Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) OPEN!

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:24 am

((Pleasure, when do we start?))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:25 am

((After I create my experiments we can start. Also, I edited the Experiment Form.))
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:29 am

((Thank you for the reminder, I will make an experiment A.S.A.P , my computer is acting funny and I have resorted to my phone.))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:32 am

((No problem. After the forms are in, we'll begin.))
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:33 am

((That sounds like a plan.))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:52 am

{Torynn Smith} Experiment
Name
Torynn Smith
Nickname
Torynn
Appearance
Torynn is tall with skinny limbs and slightly tanning skin. He has longer black hair that falls loosely down around his ears and forehead. His eyes are a toned, dark green color that doesn't draw that much attention at all. He has perfect features and smooth skin free of scars, piercings, or blemishes. Really, he looks like a normal guy except for the faraway and shy look, as if he's always somewhere else than the current place. His left arm is missing from the elbow down, but has been replaced with a cheap wooden arm.
Experiment's Outlook
It's a place that accepts him. To him, he has been accepted for the first time in a long time, no matter how evil the place is. It's a blessing and a curse in one, and he'd rather make the best out of it. If he hadn't been found and brought here, he wouldn't have survived the night, and he was thankful for that too. He owed them that much.
Goal
He wants to find his old girlfriend and make up with her, perhaps even to become her boyfriend again. To return home is the only hope he had, and if that wouldn't work out, he'd rather be here.
Personality
Torynn is extremely shy and reserved. He's the kind of kid who sits in the furthest dark corner than everyone else and simply thinks. He is always deep in thought, daydreaming and planning. A lot of the time you have to say his name more than once to get his attention, but after that you are his complete focus. He has an impeccable sense of focus and will, with not a bit of Attention Deficit Disorder found anywhere. He's just simply shy, and a bit of a genius.
Torynn is really hard to talk to and become friends with. He's reserved, and never shares anything personal, but always listens to anyone without hesitation. He doesn't easily trust, but once you earn it nothing will ever stand in his way to protect you.
Mutations
He can control the elements- he's been able to since birth.
Sexual Allignment
Straight
History
Since Torynn was little he's always been able to manipulate the elements. He could make flowers sprout at will, wind blow hard enough to knock a child down, start a fire, cause it to rain, or control electricity. He used to call them "magic tricks" and would show his friends at school what he could do. For a while they thought it was cool how he could cause a flower to bloom instantly, but as his powers intensified with age, they began to fear him. His girlfriend broke up with him at fourteen, and for two years he wanted desperately to get her back. The night he was captured, he had grown a bunch of roses and stole away into the night on his way to her house near midnight. However, he was attacked that night by a drunk man, and lost half of his arm. He was semi-conscious when the scientists found him. They had already been searching for him, hearing of his powers.
Theme Song
One Lonely Night- REO Speedwagon
Crush
A girl from home (might change if you get close enough)
Lover
Nope
Other
Nada.

{Zarain Tailia Willow} Experiment
Name
Zarain Tailia Willow
Nickname
Zara
Appearance
Zara is a short girl with long brown hair and determined brown eyes. Despite her appearance, she is actually quite stronger than she looks, and is a lot swifter, too. She was built short, but not fat. In fact, she's extremely skinny no matter how much she eats. She has tan skin and looks a little older than she is.
Experiment's Outlook
It can be summed up in one word; Hell. Pain, torture, two small meals a day, being turned into an experiment, mistreated, disrespected... It was sure that it wasn't normal life. It could never be.
Goal
She knows she cannot go home. If she did, her family might be put in danger. All she knows is that she needed to find a place where They couldn't find her, and that she'd be safe enough to carry on a life similar to normal.
Personality
Zara is a pessimist. She thinks of everything, and scrutinizes every small detail. She's a strategist, and a darned good one at that. Despite her pessimism, she utilizes every detail to her advantage. In fact, her knack for seeing everything that might go wrong is what she uses to plot escape. Everything goes noticed, and everything is used in unique ways.
Despite Zara's negative side, she's quite caring. She can't stand to see someone get hurt. She would throw her life away for a friend, even if she hadn't had the friend long at all. She makes friends easily, also, but she doesn't allow herself to just in case she makes the wrong friend.
Mutations
She can transform from a kobra to a human and back
Sexual Allignment
Straight
History
There's really not much to say. Zara has always been a normal girl with normal friends and normal habits. There was never anything odd about her, until the night her best friend went missing. He was close to graduating high school at the time. He wasn't at school for weeks, and when she went to check up on him, he wasn't there and his parents went as far as to say that they didn't even know who he was. About three weeks later she heard a rapping on her window and her friend was there, smiling at her. She opened the window and the syringe was in her arm. Willy had betrayed her.
Theme Song
Abingdon Boys School- Desert Rose
Crush
No One
Lover
Nope
Other
Nope.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:13 pm

((Done.))
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:36 pm

((My computer is going to go through the wall....))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:38 pm

((What's wrong with it?))
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:39 pm

(( Nothing I can't fix, but I'm too lazy to do it.))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me