Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:16 pm

[Resisting an urge to put a Loth wolf and his family in...
Since I already have so many characters.]

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- private room?- crush: maybe Orochi but open- Tags: Ferid

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one nodded at Ferid. "Okay," they said to him, then watched as he went to talk to someone. They went to get licorice, getting their self some candy as well. They then went to the meat section, getting lunch meat and already pre cooked meat. They didn't think the two canines would mind. It would make them feel better if they were the one that had to feed the two, though.

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto

The pretty red one nodded as she looked at him, and watched him again. They took his hand as he began to scratch at his head again. "Maybe we should tell him we want to deal with the robots...He may have a plan already for them, though, but he really should tell us if so..."

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (maybe magical bloodlines)- powers possible- OC- against headmaster- helped or such; also vice principal- staff dorm 1- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy, some others)- Tags: Ammy, Crowley and others

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one nodded as they looked at the others. He said "I could try and look...I don't think he'd think I was up to something. I mean...he wants them out of the school. He never said they couldn't go to a house belonging to the former head master's family though."

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (maybe werecat bloodlines)- maybe a cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- against headmaster- support; student- dorm 7- likes boys more but is bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Pokemon and creatures (Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kuroi, others too)- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Dean, Kuroda and others

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one hummed and nodded. "Yeah...lets go," they said, and followed the other two over. They winced a bit when Kohaku now called out to Kuroda. "hey...we shouldn't be blaming him, maybe someone challenged him to a Pokemon fight."

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- Against headmaster- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- staff dorm 5- mate Jessika or Jessabel, son- Tags: Latias/ Crowley and others

The white and blue haired male hummed a small sound as he looked at them. He patted his son and mate, then looked to his sister.

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- Against headmaster- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- staff dorm 6- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Crowley and others

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair hummed a bit. She smiled at her sister in law and nephew, then nodded to her brother when he looked at her.

Silver- Silv- m- 18 y- human trainer- Pokemon canon- neutral- fighter if he has to- dorm 2- Gold is his boyfriend- Gold is his SO- no kids but maybe one day- Persian Creme, Umbreon Darkness, Espeon Rosie, Mightyena Exodus, Lycanroc (light gingery) Genesis, Ninetails Fira: Tags: X

The red haired and silver eyed male -getting food-

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like older teen- unknown species, partly whatever Sephiroth is- Final Fantasy OC- might have powers, sword- neutral- fighter if needed; student- dorm 4- homosexual poly open; maybe Tetsuyuki- SO open- no kids- clone sort of- Tags: Tetsuyuki

The pretty male hummed a small sound and stared at the garden. "That's that one girl, Kuri or whatever, that's her garden isn't it?" he asked. He felt like she wouldn't be happy seeing it in this state, if she hadn't already seen it. "Must have been a Pokemon battle or something..."

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- against the headmaster- fighter; security- staff dorm 9- So Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: Chai and Kohaku and Nagisa-> open

The golden brown haired and green eyed man watched the three students. He nodded to them and waved, watching as they now headed over to others.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Against the headmaster- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- staff dorm 10- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika, Arima, Latios and family

She hummed quietly as she listened to the others as they talked. She said "Yeah...I don't know that anyone else could be able to find those files...The new headmaster might even be keeping them in his office," she sighed. She shook her head a bit, and got worried for Arima.

Jessika- Jessi, Sika- f- 18 y- human- OnS OC- has a weapon- neutral- moral support; also student- dorm 4- Demi pan; open- SO open- was adopted by Crowley- has older kitty and dog- Tags: Crowley, Melody, Arima, others

The curly haired redhead hummed and listened as the others talked. She said "Do we need a file to find out if they owned the mansion, though? Couldn't we just go look at it, and see if it has one of those nameplate things?" She'd seen the worry come over Melody's face, so she said this.

(for Arima's sake)

Yukina- Yua- f- 18 y- Kitsune- OC- blue fire, fox form- Team 1- defense, magic; also student- dorm 12- pan; Lunarose- So open- no kids but maybe in the future- Yukiro: Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose and Amelia, others

The girl hummed and nodded as she looked at the others a moment. "Okay," she said, and thought a moment then said "Maybe someone could distract him? One of us, or we could ask one of the teachers." She then fell silent as they said someone else probably had a plan.

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38 y- Kitsune- OC- fire, fox- Team 1- magic, fighter; also works in office- staff dorm 12- crush: maybe Kenshin, maybe Tsubasa- So open again- bi- four offspring- Tags: Tsubasa

The white haired, eared and tailed man twitched his ears and flicked his tails. He chuckled and said "Yeah...maybe I am asking you on a date. Oh...well...maybe I could come watch you two? Unless its supposed to be something private," he said to the other.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- Against headmaster- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- staff dorm 4- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Crowley and others, Arima

The blue eyed white haired one nodded as she looked at the others. She realized what Jessika was doing and said "I think they'd worried about Arima. If the headmaster has the files...he could get suspicious of Arima." She shook her head a couple times.

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20 y- Wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- Brush, wolf form, humanoid form- Against headmaster- defensive; student- dorm 11- has SO- Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri; Amaya; Oka and Ogina or Okina and Yata- Tags: Shiro and Aoi, others

The white haired and blue eyed young male smiled and nodded at his younger brother. "Okay," he said, standing and picking up Yatagarasu. He had Amaya take the two girls hands, and they all headed out. They followed after Shiro, since he'd suggested this.

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- dorm 3- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai, Ayame

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male managed to grab it. Since she put the shield or whatever up because of Akai, she didn't see him. He'd actually managed to get the pendant, and he smirked. He changed to wolf and quickly grabbed the pendant as it fell, running back to Akai.

Samhain- Sam, Hain- m- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (black phase, white toes), human form- neutral- fighter maybe; also student- dorm 11- homo; Aoi- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Starling (sister)- Tags: Starling/ Aoi, Arashi, Crystal, Kuri

The dark haired brown eyed one hummed quietly, and shook his head. "I don't know...I'm not sure if I really consider it weird at all. I guess it could seem weird, but this is just a school...we were all brought here to learn. It must exist in a...middle ground, or whatever you'd call it."

Starling- Star- f- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (golden brown, blue eyes), human form- Against headmaster- could do computer stuff; also student- dorm 3- bi; Kuri- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Samhain (brother)- Tags: Sam/Crystal, Kuri, Arashi, Aoi

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She said "Guys, isn't it still early in the day though? We just ate breakfast or lunch, it shouldn't actually be getting dark any time soon. Though...maybe we could find someone to light the lamps, but...does anyone have fire? Oh! Yukina and her dad have fire powers," she said. She then looked around a bit, before shaking her head.

Cinnamon- Cinna- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (reddish brown, white toes), humanoid form- neutral- teaching assistant/aide- staff dorm six- mate: Maple- offspring: adopted Chai- Tags: Maple and Chai/ Kohaku

The reddish brown haired one -eating-

Maple- agender- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brown with darker face), humanoid form- neutral- teacher's aide/ assistant- staff dorm 8- mate: Cinna- offspring: adopted Chai- Tags: Cinna and Chai/ Kohaku

The lighter brown eyed one -eating-

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- dorm 2- crush: maybe Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids but wants them one day- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa

The brownish and white haired one nodded to the other two. "Yeah...lets go," they said, basically miming what Nagi had said. As they got to where others were, they said "Hey Kuroda... we're here to help. Well...I wanted to help...did any of your Pokemon get hurt?"

Neo- m- 32 y- werebear x human- OC- bear form (dark with blue eyes), human form- against the headmaster- fighter; teacher for gym- staff dorm 1- bi; Kenshin- So open- has no kids- Tags: Kenshin

The dark haired blue eyed one shook his head, saying "Its fine... I'm here now, and I know I'm safe here, or safe enough anyway, so its fine." He then watched with interest as the other took one of the Pokeballs. He nodded as the other male explained how it all worked. He watched him then demonstrate it, and looked at the humanoid like Pokemon. He smiled and said "Hello...Fist," hoping he'd heard the name right.

Adolf K Weissman- Addy- m- adult- Mage for this- K franchise canon- floating, uses umbrella like shield/deflector- against the headmaster- fighter if needed; teacher for Mage stuff or helps others- staff dorm 2- has girlfriend (my OC)- dog Frankie- Tags: Neko and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The pretty eyes, silvery-gray haired one patted the dog once more.She sighed a bit and shook his head...saying "Looks like they found you out...or we did. Well...either way," he said, and shook his head. He smiled and said "Hello Kohaku, Chai, and Nagisa as well." He then smiled when Chai said they wanted to just help the other. "I think you should let Chai help...they know about herbs and medicines and stuff, a little at least."

Isana Yashiro- Shiro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- no powers- neutral- student- dorm 1- roommates: Kohaku and Izzy- dating Kuro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The silvery-white hair boy let ambery eyes look at the other boy. He was silent now, as other students came running over and spoke.

Kuro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- has a sword but no magical powers- against headmaster- fighter if needed; student- dorm 8- roommate: Kuroda- dating Shiro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Shiro/ Kuroda and others

The boy with the long black hair looked at the boy there as well. He smiled at his boyfriend, letting him lean on him once more and watching the others.

Neko- f- 20- human cat shift hybrid- K franchise canon- kitty form- against headmaster- fighter if needed; student- dorm 5- roommates: Fern and Crystal- AU version with cat form- Tags: Addy and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The girl with the long pink hair and heterochromia smiled at Addy. She then looked to Kohaku, Chai and Nagisa, smiling and calling "Chai!" She felt a connection to them, since she was a shifter and they were a Were animal. She nodded and said "Yeah, yeah, Chai knows how to heal things."

Sakura- Saku- f- adult- Espeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, follows Team Rocket and Meowth- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush on Meowth is one sided- Tags: Sakuya/ Team Rocket

The red jewel on the pink cat like creature's head shone a bit. She purred as she licked at her son, then lifted her head and looked around. She made a little sound, grabbing two bags of snacks. Her son grabbed the other one, having gotten some kind teachers to get them. Her son ran with her to where she'd heard Musashi and Kojiro. She ran to Kojiro and dropped one of the bags in front of him.

Sakuya- Kuya- m- adolescent- Leafeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, stays with mom- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush open- Tags: Sakura/ Team Rocket

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. In other words it looked like a leaf or plant, so it was reminiscent of one. He made a small sound as his mother licked him...When she grabbed two bags, he grabbed the other and followed her.

(I hope this is okay...
They got NPC teachers to get snacks from a vending machine)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:12 pm

(All good)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:19 am

Aizen - with himself, Pluto
He watched the cameras, hearing the knock of the door and looked the office camera who it was "Come in Pluto" he calledo ut and waited for the white haired male to show up at the door "What do you need?" he asked and listened to him "Hmm, I am aware of them, Pluto...but if you could catch or...follow where the one controlling those robots is, I would be blad" he said to him. He sighed "Yes, if it has to be, but ony for the job" he said little bit more darker tune "Nice to hear" he said with a smile and watched the wolf boy shutting the door after him.

Ferid - with Emiel
He followed the shop owner to the stock where most of the things were he needed to buy, After getting the box of stuff he took it to the courter and looked to Emiel "Emiel, did you find everything? I am going to pay so it could be easier to pay anything at the same time" he said to him.

Orochi - with himself
He is taking naps in his room

Pluto - with Jesse, Aizen
He thought for a moment "maybe we could try....okay lets try ask him" he said feeling little bit nervous. He was sielnt for a moment, then shook got up to the chair and knocked the office door and looked to the camera over the door, and opened it when he heared the headmaster tell him to get in. He opeened the door, but didn't leave the door side instead he decided to spoke at there "Sorry to bother boss, but can we do something about those robots flying around? I think they're spying u...you, sir" he said calmly. He flicked his ears "Alright, so we're allowed to get out?" he asked then nodded "Of course, my sit, we try our best" he said lowering his head and shut the door after him. He sighed as he looked back to his mate "Well you did hear that" he said to her.

Miyabe - with themselves
He was looking the information about Lunarose and Ayame. They found the information on Ayame a little confusing as there was some information about her possible male form as well.

Crowley - with Arima, Ammy, Jessika, Melody, Latios siblings, and others
He thought for a moment "I don't think those files could be on his office, I don't really think he even cares about that mansion as other way he could've took that mansion to himself already..." he then looked at Arima "but you said your family knows his so maybe you could contact the former headmaster or some of his family, as I pretty sure he had a childrens someone could know something" he said to him.

(Maybe his npc childrens as the former headmasters location is unknown at the moment/ contacting him could also get Aizen suspicious.)

Guzma - with himself
- Heading out of the school area.

Aoi - with his siblings, Starling, Samhain, and others
He took a little sarcastic laugh "Samhain, even today we're not in classes, I don't even know what classes I supposed to have today" he said with a sight. He looked the masnion which was pretty big one, maybe even four floors or maybe the last one was not a floor just a attic "On those mansions there is always a spare key hidden soemwhere, so lets look around the porch for the key" he said watching the large door and anything near it.

(Do you think we could use that going to class things there? as I don't know how that could work out actually)

Arashi - with Starling, Samhain, and others
He followed the sand road to the mansion showing up ahead off them "I don't think we need to worry about llights working the porch lamps are working" he said as the automatic lamps get on when they got closer to the mansion.

Crystal - with Starling, Samhain, and others
She looked at Starling "well no, I don't have any fire powers, but maybe we will be fine" she said and looked at her brother when they arrived to the mansion. She took a look at the mansion "How do we get in?" she asked.

Kuri - with Staling, Samhain, and others
She looked at Starling "well on outside, but that mansion is big there could still be somewhat dark in inside, i don't know lets see what that mansion will give us" she said. She looked the mansion "you know this sure seems cozy, I think mother could like to leave here and the others too...there seems to be backyard too" she noticed.

Shiro - with Chibi, his siblings
He left the school area and walked to the large field, which had a sports field and children's playground next to it. Usuallly there was some cotton candy, ice cream and strawberry kiosk too, but now they were still closed.

Akai - With Dark sun and Ayame
As he attacked the girl, he was hit by a barrier, which separated him from the girl. His eyes narrowed as he noticed that Dark Sun got the pendant and jumped away from the girl. He gave her a dark growl, almost like he was laughing at her, before he ran away, hoping the Dark sun could do that as well.

(Waiting if Ayame has anything to post here)

Kenshin - with Neo
He looked his pokemon who showed her skills for a little bit, like she always did. He then took his pokeball back to his hand and called the pokemon back into it. He looked to the Neo "So do you want to get forward, toward the hill or do you want to get back? Either way is fine by me" he asked him.

Tetsuyuki - with Zephir
He sighed "yes she did a great job with the garden, yeah probaly it was a battle, other way the damages could not be looking like that..." he said as he took his way to the main door.

Tsubasa - with Yukiro
They smiled a little bit "that's sweet..." they said playfully then thought about the question "Hmm, maybe I could need to ask Ammy if that's fine with her thought...but other way I don't mind....maybe I will make you to try some dresses too..." they said with a laugh.

Kohaku - with Chai, Nagisa - Weissman, Neko, Kuro, Isana (in a way)
He turned to Nagisa "Maybe, but he could've know not to battle in front of the main door, what if someone got out of the bulding when some of the moves where used and got a hit with it...and there is field for battles" he said to him. He looked at Kuroda "Let me guess it was Guzma who where you battled at, Gold could not battle there and Silver was on the cafeteria, so Guzma is the only one" he said.

Kuroda - with Weissman, Neko, Kuro, Isana, Kohaku, Chai, Nagisa
He sighed as he looked the others little bit annouyed "I am not hurt, I am fine" he said to them "And so what if it was Guzma?" he said to Kohaku. He looked at them "i don't need you pity on me, I am fine" he said stubborly.

Team Rocket - Musashi, Kojiro, and Meowth - tags: themselves, Sakura, Sakuya
Kojiro looked to the Espeon coming to him with snacks "Ooh Look Meowth your girlfriend is here" he called out of the cat pokemon, who turned red "...my what?" he called out. Musashi turned to a laugh "Don't be like that Meowth, you're red like the day you ate that extra hot chili" she said. Meowth hissed at her "Shut it...it's not...she is just so very kind to me...us" he said and looked to the Espeon and her son "thank you" he said to her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:47 pm

[Screw it, I'm going to put my two OC Cloth wolves in. I would do Snowy and his pup but I can't see them being apart from their family. So I'll do the OC Loth Wolves]

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- private room?- crush: maybe Orochi but open- Tags: Ferid

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one nodded at Ferid. "I think I got everything," they said, but let him check to make sure. "You should check and make sure though," they said. They at least had licorice, the meat, and their own snacks for them, as well as some drinks. It was juices and bottled tea for them. They could share the juice with Pluto and Jes, if the two wanted it.

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto, Aizen

The pretty red one nodded as she looked at him, and watched him again. They hummed and got up, following him to the door and stopping. They watched as he knocked, then the two waited for Aizen. She noticed Pluto seemed nervous, is she took his hand and rubbed it a bit. She let go when Aizen answered, and the two males talked. She nodded and dipped her head, then looked to Pluto and said "Yeah...lets go."

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (maybe magical bloodlines)- powers possible- OC- against headmaster- helped or such; also vice principal- staff dorm 1- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy, some others)- Tags: Ammy, Crowley and others

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one nodded as they looked at the others. He said "I'll call Ella or Mia, one of them might have the files. If not, their brother would likely have the files, or...I could just ask them. If I ask them about their family and that mansion, I'm sure they'd know."

(That works. Since we're going with Arima having been like a second child, like the headmaster was like a second parent or aunt/uncle like)

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (maybe werecat bloodlines)- maybe a cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- against headmaster- support; student- dorm 7- likes boys more but is bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Pokemon and creatures (Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kuroi, others too)- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Kuroda and others

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one hummed and nodded. "I...yeah...I know there's a field for it, but...you know how Guzma can be. He likes to antagonize people, maybe he goaded him into it." Kuroda then confirmed it really had been Guzma he'd been battling.

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- Against headmaster- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- staff dorm 5- mate Jessika or Jessabel, son- Tags: Latias/ Crowley and others

The white and blue haired male hummed a small sound as he looked at them. He patted his son and mate, then looked to his sister.

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- Against headmaster- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- staff dorm 6- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Crowley and others

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair hummed a bit. She smiled at her sister in law and nephew, then nodded to her brother when he looked at her.

Silver- Silv- m- 18 y- human trainer- Pokemon canon- neutral- fighter if he has to- dorm 2- Gold is his boyfriend- Gold is his SO- no kids but maybe one day- Persian Creme, Umbreon Darkness, Espeon Rosie, Mightyena Exodus, Lycanroc (light gingery) Genesis, Ninetails Fira: Tags: X

The red haired and silver eyed male -getting food-

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like older teen- unknown species, partly whatever Sephiroth is- Final Fantasy OC- might have powers, sword- neutral- fighter if needed; student- dorm 4- homosexual poly open; maybe Tetsuyuki- SO open- no kids- clone sort of- Tags: Tetsuyuki

The pretty male hummed a small sound and stared at the garden. "I hope she won't be too mad," he sighed, shaking his head a couple times. "Well, anyway...there's nothing we can really do about it. Lets get to the cafeteria," he said, worrying everyone might have eaten all the food. Not that he should have a problem with it. Some of the teachers had kids, of course kids could eat a lot.

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- against the headmaster- fighter; security- staff dorm 9- So Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: open

The golden brown haired and green eyed man patted the dog a bit. He continued his rounds now, then transformed to the goat sized creature. The horns or antlers stood out, and he had long golden brown fur. He jumped at Miracle, boxing at him, then continued to scout the area in this form.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Against the headmaster- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- staff dorm 10- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika, Arima, Latios and family

She hummed quietly as she listened to the others as they talked. She said "oh...that's good," as Arima said he could talk to the kids. He'd just said he knew the family, and all, and she was pretty sure she'd heard rumors of it too. "Oh, yeah...if the kids know, we wouldn't really need the file."

Jessika- Jessi, Sika- f- 18 y- human- OnS OC- has a weapon- neutral- moral support; also student- dorm 4- Demi pan; open- SO open- was adopted by Crowley- has older kitty and dog- Tags: Crowley, Melody, Arima, others

The curly haired redhead hummed and listened as the others talked. She said "Yeah, yeah...if they can confirm it their selves, we wouldn't need files. Would...would we, dad?" she asked Crowley. He seemed to know more about these things, at least he knew more than she did.

Yukina- Yua- f- 18 y- Kitsune- OC- blue fire, fox form- Team 1- defense, magic; also student- dorm 12- pan; Lunarose- So open- no kids but maybe in the future- Yukiro: Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose and Amelia, others

The girl hummed and nodded as she looked at the others a moment. "Okay," she said, and thought a moment then said "Maybe someone could distract him? One of us, or we could ask one of the teachers." She then fell silent as they said someone else probably had a plan.

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38 y- Kitsune- OC- fire, fox- Team 1- magic, fighter; also works in office- staff dorm 12- crush: maybe Kenshin, maybe Tsubasa- So open again- bi- four offspring- Tags: Tsubasa

The white haired, eared and tailed man twitched his ears and flicked his tails. He blushed a bit, saying "I...guess I don't mind. I think you'd look better in them though," he said, then made a small sound. "I mean...if you like wearing those kinds of things," he said, and shook his head.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- Against headmaster- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- staff dorm 4- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Crowley and others, Arima

The blue eyed white haired one nodded as she looked at the others. She said "I guess you're right...he didn't seem to care at all. Like...as soon as the former headmaster was gone, he stopped talking about them or anything." She shook her head, then smiled and nodded at Arima.

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20 y- Wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- Brush, wolf form, humanoid form- Against headmaster- defensive; student- dorm 11- has SO- Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri; Amaya; Oka and Ogina or Okina and Yata- Tags: Shiro and Aoi, others

The white haired and blue eyed young male held Yata, and watched the girls. He and Shiro soon had gotten to the field and playground. The girls immediately began to run over to the playground. Yata whined a bit, so he set the navy haired one down and watched him run as well.

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- dorm 3- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai, Ayame

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male managed to grab it. Since she put the shield or whatever up because of Akai, she didn't see him. He'd actually managed to get the pendant, and he smirked. He changed to wolf and quickly grabbed the pendant as it fell, running back to Akai.

(kay kay)

Samhain- Sam, Hain- m- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (black phase, white toes), human form- neutral- fighter maybe; also student- dorm 11- homo; Aoi- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Starling (sister)- Tags: Starling/ Aoi, Arashi, Crystal, Kuri

The dark haired brown eyed one hummed quietly, and shook his head. "I know that..." he defended himself, then shook his head. He began to look as well, and asked "Is it just a normal key, like silver? Or is it a special looking key, like a different color than usual or anything?" He also nodded to Arashi, as the other mentioned the lights. "I'm glad there's lights working somewhere..."

(sorry, didn't really understand that...because it says something about going to class things. I'm assuming that's not what you meant, but you could have meant that. Did you mean class schedules? I don't know if the school year has even started but maybe it has. I can't use Mayu as reference since she said she isn't a student here. So I don't honestly really know what to go off of for classes or anything)

Starling- Star- f- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (golden brown, blue eyes), human form- Against headmaster- could do computer stuff; also student- dorm 3- bi; Kuri- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Samhain (brother)- Tags: Sam/Crystal, Kuri, Arashi, Aoi

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She said "Hmm...I know we don't have fire powers. We're all wolves here...but we could have called Yukina over," she said. she fell silent as Arashi mentioned the light from the mansion. She then nodded to Aoi, saying "Aoi just said there's a key somewhere. We're going to all have to look for it," she finished by saying.

Cinnamon- Cinna- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (reddish brown, white toes), humanoid form- neutral- teaching assistant/aide- staff dorm six- mate: Maple- offspring: adopted Chai- Tags: Maple and Chai/ Kohaku

The reddish brown haired one -eating-

Maple- agender- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brown with darker face), humanoid form- neutral- teacher's aide/ assistant- staff dorm 8- mate: Cinna- offspring: adopted Chai- Tags: Cinna and Chai/ Kohaku

The lighter brown eyed one -eating-

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- dorm 2- crush: maybe Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids but wants them one day- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa, Kuroda and others

The brownish and white haired one nodded to the other two. They sighed as they looked at Kuroda, whom seemed to be getting a little annoyed. They shook their head, saying "You say you're not hurt...What about your Pokemon though?" they asked, knowing there were healing sprays. He might not have had time to use any though. Since it seemed like he'd been trying to sneak and or run away.

Neo- m- 32 y- werebear x human- OC- bear form (dark with blue eyes), human form- against the headmaster- fighter; teacher for gym- staff dorm 1- bi; Kenshin- So open- has no kids- Tags: Kenshin

The dark haired blue eyed one said "I'd be fine going towards the hill." He then looked around a moment, before humming a bit, then he stopped humming. "You...said it was okay for me to change into a bear, right? I can promise you I won't attack you, I'm still conscious and everything as a bear."

Adolf K Weissman- Addy- m- adult- Mage for this- K franchise canon- floating, uses umbrella like shield/deflector- against the headmaster- fighter if needed; teacher for Mage stuff or helps others- staff dorm 2- has girlfriend (my OC)- dog Frankie- Tags: Neko and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The pretty eyed, silvery-gray haired one patted the dog once more. He asked "Do you guys need us here?" as he looked at the students. Kuroda just seemed annoyed...but the others might want them to stay. He just wanted to make sure, if they didn't then he'd continue to the cafeteria.

Isana Yashiro- Shiro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- no powers- neutral- student- dorm 1- roommates: Kohaku and Izzy- dating Kuro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The silvery-white hair boy let ambery eyes look up at his boyfriend now. He smiled as he leaned on him now, nuzzling against him a bit.

Kuro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- has a sword but no magical powers- against headmaster- fighter if needed; student- dorm 8- roommate: Kuroda- dating Shiro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Shiro/ Kuroda and others

The boy with the long black hair looked at the boy there as well. He smiled at his boyfriend, letting him lean on him once more and watching the others.

Neko- f- 20- human cat shift hybrid- K franchise canon- kitty form- against headmaster- fighter if needed; student- dorm 5- roommates: Fern and Crystal- AU version with cat form- Tags: Addy and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The girl with the long pink hair and heterochromia fell silent now. She nodded along to what Addy said, or rather he asked it as a question.

Sakura- Saku- f- adult- Espeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, follows Team Rocket and Meowth- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush on Meowth is one sided- Tags: Sakuya/ Team Rocket

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature made an amused sound. "Es, Espe, Espeon, Esp," she said, though knew he couldn't understand (I wouldn't mind being his girlfriend.) She then dipped her head to Meowth. She purred a bit, then said "Espe espe espe espe," (its no problem really).

[not going to have her talk since she can't.
I'll put translations though]

Sakuya- Kuya- m- adolescent- Leafeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, stays with mom- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush open- Tags: Sakura/ Team Rocket

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He then lifted a paw, pawing at the bag before looking up at the humans. He seemed to wonder if Musashi would want a snack. Sakura had already given the other bags to Kojiro and Meowth.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:55 pm

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=4893254&hilit=Loth

(very top, brown wolf and one on his back)

Name~
Birch

Nickname
Nope

Age~
Adult

Gender~
Male

Species~
Loth Wolf

Powers
They can like...phase through the ground. They might need Snowy for that. It also might only be possible on Lothal. Otherwise, they're fast and sure footed.

Fandom~
Star Wars (Rebels)

Cannon or OC~
OC

Team~
Against headmaster

Rank~
Fighter/offense
Also like another security for school

Looks~
In pic
Brown with darker face (I think I made it the wrong color...oh well.)
His eyes are an oddly blue color (I think they're usually gold or amber, or even brown)

Roomate
Daughter

Dorm
They sleep outside. They can fit through canyons and junk but Google claims they wouldn't fit in a house or anything...which I don't really believe.

Crush~
open for other animals

Other-
Jessa is his daughter

Name~
Jessa

Nickname
J if you want

Age~
pup

Powers
same as for dad

Species~
Loth wolf

Fandom~
Star Wars (Rebels)

Cannon or OC~
OC

Team
Against headmaster

Rank
She's with her dad. She probably.could fight.
Helps with security, in a way.

Looks~
in pic.
Red with brown ears and tail tip and eyes.

Roommate
Dad

Dorm~
Sleeps outside

Crush~
Open for crush but not mate (she's like 6 or 8 months old, maybe 10. She definitely can't have a mate yet, but can have crushes if they're animals.)

Other-
Birch is her father
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:00 pm

(Accepted. I am so hyped for the Borderlands movie; it looks so good, and it makes me very happy. I have waited 3 years for a trailer, and the wait was worth it.)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:27 pm

[Is it a terrible timing to join? :> ]

Name~
D/Yang

NN~
- Snake Bastard
- Yang
- @CrimsinRain (social tag)

Age~ Determinant
Young Adult (physical)

Gender~
Genderfluid

Sexuality
Pan

Species~
demi-human(?)

Powers~
- Shapeshifting - can turn into a viper or a child appearance.
- Distortion Gaze - D can warp the victim's senses after staring into his/her eyes.
- Hands-to-hand combat
- Gender swap

Team:
With headmaster(?)

Double Agent

Fandom:
N/a

Cannon or OC~
OC

Looks~
The female counterpart, her dark purple hair is tied back; a mole under her right eye, and wearing steel prosthetic limbs, a golden left eye/green right eye.
[art by me]

The male counterpart has messy short hair; a mole under his right eye and wears steel prosthetics, and golden earrings.
The child counterpart has lighter purple hair, the same eye colors, and face free from any blemish.

D's snake form is a dark snake with the same eye colors.

-
(feel free to throw her/him to any)
Roommates:
Open

Dorm number:
Open

Other:
- ‘D’ is just the initial for his/her first name. She/He will also use 'Yang'.
Last edited by Soup5 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:46 am

Name~ Kaji

Nickname~ Kai

Age~ unknown

Gender~ male

Species~ Three-tailed fox demon, Shikigami (Has a human form)
Abilities~ Fire manipulation, Invisibility, Psychokinesis

Occupation~ protectors of the mansion, the old lady's familiars
Fandom~ none
Cannon or OC~ OC

Team~ Neutral
Rank~ none

Looks like ~ Large red-furred fox, with three red tails. In his human form, he has fox ears and three tails. Usually wears red kimono in his human form.

Roommate~ all the other shikigami at the mansion
Dorm~ lives at the mansion

Crush~ open

Other- read Magen...

Name~ Kiri

Nickname~ KI

Age~ Unknown

Gender~ genderfluid

Species~ Bat demon, shikigami (has a human form)
Abilities~ Mist, & Shadow manipulation, Confusion Inducement

Fandom~ none
Cannon or OC~ OC

Team~ Neutral
Rank~ none

Looks~ Medium-sized black bat, with large wings. In their human form, they have large black wings and vampire-like fangs. They wear glasses as their sight is bad in their human form.

Roommate~ all the other shikigami's at the mansion

Crush~ open

Other- Read Magen

Name~ Mugen

Nickname~ Punk

Age~ Unknown

Gender~ Intersex (50% male, 50% female)

Species~ Black Nekomata demon, Shikigami (has a human form)
Abilities~ Illusion powers, sleep manipulation

Fandom~ none
Cannon or OC~ OC

Team~ Neutral
Rank~ none

Looks~ Normal-sized a black cat with split tails and blowing ice blue eyes. Mugen the human form has cat ears and a splited tail, glowing cat-like eyes.

Roommate~ all the other shikigami's at the mansion

Crush~ open

Other- Kaji, Kiri, and Magen belong to the twelve demon Shikigami family, alongside Kon the Kirin, Mizu the horse, Iki the bird, Tenka the white tiger, Yuki the arctic fox, Kane the panther, Dojo the Griffin, Seirei the Quetzalcoati and Nikko the Pegacorn.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:46 am

[Okay, well now I want to make someone for Kiri since their crush is open. I'm also going to do a ghost too]

Name~
Jeshii

Nickname~
Jesh

Age~
Like 28

Gender~
genderfluid

Species~
Dog spirit/guide/something (I found out about spirit guides from a game. Then dog spirits or spirit dogs I found out about from a manga)

Abilities~
Dog form, human form, protection powers, sure footed

Occupation~
Not really

Fandom~
none

Cannon or OC~
OC

Team~
Neutral

Rank~
none

Looks~
Red curly hair with a part instead of bangs. Their hair goes to their upper back and chest. Deeply brown eyes and pale skin. Nice lips and nails and lashes. Dog form is also red. Dog form has ears that kind of flop over. Like, they bend over like flop ears. They don't go all the way down though. I think they're button or rose ears. I honestly don't know the name. They have brown ears and tail tip. Then white toes and jaw.

Roommate~
Everyone at the mansion

Dorm~
lives at the mansion

Crush~
Kiri

Other-
They were living in the woods. They'd lost the place they protected...They'd lost the people they protected. Then grandma or the headmaster found them and brought them in.

Name~
Mirria

Nickname~
Mi

Age~
Unknown

Gender~
Female but sometimes will go by male too

Species~
Ghost

Abilities~
Moving things, floating, passing through walls and floors and stuff, protects the mansion as much as she can but that's not really an ability

Occupation~
Protects mansion (shikigami then?)

Fandom~
none

Cannon or OC~
OC

Team~
Neutral

Rank~
none

Looks~
Pretty one that usually feels female. Sometimes she goes by male pronouns. You could call her genderfluid. She has long brown hair that's straight. Its a very dark brown color. Its usually in twintails or pulled back partly. She looks semi transparent, too. She has now pale skin. She wears a cute maid uniform. Its the colors of white and dark blue. She wears white or blue ribbons to match. Since she can still lift things.

Roommate~
Everyone at the mansion

Dorm~
lives at the mansion

Crush~
Maybe Magen/Mugen but also likes girls

Other-
Was a maid for the mansion.
Passed away.
Stayed there.
Now helps protect it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:21 pm

No its not too late to join Soup All are accepted)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me