The Prison V2(Open)(Multi fandom)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Prison V2(Open)(Multi fandom)

Postby Twilight Prince » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:17 am

"I know why, not that you need to know, and it doesn't help my attitude if you are going to be so smug about everything," she said.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:45 am

bryn kovacs || DC OC || cell E1 || tags; --

Another day, another dawn behind prison bars. Wait...hadn't she escaped? Had they put her back in? She was alone, too, not in her mother's cell. Bryn raced up to the bars of her cell and peered out, not seeing anyone on the other side. "Hello?" She called softly, before realizing that probably wasn't a good idea. Plenty of people had wanted to hurt her back home, always muttering about her father - who she didn't even really know. It wasn't like they'd spite him by beating her up, anyway. Bryn slid back from the front of her cell, silently peering through the bars. She'd gotten out before, and she was sure she could do it again.

overboss!zacharie || OFF/Fallout || cell F1 || tags; the batter

He awoke slowly, fitfully, feeling decidedly uncomfortable for thinking he was back home. He rubbed his face and saw dark grease come off onto his hand; he never went to bed with his face paint on, not unless he just passed out somewhere. He pawed around, finding that this was definitely not his comfortable space in the Fizztop Grille. He was in a cell, it looked like; his weapon had been taken and his backpack was gone, but his cat mask was still lying beside his bed. He picked it up and looked it over, trying to make sure it wasn't damaged. He glanced around, trying to stay aware of his surroundings, and cocked his head at his cellmate. At least whoever had locked him up here had a poor sense of who to keep together - or a good one, perhaps. "Did you get taller, mon ami?" Zacharie yawned. Something seemed a little off (hehe) about that familiar face, but of course he'd never fully understood that one anyway.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keluvan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:07 pm

Madotsuki|Baku|A1 Cell|Tags: Anya
Madotsuki paused, thinking for a moment. Well, she wasn't exactly enjoying her company either, but... they'd be stuck here for a while, so it'd be in her best interests to befriend this woman. Or convince the guards to let her swap cells, but she doubted that was possible. Ehh. She'll take what she could.

"I'll try. Sorry. It's been like 6 centuries since I've been able to talk to anyone, so I'm a little rusty in that regard."

The Batter|???|F1 Cell|Tags: Overboss!Zacharie

A familiar voice reached out to him, and a rare smile ran across his face. Zacharie was one of the few people who helped him throughout his journey-- and the only one who never betrayed him. The merchant knew that the end was inevitable, and was wise enough to not intrude. Even though The Batter thought of him as merely an ally, he was an ally he was content to bunk with.

"Maybe," he said, turning to face his cellmate. The man with the mask was indeed shorter than usual, and... wait, that mask... at first glance, he had assumed that it was the Judge mask he had donned during the third leg of his quest, but upon closer inspection, he realized that wasn't the case; the eyeholes were the obvious giveaway.

His lower pair of eyes opened in puzzlement as he leaned down to examine the mask. Something was odd about this whole thing, but he wasn't sure what. "This one's new. Where'd you find this?"
Last edited by Keluvan on Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keluvan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:45 pm

Sucy Manbavaran//16??//Female//Witch(In Training)//Cell B1//Tags:Mike Schmidt (After she notices his presence)

Sucy woke up cold and uncomfortable. She noticed that she wasn't in her sleeping robe but she was in her witch robe. She had woken up on a hard bed in a cell... Her witch hat was beside the bed. She got up,grabbed her witch hat and put it on before noticing the note on her pillow... Shs read it and the impossible happened....She looked shocked! Well only a bit... She told herself in a dry voice,"But I haven't poisoned anyone...Yet.." She didn't see her witch broom...Guess they took that away.. She thought to herself. She didn't have anything to do but sit on her bed and look outside the bars.... Wait a second... It said she had a cellmate...Did she really? She didn't see anyone... But Sucy didn't care enough to check again.. She sat on her bed and looked outside the bars into the hall... I wonder if Akko and Lotte are here..Maybe others are here too... Besides me and this possible cellmate... She thought to herself.. She seemed to be in her own thoughts after staring at the bars for a while... Lost in her own thoughts...

Lotte Yanson//16//Female//Witch//Witch (In Training)//Cell C3//Tags:Open//

Lotte woke up in a rather strange place... She wasn't in her dorm room with Akko and Sucy....Where were they anyway?!?! She felt something under her head and saw it was a....note...? She read it and gasped. She seemed to turn even more pale than she already is... She was shocked and afraid..."What have I done wrong?!? Is it because I went into town when I was grounded?!? I knew I shouldn't have done that!!! I'm so sorry!!!" Lotte said freaking out way to much to notice she hadn't read where it said she had a cellmate... She was too busy tearing up and freaking out to notice anything else.....
Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:45 pm

"A little?! Just leave me alone," she grumbled and then thought, "I wish Xander was here..."
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siki » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Marshadow | Pokemon | Cell E3 | Tags: open |

Marshadow felt something was off when their hands brushed something cold and hard. Marshadow slowly open their eyes seeing they are in a room with two beds and metal bars from the entrance but knowing that if they get out they'll have consequences. They got up slowly from the floor and to a sitting position looking down barely moving a muscle. Marshadow thinks this will be the best option for now. Staying put and do nothing, no trouble, no contact, just nothing. Or so they think. Marshadow heard some voices making them shrink and go to the corner of the cell away from the voices. Best not to be seen from others that they don't know.
They could be trouble or bad.
Siki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keluvan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Madotsuki|Baku|A1 Cell|Tags: Anya
The baku threw up her hands in frustration, turning around to grab at the bars and look out at the hallway. She tried, but if the stranger wasn't willing to try too, she'd just pretend her roommate didn't exist. Hopefully she could find a better cellmate... and be able to switch.

Name: Mary Guertena
Age: The DoC of her painting is unknown, but she looks and acts around 9.
Personality: Curious, cheery, actually pretty intelligent for her age but tends to put on a bit of a ditzy facade, clingy, childish, loves art, isn't easily disturbed. May be a little unstable.
History : Long story short, Guertena used the last of his life force to breath life into his paintings, turning Mary to life as well as his other works. The gallery which housed his art became haunted, and Ib and Garry got stuck in there. The only way Mary could leave would be to kill someone in the gallery so they could take her place, so she offed Garry and she and Ib jumped through the painting to leave.
Fandom: Ib
Cannon: Yes
Description: Mary has wavy blonde hair, big, deep blue eyes, and pale skin. She wears a green frock and a blue neckerchief, similar to the red one that Ib wears. She has a white collar and white cuffs at the end of her sleeves. She also wears black knee-high socks and brown shoes that are similar to school shoes.
Species: Painting
What cell you want them in: E3
Other:
Keluvan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:09 am

Anya|Thousands of years old|BtVS|Ex-Demon(human)|Female|Tags: Madotsuki

Anya looked over at Madotsuki and thought, "I wish I had something to pass the time!" She slowly got out of bed and sat by the bars, looking to see who else was in the prison.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:28 am

(Accepted)
(Sorry I have yet to update the front ....Having lack of motivation for everything and anything....)
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:55 am

Name: Drag
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Drag is selfish, greedy, and feisty. Despite his small size he is also very confident in himself and his abilities. He has a small temper and is easily encouraged to do anything as long as gold is involved.
History : Drag was a dragon born in a medieval universe where dragons still flew through the sky. Back then many dragons roamed free on earth and sat in caves filled with gold. Drag is no different. His one main goal in life is to collect as much gold as he possibly can. Despite being very small for a dragon his age, he makes up for it in agility and firepower. No dragon can get as fierce as Drag does when it comes to gold. He will burn down whole villages, even whole kingdoms, to get at gold. He zips right through any kingdom's defenses before running off with their golden chests sometimes 3 times as large as he is. Due to this he was a well known force of destruction whose bounty almost rivaled his hoard of gold.
Fandom: Drag'n'Boom
Cannon: Yes
Description: Drag is a 2 foot tall, red, bipedal dragon. He has two big yellow eyes a big head to match. He has stubby legs and arms with four claws on each. His grin contains about 14 triangle shaped teeth. He has two small wings which are big enough to help him float but he can not actually fly with them. (That's what his jump is for)
Species: Dragon
What cell you want them in: C3
Other: Technically this lore and stuff isn't cannon I made up everything, even the name. However I still consider him a character from the game since everything is based on clues from the game. Also he can't breathe fire and no super jump either.

Strongest Pokemon and Strongest Digimon

Stats-Wise

http://elsword.koggames.com/
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me