This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby jörmungandr. » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:59 am

The Basics
    Name: Barrage
    Breed: Razorwhip
    Coloration: Metallic Grey
    Eyes: Bright Green
    Scars/birthmarks: N/A

Digging Deeper
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Personality: He is aggressive and deadly by nature. He does not like being around many people or dragons. Socializing is not something he likes to do or something he is good at. He does not trust very many. And even when he does start to trust, you can lose his trust easily. If you can make him your friend he is extremely loyal. He will do close to anything to protect the ones he cares about. He is highly intelligent, and has a sense of humor and is somewhat vain, taunting its opponents when they are defeated.
    Dislikes: Large amounts of people/dragons, failing.
    Fears: Being trapped.
    History: He has always lived on the islands that surrounds Berk. Even after the tribe made peace with dragons he never came to fully trust them. Though, he can be found near Berk more often and sometimes even visits it every once in a while. Though, he usually comes during the night while there aren't many people around. He has yet to find a rider due to his mistrust in people. But if you show you are no harm to him, he will let you get close.

Personal Relations
    Friends: None/Open
    Family: Unknown
    Rider: None/Open
    Relationship with rider: N/A

About the Razorwhip
    Abilities/Skills:
    -Speed and Agility: Razorwhips have been shown to be quite acrobatic dragons as their metal-like bodies have no lack of flexibility at all. They are able to twist their neck and their tail as well. They can also tie themselves into a knot, according to Bucket. It was shown from Windshear that Razorwhip speed are fast enough to be near as Night Fury.
    -Strength and Combat: The Razorwhip has shown to be able to pull a tree off the ground quickly, and drag it in the air at full speed without any struggle. They were described to be as powerful as a Typhoomerang.
    -Whip-like Tail: The Razorwhip has a telescopic tail that it can use as a whip. and can even be used to grip objects. This tail is also extremely sharp, seen to be able to cut wood and rock. The rest of their body is quite flexible. The Dragon Eye indicates that a Razorwhip can use its tail to squeeze the life out of its victim.
    -Barbs: Like Deadly Nadders and Whispering Deaths, Razorwhips can shoot spines from their tails. They are incredibly sharp
    and can pierce through wood with utmost ease.
    -Firepower: The Razorwhip's breath can burn the flesh off a human from a hundred feet away. The intense heat of the Razorwhip's fire can be shown from its bright blue color.
    -Lacrimal Toxin: Razorwhips have extremely poisonous tears.
    Weaknesses: Love for consuming sea slugs and its weak underbelly.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:55 am

(Accepted! We can start now c: )
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:54 pm

Toothless soared over Berk looking around the Island he called home, his tail fins adjusting to the updraft of warm air that greeted him. Hiccup had once again made him a tail that he could control himself. He flapped his large wings once and soared higher, heading towards the vast expansion of trees that edged up against Berk.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:40 pm

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Open|

"Leave it to Chief Hiccup to give me a title no one can pronounce," Tarben chuckled as he methodically saddled his Monstrous Nightmare. "Pragmatic. You'd think more people would know how to say it." Ember huffed in reply, expelling two curling plumes of smoke from each nostril. When her rider was finished putting on her saddle, she lowered her neck to allow him to mount her. Tarben climbed onto Ember's scaly back. He'd barely touched his butt to the saddle before the Nightmare launched herself into the sky. The tall, wiry viking clung to his dragon's neck as he slipped from the saddle, legs dangling below. He raised an eyebrow at Ember, who's mouth was curled in a sly smile. "Really? Right now? We're supposed to be on a scouting mission." The Monstrous Nightmare responded with a grunt as her rider carefully swung himself into the saddle once more.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Isle of the Outlanders|Tags: N/A|

Brenna groaned as the harsh tones of arguing men pierced her skull. They've been at it for days already. Can't a girl get some peace and quiet around here? It was true, her father and the Outlanders had been trying to come up with a way to get close to Berk for quite some time now. Every time they tried, they were shot down by dragonfire. Enough is enough. Brenna pushed herself out of her wooden chair and marched downstairs, attempting a confident air. Her father glanced up when he saw her, but otherwise payed her no attention. Despite this, Brenna continued walking into the thick of the debate. "D-dad?" The address was barely heard above the raucous shouting, but her father gave a small grunt in acknowledgement. "Um, I might have an idea..."
The arguing stopped immediately as Raoul raised a hand for silence. "Go on, Brenna," he said in a slightly mocking tone.
Brenna bit her lip, but went ahead all the same. "I-well, we could send someone to go undercover... you know, like an informant. A guy on the inside," she murmured. The petite girl watched in anticipation as her father narrowed his eyes. She didn't like the look of the cruel grin that was spreading across his face.
"This plan of yours... it would have to be someone they don't know yet. Someone they've never seen before." Brenna nodded, despite the unease that was seething in her belly. Her father's eyes twinkled with malice. "And I know just the girl."

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Far Above the Ocean|Tags: Open|

Stormchaser soared through the dark grey clouds, scanning the ocean for leaping fish. The large Skrill felt quite famished, but had no intention of getting his claws - or any part of his body, for that matter - wet. He knew what would happen if he touched the surface of the ocean. He'd lose all of the electricity he'd stored up, and he was saving it in case he ran into some of the strange trees that floated on the water.
(Stormchaser has no idea what a boat is xD)
(Also sorry for the super long post!)
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:36 pm

Rouge dart after a deer in the forest with an angry growl working its way from his throat. He moved to the side of the deer, striking it with his stinger just as it land a few feet from the village. *That was too close* he thinks dragging the deer back towards the forest before he was spotted. He picks it up in his mouth than takes off to his cave to safely eat it.

(hey just got back from seeing "sing" with my sister. Loved it)
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:27 pm

Image She's just as big as Saphira, Image

The Basics
Name: Aria
Breed: Razorwhip Crossbreed
Colouration: Light blue
Eyes: Dark blue
Scars/birthmarks:

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: can it be rp'd out? Please?
Dislikes: Eel
Fears: unknown
History: unknown

Personal Relations
Friends: Other Razorwhip's
Family: unknown
Rider: (if applicable)
Relationship with rider: (if applicable)

The Basics
Name: Willa Monday
Tribe: None (She's a Gypsy, traveling from place to place)
Height: 5'6
Build: Athletic
Skin type: see photo above
Hair: See photo above
Eyes: Light blue
Scars/tattoos/birthmarks:

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Rp'd out
Dislikes: rules
Fears: dying
History: Unknown

Personal Relations
Parents: None
Siblings: None
Friends: None
Dragon: (if applicable)
Relationship with Dragon: (if applicable)
Last edited by Stiles Hale on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:56 am, edited 5 times in total.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:38 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:
|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Open|

"Leave it to Chief Hiccup to give me a title no one can pronounce," Tarben chuckled as he methodically saddled his Monstrous Nightmare. "Pragmatic. You'd think more people would know how to say it." Ember huffed in reply, expelling two curling plumes of smoke from each nostril. When her rider was finished putting on her saddle, she lowered her neck to allow him to mount her. Tarben climbed onto Ember's scaly back. He'd barely touched his butt to the saddle before the Nightmare launched herself into the sky. The tall, wiry viking clung to his dragon's neck as he slipped from the saddle, legs dangling below. He raised an eyebrow at Ember, who's mouth was curled in a sly smile. "Really? Right now? We're supposed to be on a scouting mission." The Monstrous Nightmare responded with a grunt as her rider carefully swung himself into the saddle once more.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Isle of the Outlanders|Tags: N/A|

Brenna groaned as the harsh tones of arguing men pierced her skull. They've been at it for days already. Can't a girl get some peace and quiet around here? It was true, her father and the Outlanders had been trying to come up with a way to get close to Berk for quite some time now. Every time they tried, they were shot down by dragonfire. Enough is enough. Brenna pushed herself out of her wooden chair and marched downstairs, attempting a confident air. Her father glanced up when he saw her, but otherwise payed her no attention. Despite this, Brenna continued walking into the thick of the debate. "D-dad?" The address was barely heard above the raucous shouting, but her father gave a small grunt in acknowledgement. "Um, I might have an idea..."
The arguing stopped immediately as Raoul raised a hand for silence. "Go on, Brenna," he said in a slightly mocking tone.
Brenna bit her lip, but went ahead all the same. "I-well, we could send someone to go undercover... you know, like an informant. A guy on the inside," she murmured. The petite girl watched in anticipation as her father narrowed his eyes. She didn't like the look of the cruel grin that was spreading across his face.
"This plan of yours... it would have to be someone they don't know yet. Someone they've never seen before." Brenna nodded, despite the unease that was seething in her belly. Her father's eyes twinkled with malice. "And I know just the girl."

Stormchaser soared through the dark grey clouds, scanning the ocean for leaping fish. The large Skrill felt quite famished, but had no intention of getting his claws - or any part of his body, for that matter - wet. He knew what would happen if he touched the surface of the ocean. He'd lose all of the electricity he'd stored up, and he was saving it in case he ran into some of the strange trees that floated on the water.
(Stormchaser has no idea what a boat is xD)
(Also sorry for the super long post!)

Toothless circled lower before he spotted a Viking that was leaving, tilting his head he flapped his wings and followed the boy, to provide cover if nothing else. He knew the others on Berk would be protected by the Riders, but the kid. From the look of it, it seemed like his Dragon was acting the same way his friend hookfang acted with snotlout. And if that were the case, well it was better to be safe.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:58 pm

(^^ Accepted!)

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Toothless|

Tarben noticed a familiar black shape approaching beside them. "Hello Toothless," he greeted the Night Fury amicably. He had to raise his voice above the wind that blew through his dark hair. Ember gave a quiet roar when she spotted Toothless, seeming happy to have another dragon in the sky.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Ocean|Tags: N/A|

A short while later, Brenna found herself aboard a tiny vessel headed towards Berk. She cast a worried glance at the sky as a rumble of thunder sounded above her. I hope it doesn't storm, she thought, biting her lip. If a storm were to break, it could either blow her completely off course or doom her to the watery depths below.

Stormchaser narrowed his eyes at a tiny little floating tree beneath him. It didn't seem to be shooting spines or boulders at him, so he let it be for the moment. A sheet of lightning flashed around him, swiftly followed by a percussive roll of thunder. This is where I belong. The coherent thought mustered itself more as a feeling, but it was quite potent nonetheless.

(@Lulu: Awesome! Hopefully I'm going with a bunch of friends to see it on Friday c: )
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:57 pm

Rouge quickly eats the deer, once he reaches his cave. *A nice full belly now to have a hopefully relaxing run* he thinks darting out into the forest. He keeps his guard up in case of attack as he heads towards one of the cliffs that look over the sea below. "It's be so long since that day" he saying jumping over a log and listening to the sounds of the forest around him.

(Hope you like the movie.)
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:06 pm

Barrage sat on top a large cliff on a shoreline. In the near distance he could see Berk. It looked peaceful right now. Maybe it would be a good time to visit? No, night would be better. Less people, less dragons. Despite not fully trusting the Vikings yet he still wanted to keep up to date on what was happening. He hadn't been visiting lately because he had been distracted with something else. Another group of people. Not from Berk though. And not from any other familiar place. They seemed new and dangerous. It was keeping him on edge. So, that was his main concern right now. In fact he might just go check if those people were still around. Barrage extended his wings and walked to the edge of the cliff before jumping. His wings quickly went to work and he was soon flying at a steady pace over the water. He would have to pass Berk to get to his location but he was okay with that. He just hoped that nobody tried to mess with him.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me