Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:10 am

Rishida

Rishida acknowledged the statement with another round of air-punching. A real assignment! Not shooting practice, or cleaning the cabin, they were actually going somewhere! She may have only been there for two weeks, but all the recent events made her feel more than ready to receive her silver oakleaf. She obviously wasn't, but that's youthful enthusiasm for you. "So who's it from?" she asked, heading to her room. "Where are we going?" The cabin was small, Gilan's voice would carry while she packed. And by "packed" she meant shoving a bunch of clothes into a drawstring bag, pulling on her cloak, and fumbling around in the remaining mess looking for her weapons and badge. "Come on," she said, shaking out the piles of clothes that remained, "I know you're in here somewhere..."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:06 am

James
((MaGiCaL TiMe SkiP))
James yawned as Barold plodded along underneath him. They had been on the road for about three hours and he was already having trouble staying awake. This was not the same thing as being unaware, of course. Even if his eyes were closed he could probably still detect an impending ambush.
The ranger thought back to the time when he had a major concussion two years ago. Seoyeon had ambushed them without any advanced warning, James mused to himself. Of course, he was in the middle of a conversation with Onyx at the time. She hadn't said much since they left, though, so he was safe for now.

Gilan

"You've probably heard of Ranger Halt, right?" Gilan called to the next room and removed the hot pan from the flames. He didn't wait for Rishida to reply. "He was my mentor. He wants us to go to Araluen to help him with...something." Gilan stood and set the pan on a trivet to avoid burning the wood on the little dining table by the door. He then retrieved two plates and pushed the sausages onto them, setting them in front of the two chairs facing one another on the table.
The ranger started to move away to get the coffee, then stopped himself. He recalled that his new apprentice was not overly....graceful...and turned the handle of the pan inwards. Hopefully this way the pan wouldn't be knocked off the table.
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:24 am

Rishida

"Wait, Halt? Ouch!" Rishida's question was punctuated by a cry of pain as she stubbed her toe on her knife belt. Well, at least she knew where it was. Rihsida picked it up and strapped it on, then continued her search. "You mean like the Halt? The one that's supposed to be eight feet tall and breathe fire or something?" The lore surrounding the ranger was vast, diverse, and, she was beginning to suspect, not true. A light tapping alerted her to the location of her oakleaf, and, fully attired at last, she headed back out into the main room, mouth watering at the smell of sausage. "Sho, ifff wrr goinnn' 'o 'emon'," she said, taking a far too large bite before speaking, " 'm I rinn 'our 'orse'?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:41 am

((too lazy to press a button and code))

I'm still wide awake, my imagination running away with me on possible reasons Halt wants us at Araluen. I glance over and see James is having a hard time staying awake and bite back a snicker. I nudge Starshine so she steps a bit closer to Barold and try to reach over to flick him on the ear.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:37 am

Gilan

Gilan chuckled to himself as he poured coffee into two cups and set them on the table with their breakfast. He knew that Rishida liked milk or something in her coffee, but he wasn't sure exactly what she wanted, so he decided to leave that to her.
"Right...eight feet tall," he said and sat sideways in his chair, taking a much smaller bite of his sausage than Rishida and washing it down with coffee before responding.
"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you asked if we're using my horse?" Gilan cleared his throat and took another bite of sausage

James
((I feel that))
James picked up on the increase in Starshine's pace and opened his eyes, turning to see what his apprentice had noticed. Instead of seeing an intent and alert Onyx, he found a hand dangerously close to his eyeball and leaned sideways in his saddle to avoid Onyx's attack on his ear. He managed to keep his balance, and waited for her to withdraw her hand before sitting upright again.
The sideways lean had put pressure on his left clavicle though, and the tension in the muscles and tendons there reminded him of the broken collarbone he had sustained in the same skirmish with Seoyeon. It didn't hurt him anymore. The only real remnant of the injury was the slight stiffness in that area. His arm would never really have the full range of motion it had before, as he hadn't splinted it immediately. Fortunately that wasn't his dominant arm, and typically he didn't need to reach over his head to fight with a knife or fire an arrow.
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:52 am

Onyx

I chuckle. "Having a hard time staying away, Twinkles?" I tease him as I return my hand to Starshine's reigns. "I thought you never slept in the saddle!"
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:44 am

Rishida

"Mmm," Rishida said, nodding in the affirmative before taking a massive swallow. "I mean," she said, "since you probably don't want to keep Halt waiting, and it'd probably take a while for me to get my horse and all." She was downplaying it a fair amount, but really unless Halt was dying she felt it could wait. She wanted her horse, more than she'd ever wanted anything. Never mind that she hadn't actually ridden a horse, she still wanted one.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cashew jackman » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:36 am

Henry/Seoyeon
Henry sat atop his furry horse, sipping from his canteen as he, Jessie and Seoyeon traveled down the highway to Araluen. The letter from Halt had been extremely urgent, so he'd wasted no time in gathering his two apprentices (well, one and a half, he supposed) and setting out. Glancing back at Jessie, he cleared his throat. "We need to stop and change into commoner's clothing soon, since we don't want to attract much attention." He said.

“So you really are a princess.” Maverick's eyes burned both with anger and hurt. "When were you planning to tell me; before or after I got killed trying to protect you?”
cashew jackman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:02 pm

Merrin

Riley and Merrin had been on the road for a day now since they had gotten that letter from Halt. The letter suggested that Halt had called for a lot Rangers in the kingdom, and Merrin wondered what could be so important. He turned to his apprentice, and asked him: "So, what are your thoughts on this? Why do you think the most capable Ranger in Araluen, Halt, called us together?" he then listened, curious to what Riley would say.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:13 pm

Bump
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me