facing the past - multifandom rp - open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

alucard - 8

Postby wolf.skull » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:34 pm

๐€๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ โšœ
[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - mess hall ] [ tags - O'Viel, Shoto ]
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

Adrian gave a nod as O'Viel spoke, but his mind was on the white and red fins from behind the building. He intently listened further, his eyes following her as she went around and got into something. He furrowed his brow as a machine came walking back around to join him and Shoto again. The dhampir took a moment to look over the machine, one that she could get into and drive. That was advanced technology and it intrigued him the same way it would his father. He had advanced technology for his time, but this was something far more advanced then he could imagine. "You are full of surprises aren't you?" he said at last. Adrian did agree with O'Viel, they probably wouldn't be able to leave but he still needed answers to his questions. "Nice to meet you, you may call me Alucard." he answered the teen who stood a few strides in front of him.

The dhampir let some of his guard down, although his hand stayed on the hilt of his sword. His yellow eyes gazed upon the machine. O'Viel calls it a battlesuit. 'If only we had those during the battle.' he thought. After Adrian decided to head into the mess hall, creaking the door open. Inside was quite dark though day light was coming in though the big windows along the back and sides of the building. To the right was the kitchen, the rest of the room was taken up by three large long tables lined chairs. The air inside smelt musty and old. Fresh air hadn't been let in in a long while. Adrian took the first steps inside to inspect everything around the room. But as Adrian neared the middle while walking in between two tables looking around a white light appeared, brighter then that of the natural light from outside. It was almost heavenly.

The dhampir squinted as his eyes adjusted, watching as an orb appeared hovering close to the back wall of the room. "I take it you three wanted to see me?" it said, its voice low.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shoto ( 004 )

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:53 am

โ‡€๏ผณ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ ๏ผด๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰!!
      xxxmale โ€ข sixteen years old โ€ข mha โ€ข location: outside โ€ข tagged: alucard & o'viel
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Upon finding out what exactly the fins belonged to, Shoto couldn't help but feel stupid for his comments. Here he was trying to be wary of a possible threat, but it seemed he had no reason to be concerned. It wasn't like him to overestimate in such a manner. He supposed he was on edge more than he expected. Letting a sigh escape his lips, he turned his attention away from O'Viel and looked towards the entrance of the mess hall. It was in that moment he caught Adrian's own introduction and gave a small nod of acknowledgement. He would leave it at that.

Watching the older male make his way into the building, Shoto decided to follow suit without another word. Once inside, his first impression was that it was nothing but an ordinary mess hall, though that was quickly changed as a bright light took him by surprise. Shielding his eyes, the teen wrinkled his nose in annoyance as he tried to focus on the light. Why was it so bright? Sure, he was used to dealing with bright lights up close due to the fire he could wield, but it was nothing compared to this. He couldn't let that bother him too much though. Taking a few steps farther into the mess hall, he caught up to Adrian. That was when the bright orb of light spoke.

As accustomed to strange things, this definitely wasn't normal. From what was spoken, he could only assume that this was the entity they had been looking for. Admittedly, Shoto hadn't expected it to be a mere ball of light. That made things complicated. Despite its appearance, he figured it was best to be cautious. "If you're the one that brought us here, then yes," the teen responded. It was an obvious response, but who knew if this was indeed the being that dragged them into this mess. While he was positive it was, he had to make sure.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: facing the past - multifandom rp - open!

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:05 pm

O'Viel||20||Female||T'au||Cabin 3||Tagged: Alucard, Todoroki
    O'viel's hand went to her blade, though she didn't expect she'd be able to do much. If this... thing wasn't afraid of fusion blasters, it definitely wasn't going to be afraid of a simple honor blade. That didn't mean she wouldn't try, it was entirely possible this thing underestimated her strength. She had never come into contact with the Daemons, as the gue'la called them, but she was certain they had little experience with Tau weaponry. Ignorance would doubtless give them confidence. "I assume you are responsible for us being brought here," she said, "and I would like to request we be sent back. It would be in all our best interests, yours included."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 9

Postby wolf.skull » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:09 am

[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - mess hall ] [ tags - O'Viel, Shoto, the white orb ]
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

The orb floated as it listened to what every one had to say before it spoke again "Well I too wanted to see you three. I was curious how you were making it out here." It answered Shoto before turning its attention to O'Viel. In the mean time Adrian stood where he had stopped and observed what was going on, waiting on his turn to speak. His eyes glaring at the orb. "Yes. I am indeed the one who brought you here." the entity admitted, "Sorry friend, I cannot do that... yet. Have faith in me." The orb seemed to speak with confidence, despite O'Viel's stance. Intimidation tactics would not work. "I have seen that each of you is choosing not to face something, I am trying to help you. The clues I have set for each of you will help with that. Find them, all of them and I promise you will be sent back to your homes." The orb paused for a moment in between it trying to convince the three who stood before it, "I know it can be strange to show up in an unknown place. I can assure you, you will not be put into harms way." โ€‹

"We're made to believe that some overgrown firefly decided to help us because it wanted to do its good deed for the day?" Adrian challenged, his voice calm but stern. The dhampir glanced at Shoto and then O'Viel. He didn't like this orb and wanted to show just how displeased he was with being thrown into something against his free will. Though he didn't want to anger it either with his words. It seemed much like him, it wanted to be civil. "Of course. If I didn't care I simply wouldn't have brought any of you here." Adrian held back a sigh, he was beginning to get frustrated. "What are the clues?" Adrian asked watching the white ball bob up and down slowly "Clues for you friend will differ from theirs, just like theirs differ from yours. Things from your past, like... a locket, a picture..." it said plainly "Either way it seems the three of you are stuck here. But I know I can't keep you here forever. Just try it, if you try it out and it seems it's not working for you then I will take you home."
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shoto ( 005 )

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:37 am

xxxmale โ€ข sixteen years old โ€ข mha โ€ข location: outside โ€ข tagged: alucard & o'viel
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

A soft sigh escape Shoto's lips at the words the entity spoke. He knew those words all too well given the struggles he had gone through in his childhood. For the longest time he had even struggled to fully accept the quirk he had been born with. For so many years he had refused to accept the fire half of his quirk, making it a struggle to keep his body temperature maintained. He had his reasons for doing such, but he had been persuaded to push past the reasons his own reasons. Was that not good enough? Did he really have more he had to put behind him? In his mind, this seemed like some kind of test, but it was still a bit odd. What would some other worldly entity care about his struggles for? It seemed extremely odd to him. It was nice that someone wanted to aid others in pushing past their inner demons, but the teen was sure there had to be some underlying reason for this all.

Putting that aside for a moment, he allowed the rest of the orb's words to settle in. Apparently he was meant to find clues that related to whatever was holding him back. He could only imagine what he might find. Shoto was well aware of what they might relate to, and he knew he wasn't looking forward to facing it. Despite having overcoming his distaste of his fire half, he still struggled to acknowledge or even face his father. To think he would probably be forced to in this place. The idea put a frown upon his face.

"And what are these clues supposed to accomplish?" he questioned, his eyes narrowed slightly. "You say we are all avoiding something in our life, but are simple clues really going to make us want to confront those?" He couldn't imagine there was much that could make him want to confront his father. Of course, he put up with the old man, but that was the extent of it. Maybe he was jumping the gun though. Was it possible there was something else that this whole ordeal could be based around? It was possible, but he had his doubts. "And what happens if we find all these clues and they don't help?"

Shoto figured that was an important question to have answered. It was a possibility and he was sure that this entity had thought of such as well. Not everyone was going to be open to simply facing whatever demons they had inside.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:19 pm

"There is no need to try," O'viel said, "This is a fruitless endeavor. Every action I have taken has been for the Greater Good, I have no regrets to speak of." She was fully aware that she had done things humans would consider reprehensible, but that was how they were. The gue'la had no concept of any greater good, their decision process was guided purely by spur-of-the-moment emotion and reaction, everything they did was for the short-term. The Kauyon was foreign to them, they would gladly cede an entire world to avenge a single death. Whatever this sphere was, it clearly had a very human mindset. "You will provide me a ship to take me back to Aphelion Prime," she said, "and you will do the same for these gue'la. If you do not, I will destroy you, and I will find my own way back."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 10

Postby wolf.skull » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:48 pm

[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - mess hall ] [ tags - O'Viel, Shoto, the white orb ]

It seemed Adrian had two choices. He could follow along with this entity wanted, find its clues and be sent home or remain there and wait until it decides that he's been there long enough and be sent home. He could admit it was a little reassuring seeing as the orb sounded like it meant what it spoke about, no hidden secret. No malice. Still it frustrated him. This whole situation frustrated him. If the entity gave him the option, gave him the chance to make his own decision coming to the camp ground, he probably would have said yes. Unlike the others as he didn't know anything about their pasts or how they felt Adrian did know he couldn't just wallow in sorrow his whole life. Locked up inside an empty castle full of bad memories. It was hard to come to terms with seeing as he was too proud to ask for it but he knew he needed help. Yellow eyes stayed glaring at the orb as it floated. It waited to see everyone's response before speaking again.

Still the dhampir stood and waited as well, keeping his thoughts to himself. Reflecting on what the white orb had just said. It wanted, seeming quite desperately to help them. And the clues, a locket and a picture? Did it hide items around for them to find? Now it seemed ridiculous to him. Perhaps wallowing in sorrow wasn't so bad after all. He was immortal he could deal with it on his own time, seeing as he has a lot of it. But then he would have to live with himself that way, which didn't sit right once again. Having time in that way could be both a blessing and a curse. The thought came back around in his mind, play a small waiting game or face the past. What would happen after? If he did deal with his struggles. Was there sunshine and rainbows at the end of this ordeal? No more gloomy days at his castle? Maybe a better life's purpose? Becoming the guardian and teacher Trevor had told him to be. Not that he would ever listen to Trevor anyway.

"They are there to make you feel whatever feelings you're pushing aside." the orb answered Shoto first. "They may, they may not. But they are clues that hold some sentimental value for you or have a certain memory attached to them, good or bad. I am certain they will help, if not then I have failed in helping you." it explained before moving on to O'Viel. "If that is how you feel, then I am sorry friend. I cannot provide you such a ship." The orb did not move. After a long pause it replied "If that is what you wish." It would let another creature attack it willingly, almost as if it accepted it's fate. The white orb said nothing more, remaining in the same spot quietly bobbing up and down. Faint white light being emitted from it's form. The dhampir never took his eyes off of it.

"There's no use playing its little games. It won't listen to us." Adrian finally spoke his tone stern, "I can get us out of here. No fighting needed." All Adrian needed was a mirror.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shoto ( 006 )

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:45 am

The response he received was one that only caused Shoto to give yet another sigh. It seemed that these clues were only meant to trigger any kind of emotion within him and for him that was a waste of time. He was well aware of the situation he was in back home and he didn't need help with it. Coping with everything in his past wasn't something that a few items or pictures was going to help with. "I've heard enough," the teen said lowly as he turned away from the orb and took a few steps back towards the entrance. If that was all it was going to be all this thing had to offer, then he would find his own way home. He had no plans of resorting to violence like O'Viel, at least not to begin with. It was best to explore other possibilities before jumping to such a thing. It seemed Adrian had something in mind. Whatever it was, he was willing to give it a try, even if it ended up falling flat.

"If what you say is true, then we should leave this thing be for now," Shoto replied before continuing on his way to the door. He hated that he was putting so much trust into these strangers, but given his current situation, there wasn't much else he could do. His own powers wouldn't find him a way back home unless he want to fight for it. Besides, if this being had been able to pull them here, it was possible there might be some area around the camp that could lead them back. How it had done such a thing was still unknown. Of course it was risky to rely on such uncertainties, but it was all he had right now.

Without another word, the teen stepped outside once again. Lifting a hand to his temples, he gave them a small rub. This entire thing was a mess and no amount of hero training had prepared him for something like this. With all the quirks that existed in the world, he could have never been prepared to cross into some other world. He wasn't in any immediate danger, yet he was trapped against his will. He hated it, yet he refused to let it show. Remaining calm was what he had always been known for among his peers, even in the face of danger. He wouldn't let that change now. All he could do was hope that he and these strangers could find a way out of this soon enough.

At the thought of the others, Shoto's gaze momentarily moved back to the door of the mess hall, wondering if either would actually follow. Adrian seemed like he might, but he couldn't be so sure about O'Viel. She clearly had her own plan on how to escape from this place.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:33 pm

"Whatever this object is," O'viel said, heading for the door, "It stole both me and my Crisis suit away from inside a Manta hold, Past every line of defense and security system. Presumably it did the same to both of you. If left unchecked, it could potentailly draw in more victims. For the Greater Good, it must be destroyed." Doing so might deprive them of a way home, but there was no doubt in O'viel's mind that it was the right thing to do. Her Coldstar could be remade, though it would be costly, and there would be another who could command it. If this strange being believed her way of thinking to be harmful, then the entirety of Tau society was at risk of being abducted. Three lives paled in comparison to an entire empire. There was also always the possibility of finding her way back on her own, gue'la ships moved through space far faster than Tau vessels.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 11

Postby wolf.skull » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:05 pm

[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - outside ] [ tags - O'Viel, Shoto ]

Agreeing with what the teen had said Adrian turned, following suit behind Shoto. It was a waste of time trying to converse with the orb. It seemed no matter what was asked of it, it would always say the same things. Now for the new task at hand. He needed mirrors, three of them. One for each of them. Adrian had always known about magic and even though the various libraries in his castle home had a plethora of books on the subject, he never much learnt how to use such magic until recently. The Belmont hold had many books on different kinds of magic, as well as other things dedicated to fighting all things that lurked in the night. One of these he had the pleasure of learning was how to operate distance and talking mirrors. For this situation he would need to make distance mirrors. The information was still fresh in his mind and he was certain he could follow through with it. However if he needed to refresh his mind on a certain part of the process he'd have to guess, as Adrian figured there weren't any books on magic that he could refer to should he need it. The orb defiantly wouldn't give him any either.

Noticing O'Viel too had followed them the dhampir looked around once more at the other buildings. Where would a mirror be? Bathrooms were obvious but he didn't see any around. And they had to be big enough for them to fit through, small mirrors wouldn't work. The cabins might have a mirror or two, the mess hall might also have one, and the other building that had a sign on saying 'reck centre'. The cabins is where Adrian decided to start. His plan was to make three distance mirrors that would serve as a one-way teleporter for each of them, which was why the mirrors needed to be big enough for them to fit though. The mess hall would be a good space to set them up, all they would need to do is move the tables. Adrian wasn't sure he was powerful enough to make the connection between two different universes within the mirrors but it was worth a try.

"I understand your reasoning O'Viel, but I think we should try other means of escape before resorting to violence." Adrian answered. Just to be sure he gazed inside the mess hall from where he was outside to make sure the orb wasn't trying anything with their backs turned. It seemed the orb too had had enough, as it was no longer in the room. The faint white light gone, making the inside of the large building dark again. The dhampir turned his attention back to the two. "Do you know of distance mirrors?" he asked. He figured probably not, however they could have such things from where they came from.
Last edited by wolf.skull on Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me