious is the student, hmm? D wants to overwhelm the student with dumb questions until she leaves D alone. D is just another regular loner gluing to her phone instead of being part of another boring group. However, these thoughts are thrown out when the student introduces herself as Mayu. D stands up; it is less awkward than talking from down here. "Mayu? Co-I mean lovely name! You can call me 'D'. It's just an initial, but feel free to call me whatever you want! I'm not sure if we are in the majority of the same class or nah, but let's get along anyway!"
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me