Magic & Muggles (Harry Potter RP) New And Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Magic & Muggles (Harry Potter RP) New And Accepting

Postby lulu1239 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:15 pm

(oh love triangles are always fun)
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:20 pm

Yes. Yes they are
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โ˜†
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiupaws » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:20 am

Image:Image
Name: Moony Lupin
Nickname: {Make one up for her}
Year: 5th
Sexuality:Bisexaul
Backstory: Moony is the daughter of Remus Lupin, though he doesn't know she exists. Since she was a baby she has lived with many foster families, which didn't work out. Many of them would get extremely annoyed with her talking to snakes, not only did it annoy them but it terrified them. Though she can speak it she isn't fluent in parseltongue, she can still halfly speak it, but she can understand it clearly. Her name was brought upon her by one of her more nicer foster parents as a toddler, she hadn't been given a name so people would call her by her last name. She believed she was called Moony because her hair resembled the moon, though she was more than likely wrong. Her mother is still, till this day, unknown. While she was younger she was messing with one of her foster siblings wands and tried a spell, she was about three while this happened, she had tried pronouncing a spell and got it wrong which caused her hair to change colors and never change back to pure black. Her current foster wizard family was the McClaine family {Carole was her mother, John was her father, Ryland and Alice were her brother and sister}. When she got the letter from Hogwarts her former foster parents were happy for her, considering they were a family of wizards, their older children had been placed in Hufflepuff and Gryffindor though with Moony's knowledge no one was surprised when she was sorted into Ravenclaw. She tented to read and study random books, though to most Ravenclaw's she was a disgrace to bare the house name she didn't pay much attention in class, she tended to doodle random things on her homework, yet she still somehow made it top of the class, well behind Hermione Granger anyway. When she was 14 she read about the Animagus spell and was interested, though she knew it was highly illegal for her to become one, she did it. She spent three months prier to the actual spell preparing for it, after training herself, with help from her old foster sister she found a way to consume the needed amount of food and water during the month she spend doing the spell. The trait she is stuck with while she is an Animagus is her hair color and a scar on her nose that she had gotten from messing with her foster mother's owl, Leaf. Her own pet is an snowy owl named Percy. She admired Hermione from the beginning of 3rd year, her intelligence was outstanding, which made it hard for Moony to interpret why she was not in Ravenclaw. Though she still has not gained the courage to even give Hermione a simple hello.
House: Ravenclaw
Blood:Pure-blood
Crush: Hermione Granger
Personality:observant, snarky, clever, anxious, fierce, kind, gentle, obedient, skillful, sly, trustworthy, faithful, strict, and stubborn
Best Friend: She doesn't have the courage to speak to many people.
Wand:11" Elm, unicorn hair.
Patronus:Wolf
Animagus: South American gray fox

{ if theirs anything I need to change/take away feel free to tell me!}
Image ๐–—๐–Š๐–’๐–š๐–˜ ~ ๐–๐–Š/๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–ž Image
taken | check out my links| artist
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 43 people.
I have received 13 gifts.
I have nuked 9 people.
I have received 1 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

[url]x[/url] | [url]x[/url]| x
xiupaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:55 am

Accepted
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jugheads » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:58 am

there are so many gay characters, i'm so happy, dawh,
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
hello! my name is cassidy, and i'm
obsessed with sherlock. i adore
hp, โ €ahs, twd,โ €and fx makeup.
lit!rp - tรธp - p!atd - memes - xiii
โ€ข wattpad โ€ข instagram โ€ข song โ€ข

โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
jugheads

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:11 am

I think we can start now...
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:21 am

Name: Cho Chang

Nickname: Cho-Cho Train (Don't do it. You'l regret everything)

Year: 5th

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Image: Above

Backstory: Cho is a chinese girl, born to an old magical family. Her parents did not have any magical power (Squibs), but taught her simple things needed for witchery. At the age of six, Cho learned about quidditch and became a devout fan of the Tutshill Tornados. Cho likes most things in general, unless it is related to bad-talking mudbloods. She overheard a friend of hers talking like that once, and rumors state that the girl was never the same again.

House: Ravenclaw

Blood: Not pure, as her grandmother was a muggle

Crush: Cedric Diggory/I will add a character that is being played

Personality: Smart/Bubbly/Emotional

Best Friend: Moony Lupin

Other: I seriously don't know what to put for her. I'm more experienced in male characters T^T
~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:55 am

Scarlett Got up, feeling her mind wasn't ready for the day ahead. She dressed in her Slytherin robes, and walked into the common room. She clutched her potions book, but it was year six, as she had aced all of the year five potions
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiupaws » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:04 pm

Draco/Tags: Open
Draco slid out of his bed, rubbing his tired eyes as he walked to his dresser to grab his robes. He quickly changed, than made his way the restroom to fix his hair and brush his teeth. Noticing the time, he was already late for Potions. Taking his time he grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder, checking that his book was in their first. As he made his way down the corridor he scoffed at a few Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs as he passed them, he had hoped to be in the same potions class as the Gryffindors' cosindering that was Harry's house.Though he couldn't recall which house he was sharing his class with, hopefully not the Hufflepuffs, in his opinion they were obnoxious and fairly annoying.

Moony/Tags:Open
Moony let a sigh escape her lips as her tired eyes drifted threw the many books sat upon the shelf in front of her. "I don't even wanna read any of these." She mumbled under her breathe before exiting the library. She walked down the crowded corridor, trying her best not to run into people. Though she soon failed, tumbling to the ground as her books scattered to the floor, along with her quill, ink, and about fifty sheets of parchment. She huffed with annoyance as she started to gather her belongings, soon she noticed that the glass holding the ink had shattered, black ink stained the concrete floor as she tried her best to pick up the shards. She quickly looked at her books noticing that they were all lined with the black oozy ink, while the parchment had some ink on it. She huffed noticing that it had been her potions essay that she had dropped and scattered around her.
Image ๐–—๐–Š๐–’๐–š๐–˜ ~ ๐–๐–Š/๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–ž Image
taken | check out my links| artist
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 43 people.
I have received 13 gifts.
I have nuked 9 people.
I have received 1 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

[url]x[/url] | [url]x[/url]| x
xiupaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Scarlett sped up and greeted Draco. "I hear we have potions with the Gryffindors."
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me