What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Open & Accepting)

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:03 pm

"it is! ive got good balance too!" ahma climbs up on the back of the bench walking from one end to the other. "only problem with my cat instincts is im scared of heights but dad says that can be fixed"she hops back down and turns into a chetah racing around the bench.
TRADE ME!!!!!!!!!please...
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:33 pm

Katsuki Bakugo

"Yeah..heights is something you yourself will have to get over. It's glad I didn't fly us over here with my quirk then. Hah you would've been so scared." Bakugo sightly chuckles, but watches her as she runs around as a cheetah. Before he could say anything else a loud *thud* was heard. He raised a brow as standing at the ready with his hands up. "Who's there?"

Faun Chisaki

"Ow..." The little girl sat up rubbing her head. She jumped a bit hearing the loud boy's voice. She had fell off the playground! And now sat looking at two strangers. She was feeling nervous and knew she had to stay calm so her quirk wouldn't harm these people. All she had to do was explain that she was here playing.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:06 am

"hi!"Ahma says skidding to a stop and shifting back to her half cat half human form.
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:42 am

Katsuki Bakugo

Not really trusting the little girl that suddenly appeared, he stayed cautious. But he sighed as he watched Ahma be friendly and greet the girl. Man this brat is too friendly to strangers, he thought to himself. Though he might as well go with the flow...for now.

Faun Chisaki

Faun kept her hand ontop her head where she bumped it. She blinked as the younger girl said hello to her. Normally people would be trying to attack her, cause of who her dad is, but since they didn't know who she was maybe this was a good thing! Maybe she could have a friend after all. Faun stood up, dusting herself off, looking at the younger girl she smiled,"H..Hi! Sorry for dropping in on you. My name is Faun!"
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:47 am

Ahmas tail puffs with exitement "im Aizawa Ahma, you can call me Ahma!"
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:26 am

Faun Chisaki

Faun's eyes widen abit, she giggled and approached Ahma. "Nice to meet you Ahma! By the way, your quirk is awesome. I saw you a bit ago running around as a cheetah! It looked so fun, wish I had a transformation quirk like that!" Faun reached her hand out to see if Ahma would let her pet her tail. It was so fluffy!

Katsuki Bakugo

Maybe being on guard was for nothing. He thought to himself. The girl wasn't showing any malice at all, so Bakugo sat back down with a sigh of relief escaping his lips. He looked at the sky and could tell they would have to head back to the dorm soon. It would be nice to get something eat. Suddenly Bakugo's cellphone ranged. He answered it, "Hello, Bakugo here.."

Tomiko Inui

As her classmate answered the phone, she spoke on the receiving end, "Hey Bakugo, I need you to return back to the dorm. I know your on babysitting duty and all but your gonna have to bring Aizawa's kid too, this is important." Tomiko listened to Bakugo as he asked questions. But this was something that she couldn't speak about over the phone. "Just get here McBlasty..I'll explain everything then." Hanging up the phone, Tomiko sat looking at the text she earlier had gotten. It was from the Hero Association.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:36 am

"thanks!" Ahma chirps "i like your horns they're pretty" she allows faun to pet her tail and even purrs a bit.
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:09 am

Faun Chisaki

Faun tilted her head abit confused, Horns?, she thought. She didn't have horns, unless.." Oh you must be talking about my ribbons. Yeah sorry these aren't horns, they just stand up that way cause of how my dad tied them." Suddenly Faun looked up from petting Ahma's tail as hearing the man named Bakugo talk on the phone. She frowned letting her new friend tail go, "Seem you guys are leaving soon."

(ooc/Uh Faun does have horns..I totally forgot at the time of writing this response so I'm silly..)

Katsuki Bakugo

Wondering what could be so important, Bakugo shoved his phone back into his pocket. He looked at the two girls and sighed. "Oi, Ahma..time to head back to the dorm! You'll get to meet Tomiko too. She's kinda like you. Though I think she has fluffier ears then you..heh" Bakugo snickered teasing the little kid. He waved bye to Faun.
Last edited by Ki-san on Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:02 am

"oh! well theyre still pretty!here have my phone number, then we can play again sometime!" she puls out her phone and shows faun her contact number."be there in a moment baku!" she says to him
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:22 am

Faun Chisaki

A slight gasp came from Faun as Ahma offered her number. She pulled out her phone and took down her new friend's number. She couldn't wait to tell her dad that she actually made a new friend! Once done she put her phone away and waved good-bye to them both. She smiled as she left, heading back to where her and her father were suppose to meet up.

Katsuki Bakugo

"Alright..she has your number, let's go kid." He patted the top of Ahma's head giving a smile the best he could. He then knelt down with his back to the little girl, " I'll give you a piggy back ride back to the dorm if want.."
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me