ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ɴᴇᴡ&ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Crossflare » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:03 pm

Teshin: Tags: DeathBringer

"Most of my kind call my species a infested insecticons or fungus we're not common because we have beast bot mentality as in we roam in packs and are considered outcasts to normal insecticons. They do not welcome my kind nor do they seek sparkmates with my kind. I am possibly the only insecticon on earth that has this altmode" Teshin said
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whirl » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:12 pm

σptιmus primє wrote:
Reyna | femme | autobot | scout | tags: Brainstorm

Reyna jumped at the very loud crash and looked at her and blinked slowly, "What?" She blinked again, "Well, I guess so, but what would happen if the blades were jammed? Or if something was of a material that was not easily broken down and ruined the blades? I see some good in it, it would do a good deal of damage because of jagged edges, but to who? I mean we know things are unstable with the 'cons and all, but neither of us have made a move for some time. I have heard word of something, but it was very vague, and probably made up and twisted as it passed from bot to bot." She said with a frown at the prototype weapon and then at Brainstorm, "You... You have tested it, right? Not here of course, I hope."

Brainstorm | Femme | Autobot | Scientist | tags; Reyna

"Testing? Well..." She trailed off, switching topics from that. "Damage to anyone! Doesn't have to be cons, I'm a weapons engineer. If I don't build something I get antsy, it could be of use somehow." Brainstorm's wings lowered ever so slightly with the criticism. "I would expect people using it to have some common sense of what can be shredded and not! I would hope we at least give our fighters some sort of smarts, are you telling me I've been lied to?"
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧──────────────── ✧
xxxxccxxxxxxxxxxx
══════════════

I only use CS to RP. Only Transformers stuff. Also I keep CS open in a tab at all times so I don't forget to reply, so it always says I'm online even though I'm usually not.
☆ ☆Pixel #1 free to use ☆ ☆
☆ ☆Pixel #2 free to use ☆ ☆

xxxxxxxxccxxxxxxx
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧ ──────────────── ✧
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
Whirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:53 pm

sparkblitz skidd to try and stop, barely missing the canine, he stopped not far after it and transformed "you ok?!" he looked back with worry
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:25 pm

DeathBringer | mech | autobot | predacon | tags: Teshin

DeathBringer nodded as he took in the new information, "I am surprised. I have seen many different types of bots and Cybertronians with unique and unheard traits and abilities, and yours has to be one of the top most interesting I have ever seen. I mean no insult nor harm." He said carefully and smoothly.

Reyna felt bad a little for Brainstorm, "I understand being antsy and restless, believe me. It would actually be quite useful if we are attacked, even by something of this planet's origin." Reyna laughed lightly at the engineer's last question "I used to know a few, though they didn't last long." She said with dry humor and a small smile.

Talon | mech | decepticon | assassin | tags: Sparkblitz

Talon let out a snarl of annoyance and walked to him, "Watch where you're going, you nearly took me out." He said quietly, but not weakly as he looked up at him, as he was approximately 4'10. He was tempted to claw him for what he did, but decided against it, he didn't want to get into trouble. He paced around the young mech, "What are you doing so far from the base?" He barked
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:36 pm

"im takeing some time off" he rolled his optics "i am sorry for nearly running you down though" he frowned, looking like he ment it

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:54 pm

Talon scoffed, not buying his apology. "Ooh, is work getting a little too hard for you? Deal With It." He said in a mockingly sweet voice to taunt and challenge him, stopping in front of him and looking up at him. "I hunt down and kill other people for a living and I get beat up, hurt, and exhausted from it, but do i complain? No. No i don't!" He snapped viciously, his patience frayed by exhaustion and wariness.
Last edited by little_light on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whirl » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:43 pm

σptιmus primє wrote:

Reyna felt bad a little for Brainstorm, "I understand being antsy and restless, believe me. It would actually be quite useful if we are attacked, even by something of this planet's origin." Reyna laughed lightly at the engineer's last question "I used to know a few, though they didn't last long." She said with dry humor and a small smile.

Brainstorm | femme | Autobot | Scientist | tags; Reyna

Brainstorm's wings perked up again, "See? Not wasting time after all!" She let out a small 'hm' noise at the last comment as well, "That's a little sad, honestly. I mean, what do higher ups even expect to get out of that? They can't just be brute forces, there has to be some logic behind their attacks! To think we won the war with that kind of army!"

Whirl wrote:
Vos | mech | Decepticon | Sniper | tags; open

How long had Vos been out here? He had no clue. After the split, he was pretty much left for dead. Nobody wanted to take an ornery, sassy, mech that most people couldn't understand under their protection. And Earth was terrible, all of it was terrible. From the organic matter that constantly got caught in his seams to the little fleshlings that would try to snap his picture and post it on social media, calling him "cryptid"? He wasn't sure what the word meant, it had no Primal translation. He didn't like it though, hissing and screeching at them and smashing their electronic devices so they couldn't flash at him anymore.

He. Hated. Earth.

The only flesh creatures that he had found community with was felines, and he had learned some things through them just by following them around. For example; the best places to hide were around trees. Humans rarely ventured out far in the places there were lots of trees. He thought he would be left alone there, maybe someone would pick up his energy signature sometime and come take him back to Cybertron or anywhere off this horrible planet.

Currently, Vos stalked on all fours through a clearing, squinting around and audials turned so he could hear every little noise around him. He had heard the Autobot base was still operational, and maybe if he could find it. He could have some energon reserves to live off of for a while.

((Reposting because I haven't gotten a response yet ^^;))
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧──────────────── ✧
xxxxccxxxxxxxxxxx
══════════════

I only use CS to RP. Only Transformers stuff. Also I keep CS open in a tab at all times so I don't forget to reply, so it always says I'm online even though I'm usually not.
☆ ☆Pixel #1 free to use ☆ ☆
☆ ☆Pixel #2 free to use ☆ ☆

xxxxxxxxccxxxxxxx
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧ ──────────────── ✧
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
Whirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:22 am

spark wasnt fased by the mechs snapping, raiseing an eyebrow in slight confusion "hey i said i was sorry, i dont see why your so upset about me being out here. kill whoever you want i dont care" he shruged and went to go around him

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:13 am

DeathBringer | mech | autobot | predacon | tags: Teshin

DeathBringer nodded as he took in the new information, "I am surprised. I have seen many different types of bots and Cybertronians with unique and unheard traits and abilities, and yours has to be one of the top most interesting I have ever seen. I mean no insult nor harm." He said carefully and smoothly.

Reyna smiled, "Exactly, wits are powerful, if one knows how to use them correctly. I heard an old phrase said by humans, 'The pen is mightier than the sword' meaning words can be more influential and powerful than brute strength. I agree fully, and being smart and tactful counts too." She looked at the weapon once more and tilted her head, lost in thought for a second, before looking at Brainstorm again. "I think it would do us some good to have this. I heard that humans have developed more powerful weapons more quickly than before, and some have taken ideas from us." She said with a hard tone, remembering problems with a particular human before.

Talon lashed out with his spiked tail at the young mech for his arrogance, and it pierced his armor and was lodged long enough to inject a temporary and painful paralyzing poison. The poison interacted quickly, but not instantly, and he preferred it that way. He instantly regretted it, but only for a second before he swiped at him too, his talons not poisoned. He bared his needle-like teeth in a vicious smile, "Enjoy that for your arrogance, slagger" He hissed as he went to leave the mech, his back exposed, and his injured left hind leg.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:19 am

sparkblitz yelped in pain feeling his leg get ripped up by the things tail "little glitch! what was that for were on the same side!" he switched out his gun, cringing as the poison gave his leg a numb burning feeling, slowly moving up his leg and making him limp some if he tried to walk. that wouldn't be an issue for him though, he was better at long range targets anyways.

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks