The Darkness Rises V.2 (A Supernatural Role Play~Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Who are your favourite main characters?

Dean
16%
Sam
32%
Castiel
37%
Crowley
5%
Lucifer
No votes
Rowena
11%

Total votes : 19

Re: The Darkness Rises V.2 (A Supernatural Role Play~Open)

Postby Supernatural_ » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:43 pm

Réka Csillagász wrote:Katinti|Demon|Tags: Dean

Katinti smiled as she teleported into the woods near the rustic cabin where the demon she'd been tracking was supposedly lurking. She'd been doing too much sneaking around lately; she was ready to get back to killing demons. She'd tracked a demon who'd been killing people in a nearby town to this woodland cabin, and she was looking forward to the satisfaction of removing another of the evil creatures from the world. She took out her angel blade and headed towards the cabin.

|| Dean Winchester || Tags; Katinti ||

Cutting the engine to the Impala, Dean Winchester got out of the vehicle and moved to the trunk. Opening it to reveal the instruments to kill the monsters of this tiny planet, the male chose the single demon's blade and shut the trunk and began towards the cabin. Honestly, he found it exciting to do something other than research the Darkness. But as he was about to enter the cabin, he swore he heard another pair of footsteps.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:46 pm

Katinti|Demon|Tags: Dean

Katinti heard the sound of a car trunk and footsteps approaching the cabin, and froze. Could it be another demon, come to help the first? She carefully peeked in the direction of the noise and saw a man, definitely not a demon. Who, then? Could it be a hunter? That complicated things... hopefully she could convince him she was just another hunter and not a demon herself. One thing was for sure: she wasn't letting him steal this kill. She stepped into view of the human and crossed her arms. "Who are you?"

(she'll try to hide it, but of course dean will find out her species somehow... >:3)
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:03 pm

|| Dean Winchester || Tags: Katinti ||

He instantly whirled around at the sound of a voice he didn't recognize. Quirking a brow at the sight, he clenched his blade in his hand. Either this was another hunter or a supernatural being, and he didn't know if he want dot figure it out. "I'm Jeff Neal," he told the female, using the drummer of Boston's name. "What is a girl like you doing here?" He stalled, cautiously eying her every move.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:04 pm

Supernatural_ wrote:

He instantly whirled around at the sound of a voice he didn't recognize. Quirking a brow at the sight, he clenched his blade in his hand. Either this was another hunter or a supernatural being, and he didn't know if he want dot figure it out. "I'm Jeff Neal," he told the female, using the drummer of Boston's name. "What is a girl like you doing here?" He stalled, cautiously eying her every move.

"Hunting a demon. Like you, I'd guess," Katinti replied casually. "And I'm not letting you steal my kill, so kindly back off."
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:18 pm

A muscle feathered in his jaw as she spoke. This was in-doubtfully his hunt, and he wasn't going to let another hunter take this case from him. "Look, sweetheart, but I've been working on this case for a while, and I'm not going to let a little girl like you take it." Maybe calling her a 'little girl' was unnecessary, but he did it anyways.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:23 pm

Supernatural_ wrote:

A muscle feathered in his jaw as she spoke. This was in-doubtfully his hunt, and he wasn't going to let another hunter take this case from him. "Look, sweetheart, but I've been working on this case for a while, and I'm not going to let a little girl like you take it." Maybe calling her a 'little girl' was unnecessary, but he did it anyways.

Katinti laughed. "Little girl? Yeah, right. You have no idea what I'm capable of, Jeff.." She put emphasis on the name, knowing it was probably fake - that's just how hunters worked, after all - before returning her stare to Dean, steel in her eyes. "I've been working on this case too. No way you're going to steal it."
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:30 pm

Réka Csillagász wrote:Katinti laughed. "Little girl? Yeah, right. You have no idea what I'm capable of, Jeff.." She put emphasis on the name, knowing it was probably fake - that's just how hunters worked, after all - before returning her stare to Dean, steel in her eyes. "I've been working on this case too. No way you're going to steal it."

He let out an agitated sigh and said, "I'm not in the mood for fighting like children, kid. I just came here to put a demon back in Hell," he told her with pursed lips. He wasn't willing to give this case up and find a new one, or to just go back to the bunker and stuff his face up with more lore; it would probably kill him if he did. Crossing his arms, the male waited for a response, clearly annoyed.
Last edited by Supernatural_ on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Supernatural_ wrote:
Réka Csillagász wrote:Katinti laughed. "Little girl? Yeah, right. You have no idea what I'm capable of, Jeff.." She put emphasis on the name, knowing it was probably fake - that's just how hunters worked, after all - before returning her stare to Dean, steel in her eyes. "I've been working on this case too. No way you're going to steal it."

He let out an agitated sigh and said, "I'm not in the mood for fighting like children, kid. I just came here to put a demon back in Hell," he told her with pursed lips. He wasn't willing to give this case up and find a new one, or to just go back to the bunker and stuff his face up with more lore; it would probably kill him if he did. Crossing his arms, the male waited for a response, clearly annoyed.

Katinti seethed internally at him calling her a kid - she was (probably) older than him. But she couldn't say that, it'd give her away... "I'm not going to settle for just putting this demon back in Hell. I'm killing it," she told him. "Go find someone else to play with." (I'm pretty sure when demons get killed with demon/angel blades they don't go back to hell, they actually die)
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:44 pm

Réka Csillagász wrote:Katinti seethed internally at him calling her a kid - she was (probably) older than him. But she couldn't say that, it'd give her away... "I'm not going to settle for just putting this demon back in Hell. I'm killing it," she told him. "Go find someone else to play with." (I'm pretty sure when demons get killed with demon/angel blades they don't go back to hell, they actually die)

Letting out a long sigh, the male said, "Gladly I'd do so, but I'm here for business." Staring at the girl for a long moment, Dean turned around to face the cabin and added, "I'm not going to stand here and have a debate for 'who gets to kill a demon'."

(They go to Purgatory I think? Unless they actually do die XD.)

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:50 pm

Supernatural_ wrote:
Réka Csillagász wrote:Katinti seethed internally at him calling her a kid - she was (probably) older than him. But she couldn't say that, it'd give her away... "I'm not going to settle for just putting this demon back in Hell. I'm killing it," she told him. "Go find someone else to play with." (I'm pretty sure when demons get killed with demon/angel blades they don't go back to hell, they actually die)

Letting out a long sigh, the male said, "Gladly I'd do so, but I'm here for business." Staring at the girl for a long moment, Dean turned around to face the cabin and added, "I'm not going to stand here and have a debate for 'who gets to kill a demon'."

(They go to Purgatory I think? Unless they actually do die XD.)

Katinti seethed. This was supposed to be a nice simple kill. The smart thing to do might be to just leave and find another, but she'd put too much effort into this to waste it... and her pride wouldn't let her back down now. 'Screw it. I'm killing this demon, even if I have to reveal that I'm nonhuman,' she thought. "If you want to kill the demon in there, you'll have to get there first. Which won't be happening," she said, smirking, and teleported into the cabin before he could reach it. 'Now, where's that demon?' she thought, looking around, angel blade in her hand.
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me