Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepti

Postby Senrage » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:22 pm

a sleek yellow and red motorcycle sits quietly upon the ledge of a Canon a green scanning line shining down into the dark depths , upon the dash a screen in an alien language floods forth thousands of cal ulations and results-.... Talk to me surge. What am I looking at? I say while looking down and observing several arcs of raw electricity and energy arc from one side to the other of the 200 foot crack in the solid earth-..... Strange.. -i shift to my bot form and scan the area only lightly picking up on a pair of hidden transmissions of unidentified origin and content-..... What is going on, this cluster of material was inactive until today.... -i take a large armored hand and grab my chin in thought-... as I ponder in silence my comm erupts I to life with abit of static from the atmospheric white noise-

your looking at a deposit of depleted energon that's... Recharging itself......HOW FASCINATING! you must bring back a sample commander!

I grimace as the higher pitched excited voice erupts into my comm . -. Just send a drone down surge. I'm going the check out a couple signatures... That have been bothering me for quite awhile now. Any word on where biological signature originated from?. Cathedral? -i say addressing a different member-

200 klicks south by south east. Location. Human settlement. Vehicle Repair shop. Warning. Several Cybertronian signatures detected on the surface 300 klicks south by Southwest. One flyer. One ground vehicle. -a computerized voice answers me

[Cybertronian signatures? What's going on with this planet. Granted the charts were a couple decades old but his my h activity is unnatural for a backwater.] -i think to myself before looking to the south -.....You better be there this time old man.....-I say softly before shifting back to bike mode a hologram appearing as a rider-

deeper under the junkyard..... Corrode finds his systems starting up after an extended period of time nanites glowing green in the dark dank cavity underneath the massive piles of scrap metal- ugh....-I use my one arm to life my up from my imbedded place in the machinery below me-....-Looking around there's piles of Cybertronian and human scrap everywhere, looking down with a glance a majority of my parts have decayed after my rather.. untimely shutdown-......I'm getting old.
GOTTA GO FAST!
DAMNIT! EVERY TIME! CURSE YOU GRINEEEEEEEEER!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:50 am

Solar fenced a bit as she saw the dark shape of pacific coming towards her. She couldn't tell who it was from this distance. Instead of waiting around to find put the hard way she quickly climbed back into the ship threw the hatch shed left open, closing and sealing it before jumping down from the ladder attached to the hatch and near by wall.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:31 am

Whiteout was surprised by the venom that seemed to trace this femme's especially decided tone, though he did detect a vulnerability. Reading other bots had become his specialty in his chosen profession; perhaps he could decipher others better than he could himself, especially now. As the femme's engines ripped and she lurched with a sudden surge of speed ahead of him, he could only be confused at a startling, well-repressed (thank Primus) sense of desperation that he lose sight of her. Whiteout was not fond of the gripping feeling which held no grounds in his spark, yet he was compelled by it. Besides, he always found that speedsters like this femme held a certain charm over him, and he had a good idea where this femme originated from. Shifting up a few gears, Whiteout's silent engines sent him bolting after her. Soon, he had not only caught up with her, but was a nose ahead of her. "Let me guess-- you're from Velociron." It was not a question as must of a statement, and there was an undeniable smirk in his tone that made his confidence all the more obvious. Sensing the femme's surprise that he was keeping pace with her, his spark swelled with an impish pride.
"I was once a familiar face at that dizzying planet. I got to know its residents, melded with the culture. While I was there, I earned myself a complimentary tune up from a good friend." A good friend that he had murdered in cold energon years later. Whiteout remembered that nightmarish day well. In order to keep his spark, he had (rather ironically) sold it to Megatron, and his first mission as a Decepticon had been to raid Velcitron and strip it of everything valuable. He had his reasons for complying, though there was a mysterious black smudge on in his memory concerning Velocitron. He remembered coming back from his mission begging, wailing for something to be wiped from his memory. He couldn't help but huff in incredulity about it now. What had he, the ever-aloof Whiteout, cared so much for that he had been reduced to groveling for that kind of mercy? It was a bit of a spine chilling mystery.

Once Shockwave was assured that Nightshade had received his transmissions, he turned from his monitor which depicted her rapid approach to return to the subject of the caged human. However, quite unexpectedly, he found the half-scrapped cage the human had once been cowering empty. What a minor inconvenience. Knowledgeable on the fact that no specimen could enter or exit his underground lab without being especially authorized in his security systems, Shockwave was especially unperturbed that the human had escaped back up to the surface to go run and tell his fleshy friends of the secrets he had discovered. Utilizing an in-built carbon dioxide detector, he easily located Pharma's lab rat, who panted silently from behind an instrument trolley.
Shockwave approached apathetically, scooping up the human in his only hand and bringing him up to the level of his chassis. "Where is the one who brought you here, human?" he inquired, deciding against spilling the specimen's blood and guts into all of the joints and crannies in his fingers and palm. Perhaps Pharma had a logical reason for holding a human captive, though he highly doubted it. Pharma was a highly erratic bot whose decisions were often questionable, though Shockwave knew that to presume was illogical. If Pharma had any intentions concerning the human, he would likely return and then could be questioned. After all, Shockwave was displeased that the mech had apparently broken into a seized his dormant lab and desired answers.

Hijack watched behind the bulging black lenses over his eyes as Arachnid mercifully snuffed the spark of the writhing Insecticon between them. He did not flinch, though there was a sense of pity he felt for the fallen soldier. That pity, however, was swiftly forgotten in the presence of the queen, whose purring tones wooed and enthralled him immediately. He bowed his head lower in an indication to his answer--yes, he had been quite busy, though he could not very well explain that to her in full.
There was a sense of panic which struck him when his glorious and formidable queen asked for his name, though her savory touch, which sent shudders of admiration through his core, was a beckoning which could not be ignored. "Hi...Hi-Hijack," he managed, internally cursing himself for his most unfortunate speech impediment. Fearful that he had displeased his queen with his inadequacies, he remained bowed, desperate for her approval despite his rank stupidity.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:43 am

reggie ghasped at the bit of pain that came from his side wehn he was picked up. he glared at the much larger mech "i dont know.. he said he was bored" he huffed. he didnt care if pharma got into trouble, as long as he wasnt squished any time soon.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:32 am

she had continued walking disregarding the the noise she head for a few seconds before double guessing if something was really out there should she run or hide?... she shook her head then proceeded to stop where she was and look around "hello?" she said in a semi loud voice unsure if she was imagining the noise or not
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:58 pm

Pacific continued his course. He was sure that he saw Somebody. And he was determined to find out who. Not just anybody could disappear on a whim. Not unless his optics were playing tricks on him. Though he doubted that to be true. He got closer and closer, scanning the area. There was definitely a Cybertronian signature. All he needed now was to find out who.

Meltdown smiled a bit. So this human didn't see him. Now he was in a bit of a playful mood though, and with his tail he knocked over a trash can, watching her for a response. He himself was still invisible, so it would seem as though the trash fell over on its own. Something he knew would hopefully spook the girl.

Lectors spark seemed to skip a beat as she listened to him. No wonder he could keep up. She was just glad the road she was on was barren of other cars, as well as being mostly straight. If they were in any other part of this planet, they might have to dodge around trees, mountains, or people. "Peh, you must have been there after I left, I've no memories of any bot such as yourself. Not many fliers there. There seemed to be something off about this bot though, something she couldn't put her servo on. But something in her wanted badly to get away from him. Like a distant memory of pain. She could see a city nearby, she'd escape in there. A lot of tall buildings would make for fine cover. However, they were going on a path that led along the city, but not toward it. Thinking fast she slammed on her breaks and made a hard 90 degree turn before speeding off toward the city, kicking up a large cloud of dust in her wake that would hopefully block his vision of her for long enough to get away. Yet still.. she couldn't figure out why she felt so strongly to get away from the first bot she had met on this planet..

Kat walked into the junkyard and went right to a pile of broken down cars, popping them open and searching for the pieces she needed. Slowly she gathered a piece here or a piece there. She couldn't help but get giddy whenever she entered the scrap yard, there was so much treasure to be found! This piece would bring the speed up, this would make gear shifting smooth as silk. She laughed to herself as she found what she hoped would be the last piece to her puzzle. What a relief it would be to finally get her car finished! Who needed to buy a car when you could make one, and spec it to your own standards?? So enthralled with her finds, that she completely remained oblivious to the moving pile of scrap.

Arachnid merely smiled as she listened. What she liked so much about these Insecticons was not their intelligence, but rather their loyalty to her. Watching this one, who had procured a very deadly corrosive acid, bow to her so obediently, only made her purr all the more. "Hijack, hmm? Well, Hijack, you are definitely a promising one aren't you? I want you to make more of that acid. It could be very.. Useful.. To me in the future. Any ingredients you need, I'll have fetched for you. I'll have no more wasted though, is that understood? We will find you a more adequate.. Lab.." She thought for a moment, remembering that Shockwave had many labs on this world. "I'll send out some scouts. Until than, you are to make a list of what you need. Do it quickly. I do not like to wait."

Nightshade continued on her way, quickly she made her descent to earth, and to the coordinates. With luck this planet would be easy pickings. She knew that, at the very least, it was without a prime to protect it. That alone would make it all the easier to take over. Soon enough she landed at the entrance, her body still red hot from her descent from space. "Shockwave, open this door immediately!" She commed to him, knowing he was one of the few that could open the door.
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:59 am

"Must have been," he muttered in almost noncommittal agreement, though he did agree with her. He would have had her information locked away somewhere in his processor had he ever come across her before, though, with his bizarre inclination towards her, he was almost suspicious that they had at least briefly et somewhere. Perhaps not on Velocitron, but somewhere...
Whiteout almost decided to ask for her designation to see if that would somehow ring a bell (though he knew it wouldn't, for he never failed to pull up information on anyone he had ever met before now), but, with all abruptness, the femme's tires were screeching against the asphalt beneath her and she disappeared from beneath him. Whiteout reacted with unparalleled reflexes, pointing his nose straight up into the sky and bolting hundreds of feet into the air in under two seconds. With a flourish, he spun upright, using the advantage of his height to spy the embarrassingly conspicuous trail of dirt the femme left as she barreled off road and towards a nearby human city. Honestly, he was surprised. Had he made such a bad first impression? His nature demanded that she regret her decision to be so needlessly rude to him, that he creep under her plating and vex her until a blaster and her helm would seem a match made in the Allspark. Though he could not deny the way his spark lurched in a slight panic at seeing her vanish from him so quickly. So, he took off after her at top speed, gaining on her swiftly and soon passing overhead. Only once he had a decent lead on her did he suddenly dive straight for the ground. He pulled up with mere feet to spare, proceeding to unleash a torrent of ice which quickly became a wide, horseshoe shaped wall that towered high and stood like a fortress in the speeding femme's path. He sped up high into the air then, arching upside down over his work and behind the femme, where he transformed in midair and landed gracefully on his pedes, hoping to trap the femme between his wall and himself. "What's the rush, Sweetspark?"

Shockwave paid no mind to the human's gasp of pain nor his emboldened glare of hatred and fear. In fact, he made no indication of acknowledging anything about the human, though he heard his huff clearly. He looked away from the human, turning to appraise the gage which he had partially destroyed. He could fix it as easily as he had broken it and intended on doing so. He lumbered over to it and turned it onto its side, where he pressed a pede back down onto it until the force of his weight cause the bars to groan and slowly bend back into their proper place. Then he placed the cage upright and all but flicked the human inside, locking him back to the place where Pharma would want him. It was likely that the mech would return in time, and, for all of his so called "peer's" madness, Shockwave determined that it would be wisest to give him as few reasons as possible to react illogically.
As Shockwave rose to his full height from placing the human back into his cage, he received a communication's link message that was not so kind to his audio receptors. Nightshade, and she was yelling just like her weak and pathetic father. He had never understood their need to roar their every word and command. Shouting was illogical. One need only to speak their words to be heard, to be obeyed.
Not unlike he had treated the human, Shockwave did not acknowledge Nightshade verbally but simply walked back to his computer station, where, with a few commands known only to him, the barriers blocking the entrance to his lab pulled away, a non-verbal acknowledgement that he had received her message. He did not turn away from his station, where he worked to discover Pharma's activities on his computers, to greet her or explain his situation. He was certain that Nightshade's hot head would send her spouting nonsense over his monotone facts so, he would wait for her to senselessly vent over trivialities and surely roar at him for having a human for a captive, though it was not his at all. That was the problem with other bots, one of the endless things which confused him about others. Exceedingly few bots considered every variability but instead jumped to whatever conclusion struck their emotions the most. If science was driven with the same irrational forces, Shockwave doubted that it would ever see a day of progress...Though, reflecting upon his anticipation that Nightshade would castigate him for his "keeping of a human specimen", he supposed there always was the slim possibility that she would think before she spoke. A million other possibilities then followed, filed away from most to least likely. He understood that the only way he would discover the truth was to wait and see.

Hijack waited, waited to be berated, mocked, struck at...but none of those things came from his queen. Rather, she purred his name in the most titillating tone, causing his spark to swell with shock and relief and total enchantment. He did not dare to look up at her even under the shields which hid his glowing optics, never so bold as to even be so secretly disrespectful. He listened to her most intently, his spark racing, flooding with pride and stark incredulity at once. The things he wished to tell her now! Oh, if he could only speak! He would tell his queen, he would show her, everything which he could make for her! His concoctions went so far beyond mere corrosive acids! He could create serums which cause bots to turn on themselves, poisons that paralyze Cybertronian victims, viruses with which he could control minds for her! ...But his magnificent queen would likely never know that, for he did not know how to tell her what he could do for her, how greatly he desired to be her most worthy and valued servant.
He bowed his head most obediently to his queen's wishes, his spark quietly skipping a beat at the prospect of procuring his own lab, a gift from the queen herself. His was beside himself in both glee and humility. "Queen." How bowed once more, deeply and gracefully, to show his compliance to her command. Seeing that her command was also her dismissal of him, Hijack hurried away for a station in which to make his list.
Last edited by O.G. on Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:52 pm

- shifting my weight around under the pile of scrap I let loose a swarm of glowing green insect sized and smaller Nanites absolute swarms of tiny robots flood into all the crevices which surround me In This scrap heap the sounds of thousands of tiny saws and grinders causes the air to him, forcing the metals to glow red around me after mere moments shortly following the creaks and groans of metal which begin to dissolve and breakdown their form lost to a liquid or raw state, forged into materials ,components or even just salvaging items, swarming around the parts human and Cybertronian alike my body is rather rapidly rebuilt and repaired.-....Where the heck am I.. -i say as the to am plates attach to my rebuilt limbs-....-I push up at a wall of scrap my servoed hand slowly punching through the edge and slightly illuminating the dark hollow I've found myself trapped within, the smell of oil gasoline prevelant in the air flowing through as a .miasma the metal around me continuing to glow and resolve and part by part I slowly rebuild the scrap around me defined before finally crumbling to dust a swarm of now rust colored Nanites flooding the air like a dark cloud before calling to the ground in piles of dust and rust- well.... How did I end up here again...? -i say looking around and the down as I notice a small organic being gathering materials a bout 15 feet away-...

-my engine roars to life as well as coupled with several boosting servos a massive spark of energy fires backwards bolting in a blue streak down the mountain side as 2 very rapid and distinct signatures appear on my radar-.... The two cathedral mentioned....] I think to my self somewhat curious ,. I feel tension on my plates rightfully
Before breaking through a barrier a sudden lack of resistance causes me to bolt directly into the area rushing at blistering speed, the dust behind me seeming to only appear in the air moments after I pass it doesn't take me long to have a visual of a scene of one bot trying to pin the other with a wall of ice no less. [God I hate ice....] I think to myself remembering an unpleasant stay I. A solid block of ice for several centuries-
GOTTA GO FAST!
DAMNIT! EVERY TIME! CURSE YOU GRINEEEEEEEEER!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:05 pm

she stopped thinking for that moment looking over and seeing the trash now lying over which scared her reminding her of the dangers that lurked around which she just speed walked away hopefully didn't attracted its attention of what ever made the noise but unfortunately that probably would not happen
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:48 pm

Meltdown couldn't help but smile as he watched her pick up her pace. He stalked her playfully, not intending to harm her, rather just getting bored of what seemed like a fruitless search for other cybertronian's. Why search for his own kind when he could make friends with the locals? He made himself visible before trotting after the girl, wondering just how she would react before his ears tuned into the sounds of nanites eating through metal. Perhaps his search for other bots wasn't as fruitless as he thought. As he thought this all out, he seemed to just be standing and staring at the girl, though he was simply spacing out, lost in thought.

Thinking fast, Lector transformed and used her speed to jump high, she pulled out and heated up one of her swords, stabbing it into the wall where she launched herself further up until she was up at the top of the wall, staring down at him "You're going to have to try harder than that if you are trying to catch me." she taunted him laughing softly before leaping down the opposite side, kicking off the wall and transforming, not even noticing that another bot had been speeding toward them as she herself took off like a bullet for the city. She felt conflicted, why did her spark hurt so much when she heard him call her sweetspark? It hurt, yet she yearned it.. All of it was so confusing, that getting some alone time to try and think things through seemed best. Yet still the bot tagged after her doggedly. If she could just remember something about him.. She groaned, trying to remember anything was a pain.

Kat happily put the supplies in a bag before turning to see what the sound was. She blinked. Than again. A giant robot was in the junkyard? Who would build such a thing? It looked old and rusted, no wonder it was tossed. But she didn't remember it being there a few moments ago.. Slowly she approached it, analyzing it, wondering what sort of wiring it had that could have made it move on its own as she thought she saw. Her eyes seemed to glow with curiosity, she wanted to take it apart and try to put it back together. This would definitely make an interesting second project now that her car was virtually finished.

Arachnid moved on after she watched Hijack take off. She knew there were plenty of labs to choose from, that mad scientist Shockwave seemed to have an abundance of them. She called to several scouts and had them sent off to go find a suitable lab for them to move into. As well as that, she called for some con to clean up the remains of the dead Insecticon that hijack had accidently corroded. "What a promising day.." She said to herself as her army did as they were told so easily. If only the humans of Earth were so easily taken over. Once they had a lab, she would make her move.

Nightshade scowled as she walked in. She glanced down and saw the human in its cage. She had read about humans, and wondered what Shockwave could possibly want with such a worthless being. Though honestly she could care less for the answer. "Shockwave, I shall not bother with any pleasantries. I'm here simply to finish what father failed accomplish. If you are as logical as your files read, you would be wise enough to assist me, rather than get in my way. I'll very well make it worth your time, I know you fancy dabbling with life and other such.. abominations. Lend me the support you showed my father and I shall supply you with all the test subjects you desire." She said as she placed a hand on her hip. Though it sounded as though she was giving him a choice, she was very well prepared to kill him if he decided to decline her offer.
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me