Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

Postby A. Ham » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:13 am

ϟ dαkσtα ursα ϟ

need to know wrote:Child of Zeus
Cabin One
Genderqueer
she/they
Pansexual
Tagged; open
Location; outside Cabin One
Waking up alone in the cabin was strange. She had grown so use to the cramped cabin where they threw whoever hadn’t been claimed. It wasn’t like she had been there long, really. It had been just a few days, under a week, that had caused her to be claimed. Zeus, God of the Gods, was her father. That seemed, odd to her. He was so important, and she had always just hidden in the background. It didn’t match up in her head. That didn’t matter, though. He had claimed her as his child, and that was what was what. She sighed, rolling out of the bed. The statue of her father in the middle of the room always gave her a little bit of a heart attack. God, it was awful really. She sighed gently, shaking her head. She disappeared into the bathroom to change. Normally, she would have been able to just change by her bed. But, she had already made eye contact with the statue. There was no changing anywhere near that thing. She sighed gently once she was done. There was no need to stay coped up in the Cabin. It was cold and empty, and would echo when she walked. Hopefully, the stories of her father that she had learned in school would be true. As much as she hated being around other people, she hated how empty the Cabin was. It would be better the minute someone else moved into it. She sighed, walking out to the porch. There was nothing to do there, though. No seats to sit on, nothing comfortable to do. She should, in theory, head to breakfast. Right now, she was afraid of the amount of people there. Later might add more people. It was a touch decision to make, so for now she would just sit on the marble ledge. Maybe, hopefully, she could convince someone to let her remodel the place just a little bit. That seemed unlikely, but she could hope. Maybe, besides the stupid symbol above her head, she would make contact with her father soon. Surely, he would be able to make it so the cabin was a bit more livable.
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:54 am

|Harper Lynn King|Female|Apollo|Claimed|Pegasus Stables|Tags: Open|

Harper needed something to relax her. Animals have always made her happy, so she made her way over to the pegasus stables. She got happy and excited, so of course, she started glowing again. Just normal light coming off of her.
She didn't care, she just wanted to get to the stables and pet and be around the pegasi. Sometimes she would talk to them about her day, though they obviously couldn't respond. She just liked being around them.
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:46 pm

Elliott Lucas Harvey
Male
Apollo
Claimed
Aphrodite Cabin
The blonde smiled warmly towards this man, Matei, and laughed. "No, it's fine. Samuel takes kindly to other dogs. He's just resisting himself, I know he wants to play, really." Samuel looked up at him with his big yellow eyes, and Elliott felt his gaze and laughed. "Go on. It's okay." The German Shepherd's mouth dropped open and it's tongue lolled out. He stepped towards the dog, looking confused at the other dog's appearance. He gave what would have been a shrug, and stood still, waiting for the dog to make a move. Elliott heard his playful bark, and laughed quietly. Elliott turned to the others. "I'm Elliott. Pretty sure I'm an Apollo. That's what I was told, anyway." He smiled, a sad undertone in his gesture.
Last edited by imaginary.jpg on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:25 pm

|Skyler "Skye" Rosenburg|Female|Zeus|Unclaimed|Dining Pavilion|Tags: Open|

Once she'd finished eating her breakfast, Skye decided to explore camp a little. When she'd arrived the previous night, everything had gone by so quickly and she was still in a profound state of shock, so she hadn't been able to see much.

|Dara Patel|Demiboy|Hypnos|Cabin 15|Tags: Open|

Dara slumbered peacefully; enveloped in the plush fabrics of his warm bed. Fairy lights twinkled around his sleeping form in the comfortable darkness of the Hypnos cabin. Fat Amy wriggled out from under his arm, arching her back in a stretch before kneading the padded blankets and settling back down again.

|Mirabelle Everhart|Female|Aphrodite|Counselor|Outside Cabin 10|Tags: Elliott, Matei|

"I definitely don't mind," Mirabelle replied with a warm smile. To be honest, the flames that had momentarily appeared in his gaze had given her slight alarm, though she hid it behind her natural friendliness. When Elliott revealed his name, another smile graced her lips. "I'm Mirabelle," she introduced herself. "If that's too much of a mouthful for you, Mira or Belle is fine; even Bella." Her grey-blue eyes narrowed in thought when he said he believed he was probably an Apollo. "I can see it," she commented.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:20 pm

|Harper Lynn King|Female|Apollo|Claimed|Pegasus Stables|Tags: Open|

Harper spent a while petting the Pegasi, talking to them (they obviously couldn't speak back), and caring for them by refilling their food and water supplies and even giving them all a treat. She walked over to her favorite Pegasus, who she liked to nickname 'Bright Eyes' because whenever Harper was around his eyes would light up and you could tell he was happy.

"Oh, bright eyes. I've been here for almost a week and you're the only friend I've made. Not that bad a deal, you are pretty darn adorable. And you're a good listener," Harper laughed quietly. She was ridiculous, talking to a horse with wings. She figured she would've at least made an acquaintance, but at least she had a lot of free time to explore and be with animals. She's been trying to figure out her powers too.

So far, she glows when she gets mad, scared, excited, sad, etcetera. She's good at healing (she practiced on herself, because she's kind of clumsy and gets hurt a lot), and music is very easy for her. Archery isn't perfect yet, but she's better than most campers (aside from the Apollo children).
She's been trying to see if she can do anything else with this whole... 'emotional glow' thing. So far she can't do anything but make light, but she feels it would be kind of stupid to have an ability that only makes her glow.

She sat down and leaned against the stable walls, and Bright Eyes stood beside her. He was shorter than most pegasi, but still pretty tall. She ran her hand along his white fur and smiled. "Bright eyes, what am I gonna do here? I'm sort of an outsider." She said to the Pegasus, to which she got a neigh in response.
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:39 am

Elliott Lucas Harvey
Male
Apollo
Claimed
Aphrodite Cabin
Elliott listened to her words, and felt the sadness leave his features. This girl- Mira -had a way with people. Her voice sounded angelic, like it was filling his head. Elliott expelled the thought from his mind quickly. Definitely an Aphrodite, he thought. He thought about her words. "I can see it." Did people instantly recognise him as an Apollo? How? He had a blindfold on, surely they wouldn't... Anyway. Back to the present. Elliott looked to where the female's voice came from, and smiled sheepishly. "Um, I may need some guidance getting around. Right now, I mean, not, like, all the time. I have Samuel for that," Elliott said, gesturing towards where the dog's bark had rung out, "But he hasn't had a run around in a long time." His right hand went to his left elbow, and he looked at the floor.
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:02 am

Matei looked at Mirabella. As the son of Hades, he had the ability to sense the life auras of those around him and Mira's was an extremely bright pink while Elliot's was like that of the sun. He was relieved when neither of them minded him tagging along and looked down at Pluto. He could tell that the three headed dog was desperate to play with the German shepherd. His attention turned to Elliot. "I think Pluto wishes to play with him. Though he can be a wee bit temperamental, with the three heads and all." He said softly.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:05 am

caspian reynolds | male | 16 | hecate | claimed | pegasus stable | tags; mentions harper

Caspian sat outside the Hecate cabin, watching the campers walk by. He didn't have much interest in starting up a conversation, he was more of a watcher than a talker. Instead, he sat lost in thought, twirling the ring on his middle right finger. It was a simple silver ring, a gift from his half-sister Ruby when he last visited his family. She was the only reason he had decided to return during the last break. Shaking his head, he stood up. He had things to do and sitting around was not going to get them done. The tube that held his swords was laying on he porch next to him and he slid it into the holder on his belt. It was a little bigger than a police baton. He ran a hand through his hair and headed off towards the stables. The pegasi had, at first, freaked him out. Horses he like, even had a few lessons when he was younger, but he wasn't too keen on the winged ones. He soon learned, however, they were actually more fun. It was a long walk, the Hecate cabin was on the other side of camp, but he didn't mind.
    The smell of horses and hay hit him as he walked into the stable. It wasn't a bad smell to him and he ignored it, silently laughing in his mind at a camper that scrunched up her nose while cleaning a stall out. Aphrodite's kids may like the pegasi, but they didn't like to get dirty. He walked down the aisle towards his pegasus. Well it wasn't his, but he always rode her. A blonde girl he had seen a couple times, but knew she was new, was standing with a pegasus a couple stalls down. He didn't pay her much attention, no more than the other campers around him. Instead, he focused on the buckskin mare in the stall he stood at. "Good morning." He smiled. The mare pushed her nose against his hand. He rubbed it for a moment, then put his palm out flat. A second later, a sugar cube appeared. Perks of having magic. He gave it to her and patted her cheek.

reinette abernathy | female | 17 | athena | claimed |wandering camp | tags; Roka

"Hey! Wait up!" Reinette yelled. She had been walking around the camp, waiting for her next class, and noticed a new camper wandering around looking lost. She had never seen the camper and realized she must have just arrived. Why hadn't Chiron seen to her yet? Reinette couldn't like her wander alone, so she ran up to her. "Hey, you must be a new camper. I'd be happy to show you around." She said with a smile.

jason richards | male | 15 | hermes | claimed | dining pavilion | tags;

Jason rolled his shoulders, shifting his quiver to a more comfortable position on his back. The cabin was practically empty, he was always the last to wake. He stepped over a sleeping bag in the floor, carefully weaving his way out of the cabin. They had recently gained a few more unclaimed members and the cabin was fuller now. Jason didn't mind, he enjoyed being around so many people. He didn't know how people could enjoy solitude. Walking out onto the porch outside, he blinked in the sunlight. He looked around at the campers headed off to various activities. With a large yawn, he headed out towards the dining pavilion for a quick breakfast before he started his day.
Last edited by gotsalt? on Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:14 am

|Skyler "Skye" Rosenburg|Female|Zeus|Unclaimed|Wandering Camp|Tags: Open|

Once she'd finished eating her breakfast, Skye decided to explore camp a little. When she'd arrived the previous night, everything had gone by so quickly and she was still in a profound state of shock, so she hadn't been able to see much.

|Dara Patel|Demiboy|Hypnos|Sleeping in Cabin 15|Tags: Open|

Dara slumbered peacefully; enveloped in the plush fabrics of his warm bed. Fairy lights twinkled around his sleeping form in the comfortable darkness of the Hypnos cabin. Fat Amy wriggled out from under his arm, arching her back in a stretch before kneading the padded blankets and settling back down again.

|Mirabelle Everhart|Female|Aphrodite|Counselor|Outside Cabin 10|Tags: Elliott, Matei|

"I can help with that," Mirabelle offered amicably when Elliott mentioned that he might need some guidance. She fingered the second of the seven beads on her camp necklace as she recalled the many times she'd shown new campers around. I'll have to be sure to be extra descriptive, she mentally remarked, unwittingly shooting a glance at the grey blindfold that stretched around Elliott's eyes. She immediately felt a little guilty for thinking that. He probably just wants to be treated like everyone else, she contemplated. But I shouldn't assume what other people want. I'll just have to try to be as helpful as possible without making things too awkward. Her countenance revealed none of her nervous thoughts; remaining frozen in a friendly smile.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkhatine » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:03 am

Michael "Kimchi" Kim :: Male :: 14 :: Son of Hermes :: Mess Hall :: Tags - Jason

Michael woke up with a long stretch, pushing himself up on his bed and swinging his legs down. He carefully hopped over all the people sleeping on the floor, then exited the cabin, squinting his eyes against the bright glare of the morning sun. Still half asleep, the demigod stumbled to the dining pavilion and plopped himself down at the Hermes table. Yawning, Michael mumbled an instinctive thanks when a plate of pancakes appeared before him before dousing them with syrup. He mumbled, "Apple juice, please," in the direction of the goblet, smiling when he took a sip of fresh, sweet, apple juice.

Michael was just mopping up the last of the syrup with a chunk of pancake when Jason walked up to the table, looking tired. He offered him a smile. "Good morning! Did you sleep well?" the 14-year-old chirped at the older teen.
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me